Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E20: Life After Lockup: Lame Sex or Psycho?

• Start Topic

Lindsey comes up with a plan; Shawn's MIA fiancée is probably pregnant; Lamar puts his relationship at risk for a rendezvous; Andrea loses it after Tennison walks out; Michael goes to a sexy date; Shavel is pressured be her family to cut ties with Quaylon.

Original air date 2020.11.27

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Just finished. I don't know what it would take for me to show the world I had dealings with Michael on national tv. And things like Michael talking about his devil dick are among the reasons why I bought a new B.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend) there's no way I'm fixing to be messed up behind some fool like that. Lol not that I believe he's fire because I really don't. But it would be hard to come across anyone that finds themselves more pleasing than Michael or Lindsey. 

I've really been missing Angela and Tony. They are my favorite trainwreck. Lol maybe it's because I'm from Mississippi. I lived 15 minutes from Olive Branch, MS. Listening to Lindsey talk about having a come -to-Jesus meeting made me homesick. Lol

Edited by andreamf15
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Andrea, you’re in the third year of your second ( I think) reality show and NOW you think you’re being embarrassed by your son?   You had sex in  a prison closet and you broke that news to thousands of viewers.  You’re screaming at your son with a camera crew around. Yeah, right.  Tenesen and his sister cannot be the children of Andrea - they have way too much common sense.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Things I took away from this episode:

• Flappy's flap really is a mood flap.  The more upset Lindsey got, the more his flap seemed to swell.  
  • Lindsey's "bubbly personality" is in her bra.
  • Destinie cannot distinguish diarrhea from being pregnant.  Mean, angry and stupid is not a good way to go through life.
  • Shavel's mom is still one of the smartest people on this show.  Her cousin taking about what he said to women while he was incarcerated was what all of these fools should hear.
  • Sarah gets stranger looking every time we see her.  She is starting to look like something is crushing her head, making it flatter and wider.
  • Murgh can sit up when he's so stoned he is turning into a sloth.  He is a man of many talents. 
  • Shawn is just as stupid as we suspected.  She takes his car and is using his credit card, but he doesn't do anything about it.  He thinks that Destinie's sister isn't lying to him.  
  • Tennison is still too damn smart and mature for Andrea.  
  • Andrea does not know that people from Ghana are called Ghanaians, not Ghanians.
  • Every time Lamar mentioned Shante the RuPaul song came to mind; "sashay, shantay". 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Things I took away from this episode:

• Flappy's flap really is a mood flap.  The more upset Lindsey got, the more his flap seemed to swell.  
  • Lindsey's "bubbly personality" is in her bra.
  • Destinie cannot distinguish diarrhea from being pregnant.  Mean, angry and stupid is not a good way to go through life.
  • Shavel's mom is still one of the smartest people on this show.  Her cousin taking about what he said to women while he was incarcerated was what all of these fools should hear.
  • Sarah gets stranger looking every time we see her.  She is starting to look like something is crushing her head, making it flatter and wider.
  • Murgh can sit up when he's so stoned he is turning into a sloth.  He is a man of many talents. 
  • Shawn is just as stupid as we suspected.  She takes his car and is using his credit card, but he doesn't do anything about it.  He thinks that Destinie's sister isn't lying to him.  
  • Tennison is still too damn smart and mature for Andrea.  
  • Andrea does not know that people from Ghana are called Ghanaians, not Ghanians.
  • Every time Lamar mentioned Shante the RuPaul song came to mind; "sashay, shantay". 

So jealous of RuPauls legs.  Her body was so impossible.  And I thought the same thing.  

I just never stop being surprised at how mad Destinee is at Shawn.  Like she has his car and his credit card.  She and her entire family shit all over Shawn, and he sucks, but without him Destinee would be standing on the street corner trading sex for bus fare.  Like maybe just a smidge of gratitude?  From anyone?

I can't focus on Shavel's mother with that 1994 gold foil lipstick.  How can I pay attention to a thing coming out of that mouth.  And that WIG.  Savel is supposed to be a hairstylist, why do she and her mother look like that.  That was a bin wig, like pluck that hairline and cut in some baby hairs, you can't just put it on out of the box!

Shavel's cousin however, I fucks with that guy.  And it makes me even more judgmental of Shavel.  If you're naive and blind to the game, thats one thing.  But she has a close family member doing the same thing who told her what would happen.  And Shavel STILL chose to involve her daughter.  It would be like having a friend who signed up for LulaRoe and went bankrupt and you went ahead and liquidated your childs college savings because you were like "oh no, its a great idea, I can make like a six figure income, easy, what happened to you definately isn't going to happen to me"

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

What happened to Lindsey's ankle monitor?

How could the producers be surprised Dustyknees had left Shorn and think she was missing WHEN SHE HAD A FILM CREW WITH HER THE WHOLE TIME?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Who is Sharp (people referenced that name on the live chat)? 
I really miss Angela. At least there was no Brittnzzzzz. 

Sharp is the production company that makes LaL for WE and 90 DF for TLC.

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I love Andrea's children.    It's funny to me though that Andrea has a hard time with Lamar's family b/c of their influences but she has no issue marrying an ex-convict and them being around him every day? (I do love Lamar!)

Edited by Boo Boo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

The way Lindsey talks annoys the fuck out of me.  She is not as hot as she thinks she is.  I see meth face every time.  

I am just DYiNG for Flappy to sit her down and say "you know, Lindsay, I've been thinking. We're not good for each other. Let's call it quits before we get in too deep. I'm sorry. Your stuff is packed up and out on the porch. I wish you the best." I would give a lung to see the look on Lindsay's face. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 7

I thought Flappy's list of what he sees as Lindsey's priorities was spot on. The idea that he falls below her phone in importance should be enough for him to send her packing. However, I'm gleefully looking forward to finding out what dirt about him Lindsey digs up in retaliation. 

Sarah's hair is sad,; she must normally wear extensions, because it looked really stringy and ragged as the camera filmed her from behind in the hotel hallway.

'Haley' is far too young and attractive (though trying hard to look sleazy) to be seriously interested in Murgh; my guess is she's an aspiring actress pal of somebody on the Sharp/WeTV payroll. Meanwhile, I'd happily donate $500 to a charity of my choice to get a chance to punch Mr. Devil Dick in the face.

Thank heaven Density isn't spawning. So an 'infected intestine' produces symptoms that could be mistaken for a (very early) miscarrage? Her conversation with her sister (her house is cute, btw) was interesting; Kelly calls Shawn 5 or 6 times A DAY? That does seem out of line, if true.

Andrea's hair is also sad. She clearly has very little hair on top, and attaching a bundle of limp fake locks to that fuzzy little patch is 1) unconvincing and 2) not good for her real hair. Yay for Tennison, letting the Mormon advisor guy know just what a hypocrite and manipulator his mother is. Loved how Lamar praised Shante for her open heart in accepting her little half sister. How on earth did he end up with a shrieking shrew like Andrea?

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am just DYiNG for Flappy to sit her down and say "you know, Lindsay, I've been thinking. We're not good for each other. Let's call it quits before we get in too deep. I'm sorry. Your stuff is packed up and out on the porch. I wish you the best." I would give a lung to see the look on Lindsay's face. 

She could hop into her girlfriend's trailer and travel the country.  

Speaking of Lindsay, she is really chewing hard and fast on the scenery trying to get "discovered" and become a big star.    

I'm waiting for her Only Fans account to be announced at any moment.  

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Shavel's cuz and mom sitting at the table forcing her to delete Quay's # from her phone was EVERYTHING! You could see her sweating thru the TV!

"You ain't done with him". Truer words have never been spoken, cuz. 

Deleting him doesn't mean fuck all, though.  He can still call, text, etc.  

I'd have been a lot more impressed had they made her block him.  

• Love 13

I switched to Team Density after thinking about the stupid demands made of her by Shawn, who (naturally--no shade here) is concerned about his $50,000.  He was pushing her to meet and cozy up to his ex almost before he got her out of the slammer.  Granted, she is tough to deal with and scary to look at, but he really had control that he apparently chose not to use (like blocking his credit card), but it was too much to expect her to make friends with the mother of his children right off the bat.  And she's right--why can't the kids call him?  How old is the youngest?

And he's a parent--do the kids spend time with him?  Is he on the list to call if there's trouble at school?  Does he know their pediatrician's phone number?  There are all kinds of ways he should be keeping in touch with his children without involving their mother.  Maybe down the road Dentistry will want to meet the ex, maybe not.  But if meeting (and maybe forming some kind of relationship) is initiated by Density, won't that be better all around?  Patience, cowboy.

Desiree has had a tubal pregnancy.  Tubal pregnancies are extremely dangerous and often lethal, and she was right to get upset about her abdominal pains, and right to take a pregnancy test, and right to go to the ER.  She didn't want him with her, and I don't blame her.  He's a droopy worthless-in-an-emergency man, and she was smart to take care of it all herself.  And my god how tired she must be of his "You're going to show up for court, aren't you?  Aren't you?  Huh?"  If I were she I'd hide from him until the very last minute--or show up late--just because he's so irritating.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Why did Tennyson say he was worried about leaving Pricilla home alone with Andrea and Lamar when he has another sister? Did they older girl go back to Utah? Tennyson is such a great kid, he and his sisters deserve better than to have to be on this trainwreck show. 

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Why did Tennyson say he was worried about leaving Pricilla home alone with Andrea and Lamar when he has another sister? Did they older girl go back to Utah? Tennyson is such a great kid, he and his sisters deserve better than to have to be on this trainwreck show. 

My guess is he just doesn't want to go and thought it would be better to use the sister as an excuse?  I mean, as a kid his age, I wouldn't have wanted to go!

• Love 3
14 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Sarah gets stranger looking every time we see her.  She is starting to look like something is crushing her head, making it flatter and wider.

Remember the toy Rock em Sock em Robots?  With a little bit of Clutch Cargo.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

She could hop into her girlfriend's trailer and travel the country.  

Speaking of Lindsay, she is really chewing hard and fast on the scenery trying to get "discovered" and become a big star.    

I'm waiting for her Only Fans account to be announced at any moment.  

Deleting him doesn't mean fuck all, though.  He can still call, text, etc.  

I'd have been a lot more impressed had they made her block him.  

Thank you for this entire post

"chewing scenery" is the perfect term for it.  Its just so over the top, I really think she feels like she is auditioning for "quirky, misunderstood, golddigger with a troubled past but a heart of gold" character on orange is the new black.  

I wonder if Scott is rethinking all those times he declared that Lindsay was just some innocent victim of jealous mean girls when she got into fights.  

BUT UO, on a lot of these issues I'm on Lindsay's side.

1.  Why is Scott butt hurt that Lindsay got with him for money and financial stability?  T

Scott is the one who marketed himself as someone who had a lot of money and would offer her financial stability.  He knows, as well as I know, that a traditionally attractive woman who is 28 isn't trying to get with a flappy lipped, unattractive 51 year old man unless he has money and financial stability. 

Scott ONLY got with Lindsay because she was attractive.  He didn't fall in love with her "bubbly personality" He fell in love with her breasts and her pictures, thats it.  He is a liar when he says that he is "in love" with her.  He is just in love with her looks and she is in love with his money and financial stability.  

From where I stand, Lindsay generally looks like what was in the pictures, but Scott on the other hand, CLEARLY does not have the wealth that he promised Lindsay, so he is the liar and the cheat in this situation, not her

2.  Going through her stuff all the time is creepy

Maybe its what married couples do, but they have only lived together and known each other in person for a few months.  I think its weird that he is riffling through her pockets (and in front of her?) and reading her journal on a consistent basis.  To me, it feels like a violation of trust.  maybe she doesn't deserve that trust.  Fine, then don't move to another state to live with her.  But I was totally creeped out when she said he goes through her pockets when she takes off her jacket and he reads her journals and he thinks its perfectly acceptable behavior.  Just ick.  

And thank you for pointing out that deleting someone's number doesn't mean you are done with them, all those old text messages and call logs are still in the phone, so you can still get the number back if you want it.  Blocking someone or deleting their number has to be more a mental decision and a state of mind.  I recently blocked someone's number, and I know I could just as easily unblock it, but I was just done with them so it hasn't yet been a temptation.  

• Love 7
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Shavel's cuz and mom sitting at the table forcing her to delete Quay's # from her phone was EVERYTHING! You could see her sweating thru the TV!

"You ain't done with him". Truer words have never been spoken, cuz. 

Her cousin is great. It’s crazy to me that she watched him game women when he was locked up and still is in denial that it could happen to her.

Her mother’s wig was killing me. Shavel needs to treat her to a new one with some of whatever she made being on this show. That wig cannot have cost more than $19.99.

I had a situation-ship with a (terrible) man years ago and I deleted his number, but still had his texts and calls. Ask me how long I kept messing with him after I deleted his number. Actually don’t, it’s embarrassing. (In my defense, he would do things like tell me he loved me - it was one of those “we do everything couples do, including say I love you [which he said first], but he can’t commit” situations.) 

Agree than Andrea’s hair was looking raggedy this episode - I always knew her hair wasn’t all hers, but this episode you could see how thin her real hair is. Also, she ain’t shit for forbidding Lamar from spending time with his grown daughter.

Scott is ... I mean, look. He was out here with limos and shit trying to pick her up from the airport and impress her. I don’t like Lindsay but let’s call this what it is: she wants money/stability (and didn’t she say straight up that she’s used rich men for their money before?) and he wants a hot younger woman. That’s it. Tale as old as time. He can’t get her without money. I mean, I don’t think she’s all that (her drug use shows on her face and very likely always will, and she can’t dress), but for him to be like “wait, she only likes me because I buy her stuff?!” now is silly. (I will laugh my ass off if he dumps her though.)

It kind of amuses me how much Destiny hates Shawn.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Thank heaven Density isn't spawning. So an 'infected intestine' produces symptoms that could be mistaken for a (very early) miscarrage?

It could. My illeitis felt a lot like an ectopic pregnancy: severe stomach cramps, bleeding, syncope, low blood pressure, vomiting...

She was looking pretty good for having just spent 19 hours in the ER, though. Well, you know, as "good" as Destinie can look...

• LOL 1

Sharp, I assume, took a hit for Density's ER bill? Why do so many people go to an ER when they could first try going to an Immediate Care? Or are these not as prevalent around the country as in my area? I agree, thank goodness it wasn't pregnancy, but can Sharp please pass out cases of condoms to these fuckwits? And please send a pool cleaning service over to Shawn's green algae pool.

I gagged at Murgh's "sexy time" scenes. I find him so unattractive, but I prefer bigger dudes (I'm a chubby chaser like Density) over petite, delicate guys. I finally realized who his face reminds me of, singer/actress Janelle Monae. Murgh seems like a petri dish of STD's.

Tennison FTW! That young man is so well spoken and smart, how is he the spawn of Andrea? 

The anger and disgust is just oozing out of Lindsay, isn't it? I'm assuming the (currently invisible) ankle monitor is the only thing keeping her at Flappy's address. I just love the cold/dead stare he gives her while she's griping away. And I had to chortle at the pauses he took before replying to her accusations. Dude, you got busted. Sharp also needs to send a lawncare service or a lawnmower over to Flappy's yard. 

The only thing I can focus on anymore in the Shovel scenes is the size of her head. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Mothra said:

If I were she I'd hide from him until the very last minute--or show up late--just because he's so irritating.

Well, that, and she needs his credit cards, car, money, etc etc........

I have never seen Michael so animated, smiling, happy as he was when he was with that "friend" having drinks. We could actually understand what he was saying. He wants that pretty little ass. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, RealReality said:

Maybe its what married couples do, but they have only lived together and known each other in person for a few months

No, that's what married couples that are in sick, twisted relationships like Linds and Scott do. Normal, happy, well adjusted, confident married couples do not do that.

Gotta love Lindsey getting so pissed at Scott for violating her personal stuff but yet she's calling her prison girlfriend, plotting to have her move her trailer in the driveway so they could have secret sex and eventually mover her in to the house and in to their bed. What a low life hypocrite!  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, snarkish said:

Sharp also needs to send a lawncare service or a lawnmower over to Flappy's yard. 

Flappy thought it was taken care of. He misunderstood Lindsey when he overheard her tell Tarabelle that she wanted to graze the lawn.

• LOL 9
17 hours ago, RealReality said:

1.  Why is Scott butt hurt that Lindsay got with him for money and financial stability?  T

Scott is the one who marketed himself as someone who had a lot of money and would offer her financial stability.  He knows, as well as I know, that a traditionally attractive woman who is 28 isn't trying to get with a flappy lipped, unattractive 51 year old man unless he has money and financial stability. 

Scott ONLY got with Lindsay because she was attractive.  He didn't fall in love with her "bubbly personality" He fell in love with her breasts and her pictures, thats it.  He is a liar when he says that he is "in love" with her.  He is just in love with her looks and she is in love with his money and financial stability.  

From where I stand, Lindsay generally looks like what was in the pictures, but Scott on the other hand, CLEARLY does not have the wealth that he promised Lindsay, so he is the liar and the cheat in this situation, not her

2.  Going through her stuff all the time is creepy

Maybe its what married couples do, but they have only lived together and known each other in person for a few months.  I think its weird that he is riffling through her pockets (and in front of her?) and reading her journal on a consistent basis.  To me, it feels like a violation of trust.  maybe she doesn't deserve that trust.  Fine, then don't move to another state to live with her.  But I was totally creeped out when she said he goes through her pockets when she takes off her jacket and he reads her journals and he thinks its perfectly acceptable behavior.  Just ick.  

Agree with all you say, but I'm still Team Flappy.

I'm not sure he is less well-to-do than he portrayed himself to be--although you'd think he could afford to hire somebody to cut the grass--but is hesitant to spend any more money on Lindsey until he's sure he wants to stay with her.  I mean, she turned out to be a real bitch-on-wheels when she got out of jail.  Flappy is unique, imo, among the convict-suitors in that he doesn't seem overwhelmed by the sex.  I'm not sure he's entirely on dick-drive.  He may have had a normal sex life with women of his own social group, and Lindsey attracted him because (in her "modeling" photos) she is quite striking, plus she's much younger than he is.  He also wants to save her daughter.  I don't think she has her claws into him as securely as she thinks she does.

She's definitely performing for the camera--this show is one big audition for her--but I think that if her gf shows up with her camper and Lindsey moves in, Flappy isn't going to have a problem leaving her.  He seems to me to be the only suitor who understands the power he has and may be ready to use it.

• Love 20
55 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

No, that's what married couples that are in sick, twisted relationships like Linds and Scott do. Normal, happy, well adjusted, confident married couples do not do that.

Gotta love Lindsey getting so pissed at Scott for violating her personal stuff but yet she's calling her prison girlfriend, plotting to have her move her trailer in the driveway so they could have secret sex and eventually mover her in to the house and in to their bed. What a low life hypocrite!  

Yeah she has all sorts of character flaws and felonies but if Scott snoops that’s the third rail.  Kinda like Destinie, she is wholly unsavory and despicable but she can’t abide a liar lol.

20 minutes ago, Mothra said:

although you'd think he could afford to hire somebody to cut the grass-

He had one of those ride-on mowers in the corner of the yard so one of those lazy asses could do it without breaking a sweat.  Instead he sits and smokes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, snarkish said:

Sharp, I assume, took a hit for Density's ER bill? Why do so many people go to an ER when they could first try going to an Immediate Care? Or are these not as prevalent around the country as in my area? I agree, thank goodness it wasn't pregnancy, but can Sharp please pass out cases of condoms to these fuckwits? And please send a pool cleaning service over to Shawn's green algae pool.

I gagged at Murgh's "sexy time" scenes. I find him so unattractive, but I prefer bigger dudes (I'm a chubby chaser like Density) over petite, delicate guys. I finally realized who his face reminds me of, singer/actress Janelle Monae. Murgh seems like a petri dish of STD's.

Tennison FTW! That young man is so well spoken and smart, how is he the spawn of Andrea? 

The anger and disgust is just oozing out of Lindsay, isn't it? I'm assuming the (currently invisible) ankle monitor is the only thing keeping her at Flappy's address. I just love the cold/dead stare he gives her while she's griping away. And I had to chortle at the pauses he took before replying to her accusations. Dude, you got busted. Sharp also needs to send a lawncare service or a lawnmower over to Flappy's yard. 

The only thing I can focus on anymore in the Shovel scenes is the size of her head. 

And someone to cut Scott grass! Something is very off with him. His whole house is a dilapidated mess!

• Love 6

God I am so tired of Sarah and Michael. I did enjoy the cute girl that was obviously not the usual type of barnacle that Michael ends up with. Her outfit was pretty Mandee's couture but she was selling it. And Devil Penis has never been so upbeat not even around those beauties he donated DNA to. Get your life together and be a dad, maybe u can score better booty, u deadbeat. 

God Lindsay is a bomb of tacky and entitlement. Flappy can sit down on that lawnmower and get to work because when u pick up the jailhouse broad, you pay all the bail. Ask Shawn. 

Shovel's cousin needs to start a youtube channel for serial jailbird daters. Maybe he could offer discounts to Heather and Sarah. 

• Love 6
On 11/30/2020 at 11:28 AM, lamujerdecente said:

God I am so tired of Sarah and Michael. I did enjoy the cute girl that was obviously not the usual type of barnacle that Michael ends up with. Her outfit was pretty Mandee's couture but she was selling it. And Devil Penis has never been so upbeat not even around those beauties he donated DNA to. Get your life together and be a dad, maybe u can score better booty, u deadbeat. 

God Lindsay is a bomb of tacky and entitlement. Flappy can sit down on that lawnmower and get to work because when u pick up the jailhouse broad, you pay all the bail. Ask Shawn. 

Shovel's cousin needs to start a youtube channel for serial jailbird daters. Maybe he could offer discounts to Heather and Sarah. 

And Cheryl...and Lacey...and Angela...

Seriously step out of the prison life.  

• Love 4

Destinie's sister is pretty,Shawn should of got with her haha. Despite Lindsey's bad attitude should does have a cute face,pretty jawline and bone structure. Michael must not have slept with his lady friend,he was very respectful to her and seemed to take her more seriously than his past women. This must be Shawn's karma for not treating Kelly kindly. He's getting used and disrespected left and right by Destinie on national television. He really must be some kind of masochist. Lindsey definitely seems like she's on drugs. Her face looks gaunt at times. I feel for Shavel, its hard to get over a bad boy. She should of blocked Q's number lol. Her cousin is something else haha. Sarah should stay single she doesn't seem into Malcolm much at all. Her and Michael should just be friends with benefits and co-parent...that's it with those two. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ErikaOnline said:

Michael must not have slept with his lady friend, he was very respectful to her and seemed to take her more seriously than his past women.

He grabbed her butt in a restaurant full of people.  I don't see that as respectful.

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

He grabbed her butt in a restaurant full of people.  I don't see that as respectful.

He was relatively...comparatively much more respectful to her than to every other woman we've seen him with.  A mere butt grab is Jane Austen manners for Michael.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 2