Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E12: After the Final Rose

ByTor
  • Start Topic

On-air personality and bestselling author Emmanuel Acho hosts an emotional and impactful evening featuring touching reunions, heart-wrenching confrontations and powerful one-on-one talks with the final women as well as the Bachelor himself, Matt James. Plus –just when you thought the twists and turns were finished – a shocking announcement that will have Bachelor Nation talking, all on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose!

Airs Monday March 15 @ 10PM EDT.

giphy.gif

What is that red dot on Acho's left lapel? It's like George Costanza's cashmere sweater he gifted to Elaine Benes.

3 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

The too tight suit makes me nuts. 

There's a joke in there, but I'm going to pass.

• LOL 22

Since they are talking to Rachael so she can talk about the photos etc., and they talked about Harrison’s defence of Rachael, why aren’t we going to see Harrison in the hot seat?   His justification that the offending behaviours were from 3 years ago and people were not as aware back then seems to be almost more problematic than Rachael’s photos which she apologized for and didn’t attempt to justify, calling her own ignorance racist.

• Love 15

Not seeing Michelle for the two minutes, added to the rude and quick way he walked out of their last date makes it look like he just used her and was over her and had no interest or empathy for what she was going through. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

So did Acho just blow the Bachelorette reveal/big surprise? I kinda think so.

I can't see Matt with that disgusting thing on his face without thinking of that magnetic beard toy someone posted in the thread last week. It is Matt to a T.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

I hate how she let him off so easily!  He didn’t give her any “closure”.  He continued to say absolutely nothing. He gave absolutely no reason why he would not meet with her. I just continue to dislike him more and more.  

And why is his beard so sparkly? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

So did Acho just blow the Bachelorette reveal/big surprise? I kinda think so.

I can't see Matt with that disgusting thing on his face without thinking of that magnetic beard toy someone posted in the thread last week. It is Matt to a T.

I can't get used to his beard at all. At first i thought it was a mask pulled down.

Edited by adore
  • LOL 4

I thought Matt was trying to hint that the producers didn't t

2 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

I hate how she let him off so easily!  He didn’t give her any “closure”.  He continued to say absolutely nothing. He gave absolutely no reason why he would not meet with her. I just continue to dislike him more and more.  

I thought he was implying that the producers didn't tell him the truth about why she wanted to talk to him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

OMG, it is. It's like it has tiny Xmas lights in it.

I guess I didn't watch this season with thoughts of it being a Black man representing his race, I watched it as some dude being a crummy bachelor. If he represented all Black men, wow, you guys need a do over.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

Glad they replaced Harrison for this episode.  He made himself part of the story/problem.   No way he could host, but I wish he was a guest. Even Rachael knew enough to apologise, make no excuses (she acknowledged even her ignorance was racist) and tell people not to try and defend her behaviour.    

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 10
Just now, dizzyd said:

I think Matt was just looking for an out of a committed relationship and he didn’t “love her enough to educate and grow with her.”

I don't think it's the kind of thing you can just get over. I wouldn't be able to be with someone who was, if not explicitly racist, at least a lot too comfortable with racists and racism, and I'm white. It would be devastating for a person of color.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

This franchise used to be fun, some laughs, some bloopers. Now it's an hour-long social awareness class. Maybe I'll see you guys next season, but not if it doesn't lighten up and get over itself. I can only take so much of this growth BS.

Bye.

Agree she’s not a trial give it a rest already.  This isn’t PBS.   This is the dumb bachelor show.

• Love 18

I like that Rachael didn’t make excuses or claim to be magically a better person.  

Now Matt’s about to cry.    Wonder if he is really considering ring trying again?

• Love 2

I think some good conversations are being had, but I don’t like the feeling that Racheal is on trial. This is supposed to be a light hearted entertainment show and both Matt and Racheal are being put on a spot in an uncomfortable way.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Madding crowd said:

I think some good conversations are being had, but I don’t like the feeling that Racheal is on trial. This is supposed to be a light hearted entertainment show and both Matt and Racheal are being put on a spot in an uncomfortable way.

This is what Acho was hired for.  He hosts a podcast:  Uncomfortable Conversations With A Black Man

• Useful 5
  • Love 12

It's better for Rachel to be put on trial in front of America and take it well. That's all she can hope for at this point and I think she is doing very well.  I know it is uncomfortable but it's better to go through it. Maybe it's good for Matt to see that she still loves him even though the circumstances are not good.

And what is all this "If you never see him again" commentary. It's Bachelor Nation! In 2022 Rachel and Matt will probably both be headlining Bachelor in Paradise. 

Edited by TheFinalRose
more thoughts
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Diana Berry said:

Sorry she shouldn’t be put on trial at all.  She made a mistake and shouldn’t be bullied and harassed. She’s admitted her mistake and apologized.  

She's not really on trial. Just a few uncomfortable questions. She has been bullied and harassed for months now and I think her composure and humility here will not give the bullies any more fuel for the fire. I think she did very well. I've always felt for her and hoped that she was all right in the midst of everything that went on. 

• Love 16