Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Do Something

druzy
  • Start Topic

The new coronavirus threatens Leah’s travel plans and brings up serious concerns for Ali’s health. Briana holds a summit with Devoin and Luis to insist they take on financial responsibility. Kailyn opens up about her pregnancy.

Airs November 10, 2020

• Love 2
On 11/7/2020 at 9:11 PM, druzy said:

The new coronavirus threatens Leah’s travel plans and brings up serious concerns for Ali’s health. Briana holds a summit with Devoin and Luis to insist they take on financial responsibility. Kailyn opens up about her pregnancy.

Airs November 10, 2020

This must be the Iceland trip. Leah was supposed to go but didn’t. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, edie3 said:

Kailin needs to keep her big girl pants on! LOL!

Karl, all of your pants are big girl pants you disgusting cow. 

Leah posing like she’s intelligent and those fucking fingernails are grossing me out. 🤮

They all gross me out!

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Love 8

No -  Kail' friend on the phone - Kail was not put into that situation. She put herself in that situation. She should not fuck Chris without protection. Especially now that she was finally enlightened to the fact that he doesn't care about her or their child. Plus the domestic violence bit. The only time she would be as you said put into that situation is if Kail was raped. If that happened we all would hear about it when it happened and Chris would be in jail. So I don't want to hear any of this Kail is the victim again crap!

• Love 20
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

There is something so jarring about Chelsea's friend, Chelsey Grace. She's really twitchy & aggressively angular (TM Aesha of Below Deck Med). Add in her flourescent blonde poodle-do & she's just very jarring to me. I don't know another word for it. 

I agree.  When she was first on the show, years back, she was much heavier but seemed a lot calmer.  I noticed a huge change in her last season.  Still, it's nice that at least one of these girls has had a consistent friend throughout the years, unlike Kail's revolving door of acquaintances-who-want-to-be-on-tv.

• Love 9

Jade conveniently forgot that she could ask her drug addict mom and dad to take the same drug test she gave to Sean to see if she was fit to visit her granddaughter. But no. She is putting her daughter into dangerous situation just because she wants free babysitting. Except it won't be free. It will cost you sanity and puts your kid in danger.

• Love 9

I'm ffing through so much of this show now that I'm done with it in about 20 minutes.

I didn't understand why Kail would think her exes and one of her exes' wives would care that she's pregnant again, although I guess it would make a difference in her availability to care for all her sons.  But she was so coy about telling them that I as usual wanted to punch her in the nose.

Briana continues to try to make it easy for her baby-daddies to fail to live up to her expectations.  She really does spend a lot of money on their daughters every month, but given that each of them has a low-paying job, is it realistic to expect them to pay for extras like dancing lessons if they would not be expected to provide those perks if the child's parents were married and living together?  It's lovely that Briana wants to give her girls all the benefits she can, but to shove a total expenses sheet at these guys with a vague demand that they "help out" seems doomed to failure.  Why not give each man a fixed amount to contribute to basics, like clothes and childcare?  And do it separately?  Briana is a bitch on wheels.

Leah is a brainless twat.  She should go back on the oxy and let Jeremy and the other guy have full custody.  Harsh, I know, but wouldn't everybody be happier that way?

Oh, yeah, Jade.  I'm in the why not drug test her foul parents club.  They've demonstrated that they are not to be trusted with Chloe; make them test so that you have a factual basis for demanding that they clean themselves up before she trusts them again.

Chelsea.  Who cares.

Edited by Mothra
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

There is something so jarring about Chelsea's friend, Chelsey Grace. She's really twitchy & aggressively angular (TM Aesha of Below Deck Med). Add in her flourescent blonde poodle-do & she's just very jarring to me. I don't know another word for it. 

Agree! The hair is off putting...she reminds me of my daughter's Sheepadoodle 

D831D766-7C5D-4F4E-AF66-DDC3D39F2C7D.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

She is jarring!  And wasn’t her name Belinda when she was fat?

2 hours ago, Mothra said:

Briana continues to try to make it easy for her baby-daddies to fail to live up to her expectations.  She really does spend a lot of money on their daughters every month, but given that each of them has a low-paying job, is it realistic to expect them to pay for extras like dancing lessons if they would not be expected to provide those perks if the child's parents were married and living together?  It's lovely that Briana wants to give her girls all the benefits she can, but to shove a total expenses sheet at these guys with a vague demand that they "help out" seems doomed to failure.  Why not give each man a fixed amount to contribute to basics, like clothes and childcare?  And do it separately?  Briana is a bitch on wheels.

Oh, yeah, Jade.  I'm in the why not drug test her foul parents club.  They've demonstrated that they are not to be trusted with Chloe; make them test so that you have a factual basis for demanding that they clean themselves up before she trusts them again.

Chelsea.  Who cares.

Briana’s bullshit scolding session - take your list and shove it up your ass.  The men suck but they are grown adults, you are not in charge of reprimanding them.  And when she said, “let’s not have this happen again.”  Omg shut UP!

Yeah why not drug test the parents?  They left LINES of whatever powder laying on the sink.  Chloe gets a little of it in her mouth and she’s dead.  Sean should say, drug test them or they don’t see my daughter.  He does have a say.

Yes @BrownBear2012 Chelsea Grace looks like a sheepdog!  She pushes all of the hair to the front of her face, that’s not helping.  I wonder if she knows she looks ridiculous.  Is she trying to be “different?”  

• Love 12

I don't have to write a thing.  Y'all have said exactly what I'm thinking.

Kail..no just no.  Yes revolving friends and mistake after mistake.  Geez.

Leah acts like she's flying someplace to council the world on something or other.  What a twit.  Her second husband listening and probably wanting to hang himself tells her there's a virus out there.  Duh...

Brianna's sister kills me.    Yes Brianna when you sleep with high schoolers and bar pick ups you get fleas!

Chelsea...get a story line stop it with your daughter.  Shame on you. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I don't have to write a thing.  Y'all have said exactly what I'm thinking.

Kail..no just no.  Yes revolving friends and mistake after mistake.  Geez.

Leah acts like she's flying someplace to council the world on something or other.  What a twit.  Her second husband listening and probably wanting to hang himself tells her there's a virus out there.  Duh...

Brianna's sister kills me.    Yes Brianna when you sleep with high schoolers and bar pick ups you get fleas!

Chelsea...get a story line stop it with your daughter.  Shame on you. 

Right. The common denominator is Kail. 

27F3FC9F-CA19-4F09-8226-722FA48AE230.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Briana’s bullshit scolding session - take your list and shove it up your ass.  The men suck but they are grown adults, you are not in charge of reprimanding them.  And when she said, “let’s not have this happen again.”  Omg shut UP!

Yeah. I think Briana intended to come off as "Bad ass bitch/mama bear taking care of business and calling her trifling baby daddies out," but... no. When you bareback with teenagers/strangers you met at the club minutes/hours ago, you automatically lose the "moral high ground," especially when you refuse to put the purported daddies' names on the birth certificates. Luis (and maybe Devoin too) would be totally justified in questioning whether he is her child's father. With Luis, allegedly, she got pregnant when they fucked shortly after meeting in a club. If Luis weren't so trifling (which has worked out to Bri's advantage), he would have questioned paternity from the beginning and gotten a test to either prove that he was Stella's dad (and get parental rights) or that he wasn't (in which case he wouldn't owe Briana shit). Briana is all self-righteous and entitled like they were married when Stella was conceived, but... no.

She talks about the threat of "putting them on child support" against her baby daddies as if she's doing them some kind of favor to not do so, but, in reality, she has no legal right to "put them on child support" since they're not her kids' legal fathers. Arguably, they're doing HER a favor to pay anything for the kids. She can't get child support for the time before she named them as the dad(s) (which she may or may not know, considering how dumb she is), so she's limited in how much she could get for "putting them on child support" even if she decides to take the plunge (which I doubt she would because she seems to think she's being clever/strategic to deprive her kids' dads of any legal rights to them).

It's just so weird/horrifying to me that she seriously expects/hopes that single moms and people who support single moms will be like, "You go, Bri, tell those trifling douches what's what!" She's an incredibly irresponsible and stupid mother. She cries over her daughters' plight of having sucky dads while exhibiting ZERO self-awareness about how HER actions let to the situation and continue to make it worse. She seems to believe that every dude in the club is more responsible for considering how their actions might affect her daughters than she is. Which isn't surprising, I guess, since, apparently, Roxanne sees it the same way. It's insane.

37 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail is just WAYYYYY too much. She decided not to pursue a relationship with her sister because her sister wasn't doing enough for her and she can't have any more inconsistent/unreliable people in her kids' lives. But, at the same time, she's getting impregnated by Chris repeatedly and telling her kids that she loves him. Ok.

And why does she feel the need to make a big, public announcement every time she and Chris are on the outs? I've seen several statements along the lines of, "Chris isn't in my life and he won't be involved in helping me raise our children..." (inevitably followed up by IG posts of him with the kids/at her house). The reality is that they have a volatile "relationship" and he's in and out of her/the kids' lives. There is no need to post that he's out of their lives for good on SM every time they have a fight (knowing that he has court-ordered visitation scheduled the next day). Just stop. Grow the fuck up. She has 4 kids and is pushing 30.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

Every week, I watch this show the day after it airs and get so annoyed that I feel compelled to write a damn thesis statement about all of their bullshit.  I’m keeping it to two simple rhetorical questions this week:

1. How in the hell does Leah care for her children or do virtually anything else, including cleaning herself, with those disgusting, two-inch-long eagle talons?

2. How can someone as thoroughly trashy and repugnant as Kailyn be so unaware of how trashy and repugnant they are?

And I’m out.

(Oh, and shut up, Cole.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah. I think Briana intended to come off as "Bad ass bitch/mama bear taking care of business and calling her trifling baby daddies out," but... no. When you bareback with teenagers/strangers you met at the club minutes/hours ago, you automatically lose the "moral high ground," especially when you refuse to put the purported daddies' names on the birth certificates. Luis (and maybe Devoin too) would be totally justified in questioning whether he is her child's father. With Luis, allegedly, she got pregnant when they fucked shortly after meeting in a club. If Luis weren't so trifling (which has worked out to Bri's advantage), he would have questioned paternity from the beginning and gotten a test to either prove that he was Stella's dad (and get parental rights) or that he wasn't (in which case he wouldn't owe Briana shit). Briana is all self-righteous and entitled like they were married when Stella was conceived, but... no.

She talks about the threat of "putting them on child support" against her baby daddies as if she's doing them some kind of favor to not do so, but, in reality, she has no legal right to "put them on child support" since they're not her kids' legal fathers. Arguably, they're doing HER a favor to pay anything for the kids. She can't get child support for the time before she named them as the dad(s) (which she may or may not know, considering how dumb she is), so she's limited in how much she could get for "putting them on child support" even if she decides to take the plunge (which I doubt she would because she seems to think she's being clever/strategic to deprive her kids' dads of any legal rights to them).

It's just so weird/horrifying to me that she seriously expects/hopes that single moms and people who support single moms will be like, "You go, Bri, tell those trifling douches what's what!" She's an incredibly irresponsible and stupid mother. She cries over her daughters' plight of having sucky dads while exhibiting ZERO self-awareness about how HER actions let to the situation and continue to make it worse. She seems to believe that every dude in the club is more responsible for considering how their actions might affect her daughters than she is. Which isn't surprising, I guess, since, apparently, Roxanne sees it the same way. It's insane.

Kail is just WAYYYYY too much. She decided not to pursue a relationship with her sister because her sister wasn't doing enough for her and she can't have any more inconsistent/unreliable people in her kids' lives. But, at the same time, she's getting impregnated by Chris repeatedly and telling her kids that she loves him. Ok.

And why does she feel the need to make a big, public announcement every time she and Chris are on the outs? I've seen several statements along the lines of, "Chris isn't in my life and he won't be involved in helping me raise our children..." (inevitably followed up by IG posts of him with the kids/at her house). The reality is that they have a volatile "relationship" and he's in and out of her/the kids' lives. There is no need to post that he's out of their lives for good on SM every time they have a fight (knowing that he has court-ordered visitation scheduled the next day). Just stop. Grow the fuck up. She has 4 kids and is pushing 30.

Kail is seriously effed up. This was supposed to be a show that documented teen mothers and their struggles...all the while reinforcing the need for birth control so that these girls don't become pregnant again before they are ready to handle the financial and emotional burden of being a single mother to more children. Instead we have girls not using birth control (Kail, Brianna) who continue to have hook ups without protection from a pregnancy and/or an STI. Kail has some serious mental health issues. I know she was diagnosed as bipolar a number of years ago and took medication for it, but obviously went off of them a long time ago. She isn't making rational decisions...moving from house to house, getting pregnant in every relationship she has except for her same sex hook ups that is. This sad relationship she has with Chris is the tipping point. Two children with a man that clearly is using you for sex and could care less about the kids that you keep having with him. He's in, he's out....it's a hot mess. You can tell she's manic when she starts fights and gets angry over stupid things. You can also see her depressed side when she's weepy and melancholic. She really needs to treat her mental illness and get serious about  it. She's pushing thirty...she's not a teen mom anymore. Being a single mom to four kids who have different daddies isn't glamourous or brave...it's sad. It's sad because she cannot possibly be the sole provider emotionally or physically of everything these boys need and will need. They're getting older and before long she will have teenage boys and all the problems that go along with raising four teenage boys. Unfortunately, you cannot tell Kail anything because as she has said..."Kail is always right". I read she wants two more kids...I hope that she rethinks this and instead gets a tubal ligation. 

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Kail is seriously effed up. This was supposed to be a show that documented teen mothers and their struggles...all the while reinforcing the need for birth control so that these girls don't become pregnant again before they are ready to handle the financial and emotional burden of being a single mother to more children. Instead we have girls not using birth control (Kail, Brianna) who continue to have hook ups without protection from a pregnancy and/or an STI. Kail has some serious mental health issues. I know she was diagnosed as bipolar a number of years ago and took medication for it, but obviously went off of them a long time ago. She isn't making rational decisions...moving from house to house, getting pregnant in every relationship she has except for her same sex hook ups that is. This sad relationship she has with Chris is the tipping point. Two children with a man that clearly is using you for sex and could care less about the kids that you keep having with him. He's in, he's out....it's a hot mess. You can tell she's manic when she starts fights and gets angry over stupid things. You can also see her depressed side when she's weepy and melancholic. She really needs to treat her mental illness and get serious about  it. She's pushing thirty...she's not a teen mom anymore. Being a single mom to four kids who have different daddies isn't glamourous or brave...it's sad. It's sad because she cannot possibly be the sole provider emotionally or physically of everything these boys need and will need. They're getting older and before long she will have teenage boys and all the problems that go along with raising four teenage boys. Unfortunately, you cannot tell Kail anything because as she has said..."Kail is always right". I read she wants two more kids...I hope that she rethinks this and instead gets a tubal ligation. 

Jade is a mess. I think she has a codependent relationship with her mother and stepfather and with Sean. I really fear for Kloie growing up with all this dysfunction including the drug use, the fighting, the cursing in front of her, the unstable environment...it's really bad. Jade is impossible to talk to...she doesn't receive..she just talks over everyone and then will explode with F bombs and other words that no child should hear. This thing with her parents is just classic junkie stuff...unless Jade gets serious and kicks them to the curb until they can stay sober and get jobs and their own place then this will continue over and over again. They are behaving like drugged up teenagers instead of like grown ass adults who happen to be grandparents. No way should Kloie be in their care under any circumstance until they are certified clean by a rehab or drug counselor. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

It’s ok for dim Chelsea to have 4 kids though? None of them should continue to reproduce, imo. Nothing wrong with being a single mother, if you’re a good one.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Unfortunately I’ve moved a lot.  Hm.  How about, I’ve uprooted my kids multiple times for no reason to chase dick.  That is the correct and accurate answer.  If she’s going to be all hard and “honest” then MENTION IT ALL.

• Love 8

I rolled my eyes so hard at Brianna. If you are tired of doing it all by yourself, these dads need to be paying child support, point blank period. I know that Devoin isn't listed on the birth certificate, is Luis? She has some sort of irrational fear that if she does things legally, they're going to file for 50/50 custody or something and she'll lose all control. So she wants them to contribute financially but not have any say. I highly doubt Luis is going to ask for any sort of custody arrangement. He barely tolerates Stella. Devoin might since he does have a relationship with Nova but it won't be 50/50. When Bri said both of the guys would be coming over, I was thinking how funny it would be if they arrived at the same time and Stella ran to Devoin instead of Luis.

Kail is a mess and I feel bad for those boys.

Leah sure was acting very important. "I'm flying to LA to meet with my team" 😂

Why did MTV keeps showing us Jade's friend with the giant barrettes? During that dinner, they must have cut to her 5 times and she wasn't speaking.

• Love 7

Brianna is a manipulative control freak.  She wants it all, to have total control over when the girls' dads get to see their daughters (i.e. when she needs a babysitter), yet decide how much they should contribute to the family budget.  Must be nice.  And her new home, sorry, it looks nice enough inside, but the outside looks like a government subsidized housing project, very sterile and impersonal. 

Kail, I can't help it, I have always felt sorry for her.  She is an extremely damaged human trying to dig herself out of holes that she puts herself into.  She seems to be attracted to emotionally unavailable men and can't accept when someone doesn't fall head over heels for her.  She will chase Chris forever, and he will always know that he can manipulate and abuse her in every way, emotionally, physically, financially and shamefully.  I almost feel embarrassed to watch her messed up life unfold.  She's a horrible person, but I get the sense that she just can't help it given her early life circumstances.

Agree that Chelsea Grace looks weird with all that shag in her face, like she's trying too hard to achieve her "signature look".  Chelsea continues to be the one relative success in this franchise and has proven that by finding a way to let go of the MTV purse strings and hopefully live the rest of her life out of the spotlight.  She will probably continue her efforts at being a SM influencer but I think that will give her more control over her privacy. 

Leah is fooling no one except maybe herself and her family.  In the previews, did she admit to a former abortion? 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

It’s ok for dim Chelsea to have 4 kids though? None of them should continue to reproduce, imo. Nothing wrong with being a single mother, if you’re a good one.

Chelsea and Cole are a team that seem to be making decisions for their kids in a mutally agreed upon fashion...no, there is absoloutely nothing wrong with being a single mom but Kail is a mess. She fights with all the baby daddies, she is not making mutual decisions on procreating....it just happens. Because she is financially independent at the moment...and that could change depending on the economy and her ability to find a job once this show ends, she feels she can continue to have kids without the help, financial or otherwise, from any of these men. I really don't understand why Chelsea and Cole are having a fourth but they seem a lot more grounded emotionally and have a huge support system with family nearby...Kail has nothing. That was my point. I think it is irresponsible for her to be having unprotected sex at this point in her life...she's spiraling all the time and more frequently. The burdens of having four kids alone should have been planned appropriately like an mature adult...not like a horny teenager living in the moment

• Love 12
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Chelsea and Cole are a team that seem to be making decisions for their kids in a mutally agreed upon fashion...no, there is absoloutely nothing wrong with being a single mom but Kail is a mess. She fights with all the baby daddies, she is not making mutual decisions on procreating....it just happens. Because she is financially independent at the moment...and that could change depending on the economy and her ability to find a job once this show ends, she feels she can continue to have kids without the help, financial or otherwise, from any of these men. I really don't understand why Chelsea and Cole are having a fourth but they seem a lot more grounded emotionally and have a huge support system with family nearby...Kail has nothing. That was my point. I think it is irresponsible for her to be having unprotected sex at this point in her life...she's spiraling all the time and more frequently. The burdens of having four kids alone should have been planned appropriately like an mature adult...not like a horny teenager living in the moment

I assume Jo and Javi are contributing their shares for their kids, but Chris probably is not.

• Love 5

I agree that Brianna is a twit but I cannot dis her for opting for a fully paid for townhome in a brand new housing development in Florida rather than the ridiculous McMansions and large mortgages that most of the other Teen Moms have chosen to saddle themselves with. She seems to have someone who is counseling her to invest her Teen Mom money more wisely than the expensive cars and huge homes that the other Teen Moms apparently need. Now the weird plastic surgery is the exception to that rule but she is kinda dumb overall so I guess we have to allow for that part. But I will not dis her new home.

The meeting with Luis and Devoin was bizarre. Just get acknowledgment of paternity, file for child support, and then what you get is what you get and you decide how to spend it on supporting your kids. I honestly don't think either barely involved and practically destitute dad is going to try for custody. They barely participate now.

I do think that the attitude a lot of these moms take is that the kids and all decisions regarding them are theirs alone. They allow the dads to see them, they disregard the dads wishes at their own whim. the want available money and babysitters but don't see any need to consult these young men regarding anything. The dads have rights too.

Cole, who I have liked but was very much background noise in the past, has pushed forward and not in a good way. I am disliking him a lot lately. He wants to be Alpha Dadand you can see him vocalizing his way to Chelsea more in these episodes than in the past and Chelsea appears to be trying tactfully to keep her own control and not let him push her or Aubree into doing it his way against their wishes. Chelsea has her own problems but she doesn't seem to take it as far as Cole does.  Both of them need to stop trying to cut the Linds out of Aubree's life.

I had a coworker who had a four year old daughter he wanted to have a relationship with but since he broke up with her mom when she was one the mom had resisted letting him see her. The mom remarried, joined a church, and the new married couple was raising her like she was the new guy's bio daughter and tried to get my coworker to let him adopt her and be gone.  My coworker was messing up their new perfect little family. My coworker was almost convince to let them do it but I told him that no matter what he needed to persist and make sure that little girl knew her father wanted her and wanted to see her. So he did and got his visitation and built that relationship which was good because less than five years later he died and she never would have known him or that he loved her because her mom and stepdad would have convinced her otherwise.  They have no idea how that can mess a kid up.  That's how I see the Linds versus Chelsea and Cole. I realize Adam is not a good dad but he does visit her at lunch and the Linds clearly love her. As she gets older that is going to matter much more than if it was just Chelsea and Cole and she realized that her father and paternal family was just missing from her life. She hasn't been abandoned by them even if they aren't perfect like Chelsea and Cole like to think they are. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Brianna is a manipulative control freak.  She wants it all, to have total control over when the girls' dads get to see their daughters (i.e. when she needs a babysitter), yet decide how much they should contribute to the family budget.  Must be nice.  And her new home, sorry, it looks nice enough inside, but the outside looks like a government subsidized housing project, very sterile and impersonal. 

Kail, I can't help it, I have always felt sorry for her.  She is an extremely damaged human trying to dig herself out of holes that she puts herself into.  She seems to be attracted to emotionally unavailable men and can't accept when someone doesn't fall head over heels for her.  She will chase Chris forever, and he will always know that he can manipulate and abuse her in every way, emotionally, physically, financially and shamefully.  I almost feel embarrassed to watch her messed up life unfold.  She's a horrible person, but I get the sense that she just can't help it given her early life circumstances.

Agree that Chelsea Grace looks weird with all that shag in her face, like she's trying too hard to achieve her "signature look".  Chelsea continues to be the one relative success in this franchise and has proven that by finding a way to let go of the MTV purse strings and hopefully live the rest of her life out of the spotlight.  She will probably continue her efforts at being a SM influencer but I think that will give her more control over her privacy. 

Leah is fooling no one except maybe herself and her family.  In the previews, did she admit to a former abortion? 

Leah, yes. The miscarriage she faked on the show with Jeremy was actually an abortion. She made Jeremy believe it was a miscarriage. Mama Dawn helped with that lie. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

Leah, yes. The miscarriage she faked on the show with Jeremy was actually an abortion. She made Jeremy believe it was a miscarriage. Mama Dawn helped with that lie. 

Speaking of miscarriages, did Kail tell her friend on the phone that she was going to tell people she miscarried had she gotten the abortion? But she told Javi she was going to have an abortion? That makes me think her and Javi were hooking up and there was a slight chance the baby could have been his. I clearly have too much time on my hands.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Re Kail, my husband (who claims he doesn’t watch) “You’ve been on tv for a decade now, how do you not know how this works?”

Briana’s stupidity knows no bounds.  No Roxanne, there’s nothing brilliant about her little spreadsheet.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 11/13/2020 at 9:41 AM, MaggieG said:

Speaking of miscarriages, did Kail tell her friend on the phone that she was going to tell people she miscarried had she gotten the abortion? But she told Javi she was going to have an abortion? That makes me think her and Javi were hooking up and there was a slight chance the baby could have been his. I clearly have too much time on my hands.

Here's what she said when she was driving and talking to her friend on the phone:  "But it's crazy because, like, I had told people that I, like, miscarried 'cause I was gonna get the abortion and I told Javi I already got the abortion.  Javi didn't even question it.  Like, he was just like, 'Oh, like, congratulations.'  Like, he didn't even--he wasn't like, 'Oh, so you lied?'"  Then her friend excuses all this lying.

I don't know what that does to your theory. 

My takeaway is--she told people she had a miscarriage in anticipation of getting an abortion?  WTF was the rush??  Get the abortion, then announce miscarriage.  I have somewhat the same feelings toward Kail as @suzeecat does--she's an extremely damaged person, and probably can't help herself.  But then she does shit like this.

• Love 5
On 11/11/2020 at 7:18 PM, Suzy Rhapsody said:

1. How in the hell does Leah care for her children or do virtually anything else, including cleaning herself, with those disgusting, two-inch-long eagle talons?

Jade's are only slightly less repulsive, and she's cutting people's hair!  Can you imagine getting your bangs trimmed by her?  I'm not sure which would be scariest--those nails or the pointy scissors or the lack of control over the pointy scissors due to the nails.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Jesus Brianna. Shut the fuck up. Yes your children’s fathers should be active parents. Because that’s kind of what they should do regardless of weather you’re feeling like a martyr that day. This is not about you. I hate the way she talks about child support and parenting. It plays into this sexist attitude that child rearing is a punishment women inflict on men. They both should have “been on child support” since day one because it’s the best thing for the kids not because you’re pissed off today. Also, did she say the girls expenses came to over $5000 a month? That’s over $60,000 a year! I know kids are expensive but I also know many people raising kids on less than that. Which brings me back to my first point, go ahead put them on child support (which she won’t for other reasons) but you’ll be disappointed! Child support is calculated as a percentage of the parents income not as half of the 12 different after school activities the kids are enrolled in. I seriously doubt either of those deadbeats is making enough money to put a dent in that excel sheet of hers.

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Also, did she say the girls expenses came to over $5000 a month? That’s over $60,000 a year! I know kids are expensive but I also know many people raising kids on less than that.

I got the impression it was everything, not just the kids' expenses.  Maybe she said something about electricity??

Regardless, the kids' expenses were significant.  I tried to read the document.  Day care for Stella is $960/month.  Many of the first items in the list were related to Nova's gymnastics, including some sort of after-school program, private lessons each week (I think those were $60), travel to out-of-town meets, and it went granular with something like $450/year for her team leotards, I think it was.  And I had the impression it was closer to $6,000/month. 

I wish I could see the whole thing.  Since she paid cash for her house, that $5,000 or $6,000/month doesn't even include mortgage or rent!  It would include insurance and property taxes, though, since she doesn't have a mortgage payment to include them in.  And HOA fees, of course.

Still, seems like a lot.  But at least it appears her kids are benefiting from it.  I would also benefit from it if she would use some of that money to have the moles removed from her face.  They bug me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I got the impression it was everything, not just the kids' expenses.  Maybe she said something about electricity??

Regardless, the kids' expenses were significant.  I tried to read the document.  Day care for Stella is $960/month.  Many of the first items in the list were related to Nova's gymnastics, including some sort of after-school program, private lessons each week (I think those were $60), travel to out-of-town meets, and it went granular with something like $450/year for her team leotards, I think it was.  And I had the impression it was closer to $6,000/month. 

I wish I could see the whole thing.  Since she paid cash for her house, that $5,000 or $6,000/month doesn't even include mortgage or rent!  It would include insurance and property taxes, though, since she doesn't have a mortgage payment to include them in.  And HOA fees, of course.

Still, seems like a lot.  But at least it appears her kids are benefiting from it.  I would also benefit from it if she would use some of that money to have the moles removed from her face.  They bug me.

I can’t imagine letting those moles stay!  Doug on Married At First Sight is finally getting his removed. It’s a process but we’ll worth the effort!

• Love 3
On 11/15/2020 at 12:01 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Here's what she said when she was driving and talking to her friend on the phone:  "But it's crazy because, like, I had told people that I, like, miscarried 'cause I was gonna get the abortion and I told Javi I already got the abortion.  Javi didn't even question it.  Like, he was just like, 'Oh, like, congratulations.'  Like, he didn't even--he wasn't like, 'Oh, so you lied?'"  Then her friend excuses all this lying.

I don't know what that does to your theory. 

My takeaway is--she told people she had a miscarriage in anticipation of getting an abortion?  WTF was the rush??  Get the abortion, then announce miscarriage.  I have somewhat the same feelings toward Kail as @suzeecat does--she's an extremely damaged person, and probably can't help herself.  But then she does shit like this.

Like, I can only imagine that she's, like, getting paid per, like, 'like'. Like, right?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 11/12/2020 at 12:56 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

HAHAHAHA no, Chelsea tells Cole how it's gonna be and he says ok.

Him acting like he is pushing for no lunches for Adam is his way of going along with her, and even taking it up a notch.  

On 11/12/2020 at 6:15 PM, Mkay said:

Was that when they were married?  Or just dating, and before she had Addie?  

Is there somewhere I can watch the older episodes?  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Him acting like he is pushing for no lunches for Adam is his way of going along with her, and even taking it up a notch.  

Does anyone else remember. I want to say they were engaged. Momma Dawn suggested she have the abortion because it would make Leah look bad. Give me a minute to look. I don’t remember which season or episode but it did play out. 

*Jessica is/was an MTV crew member. 

64029FF3-8CE3-4F90-B805-2142F1504663.jpeg

0541713C-478A-41F7-AB2C-FDFFA7B7924C.jpeg

22 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Does anyone else remember. I want to say they were engaged. Momma Dawn suggested she have the abortion because it would make Leah look bad. Give me a minute to look. I don’t remember which season or episode but it did play out. 

1A8656E0-14E6-4322-A742-A5980C9D736F.jpeg

EF994AB0-06E0-4F45-9288-594EB088384E.jpeg

Read bottom to top because apparently I don’t know how to post in correct order. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I don't think they were engaged yet. Leah was waffling back and forth between Corey and Jeremy. I know a rough timeline is that Leah and Corey reconciled the summer of 2010 after Leah graduated high school. Corey pressured her hard to get married; Leah wanted to date only. I think she only held him off a couple months until he basically told her to shit or get off the pot so she agreed to get married, and I know their marriage only lasted 6 months. So I believe they got married mid/late 2010 and were divorced sometime in 2011, and Leah and Jeremy met in either late 2011 or early 2012, I want to say. Addie was born spring of 2013, I think, and I am pretty sure Leah's "miscarriage" took place about a year prior, so this would have been early spring 2012.

I remember because Dr. Drew asked her about her miscarriage at the reunion and she started crying and saying she and Jeremy were back together exclusively but were taking it slowly and Leah was on the pill. Next thing we hear is that Leah is getting married to Jeremy and is pregnant with Addie. I remember thinking, yeah, you sure took that slowly, Leah. I am sure what you meant to say was that you weren't that into either boy, but both were better than nothing and both were getting pretty impatient with your waffling and Corey never did learn to trust you again after the second time you cheated on him with Robbie, and you were in danger of both boys throwing up their hands and moving on, hence the marriage and the baby.

ETA: I'm off a bit:

Leah and Corey... married in October shortly before the twins' first birthday however in April 2011, Leah admitted to infidelity. The couple divorced in June 2011.

In August 2011, Leah began dating Jeremy Calvert and after much confusion over who Leah truly wanted to be with, Jeremy proposed to Leah and she accepted. The couple announced they were expecting a child during the 2011 Christmas holiday but Leah sadly miscarried in January 2012. Leah and Jeremy married on April 4th 2012. Leah gave birth to their daughter, Adalynn (Addie) Faith on February 4th 2013, five weeks early.

From Teen Mom wiki.

So the reunion must have aired right around the time Leah was getting married in real time. However, Leah would not have gotten pregnant until a few months after their wedding if Addie was not due until March 2013.

Edited by Tatum
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4