Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Up in Old Flames

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

He looked blank for a moment, I think he thought for a second it WAS 10.  Then the other kid said 21, and he was like, yeah.

Maybe a word problem wound be better:  if seven lifers in the yard have three shanks each, how many total shanks are there?

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I actually did not know this.  LOL.  Not my genre for reading material.  

ha ha, I always loved that the joke was men would claim they subscribed to Playboy "for the articles" and Playboy actually had excellent writers and great journalistic pieces.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/28/2020 at 7:55 PM, RealReality said:

ha ha, I always loved that the joke was men would claim they subscribed to Playboy "for the articles" and Playboy actually had excellent writers and great journalistic pieces.  

They did! And long after other publications ceased literary submissions, Playboy was still publishing short stories and novellas by really famous writers. @AZChristian, it sounds weird but some of the authors who wrote short stories, serials, or articles for the magazine: Margaret Atwood, Stephen King, Ian Fleming, Truman Capote, Jack Kerouac, Hunter S. Thompson, Kurt Vonnaget, Norman Mailer, Roald Dahl, Ray Bradbury, Gabriel Marquez Garcia...

• Love 3
On 9/25/2020 at 10:01 PM, JenE4 said:

Tennyson is a Mormon priest?! What??

All adult Mormon men who follow the program are/become priests. They get a sort of junior priesthood when they are 11 (or when they are newly converted adult men) and full priesthood at 18. There aren't professional clergy except at the global leadership level. 8-year-olds in intact Mormon families would usually be baptized by their fathers, though that would happen in the font at church, not in a swimming pool.

Andrea is having fun with us with ideas like unblessed food giving you Covid, but it's plausible that she would worry on behalf of an unbaptized child. It's a very common belief that the Holy Spirit is with the child following baptism. A child over the age of 8 who isn't baptized is believed to be missing out on blessings and guidance they would experience after the ritual.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, IvySpice said:

All adult Mormon men who follow the program are/become priests. They get a sort of junior priesthood when they are 11 (or when they are newly converted adult men) and full priesthood at 18. There aren't professional clergy except at the global leadership level. 8-year-olds in intact Mormon families would usually be baptized by their fathers, though that would happen in the font at church, not in a swimming pool.

Andrea is having fun with us with ideas like unblessed food giving you Covid, but it's plausible that she would worry on behalf of an unbaptized child. It's a very common belief that the Holy Spirit is with the child following baptism. A child over the age of 8 who isn't baptized is believed to be missing out on blessings and guidance they would experience after the ritual.

So the Holy Spirit guided Andrea to have sex in the prison broom closet and the car wash.  

• LOL 7

So, I know a decent amount about IVF and if Lacey was just ONE week post transfer, she'd get a false positive due to the HCG hormone they give you during the treatment.   She must not have listened to the doctor or read any of the literature. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

So, I know a decent amount about IVF and if Lacey was just ONE week post transfer, she'd get a false positive due to the HCG hormone they give you during the treatment.   She must not have listened to the doctor or read any of the literature. 

And this surprises you????  LOL.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Maybe they would enjoy a false pregnancy as a plot device.  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

So, in a few weeks we'll hear how Lacey tragically lost the pregnancy. Which never was. I devoutly hope I'm wrong because that would be so very low. 

• Love 2

3 kids now. Triplets on the way. All screaming and crying at one time. Chane with no job. Yet, Laci is never hurting for money. What exactly does she do?  Let's hope this a fakety fake storyline because there couldn't possibly be any man as stupid as Chane at 21 yrs old being happy about having 6 kids, 3 which belong to someone else but will have to be taken care of by you. And Lacy's dad. 

Malcom, run, buddy. Run very fast and very far away because you are right. Sarah is not over Michael. 

Edited by bichonblitz
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

3 kids now. Triplets on the way. All screaming and crying at one time. Chane with no job. Yet, Laci is never hurting for money. What exactly does she do? 

Since you asked.  This is from one of the many websites defining Lacey's "occupation":

Lacey of 'Love After Lockup' shares a special fan-only page on social media

Over on her Instagram and Twitter, Lacey directs people to her special 'fan-only' website. Plus, Monsters and Critics mention, as do some Twitter followers, that she has a history as an adult cam star. That related to her profile as Kaci Kash. Lacey already came with a large following on social media. And, it looks like many of those followed her after they found her via Chaturbate. One follower, armystrong69107, posted on Twitter, "I saw you last night from the show and you made it from Chaturbate to TV. Congrats. Keep it going."

In response. Lacey answered: "Still mad lover for @chaturbate!" She added that she may "return soon, u just never know." She also said, "But for now, enjoy me on the big screen." So, it comes as no big surprise that the "Love After Lockup" star maintains her fan-only website.

Over there, fans may subscribe, see various images, and more of an intimate nature, but it's not free. On IG, Lacey notes in one post that she's an "Award winning Cam Model" and an "Inked Magazine Centerfold." She directs fans to her page where she posts things she can't share on social media.

On 9/30/2020 at 2:54 PM, IvySpice said:

This is why the Mormon genealogical records are so very important, both to Mormons and to genealogists in general.  If a person is not baptized during his/her lifetime, it is possible for Mormons to administer posthumous baptism and thus save them for the afterlife.  People who are not Mormons sometimes object to being included in the wholesale baptisms that take place in SLC, but the familial records are priceless.

In dire situations, any baptized Episcopalian is qualified to baptize someone who isn't baptized.  This may be true in other religions as well.

• Useful 1

My mother was by turns surprisingly generous and monstrously neglectful. Her rules would change almost daily and she was a gaslighter extraordinaire. She also looked the other way while my dad sexually abused me & physically abused my sister. It was incredibly confusing growing up with her, so I don't have a lot of extra sympathy for bad moms.  All of which is to say, fuck Brittany's mom. Let the camera linger lovingly on her messed up, drugged out face.  When Brittany was 13 and in juvie her mom moved without telling her & that's how Brittany ended up homeless, right? Didn't she tell us that? In which case, that woman deserves whatever she gets.

Though, in her defense, she did call the sister to come watch Brittany's kids so, jeez, Britt, cool it a little. 

• Love 2
On 12/23/2020 at 10:47 AM, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

My mother was by turns surprisingly generous and monstrously neglectful. Her rules would change almost daily and she was a gaslighter extraordinaire. She also looked the other way while my dad sexually abused me & physically abused my sister. It was incredibly confusing growing up with her, so I don't have a lot of extra sympathy for bad moms.  All of which is to say, fuck Brittany's mom. Let the camera linger lovingly on her messed up, drugged out face.  When Brittany was 13 and in juvie her mom moved without telling her & that's how Brittany ended up homeless, right? Didn't she tell us that? In which case, that woman deserves whatever she gets.

Though, in her defense, she did call the sister to come watch Brittany's kids so, jeez, Britt, cool it a little. 

Somehow, when watching I forgot all this. Deep inside, Brittany may feel mom owes her. IMO, mom is lucky Brittany still wants to have anything to do with her.

• Love 2

Brittany needs to learn the hard lesson: You cannot change anyone, you can only change how YOU react to them.

She should accept her mom, and realize that she will never be able to fix her, or be able to convince her to help herself.  She can still have a relationship, with hard boundaries.  Or, she can let her know that she loves her but it is too hard to have a relationship when she makes the decisions she makes. 

I have found that once I accept that the person will never change, it is almost a relief.  It is exhausting to try to change someone, especially because it NEVER works.

• Love 4