Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Only discuss things that are known at the time the episode was filmed and were discussed on the show.  No future information should be shared or speculated upon.  

• Start Topic

Stuff may or may not happen.  Regardless, we will discuss only what we see on the show.

Per Bravo:

Stephanie plans a series of childhood games for the ladies; an unforeseen visitor catches Kary off guard; D'Andra receives a shocking letter; Kameron hosts a séance to communicate with her dog; Tiffany confronts her mother.

Original air date 2021.04.13

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Kary has absolutely no judgement at all.  I don't know how the rest of the group tolerates her at all.  I have never seen anyone of any age do something as stupid as dumping food on someone's bed.  What a fucking mess.  What a fucking idiot.

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Love 23

Thank God and the universe I don’t know anyone who acts like Kary. But, to be fair, very little about that trip looked fun - these people remind me of the biggest idiots in my college dorm.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Ok kort that’s not cute giggling with the child after a child speaks to a parent like that. Ew 

Except that it was Kameron and she speaks as if her listeners are year old children - it's practically baby talk.  Plus Kameron was also doing her explanation in such a long, drawn-out manner.  I mean, c'mon, her daughter's not wrong!

• Love 6

Can someone explain D’Andra’s family tree to me?  Her dad who killed himself was her stepdad?  Or actual dad?  And he was rich?  Was he married to her mom or stepmom when he died?  And when D’Andra’s mom said he made a deal for no child support, that meant her stepdad divorced her mom and paid no child support for D’Andra but promised to leave all his wealth to her, despite marrying another woman and having a child with her?

• Love 4

Let's remember the rules for RHOD episode threads.  No future information or spoilers should be posted.  Only discuss what has been shown up to an including this episode.  Posts have been hidden either for breaking the rules or quoting posts that did.  😞 

2 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Except that it was Kameron and she speaks as if her listeners are year old children - it's practically baby talk.  Plus Kameron was also doing her explanation in such a long, drawn-out manner.  I mean, c'mon, her daughter's not wrong!

It's totally baby talk and Kam's fine with it as long as everyone in her audience is thinking she's just the cutest thing, bringing joy to their lives with her little pink bubble, or whatever nonsense her husband had to put his balls in a locker to say after pretending to be thrilled with the "dog seance".  For those of you wondering last episode about the Kam hate - Exhibit A for this week 😄   

(for the record I enjoyed her when she called out Little Miss Cuntly for the tomato juice in the bed.  I like her when she's acting normal - and when that's going on she's actually the least offensive housewife ever.  The dumb blonde personae makes me want to punch her through the tv though 😄 )

• Love 6

I know housewives aren’t always the best at apologizing, but your posts were not lying! After seeing Kary cry talking to Stephanie I thought she was sincerely remorseful, but her apology to Charles was terrible. Also, if she loves animals so much she scolds people who hunt, does she have any plans to stop eating animals? Unless you’re a super strict vegan, it’s not even hard. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 12

This is the second housewife show where the housewives arranged an apology. The arranged apology on New Jersey Housewives with Teresa and Jackie. Now Kary and the guy who was telling the story. I was kind of surprised by how upset Stephanie was about it. Her baby blues look especially gorgeous in her TH where she is wearing the black dress. D'Andra looks really pretty too in her TH where is she is wearing a blue dress. Kameron's daughter is something else lol she is disrespectful. Kameron looked very pretty by the way in her kitchen talking to her family in that scene. I loved how D'Andra and Jeremy were sitting in their TH lol. I've never seen any of the couples on any of the housewives sit that close and lovingly and comfortably in a TH together haha.

• Love 8

I kind of think the women overreacted. Especially Kameron and Stephanie. It wasn't like they couldn't find anywhere else to sleep. Kameron could have went to a hotel like she said or slept on a couch or something. But Kary shouldn't have poured something like that on the bed,I agree with Kameron on that. But the girls know how Kary is by now. She is like the Kelly Dodd of this group imo.

1 minute ago, NihadsWife said:

Edited by NihadsWife
  • Love 1

I’ll say a couple nice things about Kary. 

The fact she’s 50 and has had multiple kids and still has that body is amazing. She has the body of someone half her age. 

She was also a good sport to laugh along with the girls when she mispronounced shenanigans and ta-da. English is after all her second language. 

The Oklahoma element reminded me of Taylor Armstrong. Someone needs to ask Stephanie what it means to go Oklahoma on someone’s ass! 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Also, if she loves animals so much she scolds people who hunt, does she have any plans to stop eating animals? Unless you’re a super strict vegan, it’s not even hard. 

Seriously. Kary becomes more intolerable each week. And I could have done without the excessive images of the dead pig and the drama over cleaning up the “carcass.” I was already dreading seeing the BBQ after Steph mentioned the pig roast last week. Between chicken feet and rotting carcasses, I’m over the discussions of dead animals and their body parts this season. I don’t find it entertaining.

I have, however, found the blonde detective to be highly entertaining this season. I know Kam can be a bit, well.. *Kam*, but Hilton needs to take a seat. I’ve been stung three times by scorpions and have developed a bit of a phobia myself. It was painful AF and I didn’t think Kam was going on about it for too long. My last sting was in 2014 and I’m still talking about it. 😂 (Also, yes, bratty Hilton would probably tell me I’m old and lame for using the laughing/crying emoji. I also still wear a side part).

DD5BEAB5-7CA6-4EB0-BB37-B71060C1EB6B.jpeg

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

Kary’s apology went something like this: I felt so bad that Stephanie felt bad and I don’t want to be fired because my husband has all the money and I don’t want to end up in a place like this - and you made me feel bad because animals.

(I really feel sorry for Kary’s husband and kids - who knows what they’ve seen!)

• LOL 5
  • Love 19

So we're not going to talk about the mess they had?  They left all the food out on the deck overnight.....in the woods?  And how in God's name could they lay their heads to rest with the kitchen looking like that?  Did they expect the bravo team to clean up? I'm not saying that it should be spotless before they go to sleep,  but, goodness gracious - put the damn food away.  I don't know much about hot tubs and the chlorination, but is it OK to jump in there filled with food?  Logic tells me no.

And raising my hand for a D'Andra family tree powerpoint.  I don't have a clue who's who.  

• Love 21

D'Andra's bio father committed suicide - evidently when she was 36.

Simmons was her stepfather and her mother's second husband. From pictures it appears that her mother remarried when D'Andra was relatively young.

D'Andra took the surname "Simmons" legally when she was 18. Her motivation for this was most probably as Mama Dee said - because it was prestigious and would open doors. 

I would be shocked if the ex-stepmother appeared on television. There is nothing to be gained for the person. If someone sincerely wants to reunite or build bridges with people from the past, do it off-camera and not as part of your storyline on a reality show. I say this also about Kenya ambushing her mother and Ashley Darby banging on the door of her biological father - both on camera.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Ok kort that’s not cute giggling with the child after a child speaks to a parent like that. Ew 

Yeah, you can absolutely see how the daughter treats Kam mimics how the husband treats his wife.  They gang up on her and make fun of her.  Not cool and a recipe for disaster when the daughter becomes a teenager.  I, for one, like Kam.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

So we're not going to talk about the mess they had?  They left all the food out on the deck overnight.....in the woods?  And how in God's name could they lay their heads to rest with the kitchen looking like that?  Did they expect the bravo team to clean up? I'm not saying that it should be spotless before they go to sleep,  but, goodness gracious - put the damn food away.  I don't know much about hot tubs and the chlorination, but is it OK to jump in there filled with food?  Logic tells me no.

And raising my hand for a D'Andra family tree powerpoint.  I don't have a clue who's who.  

I thought leaving food out was a bad idea because it might attract animals.  Like are there bears around those parts? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

I fast forwarded through the stupid games.  There's no way all that food was kept on the tarp they had.  I wonder if they ruined anything?  I'm glad they had to clean up themselves and Bravo didn't have someone come in and do it for them.

Kary is a straight up bitch.  She's absolutely awful.  To dump food on someone's bed?  I wonder if the mattress was also ruined.

Deandra's glasses, though. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Shauna said:

I fast forwarded through the stupid games.  There's no way all that food was kept on the tarp they had.  I wonder if they ruined anything?  I'm glad they had to clean up themselves and Bravo didn't have someone come in and do it for them.

Kary is a straight up bitch.  She's absolutely awful.  To dump food on someone's bed?  I wonder if the mattress was also ruined.

Deandra's glasses, though. 

I have to hope that the stupid games would be more fun if they weren't confined to the deck because of weather.  I'm just going to pretend they were.  what they did to that house was despicable - I do hope that Bravo had someone come in a do a deep deep clean after they left.  

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, Shauna said:

Yeah, you can absolutely see how the daughter treats Kam mimics how the husband treats his wife.  They gang up on her and make fun of her.  Not cool and a recipe for disaster when the daughter becomes a teenager.  I, for one, like Kam.

I was absolutely disgusted. If my own 10 year old daughter spoke to me like that, she would not only get an earful, she’d have consequences, and I would also question my & my husband’s parenting and how we’ve played a role in raising a child who speaks so disrespectfully to her mother. There’s bitchy “tween” attitude and then there’s this. Same with Brandi’s heathen.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

Can someone explain D’Andra’s family tree to me?  Her dad who killed himself was her stepdad?  Or actual dad?  And he was rich?  Was he married to her mom or stepmom when he died?  And when D’Andra’s mom said he made a deal for no child support, that meant her stepdad divorced her mom and paid no child support for D’Andra but promised to leave all his wealth to her, despite marrying another woman and having a child with her?

From what I could follow lol.... Her father divorced her mother and the caveat of the agreement was that he wouldn't have to pay support for D if he left her money when he passed (I guess since mama D was married to a super wealthy guy she didn't need it but didn't want to leave him off the hook) how wealthy her ex was I dunno but it must have been a substantial amount for them to fight over afterwords... When he died he was married to D'andra's step mother and the two had a son .....

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I came here to discuss the mess. How on earth do grown ass women make such a mess, and then even worse, not clean it up?! The poor owner of that cabin. If I were that person, these ladies would get a huge ass bill after they left. The hot tub mess alone would be a nightmare to deal with, but then you have salsa and tomato juice on my bedding? Oh HELL NO!  Grow up people.

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 15
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

That wasn’t a prank... that was you just being a bitch 

I have a stronger name for her than that.  HA! She is a horrible person.  With or without alcohol.  Least self aware person on this franchise.  Runner up is Brandi.  Glad she is going.  Kary needs to go too.

The way they treated that house made me see red.  I don't know who they think they are.  Disgusted and made me think less of them than I already do.  

Charles did not need to deal with them again.  Kary didn't mean a word of her apology to Stephanie or Charles.  I don't want to see non cast members treated like shit again.  

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I don't think they overreacted ...she was being a bitch ... throwing stuff on a bed that soaks into not just the bedding but the bed is beyond disrespectful..  it wasn't done in a lighthearted way she was pissed that they pranked her and she lashed out like she does .....she knew that and that's why she spent all night doing the laundry and cleaning it up ....

Cosign

• Love 9
13 hours ago, NihadsWife said:

This is the second housewife show where the housewives arranged an apology. The arranged apology on New Jersey Housewives with Teresa and Jackie. Now Kary and the guy who was telling the story. I was kind of surprised by how upset Stephanie was about it. 

I wonder if Charles wasn't some kind of relative or old family friend and that's how she got him on the show - he's kind of an odd character fro Bravo to just randomly find.  And then bring back for a second episode. That would explain why she was so embarrassed and upset.

4 hours ago, amarante said:

I would be shocked if the ex-stepmother appeared on television. There is nothing to be gained for the person. If someone sincerely wants to reunite or build bridges with people from the past, do it off-camera and not as part of your storyline on a reality show. I say this also about Kenya ambushing her mother and Ashley Darby banging on the door of her biological father - both on camera.

Agreed and I would add Tiffany's mother to this list - it seems like she's along to show up and make dumplings and have tea, not rehash all of her daughter's hangups from her childhood that the mother doesn't even seem to know she had!  And how D'Andra's going about this makes me doubt her sincerity about the whole thing.

As far as the pig carcass goes - it was on a platter of some kind!  They could have just picked up the plate and slid the thing into the garbage.  And as for Kary - I go on trips with a big group of big drinkers - no one would EVER do what she did to that bed no matter how drunk!  She's a big dumb baby as well as a jerk.

• Love 6

If I spoke to my mom like that, yeesh.

She came from the school that if you were  to interact like peers then you can cook your own meals, do your own laundry get yourself to activities and friends houses otherwise you are the child and I am the parent.

Ironically if Kary’s kids treated her that way I’d just give it a hand wave.

I’m consistently inconsistent.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, princelina said:

I wonder if Charles wasn't some kind of relative or old family friend and that's how she got him on the show - he's kind of an odd character fro Bravo to just randomly find.  And then bring back for a second episode. That would explain why she was so embarrassed and upset.

Agreed and I would add Tiffany's mother to this list - it seems like she's along to show up and make dumplings and have tea, not rehash all of her daughter's hangups from her childhood that the mother doesn't even seem to know she had!  And how D'Andra's going about this makes me doubt her sincerity about the whole thing.

As far as the pig carcass goes - it was on a platter of some kind!  They could have just picked up the plate and slid the thing into the garbage.  And as for Kary - I go on trips with a big group of big drinkers - no one would EVER do what she did to that bed no matter how drunk!  She's a big dumb baby as well as a jerk.

I was thinking that too,that maybe he was kin to Stephanie.