Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Jersey mom here!

I have kids alsmost identical ages to all Teresa's kids. 

Nope. Haven't seen this sexy clothing on any other teens around here. 

As a mother of teens, tweens and littles, TERESA IS OUT OF HER MIND. My guess, Teresa has no clue how inappropriate this is for a 13 year old girl. Teresa clearly has no idea how inappropriate her own behavior is, so why would we expect her to suddenly have an attack of good mothering common sense?

• Love 7

Thank you for posting that link.  I had no idea that anyone was paid for the videos they put up on Youtube.  That said, in reading it through, there's no way Gia is going to make enough money to pay for the cost of that video.........even if it was $10,000 and not $30,000.   

Here's another excerpt from that same link:

"The CPM price can vary quite a bit, but typically a Youtube Partner ends up earning a roughly $5-7 CPM. That means, for every 1000 times an advertisement is shown on their channel, the Partner could earn $7 (and Youtube would take the remaining ($18). Sometimes they earn way more, sometimes way less. Assuming a Partner's video has one million views and every single viewer watched a pre-roll advertisement, the Partner would earn $7000 (1 million divided by 1000 * $7)."

The Giudice girls dressed up for Halloween. No wonder Gabriella has always been my favorite...

http://www.usmagazin...-prison-2014111

I sometimes forget how beautiful Gabriella is.  Her police woman outfit is awesome and very age appropriate.  I might actually steal that idea next year (most female costumes go towards being skimpy, which fine if that is what you want and I like that her outfit actually looks classy).

Here is a pre-Audriana, pre-boob job, pre slathered on make-up photo of Teresa:  http://origin.realitytea.com/assets/uploads/2009/06/teresa-guidice-240.jpg

Is it possible her hairline rather than receding is advancing?

Wow- Teresa looked so good back then. Maybe she will look good when she comes home from college since she won't have access to botox, fillers and her makeup artist who secretly must hate her. She looked so much better without the implants.

• Love 2
Teresa--Kathy gave you a dictionary.  Look up the word beautiful, that's all.

Lol, I can't help it...I think her second daughter is pretty cool, because she seems to stay away from all the drama.  Plus, you know Teresa would probably be talking about Gia or Milania (probably because they look more like her).

• Love 2

I'm not going to lie, seeing one of Tre's daughters dressed up as a cop had me snorting out my nose.

Me too.  I wasn't sure what Milania was trying to pull off but if it is a defense attorney-it was also appropriate. 

Edited by zoeysmom

Lol, I can't help it...I think her second daughter is pretty cool, because she seems to stay away from all the drama.  Plus, you know Teresa would probably be talking about Gia or Milania (probably because they look more like her).

That's especially true of Gia........poor thing!

That Milania was supposed to be dressed up as a nerd. 

You know, a nerd.  Someone who follows the rules....and is SMART.  I guess Teresa thinks smart people wear broken glasses and ugly clothes? Yeah, she would think that. 

The other daughter was a cop. Another joke. 

Tre, the girls costumes are very snarkalicious. 

• Love 2

OMG! I looked at the linked forehead photos of Tre. I've never noticed. She seriously has like NO forehead. What the heck? Is that natural?

I noticed that in one of the scenes where Kathy had her hair pulled back in a pony tail that she also has a very low hairline and small forehead.  Not as bad as Teresa's, but it's lower than what could be considered normal.  Kathy, most of the time, wears a side-swept bang, so it's not as noticeable. 

Not at all...you are entitled to your opinion.  In fact, it looks like the comments on Youtube are much more positive then you think.  It looks like to me one girl is the singer and another one does the rap part.  I think that they let Gia in for her in NJ howife connection (why else have a 13 year old in the group and then have Milania do the random cameo at the end).    I wish the best for Gia and hope she makes the right decisions for her life (unlike her mother).

I think the comments are positive because they are removing the negative ones.  I thought the video was produced so well that you could replace those three teens with three other random teens who have had some dance lessons and it would look good.  The lighting, editing, sound, costumes, etc.  That's what made the video.  Looks expensive.

• Love 2

While contemplating how those girls would run roughshod over whomever takes care of them, I came upon a self-revelation.  I know this will sound mean, cold and heartless, but I have a confession to make.  I cannot stand this show during the children scenes -- namely, the Giudice girls.  They are so shrill, demanding and hyper that I think I'll levitate right off the sofa.  I swear to you that I'm a softie and that I love children of any make or model.  There's just something about those kids -- a resemblance to their mother -- that makes me grit my teeth.  They were darling when they were babies, but the minute they learned to talk, I hated seeing them.

It's no wonder I get their names confused!  The minute they appear, I tune them out.  If someone gave me a picture of the four of them with their mouths open and asked me to write a caption, it would be one word: GIMME!  They want everything.  They must have everything.  I remember a Christmas scene in which they were all scrambling to open gifts.  They'd take a peek at what the gift was and tear into the next gift.  Teresa asked one of them, "Did you like that?"  Her daughter answered a dismissive "Yeah" and went on looking for the next present!

I know where the responsibility lies for their behavior, but that doesn't help me to like them any better.  With all of their demands, and Teresa in the Big House, those girls are going to make someone's life miserable, I fear.  More power to the person who can control them.

• Love 5

I have a hard time believing the talent agency paid a dime for that video.  Why would they?

Because the agency probably has a contract with the "talent" to get a generous cut of their future earnings.

I actually think that Gia has talent and charisma, but my theory is that Gia's talent manager is really trying to promote and get exposure for one or both of the other girls in the video (I may be wrong but I think one is doing most of the vocals and the other is rapping) and is taking advantage of Teresa's notoriety and Gia and Teresa's ambitions for Gia to become a star.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 4

LOL!  That picture of the forehead!!!  Teresa HAS to be wearing a wig in that one.  They slip forward and back sometimes, and with her amount of hair, plus the amount in the wig, I'll betcha that mass was moving all over the place!  I don't wear wigs, but I had one once, and even a short wig can move around.  Either way, she'd be a thriving source for a transplant center!

• Love 2

People ask, "What price fame?"  I think that Teresa must be asking herself the same question.  How much public humiliation and degradation is it worth?  People who have done something "a little bit illegal" should get it through their thick skulls that they can be caught in the blink of an eye.  The feds may have known all about the fraud long before they finally filed charges.  They could have been giving Teresa and Joe enough rope to hang themselves.  All the time, Teresa went on, buying the stores out and committing more fraud with no idea that she was already in trouble.

The two of them were just plain stupid.  They flaunted their conspicuous consumption!  They thought they were big shots, richer than dirt, and all the time, they were being watched.  Sometimes, it makes me wish I could knock their heads together (for the sake of their family) and ask them, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???"  Now, she's headed for prison.  Her husband is even worse, and he's headed up the river for a much longer time.

Teresa's life has collapsed around her.  Nothing will ever be the same again.  What price fame, Teresa?

• Love 6

While contemplating how those girls would run roughshod over whomever takes care of them, I came upon a self-revelation.  I know this will sound mean, cold and heartless, but I have a confession to make.  I cannot stand this show during the children scenes -- namely, the Giudice girls.  They are so shrill, demanding and hyper that I think I'll levitate right off the sofa.  I swear to you that I'm a softie and that I love children of any make or model.  There's just something about those kids -- a resemblance to their mother -- that makes me grit my teeth.  They were darling when they were babies, but the minute they learned to talk, I hated seeing them.

It's no wonder I get their names confused!  The minute they appear, I tune them out.  If someone gave me a picture of the four of them with their mouths open and asked me to write a caption, it would be one word: GIMME!  They want everything.  They must have everything.  I remember a Christmas scene in which they were all scrambling to open gifts.  They'd take a peek at what the gift was and tear into the next gift.  Teresa asked one of them, "Did you like that?"  Her daughter answered a dismissive "Yeah" and went on looking for the next present!

I know where the responsibility lies for their behavior, but that doesn't help me to like them any better.  With all of their demands, and Teresa in the Big House, those girls are going to make someone's life miserable, I fear.  More power to the person who can control them.

I think there may be 15 minutes an entire season of cute kid moments.  I too noticed the fake Christmas and the ripping open the packages.  I wasn't thrilled with the Giudices getting their children a pet with their precarious legal position.  I think Joe was right when he told Milania to put the dog down before she kills her.

If they were Teresa's "get out of jail free" card it didn't work.  Since we have only heard that Joe has been drinking more than usual three day s after the sentencing-I hope someone steps in and tells him to straighten up his act or he will be going to prison along with his wife.  No staggered sentences-just bye-bye Joe and Teresa will begin serving her sentence in January 2015.

I always feel like I am made to feel guilty whenever I type Teresa kids just seem to me to be healthy, average, everyday kids.  I don't see special talent or beauty nor do I find anything wrong with just be average kids.  I don't see anything that indicates these kids need their parents anymore than any other child.  The scenes of Milania displaying regressive behavior does little to entertain.  Mildly amusing at 4 years old not amusing at all for a kid going on nine years old.   

• Love 2

People ask, "What price fame?"  I think that Teresa must be asking herself the same question.  How much public humiliation and degradation is it worth?  People who have done something "a little bit illegal" should get it through their thick skulls that they can be caught in the blink of an eye.  The feds may have known all about the fraud long before they finally filed charges.  They could have been giving Teresa and Joe enough rope to hang themselves.  All the time, Teresa went on, buying the stores out and committing more fraud with no idea that she was already in trouble.

The two of them were just plain stupid.  They flaunted their conspicuous consumption!  They thought they were big shots, richer than dirt, and all the time, they were being watched.  Sometimes, it makes me wish I could knock their heads together (for the sake of their family) and ask them, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???"  Now, she's headed for prison.  Her husband is even worse, and he's headed up the river for a much longer time.

Teresa's life has collapsed around her.  Nothing will ever be the same again.  What price fame, Teresa?

Teresa doesn't get it because the bulk of their mortgage fraud occurred before they ever started filming.  In her peanut of a brain she drew a line in the sand before the show (no one can talk about) after show (all I want to talk about is me and what I have done).  The bankruptcy was just an expedient way to tie up loose ends. 

Some hungry producer somewhere will pick Teresa up after she gets released from prison.  Work to put the happy fun, fun, fun, love, love, love show Teresa pretends occurred the first season.  There will be no network wanting the show.  Since the first season Teresa has always been her success is based on humiliating and making another person miserable.  I guess she is feeling the burn.

• Love 1

Hi gang! Your friendly neighborhood mods are here asking you to 1) remember that everyone has opinions and they are all valid. 2) Please keep posts in the Sentencing topic about the trial and punishment etc. It's fine to reference back to prior episode events but not to devolve into "he said she said" arguments between posters. 3) Let us remember that none of us know exactly what happened and again, everyone has a valid opinion and finally 4) Stick to Tre, Joe and their crimes. If the majority of your post isn't about the crimes and sentencing it will be deleted without warning going forward. Thank you

• Love 2

Some hungry producer somewhere will pick Teresa up after she gets released from prison.  Work to put the happy fun, fun, fun, love, love, love show Teresa pretends occurred the first season.  There will be no network wanting the show.

I think that there will be a hungry producer to pick her up too but I think that a network will pick it up like VH1, TLC, E! or even lower-brow ones that I can't think of.  Once these women, and especially Teresa, get a taste of fame, they can't get enough!  Even the ever-traumatized-yet-always-classy *cough*, Aviva Drescher, is forcing her Stockholm-Syndrome suffering husband, Reid, on to Marriage Bootcamp!!!    

• Love 2

Reality shows have become an Entertainment Welfare program - Some get hooked on the easy money and fame and they don't want to ever get shoved off the gravy train.

Theresa, after attending camp, will try and wrangle anything she can to get an easy paycheck coming in. She'll be knocking on all the network doors hoping that one will open.

For the record I am not knocking real welfare nor those on welfare who are using it as a means to work towards a better life and self sufficiency for themselves and/or their families. I do believe that some really do need it and that there are others that have given up and want the state to take care of them.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 5

Reality shows have become an Entertainment Welfare program - Some get hooked on the easy money and fame and they don't want to ever get shoved off the gravy train.

Giselle, I love this.  It fits the reality famewhore loser mentality to a T.  Slade and What's Her Face come to mind.  Why can't these people just go away?  Teresa will definitely be peddling some kind of crap entertainment/ghost written memoir when she is released, whether it be Breaking Stoopid or Naked and Afraid (of Being Forgotten).

• Love 3

Were Teresa/Joe forbidden to borrow money or sign contracts? Was that per the Plea Deal or as part of her sentencing?  

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2014/11/08/teresa-giudice-took-loan-from-gelato-company-when-she-was-flat-broke/

Great minds and all that.........LOL

I thought that was part of her plea deal but we'll have to wait for someone who remembers the exact terms to be sure.

If that's true, what happens if the court finds out that she violated her plea deal?

• Love 1

Great minds and all that.........LOL

I thought that was part of her plea deal but we'll have to wait for someone who remembers the exact terms to be sure.

If that's true, what happens if the court finds out that she violated her plea deal?

I tried to "edit" my post after I saw yours! LOL Looks like we posted at the same time. ;)

I also remembered reading that was part of her Plea Deal but then thought maybe it was part of her sentencing only. If it was part of the PD, I too wonder if she will have to face the Judge/Courts/Prosecutors again to answer why she once again ignored Court Orders. Ignoring the Courts seems to be a running theme for the Giudices! They will never learn/change IMO. Good Grief, I don't think I have ever read about someone ignoring Court orders before sentencing, how arrogant can 2 people be? 

They will never learn/change IMO. Good Grief, I don't think I have ever read about someone ignoring Court orders before sentencing, how arrogant can 2 people be?

I'll take a leap of faith and say that Teresa will declare that she knew nothing about not being able to sign contracts, that her lawyers never mentioned it, that she just signed whatever was put in front of her and that Joe has started drinking too much.  Since it's worked so well in the past.......

• Love 5

I guess this is when they were in denial and laughed at the entire situation - shilling her products.  I never saw this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvukElvrCn0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KMA5Q-dHrI

Nice music for their house selling 

The View http://forums.previously.tv/topic/11882-the-trials-of-juicy-and-tre-sentencing-spec-and-more/page-70

The vineyard  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP8VgeVluLs

• Love 2

Why would borrowing money be forbidden?

I believe it was part of either the Plea Deal or their sentencing and I can only surmise it is because of their 13.4 million debt that they have not even attempted to repay. LOL

I believe it was part of either the Plea Deal or their sentencing and I can only surmise it is because of their 13.4 million debt that they have not even attempted to repay. LOL

But the debt they owe their creditors was not part of the plea deal. Going forward, I think part of any wages they make will go directly to the IRS until that debt is paid off, and I think they're prohibited from getting a line of credit, but otherwise, if idiots want to give or loan them money, I think they can. Yes, Joe and Teresa are still in debt, but when has that stopped them from getting money from wherever they can (Bravo, tabloids, paid appearances), and spending it? The creditors have to sue to get any money back, and since the bankruptcy petition was denied, the government's not involved.

• Love 1

But the debt they owe their creditors was not part of the plea deal. Going forward, I think part of any wages they make will go directly to the IRS until that debt is paid off, and I think they're prohibited from getting a line of credit, but otherwise, if idiots want to give or loan them money, I think they can. Yes, Joe and Teresa are still in debt, but when has that stopped them from getting money from wherever they can (Bravo, tabloids, paid appearances), and spending it? The creditors have to sue to get any money back, and since the bankruptcy petition was denied, the government's not involved.

Ok, Thank You for the clarification, although I view a loan as a line of credit but there is a difference! The IRS will take 25%(or less) of their income each month.

Am I the only one that thinks that house is hideous?

Adrienne and Paul's house was worse on the inside, imo.  But the exterior and the grounds of the Juicy Palace are a mess.  Badly proportioned and dumpy looking.  Not to say the interior of Tre's house isn't awful.  Just less awful than Adrienne's. 

For all of Adrienne's over-the-top tackiness on the inside, the grounds of her house were impeccable.

• Love 3

Adrienne and Paul's house was worse on the inside, imo.  But the exterior and the grounds of the Juicy Palace are a mess.  Badly proportioned and dumpy looking.  Not to say the interior of Tre's house isn't awful.  Just less awful than Adrienne's. 

For all of Adrienne's over-the-top tackiness on the inside, the grounds of her house were impeccable.

Every time they show an aerial shot of that tacky fountain in front - it reminds me of a 'hidden Mickey'.  My kids were always looking for hidden Mickeys at Disneyland and on the Disney Cruise.  LOL  There it is...one big huge hidden Mickey Mouse fountain.

We all have different taste, but I felt like I was watching a funeral home promo.

What is that song they are playing....I know it but can't put my finger on it... red red roses...something - some song my mom use to play while she cooked dinner in our 1100 sq ft house.  What is it?

The song is named Deep Purple.  How do I know this, you ask?  My father, a dentist, had an office in our home and, as a result, I ended up growing up on a steady diet of muzak.  I could beat anyone in Name That Tune.

Here are the lyrics; not sure there are hidden meanings but enjoy:

When the deep purple falls
Over sleepy garden walls
And the stars begin to flicker in the sky

Through the mist of a memory
You wander back to me
Breathing my name with a sigh

In the still of the night
Once again I'll hold you tight
Though you're gone your love lives on
When moonlight beams

And as long as my heart will beat
Lover, we'll always meet
Here in my deep purple dreams

Lover, we'll always meet

Then the song transitions into Blue Velvet (by Bobby Vinton).  Looks like there is a color theme to the music.  The house is beyond horrendous.  Wonder what color that would translate into?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 4

The song is named Deep Purple.  How do I know this, you ask?  My father, a dentist, had an office in our home and, as a result, I ended up growing up on a steady diet of muzak.  I could be anyone in Name That Tune.

Here are the lyrics; not sure there are hidden meanings but enjoy:

When the deep purple falls

Over sleepy garden walls

And the stars begin to flicker in the sky

Through the mist of a memory

You wander back to me

Breathing my name with a sigh

In the still of the night

Once again I'll hold you tight

Though you're gone your love lives on

When moonlight beams

Lover, we'll always meet

Lover, we'll always meet

Read more: Dean Martin - Deep Purple Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Oh, perfect song for the Juiceys.  As they load their back packs full of sausages and Juicy wine (he probably will carry the sausage slicer in his back pack) as they do their Sound of Music getaway before Tre has to report to PRISON or have to pay the IRS or any debt.  That song or Gia's .  I, personally, would love to watch them climb every mountain to Taylor Swift's Shake It Off.  Um hm.

Edited by Lablover27

I came all the way back here to tell you the names of the songs!  lol  That sounds to me like the Jackie Gleason Orchestra.  I think my uncle had every song they recorded!  Jackie's musical arranger used that echoing effect of the melody that became so distinctive of Jackie's style. 

Thank you so much for that video!  It was sad to think that a family had lived there, and children had laughed there, and now the mansion and the family are crumbling.  It reminds me of a tale spun in Hollywood that didn't really happen, but it did.  At the same time, there's an underlying feeling of anger.  Once again, I want to scream at Teresa and Joe, "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"  Who in their right minds would have a showcase like that when they're doing something illegal?  I'd want to pitch a tent in the woods somewhere and hide out!  Instead, they showed it all off!  Idiots!

• Love 1

Why would borrowing money be forbidden?

Because they have a lot of debt they can't pay off. They also aren't suppose to sell off any assets without permission from the court.  It is pretty standard in fraud cases.  The system wants them to live within their means.  My guess is Teresa borrowed the $50,000.00 before sentencing day.  These stories stand in contrast to Reality TV Magazine-her attorneys report she received a $150,000.00 advance and a loan from a friend of $50,000.00. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/teresa-giudice-paid-200000-restitution/story?id=26187685

From what I understand the dessert companies are just out of luck as Teresa has nothing invested.  Serves them right.  Teresa was the "Skinny Italian" and chastised her cousin for wanting to make it in desserts and BAM, all of a sudden this dessert company puts Teresa's  mug on their product.  Obviously, the one for a great chance at success would have been Kathy but my guess is Kathy would have wanted her actual recipes-not some generic stuff.

So after sentencing and Bravo checks cashed-Teresa's begins her post-sentencing life $50,000.00 in debt to a "friend"?  How long before we see foreclosure notices on the mansion and the beach house?

• Love 2