Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Sharing is Caring

• Start Topic

Just wanted to say I agree 100% with @Mothra and @Pepper Mostly. It has become clear to me that Roberta is a snake in the grass who wants a green card. She wants Dani gone ( I refuse to spell out that name) but after a couple years she will leave budding sex tourist Garrick in the dust. The good news is Dani won’t need to foot that bill and Garrick deserves everything he gets. 

• Love 10

Danielle is being set up to be the 'basement wife' as Christine explained in Sisterwives a few episodes back. 

If Danielle insists on sticking with the arrangemnt, I see them all being on a future Dateline where they kill her off to collect life insurance or she killsGarick,  although now that she's divorced him neither one can collect life insurance on each other.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 6

I rarely shriek at my TV, but when Roberta did her “confession” and then Garlic (I’m changing the name of this stinky devil) said they neeeeeed alone time, then sneered at Danielle that she could “take care of business for him” eeeeeekkkkkk! I was thinking, “Yes, dear Garlic, the business at hand tomorrow is draining our bank account, and catching the first flight back.” 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Mothra, I laugh and laugh at your spelling of Danielle's name. Since I refuse to spell it the nonsensical way she does, between the two of us we come out with the correct number of "n's"! 

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• LOL 1
46 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Danielle is being set up to be the 'basement wife' as Christine explained in Sisterwives a few episodes back. 

If Danielle insists on sticking with the arrangemnt, I see them all being on a future Dateline where they kill her off to collect life insurance or she kills Danielle or Garick,  although now that she's divorced him neither one can collect life insurance on each other.

If you're right about somebody killing Garrick, well, you know how to get in touch with me, Dannnnnnnnnnnielle.  The price for my assistance will be that you learn how to spell your own damn name.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

So when Taylor was talking to Ashley about "the D"🤮 do I have it right:

Taylor gets it in the morning

What's her name from SA gets it while Ashley is cooking dinner

Then Ashley gets it at night

And sorry Ashley, but that steam seems like the perfect breeding ground for yeast and bacteria.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

So when Taylor was talking to Ashley about "the D"🤮 do I have it right:

Taylor gets it in the morning

What's her name from SA gets it while Ashley is cooking dinner

Then Ashley gets it at night

And sorry Ashley, but that steam seems like the perfect breeding ground for yeast and bacteria.

So they're assuming that Super Stud Dimitri can and will get it up 3X a day?  And wash his dick after each 'wife' gets hers?  Good grief.

These people are nut jobs, all of them.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

So they're assuming that Super Stud Dimitri can and will get it up 3X a day?  And wash his dick after each 'wife' gets hers?  Good grief.

Sounds like a full-time job. Good thing that dmitri (lower case, because he’s a hipster) doesn’t have actual employment.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 4/20/2021 at 9:16 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Tosha was BORN to be in a cult. Her adoring moony expression whenever she looks at her greasy god makes me queasy.

It took a couple of weeks (in a dark closet) of the most brutal physical, mental, and sexual torture to turn Patricia Hearst into Tania.  "Tosha" lived with Keith Richards for quite a while before we meet her on this show--I guess it takes a longer time with gentler brainwashing to turn a Kayleigh Kennedy Madison Jennifer into a Tosha.

But you're right; the field has to be fertile for the sprouts to take hold.

• Love 3

Does anyone else find is creepy the way Dannniiieelllee, douche face and Roberta walk around arm in arm like a thruple?

I want to take Dani in, hug her,  then shake her until I get through to her.    Garrick is a total douche canoe, but if she wants him all to herself,  she deserves that.   I think they'll run off and leave her.    Hopefully her family will be there to pick up the pieces.

I also wonder how old Kay is.  She looks very,  very young.   I literally vomited when she said "yes, sir"  Gross!!

• Love 9
On 4/19/2021 at 10:31 PM, waterytart said:

God knows it's making me uncomfortable. He is so unbelievably skeevy and gross.

Ya I agree.  What a cad.   It's SOOO all about sex.  Danielle does not have the stomach for this, and I don't blame her.  

Stay tuned for next week when we get to see Roberta flouncing around on the beach in a teeny bikini.  Which she's popping out of.  Garrick will be all over that, in front of Danielle.  🙄

• Love 1
On 4/20/2021 at 1:19 AM, GussieK said:

Snowdens are a train wreck again.  Did anyone else think that Ashley and Tayler shouldn’t be having that discussion with axes in their hands?   Ashley likes Christelline because she’s a good mom. Dmitri likes the other girl because she’s a hot piece of ass. Ashley is shutting that down with the 21 day alkaline diet again. 

Yup. Ashley made a big point that one of the bachelorettes    (im stealing that from someone else on here) were gonna be doing laundry, and one was going to cook.  I think she just wants maids and tolerates them sleeping with Dimitri just so she gets them.

Ugh..Those poor kids.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

Tosha was BORN to be in a cult. Her adoring moony expression whenever she looks at her greasy god makes me queasy.

She has those 'crazy' dreamy-like eyes for sure

52 minutes ago, suev3333 said:

Yup. Ashley made a big point that one of the bachelorettes    (im stealing that from someone else on here)

That might have been me because I simply cannot get the The Dating Game song (by Herb Alpert?) out of my head whenever Lord Snowden and the concubines are on my tv screen.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That might have been me because I simply cannot get the The Dating Game song (by Herb Alpert?) out of my head whenever Lord Snowden and the concubines are on my tv screen.

Wouldn't it be funny if dmitri were a photographer of royalty?  Like King Jarod and his harem?

• LOL 2

Did anyone else notice during the King and the attack dog's talk, he said "Ok, thats what I need from you, what are you asking from me?" Maybe its just me and the power difference I see in them but that really stood out to me.

• Love 9

Sidian looked really angry about being rejected to me lol I wonder if Tosha secretly cracks up everytime Sidian gets played. Dannielle should get a boyfriend and leave those 2 behind. I think Kaleh might be cheating on Jarod and his wife. Is she really working all of those hours or with some guy? If I was Ashley I would be nauseated. How do they keep their kids from hearing or walking in on their sexual activities?? I would die of jealousy omg lol this lifestyle.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yea, it probably was you.  It's an easy way to refer to them...lol. Thanks!

• Love 1
On 4/20/2021 at 8:30 AM, dsteele said:

First time I had heard of this diet. But what confused me is why Ashley thinks this would rule out Dmitri having sex with NewGirl. I'm guessing it has something to do with exchanging bodily fluids? But kissing (swapping spit) is OK? I mean, I know it's complete bullshit but I'm just trying to figure out what tortured logic Ashley is using to justify it.

I was waiting for the diet to be brought forth and wasn't disappointed when it finally raised it's weird head. I just am wondering if there will be another' clam steaming' cleaning going on with the 3 of them, or if Ashley has some other weird scheme planned! Am I deranged for looking forward to this show every week?!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 4/20/2021 at 12:04 PM, LucyEth said:

I wonder what Dannielle’s already suspicious family thinks of everything they are seeing right now?  I hope they perform an intervention and help Dannielle see that Garrick is abusive.  I mean if they cannot bring not a Brazilian bombshell Roberta to the U.S. they are going to relocate to a different country.  Why is Dannielle going to turn her whole world upside down so her creepy abusive husband can have sex with other women.  Oh this just makes me so mad!

I agree with your post. I can laugh about Ashley and dumb D, but watching Dannielle breaking down and blaming herself for not being able to handle it is the farthest from a laughing matter. Just so very, very sad. I wish they wouldn't be on this show because I find nothing about their segments to laugh about.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

I agree with your post. I can laugh about Ashley and dumb D, but watching Dannielle breaking down and blaming herself for not being able to handle it is the farthest from a laughing matter. Just so very, very sad. I wish they wouldn't be on this show because I find nothing about their segments to laugh about.

Yeah, you can tell from the very limited pages of postings that this show is not exactly a hit.  And while we all beg for reality TV to be actual reality, this show is crossing the line in really uncomfortable ways.  The heartbreak of Dannielle is just too much.  If we were all gathered and Garrick walked in, I don't know that he would walk out.  I mean we are all that uncomfortable.  And the King and Queen #2.  I am definitely like going "Oh crap, what are we about to witness here?"  She is just one second from going feral on him, and I believe he would feel like his job was to put her in her place physically.  This is not fun.  

• Love 8
On 4/20/2021 at 7:34 AM, Opine said:

Insiduous has a beautiful face.  If it wasn't surrounded by a limp beard, greasy disgusting hair and black tank top that I could smell over the TV, he could be ok.  Johnny Depp-ish.

I saw a dirtier than usual Johnny Depp, too. 

• Love 4
On 4/20/2021 at 9:16 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Couple of things--Ashley is really a terrible person. She calls all the shots and Dimitri is just another pawn in her game

That's why I thought it was so funny that the two prospective SWs were telling her that they had worked out the "D Schedule" between them. And did that schedule mean that Dimitri is expected to perform three times a day-EVERY day-on a schedule? 

• LOL 6

Uh oh.  I might need to drop out of this show.  I was seriously thinking of various ways Garrick might die.

Dannnnielle is lost.  Like most divorced woman with three small children--the world over, I suspect--she can go along/get along or start investigating which of the local shelters offer family accommodations.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, candall said:

Uh oh.  I might need to drop out of this show.  I was seriously thinking of various ways Garrick might die.

Dannnnielle is lost.  Like most divorced woman with three small children--the world over, I suspect--she can go along/get along or start investigating which of the local shelters offer family accommodations.

I should think her parents who were on earlier in the season will intervene, if they haven’t already.  If they haven’t, they will after seeing this.

Can you imagine what they must be feeling, watching this, while she has probably been defending everything that has happened to her?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

That's why I thought it was so funny that the two prospective SWs were telling her that they had worked out the "D Schedule" between them. And did that schedule mean that Dimitri is expected to perform three times a day-EVERY day-on a schedule? 

Given the way dmitri looks when he is even thinking he might have sex, I suspect premature ejaculation is more of an issue. Maybe trying 3 times a day will slow his roll and give the women some chance at some pleasure. Of course, that will last a few days.  Then  he'll be popping little blue pills.

• LOL 3
17 minutes ago, b2H said:

I should think her parents who were on earlier in the season will intervene, if they haven’t already.  If they haven’t, they will after seeing this.

Can you imagine what they must be feeling, watching this, while she has probably been defending everything that has happened to her?

Oh, good.  Parents.  I didn't know she had any support system.  I feel a little better.  Thanks.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, b2H said:

I don't think anything Danielle 's parents would say would make a difference.

Danielle doesn't want to be saved!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

That's why I thought it was so funny that the two prospective SWs were telling her that they had worked out the "D Schedule" between them. 

And this is exactly why there will never be two additional "wives".  I don't think it occurred to Ashley until that moment that other wives could gang up on her instead of happily living under ASHLEY RULES while they genuflect.  

15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Danielle doesn't want to be saved!

I don't think Dannielle KNOWS she can be saved and that there's a way out of this.  I don't think it feels that way to her.   

• Love 10
On 4/24/2021 at 8:28 PM, candall said:

Uh oh.  I might need to drop out of this show.  I was seriously thinking of various ways Garrick might

Come sit over here by me.

Have you noticed that Garlic does not blink during his talking heads?  It has to be a sign of something.  Something evil, that is.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

If my husband were to suggest something on religious grounds that I couldn't wrap my head around, I think I'd go talk to a faith-based therapist or pastor.  I sure wouldn't agree to a divorce just to allow my husband to follow a Biblical teaching that isn't in the Bible (divorce to bring a new "wife" into the family).  

Garlic has just been plotting for a way to divorce her, and she's gullible enough to have agreed to his suggestion.

She should have listened to her family. 

ETA:  I'd love to be a fly on the wall of the Pearly Gates when Garlic tries to explain to God what His will is for marriage, according to the Bible.  God would respond, "Interesting" . . . as He hits the button for Garlic's non-stop drop to Hell.

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I don't see any signs of potential violence with the king toward his queens.  The great size differential doesn't mean he will be violent.  Kaleh is so tiny, he could knock her down with a strong breath.  His (and queen #1's) abuse is emotional.  I suspect Kaleh is subjected to constant put downs, always being told she's not quite good enough, reminded that she should be happy to have them and truckloads of gaslighting.  Her reactions are those of someone in a psychologically abusive relationship.  Add in that they would prefer her to be full financially dependent on them, and we have a perfect setup to keep her in line so they can treat her like garbage.  Cinderella had best get better at cleaning the microwave and raising their kids. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I don't see any signs of potential violence with the king toward his queens.  The great size differential doesn't mean he will be violent.  Kaleh is so tiny, he could knock her down with a strong breath.  His (and queen #1's) abuse is emotional.  I suspect Kaleh is subjected to constant put downs, always being told she's not quite good enough, reminded that she should be happy to have them and truckloads of gaslighting.  Her reactions are those of someone in a psychologically abusive relationship.  Add in that they would prefer her to be full financially dependent on them, and we have a perfect setup to keep her in line so they can treat her like garbage.  Cinderella had best get better at cleaning the microwave and raising their kids. 

I wonder if her parents were abusive.  She seems so young and so cowed.

Why are these women signing up for this? Y'know, there is community college and stuff so you can quickly be employed for more money than these "men" make.

• Love 2