Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 90 Words Per Minute

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I know I'm definitely not watching the Ari/Bini parts.  I'm sick of both of them, and Ari's parents.   I'm sure some of the new ones will be worthy of hate.    I'm wondering how much dirt they will have appear on the couples. 

I’m with you. Ari is such a nasty, hateful person. I don’t need to see any more of that. I’m boycotting anything with her or Angela. It’s not entertaining to watch people being mean and hateful.

• Love 4

I got to experience some 90 Day shenanigans this week secondhand. I was in France (on my long-awaited honeymoon, coincidentally) enjoying a dinner at a nice bistro which, unintentionally, had a TON of Americans in it. (We tried to stay away from the touristy, popular-with-Americans places, but we ended up at this place by accidents. No regrets, it was delightful, but it was weird hearing Americans speak after a week of near-immersion.) This silicon valley bro would not. shut. up. about his job and his poor date was trying to redirect the conversation to anything else. (I live in the bay area myself and ALL people can talk about is their tech jobs. It's tiresome.) He actually seemed kind of sweet and nervous, and she seemed into him, so I hope they had a nice connection.

• Love 3
  • 7 months later...

I gave up on this season of HEA because the stories became too tiresome. I do try to watch Pillow Talk because I love Kenny and Armando. I was at Walmart tonight and saw that the garden center had been totally transformed. Spahkle! 

spahkles.jpg

Edited by mmecorday
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I watched this last evening. A romance scam gone terribly wrong. People do need to listen to friends and family about folks they meet online.

I saw this today. I went on facebook and found the scammer's multi profiles and reported them. Facebook decided that the profiles were not harmful. Shame on them

329943901_896517408344140_7791492840411362371_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 7:58 PM, greekmom said:

I saw this today. I went on facebook and found the scammer's multi profiles and reported them. Facebook decided that the profiles were not harmful. Shame on them

329943901_896517408344140_7791492840411362371_n.jpg

Yet i get a warning the second I posted a video of bread baking because it looked like someone twerking!

• Sad 3