Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Only discuss things that are known at the time the episode was filmed and were discussed on the show.  No future information should be shared or speculated upon.  

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, princelina said:

I wonder if Charles wasn't some kind of relative or old family friend and that's how she got him on the show - he's kind of an odd character fro Bravo to just randomly find.  And then bring back for a second episode. That would explain why she was so embarrassed and upset.

I dont think it matters to Steph if he was related to her or not I think she was mortified that an adult would speak to someone that way at all.. I would be to I mean you invite someone into your home (even if it was a rental) and one of your friends treats them like they are beneath them is just gross ... 

• Love 19

Kameron’s talking heads are becoming the highlight of this show. I loved how she zoned out during the relay race directions and dived into that pile of mess. 

Karey is one drink away from Al-Anon. If she ate that BBQ, she’s truly the biggest hypocrite.

Brandi should stay in that Bigfoot costume so we don’t have to see or hear her. 

Tiffany needs to stop looking for her mom’s approval. We could make first VP and our parents will say “Why aren’t you the President?” I still get anxiety before/ after talking to my parents. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Kameron’s talking heads are becoming the highlight of this show. I loved how she zoned out during the relay race directions and dived into that pile of mess. 

Karey is one drink away from Al-Anon. If she ate that BBQ, she’s truly the biggest hypocrite.

Brandi should stay in that Bigfoot costume so we don’t have to see or hear her. 

Kary does seem to lack knowledge of right and wrong.

Kameron doing the pet psychic makes sense she was away when her little one passed so she is left without closure.  Pets are a member of the family imho.

• Love 3

Y’all, I have turned on Tiffany, and it upsets me because I’ve liked her so much! I don’t doubt that she feels her mom is cold, and their relationship is not all she’d hoped for, and I ALSO know that parents can gaslight and put on a show...but I am just not able to buy what she’s selling. The drama and theatrics are incredible: her mom, who seems reluctant to be on camera, is crying and telling Tiffany how proud she is and how much she loves her, and Tiffany responds by pretty-crying and cradling her own daughter in an I’ll-never-overlook-this-child-the-way-you-overlooked-me kind of way, and MAN! It’s like she came on the show for the express purpose of humiliating her elderly mother. I don’t know the real story, obviously, but I think she comes off like a princess who can’t get enough attention. And a little cruel herself. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, RedInk said:

Y’all, I have turned on Tiffany, and it upsets me because I’ve liked her so much! I don’t doubt that she feels her mom is cold, and their relationship is not all she’d hoped for, and I ALSO know that parents can gaslight and put on a show...but I am just not able to buy what she’s selling. The drama and theatrics are incredible: her mom, who seems reluctant to be on camera, is crying and telling Tiffany how proud she is and how much she loves her, and Tiffany responds by pretty-crying and cradling her own daughter in an I’ll-never-overlook-this-child-the-way-you-overlooked-me kind of way, and MAN! It’s like she came on the show for the express purpose of humiliating her elderly mother. I don’t know the real story, obviously, but I think she comes off like a princess who can’t get enough attention. And a little cruel herself. 

I have a complicated relationship with my parents myself, and I’ve known a lot of people with childhoods like Tiffany’s. I don’t doubt she’s had it rough, but I also hate to see her repeatedly trash her elderly parents. It makes me uncomfortable. Even if they were super strict, not loving, not affectionate, something about constantly having a go at them on national TV rubs me the wrong way. I’m all for Tiffany discussing all this with a therapist and perhaps her closest friends, but I personally would not take it as far as she has on Bravo. She doesn’t have to pretend her mom was mother of the year or she had the perfect upbringing, but I don’t think we’ve had a single episode without something quite negative said about her parents. It’s too much imo. 

• Love 14

I also hated how Tiffany handled that confrontation with her mother. And when she kept hassling her about eating dumplings with the family, I kept thinking, "Your mother seems a lot more comfortable with her mask on. Why are you pressuring her to eat with you, which means she'll have to remove it?" Imagine if one of the many maskless people we saw Tiffany spend time with this episode had been positive for COVID and Tiffany passed it along to her elderly mother, all because she was so desperate for her to eat dumplings while listening to her talk about how she didn't give her enough attention as a kid. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I have a complicated relationship with my parents myself, and I’ve known a lot of people with childhoods like Tiffany’s. I don’t doubt she’s had it rough, but I also hate to see her repeatedly trash her elderly parents. It makes me uncomfortable. Even if they were super strict, not loving, not affectionate, something about constantly having a go at them on national TV rubs me the wrong way. I’m all for Tiffany discussing all this with a therapist and perhaps her closest friends, but I personally would not take it as far as she has on Bravo. She doesn’t have to pretend her mom was mother of the year or she had the perfect upbringing, but I don’t think we’ve had a single episode without something quite negative said about her parents. It’s too much imo. 

Yes - it's obvious to me that "Mama Dee" came on this show dying to be a character, and unashamed about how she appears to the viewers.  I do not get that sense from Tiffany's mom and therefore feel bad for her.  She doesn't see Tiffany's THs and therefore doesn't seem to get that she's being set up as a villain.  It makes me uncomfortable too.

• Love 8

Gosh Kary. She got mad because of a fart smell, a smell that will go away if you give it a minute and her response is to dump food all over someone's bed. Food that won't go away unless you clean it. I would be pissed and she would be switching beds with me while I slept and she would be cleaning. 

I also loved the other women during her fake apology to Charles. She was saying she doesn't like hunting because she loved animals and everyone piped up "but you eat them!"

The whole point of the Bigfoot costumes was to prank Kam as revenge but I loved Kam not getting scared and just continuing to eat 😂

• Love 14

The whole will thing is so shady. Dee probably did something sketchy. Why would he leave everything.to just one kid? Seems so weird. I do like Jeremy and D’andra tho he seems to calm her down.

Kary is such a bitch. Who would wanna hang out with her or be around her.

Brandi sucks. Not sure why some ppl call her funny. She’s an obnoxious jerk.

Boring episode tho. I don’t care about Tiffany and her moms issues. Makes me like her less that she’s putting this all on tv.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Marley said:

The whole will thing is so shady. Dee probably did something sketchy. Why would he leave everything.to just one kid? Seems so weird. 

If the brother maintained a relationship with the father, I’m sure he was gutted. By her own admission, D’Andra had severed ties and claimed her stepfather as her own - even legally rejecting her biological father’s name. She lives pretty much exclusively off her stepfather’s estate but still took whatever was left to her brother. That’ll cause a rift, yeah. And I don’t even feel guilty judging her for it bc she put it on TV. “Let’s do a cute shot of me going incognito and dropping a letter in my estranged brother’s mailbox! I’ll wear all black, like it’s a little stakeout!” How disrespectful to her family. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 3

Kameron - Using the oven door handle as a stretching bar and hitting the burners on was quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen anyone do.

Kary - Why didn't she offer to sleep in the bed she destroyed? What a vile woman!

Tiffany - She looks so foolish every time she bashes her mother but then her mother acts like a real sweetheart. No wonder her mother didn't want to stay for dinner - she knew it was a trap.

D'Andra - Great big HUH? at her inheritance story.

Stephanie - For how classy this woman comes across her redneck games were gross.

Brandi - As Bigfoot...excellent!

• Love 2
On 4/16/2021 at 4:45 PM, Marley said:

The whole will thing is so shady. Dee probably did something sketchy. Why would he leave everything.to just one kid? Seems so weird. I do like Jeremy and D’andra tho he seems to calm her down.

On 4/17/2021 at 10:16 AM, RedInk said:

If the brother maintained a relationship with the father, I’m sure he was gutted. By her own admission, D’Andra had severed ties and claimed her stepfather as her own - even legally rejecting her biological father’s name. She lives pretty much exclusively off her stepfather’s estate but still took whatever was left to her brother. That’ll cause a rift, yeah. And I don’t even feel guilty judging her for it bc she put it on TV. “Let’s do a cute shot of me going incognito and dropping a letter in my estranged brother’s mailbox! I’ll wear all black, like it’s a little stakeout!” How disrespectful to her family. 

If we are to believe Dee and D'andra (and I'm not sure if I 100% believe their version) Dee agreed with D'andra's bio father that he wouldn't have to pay child support if he left everything to D'andra in his will. This may have been agreed on before he married D'andra's stepmom and her brother was born. So Dee remarries and D'andra takes the Simmons name, doesn't really have a relationsip with her bio dad. Her dad then changes the will and leaves everything to his wife and son. That's the will he leaves in her room and it shows she gets nothing. That's probably when Dee comes in and said "No, that's not what he agreed on, I have another will that states you get everything." D'andra said that she offered to split it with her stepmom but the stepmom said no, they then go to court and D'andra wins with what we are assuming was the original will. I'm not sure why D'andra couldn't have still given her stepmom/brother half even after winning though. Again, this is the story they are telling, we don't know how true it is.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 4/19/2021 at 1:50 PM, MaggieG said:

If we are to believe Dee and D'andra (and I'm not sure if I 100% believe their version) Dee agreed with D'andra's bio father that he wouldn't have to pay child support if he left everything to D'andra in his will. This may have been agreed on before he married D'andra's stepmom and her brother was born. So Dee remarries and D'andra takes the Simmons name, doesn't really have a relationsip with her bio dad. Her dad then changes the will and leaves everything to his wife and son. That's the will he leaves in her room and it shows she gets nothing. That's probably when Dee comes in and said "No, that's not what he agreed on, I have another will that states you get everything." D'andra said that she offered to split it with her stepmom but the stepmom said no, they then go to court and D'andra wins with what we are assuming was the original will. I'm not sure why D'andra couldn't have still given her stepmom/brother half even after winning though. Again, this is the story they are telling, we don't know how true it is.

But don't new wills automatically cancel older ones?  How could this even have been a dispute? Unless someone was claiming one of the wills was a fake --I'm guessing the one that Mamma Dee fortuitously discovered.

• Love 1

Watched most of this episode last night and thought it was gross. All that slippery crap on the floor, the food left out, Kari dumping salsa on a bed (wouldn’t that seep into the mattress?) and rinsing off in the hot tub.  
I think I’ve turned on Tiffany too. I shut the episode off before I saw her crying to her mom AGAIN. Leave the woman alone! I’m a believer that if you are that resentful of someone you can certainly cut them off for awhile or forever. 
I’m more intrigued by Deandras family drama. I think the stepmom and brother should appear and tell their side. Since Deandra put it out there, I think they deserve that chance.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

But don't new wills automatically cancel older ones?  How could this even have been a dispute? Unless someone was claiming one of the wills was a fake --I'm guessing the one that Mamma Dee fortuitously discovered.

People have to know that there is a new will and have a physical copy of that will. It is possible that family members do not know of the new will and will product the old will. If there is a new will, that has been properly made, notarized, and stored, a family can claim that the new will was made under duress or false pretenses or some type of incapacitation and should be nullified. It can get ugly.

• Useful 1