Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Thederick's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think they are about 1200-1500. 

I think most of those devices also have a monthly subscription, that's probably $600 or more a year added on.

I bet this is another one that was left over from last season, because they couldn't finish filming.   It seems odd to see people without masks, and so close together.  

Dr. Now's right, sleep apnea, and lack of circulation is going to take a toll on him, I'm shocked he lived this long. 

I hope the diet plan has helpful little notes like salads don't include five pounds of shredded cheese, and two bottles of ranch dressing.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think most of those devices also have a monthly subscription, that's probably $600 or more a year added on.

I think the price I quoted above included a year's subscription or something like that.

OMG the eye! I can't look.

• Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

It seems odd to see people without masks, and so close together.  

I know. I'll see a YT video and people don't have on masks and I'm like, "Where are your masks?" Then I look at the date and see it was Dec 2019 or early 2020. But you do get used to how society has changed, don't you?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Does anyone remember the lady who was deep fat frying food ON HER MATTRESS???!!!!   Mrs. Floatingbison and I still laugh about that.

I think there were two, Penny and her wontons and the Tupperware toilet woman and her fried chicken.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

God, if I had to listen to him grunting and groaning all day I'd jump out a window.

Between that and mom's nagging while he walks...oy.

So I finally finished dinner...now.... Ice cream or Oreos and milk?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Does anyone remember the lady who was deep fat frying food ON HER MATTRESS???!!!!   Mrs. Floatingbison and I still laugh about that.

Penny of where’s my  yellow brick road? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Only on this show do I see people cook eggs with a fork.  Are Pounders not allowed to own spatulas?

No. Or actual plates or glasses. 

1 minute ago, Caoimhe said:

I think there were two, Penny and her wontons and the Tupperware toilet woman and her fried chicken.

Don't forget Juggalo Nicole and her famous Sofa Meatloaf!

• LOL 9