Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E04: Week 4

ByTor
  • Start Topic

I like Michelle.   She seems genuine.   

This is a tough rose ceremony for Matt.  How does he send home someone he just met...but sending home a “vet” over a Newby (excluding Victoria) will cause hard feelings too.  

• Love 2

They’re still doing the rose ceremony!?!? Ok, now I understand why the old timers are freaking the hell out! I would have assumed they’d have a freebie week and another round of dates to give Matt a chance to get to know the new girls. The only way this makes sense is if there truly was a whole host of girls he knows there’s no spark with.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 8
Just now, DEL901 said:

I like Michelle.   She seems genuine.   

This is a tough rose ceremony for Matt.  How does he send home someone he just met...but sending home a “vet” over a Newby (excluding Victoria) will cause hard feelings too.  

Annnnd... that's why they added the Gang of Four when they did. Production is all about humiliating the lead the last several seasons.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Victoria is so .... I think she has no EQ.   She doesn’t get what is wrong with her behaviour.   A conscious, self-aware troublemaker can be fun.  But Victoria is just pathetic.  

It’s almost as if she’s on the spectrum. Like Aspergers. 

• Love 4

Yay. I was rooting for the PR Real Queen to get the FR.

I don't know who any of the women leaving are. But now I know it's Anna who can't fit her teeth inside her lips. And when she does, she looks just like Grumpy Cat. Man, her face would get old but quick IRL. Because it already has on this show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

What the hell is that one new girl wearing with the tropical bikini sarong look with extra material wrapped around the middle of her arms?! Girl thought she was going on Bachelor in Paradise. Meanwhile Victoria is wearing a freaking faux fur jacket like she’s a January bride. I’m all discombobulated on the seasons. I assume this was filmed in the fall based on the leaves changing in the outdoor scenes. Neither of these outfits are appropriate. Ok, I got so worked up about these outfits, that I missed who went home.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

I don't know who any of the women leaving are. But now I know it's Anna who can't fit her teeth inside her lips. And when she does, she looks just like Grumpy Cat. Man, her face would get old but quick IRL. Because it already has on this show.

It reminds me of Rudy Ghouliani's ill-fitting dentures.

• LOL 12
17 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Does anyone else think he looks like a perv when he's bending down to embrace the shorter women?

I agree. I’ll give him some leeway because he is really tall and maybe it’s because of his inexperience with women. But his expressions and/or lack thereof are quite disconcerting in general.
That being said, my husband is 6’2” and I’m 5’1” and it was awkward for a while, but he never looked like a perv. At our wedding when we were supposed to kiss, the priest had to tell him “bend your knees”.

We’ve been married just over 25 years and my friend said “you are becoming one person”. I said “so we’re 5’8” now?”

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Ok I’m dating myself here but Anna reminds me of Melanie Hutsell from SNL

image.jpeg.ecf158be9ef394a659d0275a4cc689ec.jpeg

she also looks and sounds just like a Lifetime actress who is kind of odd and quirky and does a lot of Lifetime movies - but since they all run together I can’t think of the name of a single one to look her up to show you guys who I mean. 

• LOL 8
5 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I wonder what she thinks watching herself. It’s really bad looking. Maybe she’ll hightail it to a dentist!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, phlebas said:

I thought i'd get used to it over time, but Anna still freaks me the hell out. 

Her personality isn't helping

I think Anna bears a striking resemblance to a young Jessica Lange.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, phlebas said:

I thought i'd get used to it over time, but Anna still freaks me the hell out. 

Her personality isn't helping

I also came here to say that she has a “looks like she smelled a fart” face every time they show her 🤣

• LOL 10
  • Love 10

I say to the chick who freaking can't use a paddle: "Let me walk you out." She's gone baby gone in my world. Stupid ass.

Better yet, I'd just leave her in the middle of the pond and put her suitcase by the back door. Let a PA walk her out.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Lacy4u said:

Oh wow. I thought the rose ceremony was the end of the show until I kept hearing the notifications from all the continued conversations. LOL. Let me turn my tv back on...

You better stay. There may be a big hooker reveal. I’m cheering for the working girl. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Sepalma23 said:

I also came here to say that she has a “looks like she smelled a fart” face every time they show her 🤣

I hope this works, but she reminds me of this girl from Juno. 

image.jpeg.043eebc6a5e11c269d93c5c1389277a1.jpeg

• LOL 9

I’m behind, seeing the end of the rose ceremony. Matt’s not just dull, he is easily manipulated and sent a couple of amazing women home. Which is good for them because he is just so dull and I don’t think he would be intellectually compatible or challenging as a spouse or significant other.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, GracieK said:

Saying it out loud makes me seriously question my entertainment choices.

This made me laugh so hard because Monday nights in this thread is the best thing in my life. So just imagine MY entertainment choices!

I wish I had started counting Matt's "I love thats." I'm already too far behind. I will next week, promise.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Lacy4u said:

Oh wait, it is over for me. The news is on now. Hmmm, that's weird. I guess I'll have to watch online tomorrow what y'all are reacting to & commenting on now. This sucks!

What time zone are you in? Newfoundland time?

• LOL 2