Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Thederick's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Thederick has become housebound from eating, and for ten years, he's only gone outside to greet the ice cream man. After a recent hospital scare, it's finally clicked that if Dr. Now's program doesn't work for him, nothing will. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the evening showings on the original air date. 

Original air date 2021.01.06

On 1/3/2021 at 4:42 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

he's only gone outside to greet the ice cream man.

The ice cream man is coming! The ice cream man is coming!

CE717D71-A9B7-47D6-9B3B-26C1F94D11C7_4_5005_c.jpeg.a8b4fc580908c43af01b12c51bee013b.jpeg

I got some ice cream! I got some ice cream! And you can't have none...and you can't have none...

913BBB76-F0EA-44B7-B0C4-41B40B37296B_4_5005_c.jpeg.f2ece52349cea3087dfe1e4575e8cd5d.jpeg

ETA: Goddammit! My gifs aren't working. 🤬

I can totally relate to ongoing out to meet the ice cream man. Wait....is that a euphemism? 🤔

Hello all of my favorite Pounder Pals! My eating habit tonight was spicy ramen because today was just that kind of day

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 6

That's so sad!   That giant Lymphedema, or Lipidema looks horrible.   It's huge!     It looks so painful.   He better embrace Dr. Now's program, and lose a lot, so they can remove that thing.  

OK, I'm going to be mean.   I bet the Ice Cream guys fight for his business!    And his Ice Cream man makes house and porch calls!    A Nutty Buddy, I used to love those.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, MsVixen said:

Hi Pounders!  I got caught in traffic on the highway and am a little peeved.  That means that sympathy will be seriously lacking tonight!

Have some ice cream!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I'm back Pounders! I missed last week because I didn't realize a new season started. Looking forward to the snark

There was a last week!? I missed it, too! Well, guess I know what I'm doing this weekend. I only knew this was on because I got a notification that the thread was posted.

Tonight's eating habit will be chicken with wild rice and peas (next commercial...)

I cut my yoga video short to be here.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OH MY GOD THAT LYMPHODEMA IS TERRIFYING

I feel that, back in the old days, Thederick's lymphodema would have had its own TLC special.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The ice cream man comes at 10 in the morning? What kind of place is this? 

If you're the ice cream man, it's a GOLDMINE. That man probably only has this one stop and he's all, "Yup! Done for the day! Heading to the golf course!"

He has an account with the ice cream man?

So "going out to meet the ice cream man" means sitting on the porch and the ice cream man bringing him a bag.

This is breakfast... I mean, I've had ice cream for breakfast once in a while but, like, a small bowl.

From the neck up he reminds me of a friend of mine a little bit.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

There was a last week!? I missed it, too! Well, guess I know what I'm doing this weekend. I only knew this was on because I got a notification that the thread was posted.

You didn't miss much..

• Love 1

Oh man, I really wish Thederick had a hoodie that cradled his backwards-ballsack lymphodema. 

RIP Man with the 132-lb Scrotum! 

My Lord - an account with the ice cream man. My hero.

Seriously, ice cream was an addiction for years.  In August, I decided to do without until Thanksgiving and I kept to that. I had some for Christmas, but that was it. You're looking at a person who could put a pint of Halo Top away w/no problem.  Even tho I'm lactose intolerant, didn't always take a Lactaid pill, and would get sick to my stomach, I loved me some ice cream. 

But ladies and gents, that demon is gone! While I'm sure I'll have some again at some point, it no longer has a hold on me. I can't say the same for Diet Pepsi, but none of us is perfect. 

• Love 5