Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: 90 Words Per Minute

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I know I'm definitely not watching the Ari/Bini parts.  I'm sick of both of them, and Ari's parents.   I'm sure some of the new ones will be worthy of hate.    I'm wondering how much dirt they will have appear on the couples. 

I’m with you. Ari is such a nasty, hateful person. I don’t need to see any more of that. I’m boycotting anything with her or Angela. It’s not entertaining to watch people being mean and hateful.

• Love 4

I got to experience some 90 Day shenanigans this week secondhand. I was in France (on my long-awaited honeymoon, coincidentally) enjoying a dinner at a nice bistro which, unintentionally, had a TON of Americans in it. (We tried to stay away from the touristy, popular-with-Americans places, but we ended up at this place by accidents. No regrets, it was delightful, but it was weird hearing Americans speak after a week of near-immersion.) This silicon valley bro would not. shut. up. about his job and his poor date was trying to redirect the conversation to anything else. (I live in the bay area myself and ALL people can talk about is their tech jobs. It's tiresome.) He actually seemed kind of sweet and nervous, and she seemed into him, so I hope they had a nice connection.

• Love 3

I gave up on this season of HEA because the stories became too tiresome. I do try to watch Pillow Talk because I love Kenny and Armando. I was at Walmart tonight and saw that the garden center had been totally transformed. Spahkle! 

spahkles.jpg

Edited by mmecorday
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I watched this last evening. A romance scam gone terribly wrong. People do need to listen to friends and family about folks they meet online.

I saw this today. I went on facebook and found the scammer's multi profiles and reported them. Facebook decided that the profiles were not harmful. Shame on them

329943901_896517408344140_7791492840411362371_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
On 3/5/2023 at 7:58 PM, greekmom said:

I saw this today. I went on facebook and found the scammer's multi profiles and reported them. Facebook decided that the profiles were not harmful. Shame on them

329943901_896517408344140_7791492840411362371_n.jpg

Yet i get a warning the second I posted a video of bread baking because it looked like someone twerking!

• Sad 3
(edited)

Who will join me help create the brand new “90Day Fiancé Primetimer Memorabilia Museum”? (Not affiliated with the Smithsonian) All donations from any Season or iteration of the Franchise are gratefully received (although not eligible for a tax write-off.)
So far, due to your generosity, we have:

Anfisa’s “Red Bag of Makeup”

Kris’s “Very Rare Motorcycle” 

Mama Sumit’s “Nasal Floss”

Mykul’s mother’s “Lord’s Prayer Concealed Carry Purse” 

We need many more items before we can open to the public, so please dig deep in your archive of memories and submit any items here 

Many thanks in advance for your generosity and unflagging snark! 
Magemaud, Curator of the 90DFPMM  

@Baltimore Betty

would you like to be a co-curator or in charge of the Darcey/Stacey Wing or manage the gift shop? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

Paola's thigh high boots and collection of neon hair dye. 

Jenny's car. 

The key to Tom's house. 

Debbie's flask (you know she has one)

Ed's jar of mayonnaise. 

Liz's self esteem. 

Usman's PS5.

Jasmine's "I Love My Crazy Panamanian Girlfriend" T shirt. 

Tiffany's cold shoulder shirts.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1

The curator may need to set up separate galleries by category   One for clothing, one for accessories...

And, under accessories, a special display case for engagement rings.

Natalie's hidden ring.  
The "$13,000" ring from Ed that Liz threw in the bushes.
The ring that Emily bought for herself.

And so many more, I'm sure.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
8 minutes ago, kirklandia said:

The curator may need to set up separate galleries by category   One for clothing, one for accessories...

Great idea! I think this museum is going to take up a lot of acreage 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It can be an interactive room for throwing all sorts of 90DF related things: shoes, axes, rings, drinks… 

what else? 

Tantrums

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

would you like to be a co-curator or in charge of the Darcey/Stacey Wing or manage the gift shop? 

Steak cut on the bias, courtesy Darcey Silva TM

Stephanie’s fart jars

Banana trees, courtesy Danielle

BGL’s tenth toe

Pillbilly’s unicorn costume

Lemme think of many more…

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I think we're also going to need an "Exotic Foods Room" to showcase the local delicacies the Americans refuse to eat. I'm drawing a blank, all I can think of is a sheep's head and intestines on a stick, but I know there were many more! 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think we're also going to need an "Exotic Foods Room" to showcase the local delicacies the Americans refuse to eat. I'm drawing a blank, all I can think of is a sheep's head and intestines on a stick, but I know there were many more! 

How could you forget penis soup?!

• LOL 5
On 4/27/2021 at 12:24 AM, Ucross said:

Penn and Teller did an episode on this. These people have spies listening to every conversation in the lobby before the reading. https://www.hulu.com/watch/31de0fcd-21ad-476e-8f52-37e50aaf573a

What if the audience is super boring and all they talk about in the lobby is having to deworm their dog when they get back from vacation and that they have  a rash that they really need to have checked out by a doctor?

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Pole's prison release papers and his dozens of steamer trunks.

The promise ring or friendship ring or whatever it was that that smarmy Dutch guy gave to Darcey.

And Paul’s full body swim condom. 

It was an “appreciation ring” 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 5/3/2023 at 7:37 PM, magemaud said:

We shall call it the “Almost Lazy Cafe”, and it will only be 55% your average restaurant.

On 5/3/2023 at 8:02 PM, Gobi said:

How could you forget penis soup?!

Chicken feet from Family Pedro!

On 5/3/2023 at 11:42 PM, Floatingbison said:

Pole's prison release papers and his dozens of steamer trunks.

A wad of Pole’s mom’s hair!

On 5/4/2023 at 2:57 AM, Quof said:

Translation devices.

Jihoon’s will definitely make a spectacle. We could also bring the bidet responsible for his family anal so clean.

On 5/4/2023 at 8:37 PM, TazDevil said:

Ronald's Mom's refrigerator.

Of course, we'd have to go find it in a pawn shop somewhere in South Africa...

A whole wardrobe of Shoulders’ tops over the years…

PLUS:

Grossgela’s red jumpsuit

Gino’s toothbrush

Transcript of Ash’s seminar

Nicole’s burkini

Jeymi’s boob pillows

David’s black trench coat (mmmmmmmmmmmm)

Caesar’s chocolate panties and top hat

Rebecca and Zied’s poor shopping cart from the Canton Mill Lofts

Spaaaaaaaahhhhhkles’ blazer

Trust urinated on by Oussama

Dinyell’s binder of USEful evuhdens

Ashley’s friend’s motorcycle

Bicycle that hurt Asuelu’s boohole

Valentine’s old goatee

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I don't know which thread this belongs in so I'll park it here. I gave up on this shit show with this current iteration, and it seems like there is very little traffic compared to past seasons. So are folks finally off the fake story line band wagon?

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 5/11/2023 at 8:06 PM, gingerella said:

I don't know which thread this belongs in so I'll park it here. I gave up on this shit show with this current iteration, and it seems like there is very little traffic compared to past seasons. So are folks finally off the fake story line band wagon?

Yup. Same ole storylines, they just throw different people at us. TOW 4 will be my last season of 90 Days, I am also about to leave permanently. It’s just gotten so unbelievable with many plot holes and annoying characters or storylines I couldn’t even give half of a rat’s asshole about. The only source of gold we got from this season was the many one liners of Debbie and her Moroccan love rat Oussama, who sadly were given barely any screen time…

On 5/11/2023 at 10:41 PM, Frozendiva said:

The Moldovan President is visiting Canada.

https://twitter.com/sandumaiamd/status/1656745457199054848

Nothing to do with the show but still interesting.

Paging @Angry Moldovan

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I work for a small town newspaper. Each year we put together a special section featuring pictures of all the area graduating high school seniors. The other day we realized one student's first and last names had been transposed so that it appeared her first name was Williams. I said, "Funny. She doesn't look Nigerian." 

No one got it. 

• LOL 10
On 5/19/2023 at 12:49 PM, mmecorday said:

I work for a small town newspaper. Each year we put together a special section featuring pictures of all the area graduating high school seniors. The other day we realized one student's first and last names had been transposed so that it appeared her first name was Williams. I said, "Funny. She doesn't look Nigerian." 

No one got it. 

“She HAS to be from ASP in London.”

”Huuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh?”

• LOL 1