Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Up in Old Flames

• Start Topic

Brittany wrestles with her mother's demons; Lacey makes a risky decision; romance blooms for Angela.

Brittany chases down . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . oh. sorry, I thought about Brittany and fell asleep.  Shake it off, PPAL. Focus!  Brittany  . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . 

I'm back.  Ooh, Lacey, queen of good decision-making makes a risky decision.  Does she pump so much more filler into her lips she risks explosion? Does she get bigger foobs, risking never being able to stand upright again?  Oh, it probably has something to do with Chane or Chon.  

Will Angela find romance with something other than her trusty cigarettes?  

Original air date 2020.09.25

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I was feeling sorry for Sarah’s new boyfriend having to deal with her misplaced “energy,” but then she slams back into the office and snaps at the therapist to get in there? Aw, Hell, no!

Lacey seems highly fertile with all of these kids. She just got back with Shane. Have they even tried the “old-fashioned way”? Why is she getting IVF? Now her poor dad potentially has to take care of infant twins?!

Coming up, Andrea slams Lamar in the head with a bowl of carrots! He told Uncle Dulow to cool it with the drugs!

What the hell is that contraption that Angela’s nice friend made? A home-made lie-detector for her to use on her inmates? Oh, sir, do not go on a crime spree to win Angela’s heart. She is not worth it!

Lamar thinks Andrea’s trying to get Priscilla in with The Bloods, but it’s the blood of Christ. Why did she immediately stop talking about Priscilla getting baptized as soon as she walked in? I’m presuming if you wait until the child is older it’s because it’s their choice—or they understand the covenant...or whatever the terminology is? I guess not in this case.

Oh, great these dumbasses are having more kids.

Um, did Sarah forget to bring her kids to the party because she’s so preoccupied with Michael?

So Lamar is pretending to just wake up, but he already has his coffee.

Tennyson is a Mormon priest?! What?? Okay, kiddie pool baptism by a kid in the backyard. The way Andrea is, I’m surprised she wouldn’t be paranoid that it wouldn’t be enough. The Holy Spirit is going to swoop down and haunt you!

is Angela sending Ross money, too? Why else would he hang around and listen to Angela vent about Tony? Ross didn’t properly appreciate Angela’s vulgar scrapbook and so she fell into Tony’s emotional clutches?!?

”I don’t want no issues,” says Sarah, clearly expressing she’s desperate for an issue. Yep, Michael has said nothing and she’s screeching at him!

I don’t think Britany’s mom signed up to have her drug use and theft splashed all over TV, but Britany doesn’t have a storyline of her own.

Edited by JenE4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

That Brit and Marc bit at the end was so sad and depressing. We don’t watch this for that! And not even a “motherfucking crack” to be heard! 

All jokes aside, her mother is a mess. I don’t think Brit should have taken the cameras there and filmed that but famehos got to get their 25,000 yard. And that shit didn’t cost that much. My neighbors do this in a Miami. I hate it. It takes the nature out the house but I get it. The upkeep on our landscaping is ridiculous, especially Cuz we live by the swamp. 

Sarah. I can’t stand this halloween mask faced hag with the hair to prove it.

Bitch. I co parent both my kids with ex’s that are less than desirable. I was a single mother, who was raised Afro Caribbean in the hood. I never spoke like this twat. EVAH. 

You chose to have two kids with this clown. And tried to have another last season. Suck it up buttercup. U are neither strong nor DONE. Your hair is disrespecting u the most Chile. The most. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 14

I fully admit that I normally use Brittney and Marcelino segments to refill my snacks.  So, is there a reason why Brittney needed to leave her young children  alone with a woman who has substance abuse issues?

Was she going to a job?  A job interview?  I get that you may take a risk if you have to work, but Britney doesn't have a job.  If her sister is solid and not an addict why would Brittney call her mom to watch the kids?

Its all so boring, and I'm tired of Brittney and Marcelino trying to make her mother a storyline.  If her mother is the most interesting thing about them, than the mother needs to get paid, not the two of them.  

Damn, is Tony looks ready to give birth!  

Im so glad that Malcolm is a famewhore.  They have only been "together" a few months, they should be in the honeymoon phase, instead she is calling and screaming at him in blaccent.  No reasonable man is putting up with that for a "student/waitress" with two kids who looks like Sarah.  

I think Andrea's kids like Lamar more than they like Andrea.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

I don’t think Britany’s mom signed up to have her drug use and theft splashed all over TV, but Britany doesn’t have a storyline of her own.

Exactly.  Matt Sharp needs to pay Brittney's mom and cut off Brittney and Marcelino, who are BORING

There is a drug scene in SLC too and I'm not sure what a baptism for an eight year old is going to do to keep her from doing drugs later in life.  Andrea's compromise is basically her getting what she wants?

• Love 3

Angela is in the most pathetic love triangle.  

Awww, cute though, they are smoking together.  True love!

Ross is the doing the MOST to get back on Angela's payroll! 

Oh, and Ross has a plan to assault Tony, WHILE he is in jail.  Fantastic!

• Love 1

LOL, Sarah thinking that Malcolm wants to spend all day listening to Sarah yell about Michael.  

Sarah is desperately hoping Michael will give a shit about her.  

What in the hell is Sarah even talking about?  JFC, I'm with Michael on this one, he doesn't have to meet the guy to be at his child's birthday party.  Sarah is so fucking thirsty and transparent.

Oh here comes boring Brittney on her high horse to embarrass her mother on national television because she is boring, lame and desperate.  

• Love 12
56 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Aren't the older two from a previous marriage? Haven't seen anything about that guy.

They are from a previous relationship (was it clear that she was married to Nyla and Tennyson's father?)  

I'm super curious about who that guy is and how they met.  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Lacey seems highly fertile with all of these kids. She just got back with Shane. Have they even tried the “old-fashioned way”? Why is she getting IVF? Now her poor dad potentially has to take care of infant twins?!

She had her tubes tied and her doc told her it would be easier to do IVF instead of reversing the procedure.  What happened to the "study" to get free IVF?

5 hours ago, RealReality said:

No reasonable man is putting up with that for a "student/waitress" with two kids who looks like Sarah.  

I noticed that her bio now says waitress/mom.  I guess school cut into her whining time too much.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Kangatush said:

She had her tubes tied and her doc told her it would be easier to do IVF instead of reversing the procedure.  What happened to the "study" to get free IVF?

I noticed that her bio now says waitress/mom.  I guess school cut into her whining time too much.

I betcha the "free IVF study" was some scam advertised on flyers stapled to telephone poles.  You probably showed up to a "FREE SEMINAR" and ere told that you could buy a book about how to research government grants and medical programs or some sort of shady discount.

I can't believe Lacey is having another child for her father to raise.  She knows full well that she will keep ping ponging between Chon, Chane, and any other man who shows even a passing interest.  Chane seems to interact well with her children, and I might have a different point of view if I thought that Lacey had any intention of staying with Chane.  Once she is done with Chane, his child will be passed off to Lacey's father and Chane will be paying a sizeable chunk of whatever pittance he makes to Lacey.   I don't find Chane attractive, but if he wanted to have a family, he could have found a nice, down to earth young woman to settle down with.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Was it me  (or was it the tinted beer goggles I was wearing) but did the backdrop seem weird when smokin' Angela and her friend ( I think his name is Tom ) were outside seem fake? Like they were being filmed or he was being filmed in front of a green screen and added ?  Uh, Lacey going to have another kid by another baby daddy, she doesn't even know who the father was of the 1 boy.

I agree with the poster above that it does seem like Andrea's kids like Lamar more.  Brittany's mom clearly needs help, glad the sister and hopefully the pets head to Alaska with the dad. I so want to punch Sarah in the cabbage patch face, she clearly wanted Mike to get jealous - she needs to accept the fact that he is a loser and move on - Malcolm seems like a decent guy and after her tantrum, hopefully he hi-tails it out of there and finds himself a nice woman. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

There is a drug scene in SLC too and I'm not sure what a baptism for an eight year old is going to do to keep her from doing drugs later in life.  Andrea's compromise is basically her getting what she wants?

I was DYING when Andrea was going on and on about how Tennison had never even been in the same room as marijuana. Andrea. He has. Take that to the bank. 

Isn't pot legal in California? Isn't Tennison 18? And most of all, aren't the two older kids baptized, therefore protected by the blood of the Lord? So what is Andrea caterwauling about? 

Lamar makes me laugh. Andrea is crazier than a shithouse rat. 

Sarah is reduced to inarticulate howling because she can't get her way. The end. She hauls out the fact that she's a mother and swings it like a goddamn baseball bat. Lots of women are mothers. Lots of women have less than salubrious relationships with their co-parents. Lots of women are disappointed and living in less than ideal circumstances. Butch UP, Sarah. You are not anything special. She'll end up with five kids and in  Section 8 housing, bundling up the kids to go see their various daddies in prison on the weekends, thinking of herself as some kind of fucking hero. Feh. She's terrible.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Mother is a verb as well as a noun.  Giving birth does not a mother make.  Trust me.  I had a female birth vessel who was NOT any kind of mother to me.

And I've had women I've never lived inside who love me fiercely.  😛

• Love 10

Man, that scene with Brittany's mother really should not have been filmed.  Addiction should never been entertainment.

Angela remains a complete dipshit.  We'll see if Tony breaks into her Casa de Cigarette while she's running around after Ross in Indiana.  I can just imagine the stench in that place.  I think Angela is keeping the tobacco farmers in North Carolina going.

I'm still gobsmacked over Lacey's friend making the comment last week about how if Lacey has a child with Chane that it could be another child she's caring for by herself.  Who are the other kids she's caring for by herself?  Because it seems like it's either her dad or Chane who are doing any kind of childcare responsibilities for the other three.  And how on earth did Chane and Lacey come up with 25k for the IVF?  I guess being a webcam "model" pays well.  Or maybe Lacey is cutting back on the fillers?  

I have zero sympathy for Cabbage Patch Sarah.  No one likes an angry Cabbage Patch, Sarah -- especially when your ridiculously accented anger is misplaced.  Malcolm has done nothing to you.  Your psychiatrist has done nothing to you.  You can yell and pitch a fit all you want about how much Michael sucks, how lame he is, how you're DONE, and how tired you are from parenting two kids on your own.  Well, do something about it.  You know, like first, DON'T HAVE ANY MORE KIDS WITH THAT POS MEALY MOUTHED LITTLE LEPRECHAUN.  Secondly, get a damn divorce already.  Getting a divorce has zero to do with whatever custody battle you think will happen or Michael threatens you with.  He would never win and plus, you've got plenty of negligence on film from this shit show.  

So Raine's birthday party is starting in 4 minutes and no one is there?  Where are the kids?  Where are YOUR kids, Cabbage Patch?  You scream about how you never get a break but this is the second week in a row we've seen you sans kids.  And why does Michael need to meet Malcolm before the party?  That's just stupid.  Let his leprechaun ass inside and then just intro him to your boyfriend or "boyfriend" or whatever and don't make it into any bigger of a deal than it is.  God, she's dumber than a box of her own hair.  

Andrea's kids remain smarter than Andrea and Lamar combined.  Does Andrea have any storyline other than flip flopping on California vs. Utah constantly?  If you hate California so much, then go back to Utah.  You can take Priscilla and Nyla since they are still minors.  Drugs are everywhere, unfortunately, so it's not a California thing but there is definitely a difference in culture and lifestyles.   Does Andrea or Lamar work?  Maybe if one or the both of them had a J-O-B, small things would annoy them so much.  And Andrea, your two teens should NOT be sharing a room (that's what it looks like.)  Put Priscilla and Nyla in a room together and let Tennyson have his own space.  Where does Priscilla sleep?  If she's sharing space with her parents, that shouldn't be happening either.

• Love 5

It looked like Nyla had a circuit breaker in her bedroom.  I have never seen that placement.

i think Lacey said that they got a discount of 5 or 6 grand for participating in the study not that it was free.  This week Shane said it was $25k so maybe it’s normally around $30k.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, linthia said:

I have had it up to HERE with Andrea making a mockery of the Mormon religion. I am an atheist and even I am offended.

Thank you! I’m Jewish so I thought I probably don’t have the right to comment… but nothing that comes out of her mouth makes any sense to me. The comment about not blessing your food first giving you Covid was so pathetic  and it reminded me of the early 90s when some people thought G-d gave gay* people AIDS as punishment. She should shut her trap and not be seen on TV anymore AND/OR not have her kids at all - she’s almost as vile as Angela.  

*  generally the only term used back in the day, not LGBTQ or others now.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, linthia said:

I have had it up to HERE with Andrea making a mockery of the Mormon religion. I am an atheist and even I am offended.

She lost me with the story that Priscilla's father was the Holy Spirit instead of dirty jailhouse closet sex with Lamar.

• LOL 4

Angela seems very immature for her age the way she's crying over these prison men lol. I think her guy friend only wants her because he knows she doesn't want him at all. Tony smiles just like a rat. Lacey and her slutty valley girl voice haha. Sarah's fake accent makes me cringe and get second hand embarrassment. I think Malcolm could take on Michael lol. Wow Brittany's mom didn't write her all of those years in prison?! She must of been a busy woman. I feel bad for Brittany's little sister. Andrea and Lamar have nothing in common lol must be lust.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Mother is a verb as well as a noun.  Giving birth does not a mother make.  Trust me.  I had a female birth vessel who was NOT any kind of mother to me.

Exactly. She loves to remind anyone within earshot that she's a mother. But she doesn't seem to be invested in mothering her children. She only uses them as bait to try and get that mumbly shitweasel back into her life. She doesn't seem to care about her kids as people one iota. Its all show. Just like the ridiculously extravagant birthday party for a one year old. Does a baby care about a magician? Or even presents? Its just a way for Sarah to advertise what a wonderful mother she is.  

11 hours ago, linthia said:

Agreed! I'm an atheist also but more power to you if you sincerely believe. (and don't try to make your religion the basis of government). Same thing happened with Libby's Eastern Orthodox baptism on 90 Day. It was treated like a joke and actually mocked by the Pillow Talk crowd. It was sickening. 

12 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I have zero sympathy for Cabbage Patch Sarah.  No one likes an angry Cabbage Patch, Sarah -- especially when your ridiculously accented anger is misplaced.  Malcolm has done nothing to you.  Your psychiatrist has done nothing to you.  You can yell and pitch a fit all you want about how much Michael sucks, how lame he is, how you're DONE, and how tired you are from parenting two kids on your own.  Well, do something about it.  You know, like first, DON'T HAVE ANY MORE KIDS WITH THAT POS MEALY MOUTHED LITTLE LEPRECHAUN.  Secondly, get a damn divorce already.  Getting a divorce has zero to do with whatever custody battle you think will happen or Michael threatens you with.  He would never win and plus, you've got plenty of negligence on film from this shit show.  

So Raine's birthday party is starting in 4 minutes and no one is there?  Where are the kids?  Where are YOUR kids, Cabbage Patch?  You scream about how you never get a break but this is the second week in a row we've seen you sans kids.  And why does Michael need to meet Malcolm before the party?  That's just stupid.  Let his leprechaun ass inside and then just intro him to your boyfriend or "boyfriend" or whatever and don't make it into any bigger of a deal than it is.  God, she's dumber than a box of her own hair.  

I loved your whole post but especially this. Sarah yells at Malcolm to "calm me down". Girl, calm yourself down! Malcolm is not responsible for your feelings, you are. Her "fear" of Michael prevailing in a custody battle (hahahahaha, as if. where is the money for a lawyer coming from, exactly, Miss Waitress/Student and Mr. Ex-Convict?) 

She wanted Michael to meet Malcolm at the party so they would fight, and Michael would realize that its Sarah he truly loves. What is Sarah, 13? What grown woman thinks like this? And we see you, Sarah. You are not DONE. You would take that scrawny little ferret faced twit back in a second. It must be his smooth talk. "Is you ovulatin?" makes you weak in the knees. 

This girl is 21, she has two kids, no visible means of support, and a felon is her dream guy. I can't. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I loved your whole post but especially this. Sarah yells at Malcolm to "calm me down". Girl, calm yourself down!

Or go back into your therapist's office and ask her to give you some breathing exercises or other ways to calm YOURSELF down.  She just wanted to make sure that Malcolm was fully fired up for meeting Michael.

• Love 5

Well, after what I've snoozed through with the Brittany and Marcel fuckery, this episode they provided something so real with her mother that it probably shouldn't have aired.  I don't think that was the result of any "pills" she had taken either.  Looked more like she was hitting the pipe.  I realize it's a "reality" show but that' s a little bit too real.  That woman needs serious help.  

Although the irony of Brittany caterwauling about what her mother's addiction did to her and her sister had me eye rolling.  This from the addict who had some of own children (I can't remember the number) removed from her care and adopted out who was also serving a pretty lengthy prison term for drugs.  Sadly, the apple apparently didn't fall from the tree in this family.  

I really hope she didn't drag her mom onto this show knowing her mother was still using and it would be a tool to ramp up her air time.  

-----

Lamar and Andrea and the kids...What a lovely backdrop for a picnic!  Barbed wire fencing on the apartment balconies, boarded up windows, dead grass.  Christ almighty, it looked like they were on the prison grounds visiting Lamar instead of the courtyard of their own apartment.  Well, on second thought, the prison grounds probably looked much safer.  

Love the kids.  I think they enjoy gently stirring the pot because they know their mom will go batshit crazy at the drop of a hat.  I can't say as I blame them.  That shit would be pretty entertaining to watch.  

So one more week of this shitshow, then we switch back to Love After Lockup for 4 more episodes, lather, rinse, repeat?  I kind of like that idea.  I can't wait to get back to the other chucklefucks.  

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Sadly, the apple apparently didn't fall from the tree in this family.

Not to mention the reason that she left the kids with mom was so that she and Marcellino could go to the liquor store and drink Long Island Iced Teas in the car.

2 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

So  you can your tubes tied and still get pregnant with IVF?  Ummm...how is that scientifically possible?

Another popular option for women trying to get pregnant after a tubal ligation is in vitro fertilization or IVF. IVF is a process by which an egg is fertilized in the lab and then transferred to a woman's uterus. This allows for pregnancy to occur by completely bypassing the Fallopian tubes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Not to mention the reason that she left the kids with mom was so that she and Marcellino could go to the liquor store and drink Long Island Iced Teas in the car.

Seriously???  I admittedly was on mental snooze until Brittany with her sister riding shotgun went over to confront mama.  

• Love 4
On 9/26/2020 at 1:17 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I was DYING when Andrea was going on and on about how Tennison had never even been in the same room as marijuana. Andrea. He has. Take that to the bank. 

Isn't pot legal in California? Isn't Tennison 18? And most of all, aren't the two older kids baptized, therefore protected by the blood of the Lord? So what is Andrea caterwauling about? 

Lamar makes me laugh. Andrea is crazier than a shithouse rat. 

Andrea wants to have her cake and eat it too.  She doesn't want to bring up her kids in the hood (which I get) but SHE wants to be with a thug.  Can't have it both ways Andrea.

Although the irony of Brittany caterwauling about what her mother's addiction did to her and her sister had me eye rolling.  This from the addict who had some of own children (I can't remember the number) removed from her care and adopted out who was also serving a pretty lengthy prison term for drugs.  Sadly, the apple apparently didn't fall from the tree in this family.  

My problem with Brittany is she doesn't seem to have any feeling for her mother.  Brittany herself is an addict, she knows how hard recovery can be.  Relapse is very high these days because of COVID.  Maybe she should try to help her mother get on Zoom AA meetings.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. She loves to remind anyone within earshot that she's a mother. But she doesn't seem to be invested in mothering her children. She only uses them as bait to try and get that mumbly shitweasel back into her life. She doesn't seem to care about her kids as people one iota. Its all show. Just like the ridiculously extravagant birthday party for a one year old. Does a baby care about a magician? Or even presents? Its just a way for Sarah to advertise what a wonderful mother she is.  

Agreed! I'm an atheist also but more power to you if you sincerely believe. (and don't try to make your religion the basis of government). Same thing happened with Libby's Eastern Orthodox baptism on 90 Day. It was treated like a joke and actually mocked by the Pillow Talk crowd. It was sickening. 

I loved your whole post but especially this. Sarah yells at Malcolm to "calm me down". Girl, calm yourself down! Malcolm is not responsible for your feelings, you are. Her "fear" of Michael prevailing in a custody battle (hahahahaha, as if. where is the money for a lawyer coming from, exactly, Miss Waitress/Student and Mr. Ex-Convict?) 

She wanted Michael to meet Malcolm at the party so they would fight, and Michael would realize that its Sarah he truly loves. What is Sarah, 13? What grown woman thinks like this? And we see you, Sarah. You are not DONE. You would take that scrawny little ferret faced twit back in a second. It must be his smooth talk. "Is you ovulatin?" makes you weak in the knees. 

This girl is 21, she has two kids, no visible means of support, and a felon is her dream guy. I can't. .......  Who she just had unprotected sex with last time he was in town........  Fixed it for you.  LOL

Edited by Jeanne222
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

So  you can your tubes tied and still get pregnant with IVF?  Ummm...how is that scientifically possible?

Yes.  If your tubes are tied, your ovaries still produce eggs, they just can't move down to the uterus to be fertilized naturally. 

It's not a fun process.  You have to take high-powered hormones to make your ovaries stimulate more eggs.  One thing this woman does NOT need is more hormones powering the drama. 

Then - in a case where the tubes have been cut - you'd probably have to have a long needle stuck through your abdomen to harvest the eggs. 

Then the male reads a Playboy magazine and pleasures himself to provide semen. 

Semen and egg(s) are mixed together.  When the embryos are ready, they are placed vaginally into the uterus at the proper time of the month.  Most people are injected with more than one embryo due to the cost of subsequent procedures, but this also increases the chance of twins, triplets, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This girl is 21, she has two kids, no visible means of support, and a felon is her dream guy. I can't. 

You could see Sarah get enraged as Michael walked past her and into the party.

I think Sarah had it all planned out in her head.  She was going to spring this "upsetting news" on Michael in the parking lot.  He was going to get angry that Sarah was dating someone else and was going to beg her to get back together.  She was going to insist that she was with someone else now, someone better and Michael had his chance!  Michael was going to be so angry that Sarah moved on.  In the height of Michael's "rage" she'd get Malcolm out and they would fight over her and fresh off her acting classes from the "Lacey school of acting" Sarah would insist that she never wanted these two men to fight over her, she ONLY wanted peace and a good birthday for her daughter!

Michael fucked up all her well laid plans by not appearing to really care and walking into the party without much of a fuss.  Sarah is going to keep trying to make something happen at that birthday though, believe that!  She will insist on making Michael and Malcolm meet, she will try to start a fight, she will start up with the blaccent. 

She won't stop until Michael gets mad.  Michael won't get mad because he gives a shit about Sarah, but he will get mad because Sarah will be relentless and will keep upping the stakes......she is going to get primary and sole custody, she is going to move, she is going to move his young girls in with a guy Sarah barely knows.  She will wait until she enrages Michael and will throw Malcolm into it and hope for a fight.  

No one will fight because they give a shit about Sarah, but thats how she will dramatically paint it.  And she is such a hero because in spite of how "controlling" and "invested" Michael is, she is moving on with a guy who is clearly a famewhore. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Andrea wants to have her cake and eat it too.  She doesn't want to bring up her kids in the hood (which I get) but SHE wants to be with a thug.  Can't have it both ways Andrea.

My problem with Brittany is she doesn't seem to have any feeling for her mother.  Brittany herself is an addict, she knows how hard recovery can be.  Relapse is very high these days because of COVID.  Maybe she should try to help her mother get on Zoom AA meetings.

Brittney is happy to pimp her mother and her addiction out for a storyline.  I think its pretty shitty that she is sacrificing her mom for a storyline.  Brittney never wants to be "bad guy" for the purposes of the storyline.  Every season, Brittney is a slightly flawed angel.  This is part of the reason Brittney and Marcelino are boring, both of them appear to want to be "good guys" and to me, thats inauthentic and boring.  

I'm always disappointed to see them on another season because there are so many other more entertaining couples that would be happy to keep it real crazy for my entertainment.  

Leaving an addict alone in a stressful situation seems like a bad idea.  Alone and watching three young children sounds stressful.  Why didn't Lacey ask her sister in the first place.  Her mother, IMO, did the most responsible thing she could do if she needed to relapse....she found a solid person who Brittney knew and trusted to watch the kids.  She didn't try to care for those children drunk or high.  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She still has all the parts to make (and tote) a baby, there's just a block in getting the egg to the uterus on it's own.  So science intervenes to grab her eggs, mix them with Chane's contribution, and place them into her uterus.

2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Not the interviews with Henry Kissinger.  

Duh, this is Chane.  I feel like he had to wait for Lacey's daughter to legitimately answer the math question when he was helping them with homework.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Kangatush said:

She still has all the parts to make (and tote) a baby, there's just a block in getting the egg to the uterus on it's own.  So science intervenes to grab her eggs, mix them with Chane's contribution, and place them into her uterus.

Duh, this is Chane.  I feel like he had to wait for Lacey's daughter to legitimately answer the math question when he was helping them with homework.

I didn’t want to step on the joke but Playboy has ceased publication in physical form.  They will have to be vintage issues.  I assume donors just watch porn on their smartphones now.

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I didn’t want to step on the joke but Playboy has ceased publication in physical form.  They will have to be vintage issues.  I assume donors just watch porn on their smartphones now.

I actually did not know this.  LOL.  Not my genre for reading material.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I love Andrea and Lamar and I LOL'd when she said the food would get COVID if they didn't bless it. And I think I love them so much because their children are the "tell" in the story -- all three of the kids are super smart, respectful, and lovely. If Andrea and Lamar were really trash like the rest of these folks, their kids would be hot messes. It's clear that Andrea is just playing the reality show game. And there is literally no way that that broke-ass apartment is where they really live. 

The only thing I could think when I saw Brittany's mother in the throes of some oxy psychosis was: Will someone PLEASE rescue the dog and cat from that apartment! They don't deserve that!

38 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I love Andrea and Lamar and I LOL'd when she said the food would get COVID if they didn't bless it. And I think I love them so much because their children are the "tell" in the story -- all three of the kids are super smart, respectful, and lovely. If Andrea and Lamar were really trash like the rest of these folks, their kids would be hot messes. It's clear that Andrea is just playing the reality show game. And there is literally no way that that broke-ass apartment is where they really live. 

The only thing I could think when I saw Brittany's mother in the throes of some oxy psychosis was: Will someone PLEASE rescue the dog and cat from that apartment! They don't deserve that!

The best was when Tennyson immediately said, "that's not true."  

• Love 8