Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Thederick's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

We broke it like the 600 pounder broke the toilet.

That was Lupe who broke the toilet of Lupe and Gilbert, and later Lupe and someone else, and Gilbert moved on to Karina.   

My guess is he's normal or more intelligence, but I bet the heart failure, and other issues are messing up his oxygen levels, and circulation.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

I don't drive distances, but isn't 700 miles in 3 days kinda stretching things out? I'm pretty sure my son gets from Iowa almost to the UP in Michigan in 1 day.

For Poundticipants, a few hours a day is pretty normal.   They keep whining, so the drivers stop for the day way too early.  Plus, hitting every drive thru on the way to Houston really slows the trip down.   Gretna, FL to Houston is only 10 hours, and it's almost all I-10 (I live near the Florida Panhandle, so I know that area pretty well). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Guys my foot is a bit swollen and I can’t really walk....I don’t think I did anything to Sprain it and I’m only 120 pounds lol  I am walking like him right now and yelling for hubby to bring me tea.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

Someone should introduce this guy to Tammy from "1000 Pound Sisters."

He's not married so she wouldn't be interested. 

1 minute ago, aliya said:

I don't drive distances, but isn't 700 miles in 3 days kinda stretching things out? I'm pretty sure my son gets from Iowa almost to the UP in Michigan in 1 day.

I can cover 400 to 500 miles in a day, easy.

• Love 2

Next up, the obligatory drive through order.  

Let's see, I'll have the double cheeseburger, the chicken strips, one . . . no two orders of fries, a vanilla shake,  . . . and mama will have the veggie burger and diet snapple. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys my foot is a bit swollen and I can’t really walk....I don’t think I did anything to Spain it and I’m only 120 pounds lol  I am walking like him right now and yelling for hubby to bring me tea.

Oh absolutely use it while you can!

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys my foot is a bit swollen and I can’t really walk....I don’t think I did anything to Sprain it and I’m only 120 pounds lol  I am walking like him right now and yelling for hubby to bring me tea.

Wait, no 5 pounds of ice cream? 

• LOL 3

I have a lot of sympathy for people who eat themselves over a lifetime to gigantic size...but I have nothing but fury at the people who keep bringing them the darn junk food.   Bring them a damn salad.😤

• Love 5

The guy eating Avocado off of his face with a chip is Big Ed of Ed & Rose from 90 Day Fiance. 

So Thederick, 32 years old, from Gretna, Florida.  Dr Now's vascular surgeon's eye will light up when he sees that Lymphadema. 

First weigh in 740 lbs. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
Just now, Granny58 said:

I have a lot of sympathy for people who eat themselves over a lifetime to gigantic size...but I have nothing but fury at the people who keep bringing them the darn junk food.   Bring them a damn salad.😤

“But they’ll get mad and yell at me!” (says every enabler we’ve seen)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1