Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: A Whole Lott of Mess

• Start Topic

Kandi continues shooting her movie and opens up her newest restaurant, Blaze, for a tasting. Cynthia and Porsha host a pop-up shop to uplift Black-owned businesses, where Drew confronts LaToya after their personal lives collide. Porsha rebuffs Marlo’s attempts at repairing their friendship.

Airdate: 04.11.2021

• Love 1

I know it was incidental, but during that dinner at Blaze, behind Marlo was the door with the sign “Watch Your Step”.

Not happy to see Mama Joyce, but so far, it is only a sighting with little to no words coming out of her mouth. I’m good with that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Welp. That was an hour of my life I will never get back. Soooooo much Drew & husband & something about their fake ass prophet sleeping with LaToya. Just 😴😴😴 I'm bored even typing this. And it looks like this storyline continues next week for the season finale. 🤦🏾‍♀️

The food at Kandi's Blaze restaurant looked delicious. IRL the reviews have not been kind.

Cynthia had an event at her wine bar for some local Black-owned businesses. Hope they got paid. You know Cynthia can be a little tight with the funds.

Maybe Marlo lied about having liposuction. And that was why her "back was hurting" in New Orleans. 

Kenya had a breast reduction. Had the girls over to Moore Manor with NO food again. Marlo ordered pizza, but I didn't see anyone eat it. Kenya is still on the fence about her marriage.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

What is the dealieo with Kenya and the no food ????

She can fly private but can't get some ham and cheese? Peanuts? Crackers? Candy? ANY FREAKINGTHING??????

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

When did Kenya have this surgery? Having watched Contessa on Married to Medicine get implants I would imagine a painful recovery for any breast surgery. Kenya wasn't displaying any wariness of hugging people although she appeared bandaged. They also showed footage of Brooklyn's birthday party and she didn't appear to have any problem holding a wildly swinging 2 year old. She's still chasing Marc. Screw her. I don't care.

"Prophet" Lott looks like a pimp. I don't want to hear another word about that congregation.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

When did Kenya have this surgery? Having watched Contessa on Married to Medicine get implants I would imagine a painful recovery for any breast surgery. Kenya wasn't displaying any wariness of hugging people although she appeared bandaged. They also showed footage of Brooklyn's birthday party and she didn't appear to have any problem holding a wildly swinging 2 year old. She's still chasing Marc. Screw her. I don't care.

"Prophet" Lott looks like a pimp. I don't want to hear another word about that congregation.

Drew, men do not stray because women omit "Delilah" energy. Blaming women for men's behavior is all I need to know about your shady ass church. It looks like you are going to embarrass your poor child again on TV next week to keep up the image of St. Ralph...so much better than "old daddy".

I wanted to like you but now I just can't stand you.

• Love 22

I'm not a Kenya fan but she is an attractive woman. But since Marc has been in her life. Since last season she hasn't been looking fresh to me. She looks a lot of times like she had been crying or needs rest. I don't understand how she could want to be with him. How badly he treated her on tv last season. If I were her I could never forgive him. Maybe she's like other reality stars that don't watch theirselves on tv. Kandi's food looked delicious. I love long hair on Kandi. Kenya looked annoyed when Cynthia came to talk to her and Kandi. I think Kenya respects and values Kandi's friendship more over Cynthia's. Porsha is so over Marlo. I was kind of cringing when Marlo was trying to talk to Porsha at Kandi's event. Drew's daughter is so cute. I think Drew might be insecure because of her husband and rumors of him cheating. I think that's why she feels the way she feels about LaToya.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, NihadsWife said:

I'm not a Kenya fan but she is an attractive woman. But since Marc has been in her life. Since last season she hasn't been looking fresh to me. She looks a lot of times like she had been crying or needs rest. I don't understand how she could want to be with him. How badly he treated her on tv last season. If I were her I could never forgive him. Maybe she's like other reality stars that don't watch theirselves on tv. Kandi's food looked delicious. I love long hair on Kandi. Kenya looked annoyed when Cynthia came to talk to her and Kandi. I think Kenya respects and values Kandi's friendship more over Cynthia's. Porsha is so over Marlo. I was kind of cringing when Marlo was trying to talk to Porsha at Kandi's event. Drew's daughter is so cute. I think Drew might be insecure because of her husband and rumors of him cheating. I think that's why she feels the way she feels about LaToya.

I think that Kenya looks down on Cynthia and she sees an accomplished and successful woman like Kandi as being more her equal.. Plus, Cynthia is too passive and I think she respects women who have a backbone.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4

I think Kenya isn't a real friend to Cynthia. I also think she might be a little threatened by Cynthia. They're both tall model like pretty women. Cynthia was actually a model. I kind of think that's maybe why Kenya doesn't like Porsha. Too much competition maybe for Kenya. Cynthia isn't good with picking friends. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, NihadsWife said:

I didn't look at Kenya but I sure did wonder why Cynthia invited herself into a private conversation between Kenya and Kandi.

• Love 7

Kenya had no snacks or food or drink options to offer because she doesn't give a shit about anyone else or being a gracious hostestess, especially if she has to spend any of her "coins" or pretend like she cares about any of the other ladies.

She is a miserable person who only wanted to film her "poor pitiful me, but me still sexy" scene, Marc (another man who obviously wants nothing more to do with her, but she has to make it look like he wants to get back with her), and her getting her "foobs" reduced, who cares?

Time to get rid of her and highlight one of the other ladies.

• Love 15

This season has been so boring. The Prophet Lott mess sounds like a storyline that is putting Latoya in the spotlight so she can fat shame Drew and bring up Ralph’s going to Florida. 
How can Kenya give a coy look like she might have spread her legs for that abusive jerk she is hanging onto? Kenya you are not cute nor are you a woman anyone would look up to. 
Marlo needs to dial back the messy. 

• Love 11

So Drew is upset because Prophet Lott won't do the baby blessing, she is upset because the Prophet Lott, as a religious leader has a baby out of wedlock with his fiance but calls out LaToya for putting her "Delilah" energy on to him...if that did happen Drew is blaming LaToya for messing up her baby blessing plans but not the man who says he is a prophet after he has proven himself to go against the church with having premarital sex (which I thought was a no no in the church).  If he is having trouble with his fiance chances are it had nothing to do with LaToya, chances are he could have screwed things up on his own.  Didn't Drew climb all over Porsha and make out with her the party with Bolo?  Was Drew emitting her "Delilah" energy on Porsha?

Also, the mask thing with these women, they are squished in together at Kandi & Todd's Blaze restaurant tasting, and nobody is wearing a mask but cut to the pop up shop event when they are in the Bailey Wine Shop and they are all wearing their masks, the constant pulling up the masks has replaced the extension hair petting, both equally annoying but their hands are busy pulling up their masks.

How is Cynthia so stupid? Had never heard of motor boating was?  I call BS on her innocent act.

Kenya is a terrible host and a terrible actress, no way did she and Marc canoodle, he didn't want it when they were couple so why now? I don't buy it.

• Love 15

How many times did we hear the word "prophet" in last night's episode?  Enough that we'd all be dead from alcohol poisoning if we tried a drinking game.  And this self-proclaimed prophet---I have so many questions.  Not that I really want answers but moreso I need to understand how people allow themselves to become so spiritually invested in such characters.  He's this pious, learned prophet who is setting others on the path of spiritual enlightenment but his messy ass has a babymama (oops, fiancée according to Drew) and a new baby??  And creeping with a new disciple?  And it's said disciple's "Delilah energy" that is to blame?  OK.   Oh, and he and LaToya were both TOTALLY lying.   

Ahhhhh, Bravo.  Once again Marc Daly for Season MVP.  This man is a savage and I love it.  How many ways can he make Kenya look like the desperate fool that she is?   First, we have her admitting on camera that she stays in a hotel when she visits NY.  I mean, we all knew that from previous reports but someone needs to call her on that and ask, "Why in the world would you not stay with YOUR HUSBAND?" and watch the squirmy, tapdance that ensues.

Then we get to see a snippet of blurred Brooklyn's party and Kenya playing coy like something jumped off between she and Marc only to have the previews show her being blocked.  

Please don't misunderstand me.  I'm not a mean person by nature and I usually don't like seeing anyone treated badly.  But Kenya is reaping everything that she's sown all for the sake of having "a pretty baby."  I have zero sympathy for her.  As Judge Judy tells women in her court complaining about a man gone wrong, "YOU PICKED HIM, MADAM!"

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Strategically, it makes sense to be on Kandi's good side. On and off the show.

Kenya knows that Kandi is loyal to a fault. I think Kenya is also not that happy that Cynthia's new man is working out while her man can't wait to get away from her.

1 hour ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

How many times did we hear the word "prophet" in last night's episode?  Enough that we'd all be dead from alcohol poisoning if we tried a drinking game.  And this self-proclaimed prophet---I have so many questions.  Not that I really want answers but moreso I need to understand how people allow themselves to become so spiritually invested in such characters.  He's this pious, learned prophet who is setting others on the path of spiritual enlightenment but his messy ass has a babymama (oops, fiancée according to Drew) and a new baby??  And creeping with a new disciple?  And it's said disciple's "Delilah energy" that is to blame?  OK.   Oh, and he and LaToya were both TOTALLY lying.   

Ahhhhh, Bravo.  Once again Marc Daly for Season MVP.  This man is a savage and I love it.  How many ways can he make Kenya look like the desperate fool that she is?   First, we have her admitting on camera that she stays in a hotel when she visits NY.  I mean, we all knew that from previous reports but someone needs to call her on that and ask, "Why in the world would you not stay with YOUR HUSBAND?" and watch the squirmy, tapdance that ensues.

Then we get to see a snippet of blurred Brooklyn's party and Kenya playing coy like something jumped off between she and Marc only to have the previews show her being blocked.  

Please don't misunderstand me.  I'm not a mean person by nature and I usually don't like seeing anyone treated badly.  But Kenya is reaping everything that she's sown all for the sake of having "a pretty baby."  I have zero sympathy for her.  As Judge Judy tells women in her court complaining about a man gone wrong, "YOU PICKED HIM, MADAM!"

One thing about Marc, he never pretended to be anything he was not. He barely tolerated from the beginning of their relationship and he clearly can't stand her now. Everything Kenya has stated about him wanted "to get back with her" has been a desperate lie everyone can see through. I have heard the death of any relationship is contempt and this many seemed to have nothing but contempt for her from the jump.

My question is probably to him...how much money did she put in your pocket to go along with this fake relationship for as long as you did?

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

I didn't look at Kenya but I sure did wonder why Cynthia invited herself into a private conversation between Kenya and Kandi.

Cynthia and Kenya are close. You would of thought Kenya would of pulled both Cynthia and Kandi to the side to tell her news.

• Love 3

I don't think that Kenya had a breast reduction during this "show"  I've read that reduction recovery time is a million times worse than an enlargement.  the timeline of events don't add up.  Also, did the doctor even ask to see her breasts during the video call?  She kind of just unleashed on him and it was weird. 

I honestly don't care about Drew, her husband and the Caribbean girl.  Like NOT AT ALL.

• Love 9

Drew, men do not stray because women omit "Delilah" energy. Blaming women for men's behavior is all I need to know about your shady ass church.

Exactly. And anyone who refers to themself as "prophet" or "apostle" is a con artist. If "Prophet" Lott is no longer available, why didn't Drew ask her mother to do the baby blessing? Her mother is a pastor, no? I don't care for LaToya at all, and I really hope that this is a one and done season for her, but blaming her for "Prophet" Lott's straying is some bullshit. The misogyny was strong this episode, and considering Drew's views about "Delilah energy," it makes sense why she let Ralph off so easily. She's one episode away from quoting Aventer Gray about "that strange woman."

Kenya is so tacky. Once again she hosts an event and has no refreshments. This is why you eat before you go over to anyone's house.

Thank God next week is the finale. This season should've been scrapped.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How is Cynthia so stupid? Had never heard of motor boating was?  I call BS on her innocent act.

I think the innocent act is BS, but the stupid act is real.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I don't like friends-with-Ken Marlo. She's been acting so thirsty and almost desperate to get that peach. In the words of Countess (lol) Luann de Lesseps: Be cool. Don't be all, like, uncool! 

Marlo working overtime to try and get Porsha's attention, especially after Ken leaves, is just unappealing. Let it go. Porsha doesn't want to talk to you and you're trying to make a scene. Props to Porsha for creating her boundaries and not taking the bait, especially while at the restaurant tasting. I think that's what bothers Ken and Marlo most, that Porsha isn't giving them an inch. 

And enough about Bolo!  They must be mad that it wasn't them getting to scratch their itch with his pole.

Edited by funnygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I think that Kenya looks down on Cynthia and she sees an accomplished and successful woman like Kandi as being more her equal.. Plus, Cynthia is too passive and I think she respects women who have a backbone.

I know when it comes to this crew Kandi has the most wealth and success. She really is an A-type personality. She never stops. I admire her drive and ambition. I guess she needs lots of money to keep financing Todd's restaurant dreams. Kind of reminds me of Cynthia's ex Peter and his big ideas of owning those bars that all went belly up.  

That said, Cynthia was a very successful model in her day. Didn't she also have that sunglass line and the modeling business? What exactly has Kenya done besides an attempt as an actress like 20 years ago and a hair care line we don't hear much about anymore? I still don't know where she gets her coin to be able to have that nice house in Buckhead. Maybe it's money from the show. 

• Love 7

The best part of this boring ass season is Bolo and that’s not saying much...

Why bother wearing a face shield when you’re sharing food, touching hands - huh? What? 

Drew’s hubby gives me Usher vibes.  Drew, you’re Chilli. Great, now I’ve dated myself. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I heard from DJ Richie Skye that the juiciest stuff was left on the cutting room floor.

Supposedly, Marlo is now going hard after Porsha and claiming she had a lot of work done on her face (Porsha looks the same to me) and insulting her stomach.

Also, Shamea is claiming Marlo said that she wanted to sleep with Shamea's husband in New Orleans and that is why she was goading her about the lipo this past season

Who the heck is editing this boring ass season and leaving out the good stuff?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yea whoever is picking the storylines is failing. Who cares if someone fucked Bolo. Why are we still talking about that shit. Porsha is single she can get with whoever she wants.

No wonder Drew forgave Ralph for running off prob thinks some Delilah preyed on him online and made him go to Florida. What a joke. Latoya and the prophet were being weird tho. Something probably happened between them, but that’s on both of them. Also who cares.

Marlo is coming off so desperate. 

• Love 14

I can't believe Drew has me siding with Latoya. Why would she lie about seeing "Prophet" Lott when she doesn't care about Drew's opinion? Why would Drew have to reschedule the blessing? If she did, why is that Latoya's fault and not Lott's, as he would presumably know better? As Kandi said, that's giving Latoya way too much power; your child's milestone event shouldn't be derailed by a failed Real Housewives candidate.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 4/9/2021 at 10:34 AM, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 04.11.2021

This season can't end fast enough for me. Worst in ATL History.  OG'S needs comeback ! Kandi , Cynthia, Nene, Lis Wuh, De Shawn Snow,  Marlo add Claudia Jordan and , NOT KENYA  !! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 4/12/2021 at 9:59 AM, bichonblitz said:

What exactly has Kenya done besides an attempt as an actress like 20 years ago and a hair care line we don't hear much about anymore? I still don't know where she gets her coin to be able to have that nice house in Buckhead. Maybe it's money from the show. 

Good question.  I'm guessing she's in massive debt; after all she hosted a gathering without serving anything to eat or much to drink.   heh

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 4/12/2021 at 3:04 AM, mbaywife123 said:

Kenya had no snacks or food or drink options to offer because she doesn't give a shit about anyone else or being a gracious hostestess, especially if she has to spend any of her "coins" or pretend like she cares about any of the other ladies.

That and she has no class when it comes to hosting people in her home. Or on vacation. 

• Love 10