Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Cindy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

So is Sandy lying? 2 boiled eggs and turkey bacon, a sandwich and apple and gained weight? No way.

You know it. Do you know how many calories you'd need to consume to maintain a 600lb weight and GAIN as well. She's enabling.

• Love 2

575 now, down 42 pounds after a month in the hospital.  Though if she is in heart failure she has crazy water retention so she won't be losing as much as a healthier person would... but it's still possible, as Dr. Now showed.  I don't buy into her losing on her own, though. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Man, I watch one freakin' TV show a week and my sister calls me about QVC. 

I have trained my cousin not to call during this time period.  tonight, I wish she would.

Mr TWoPper is binge watching the Virginian;  maybe I should join him.

Thanks to Cindy, I will not need to take melatonin tonight.  I am falling asleep as I type.

• Love 7

Awww..   my nutrition was cut so much here,  I feel so weak!

Betcha she will devour a giant family-sized meal followed by a pizza followed by an entire cake as her very first meal out just to build her strength up after her awful ordeal? 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

“I just don’t know how much longer I can go on pushing myself.”

Holy cow, the delusion in this one.

So pushing herself equals laying in bed while people do everything for her?  Ooooookkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyyy . . . . 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Sandy you bitch.  Cindy actually gained 3 lbs under your loving care.  Are you in it for the money too?   

Perhaps Sandy is trying to show her acting skills.  It appeared to me that she was sincere in helping her lose weight.

• Love 2

I've tried to hang on, given it the old college try.  But I just can't with her...

From Dr. Now patting her exposed coochie, to her whining and all-around most boring episode eva (although I may be prone to exaggeration, this is actually a fact), I can cede these last 19 minutes and watch my girl JB Fletcher!

Peace out til next week!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

My mother's sister always calls during her TV shows. The sister is an extrovert who hates being shut in by the pandemic.

I called my Mom at 7:30 so she wouldn't call me after the show starts.  We usually talk every evening between 6 and 9...   an ounce of prevention saves a pound of trouble!

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t know how people sit in bed all day. I remember when I had DVTs in my leg I was on bed rest for a while. The pain was unreal. I was climbing the walls. I gained a bit of weight but not 200lbs.

I was on bedrest the last two weeks of my first pregnancy and felt like I was losing my mind! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, umgoblue said:

I've tried to hang on, given it the old college try.  But I just can't with her...

From Dr. Now patting her exposed coochie, to her whining and all-around most boring episode eva (although I may be prone to exaggeration, this is actually a fact), I can cede these last 19 minutes and watch my girl JB Fletcher!

Peace out til next week!

Still laughing at the cooch and I have the full Murder She Wrote box set 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, aliya said:

Man, I watch one freakin' TV show a week and my sister calls me about QVC. 

It's absolutely outrageous behavior for ANYONE to call me during 90Day, LAL, and now the Fatty Show.  If anyone calls me, I politely tell them to go fuck themselves.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

She still doesn’t have a bed? Something about her setup with Sandy is off...

Yeah, we're not getting the full story on that relationship. Probably because it would be INTERESTING and god forbid there'd be any of that on this show.

Any psychologists or social workers here? Is it ever allowed to tell a client,"Looks like you don't want to change. That's fine. I'll sign your release. Have a safe trip back home."  ?

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

She still doesn’t have a bed? Something about her setup with Sandy is off...

I agree. Cindy can't even walk a few steps to the bathroom. There is NO reason she shouldn't have lost weight. She isn't even capable to answer the door for delivery.

Edited by WonTon
  • Love 7