Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

“The direction this team is going!”  Gee...wonder what that could possibly have meant??  Brennan rules! 

I WISH I COULD LIKE THIS A MILLION TIMES!!!

• Love 21
On 1/10/2021 at 9:27 PM, Agent Gully said:

Is this the one of Holly H. you were referring to?

This was one of my FAVORITE squads....Emma, Jacie, Kelcy B, Jenn C, Melissa. Danielle, Jessica, Jenna, and sooo many more.  That season practically the whole squad were powerhouses!

• Love 18

Did I see that right? Rachael is the point this year?  She is very pretty but doesn't strike me as someone who delivers something extra.  They should be done with this 2 point garbage.  Pick someone and then be done.  

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

Wow...

Brennan is my hero. I was not expecting her say she’s disappointed in the direction the team was going. Seeing Judy’s eyes bug out was worth it. 

Judy made a comment she thought the next zoom would be worse than Brennan’s and then it was Hannah. I would have loved to have seen their entire conversation. 

still salty that they cut these girls and kept Alora Rose and Jessica.

I could have sworn Jessica was cut...but I really do not like Alora Rose.. something about her irks me.

• Love 9

These girls went through Diet Training Camp and are talking about how hard it was. I’m sure it was rough because it was cut down to a few weeks but they have no idea how training camp really is.

7 minutes ago, Amandared said:

Think it’s safe to add Kristin to the retiring list. Glad I didn’t watch this season but sounds like I missed out on seeing Brennan and Hannah’s cuts. But the audacity of those cuts were the reason I just couldn’t stomach it

7C499FED-69BF-42C8-8F32-7FD5870020AE.jpeg

I definitely think she is going to retire. Her bf making that post on Kelli’s IG was the nail in the coffin for me. 

• Love 17

Anyone keeping track of current/recent DCCs who are getting shiny spines? I'm proud of them and I hope they're able to go on to great things after. It's always tough "sticking it to the man".

• Love 14

No jump split? 

This season sucked. I loved Meredith, Lily, Brennan and Hannah and I hated to see them be cut. I would love to know what Brennan meant- was she implying that K and J cared more about looks than brains? I liked Alora Rose but any of those cut vets were better dancers. 

• Love 1

After this “reveal” still not a fan of Alora-Rose (she’s just not anything spectacular and her look does nothing for me). Sydney, meh. Her curly wig looks better, but anyone who speaks in 3rd person has their head up their ass. She also dances very heavy. I’d cut her next season along with Alora, Jessica (who I never knew made the team) and a few others. Armani will be around for a while. She’s the complete package. Jada, I like, but she just doesn’t look the part in the uniform. Very modelesque. Dani, Elli, Darian, and Claire, love them all. Keep them around. 

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

These girls went through Diet Training Camp and are talking about how hard it was. I’m sure it was rough because it was cut down to a few weeks but they have no idea how training camp really is.

I definitely think she is going to retire. Her bf making that post on Kelli’s IG was the nail in the coffin for me. 

Can you fill me in?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, TorProc said:

😳😬

7165D3E8-E5B6-44CC-9041-A47AB2707A6B.jpeg

I guess it was pretty great to be a rookie this season. No worrying about finding an apartment and moving because their lodging was taken care of and never had to be late or feel stressed to run from job to practice. Not worrying about learning a new routine every day because they got to learn them before they got there and had an early start on the new routines and also they took pictures after the squad reveal so that wasn't a factor into cuts at all. 

• Love 20

I haven’t been following the boards this year. Can someone help with questions (if there is intel)

1) what was Brennan referencing with “where this team is going” this year. Did something happen?

2) did tina k only make it for one season back in her day?

3) do we know which girl had covid? Just curious

4) besides frustration and waiting till the last minute was there anything else specifically that the cut vets were so mad about?

I love Brennan. Was bummed about that 

• Love 5

This last episode was brutal.   I think Hannah knew she was gone.  At least Brennan knows if she wants baby carrots she would go to her refrigerator.  Don't have anything against Marissa except her lack of maturity and I'm wondering if this is what Brennan was referring to.

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Shan18 said:

I haven’t been following the boards this year. Can someone help with questions (if there is intel)

1) what was Brennan referencing with “where this team is going” this year. Did something happen?

4) besides frustration and waiting till the last minute was there anything else specifically that the cut vets were so mad about?

There were rumors that one of the rookies only came to dallas to follow the player she is screwing. If that is true then she may have been referencing that.

• Love 16
On 1/11/2021 at 6:49 PM, dccfan204 said:

Based off of the preview on Twitter it looks like this is the triangle... does anyone know who's in the "?" spots?                                       

Maddie

Gina          Lexie

Tess     Rachel W     Caroline

Daphne       Ashlee       Amber        Amanda

Chandi          Cianna      Victoria        Jalyn         Savannah

Claire W         Alanna         Kelcey?        Erin?            Lisa              Briana

Darian          Kristin             Kat               ?                 ?                 Dani?         McKenzie

this makes me think Amanda will be point when the times comes for her rookie class, not VK. She's up there with all the more senior vets

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Shan18 said:

start back around page 20 on this thread haha. Some of the girls have been outspoken this season. Some aren't in favor of how the show panders for ratings and visibility. The obvious ploys for promotion and profit and an overall devaluing of the girls who have maturity and have been ambassadors. Many of these new girls didn't have the lifelong dream.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Mardo2044 said:

I cant even watch them dancing or take the joy in the new rookies that made it.  Can't even watch the end I am so shocked by the cuts.... WTH?!

I had no joy in that either. Just yuck.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I haven’t seen anything about anyone retiring?

5B1EFDB7-FFEB-41C4-A630-05863F6DE46F.jpeg

I'm guessing they mean the vets that retired before the start of this season, rather than those who wont be returning next season- Heather etc. The last few years they've talked about the vets who wouldn't be returning for the new auditons. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Lots to say, but ....

Kelly's hair from.the back. Eek!

And I am trying to like Alora-Rose,but I'm really struggling to.get there. She just looks dirty. Like, unclean. I don't like her complexion or the texture of her hair (ironically, she is a Monat rep). And her personality just comes off so... put on,I guess. 

Also, I've been vocal about not caring for Lily's look in the past (the underbite), but that all went out the window for me tonight. I loved her in her cut scene. And as someone else said, she would've made a stunning brunette. 

Edited by abracadabra
One more thought
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, Jennv said:

There were rumors that one of the rookies only came to dallas to follow the player she is screwing. If that is true then she may have been referencing that.

Sydney was chasing a player. He has another baby on the way with his 2nd baby mama. So that’s that. If she’s still trying to pursue him, she’s hot garbage. Kat was also rumored to be sleeping with a cowboy (Jalen ?)  so perhaps this is exactly what Brennan was referring to. I’d want nothing to do with DCC either. Their reputation is certainly taking a hit by all the foolishness they pulled this season. Gross. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, abracadabra said:

Lots to say, but ....

Kelly's hair from.the back. Eek!

And I am trying to like Alora-Rose,but I'm really struggling to.get there. She just looks dirty. Like, unclean. I don't like her complexion or the texture of her hair (ironically, she is a Monat rep). And her personality just comes off so... put on,I guess. 

YES HER HAIR!! I was like oh no honey, you need to cut those ends! Haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

So, Kelli did an interview - what is wrong with this:🤔

Jeryl Brunner: What can we expect to see this season?

Kelli Finglass: More rookie backstories from the contestants' own hometowns. More dancing with guest choreographers, like two time Emmy award-winning Travis Scott and VMA award-winner Charm LaDonna. There is more diversity. We experience more adversity in the candidates and their backstories.There are also more dramatic veteran cuts, more tears and more adjustments to the entire audition process. We also feature three rounds of online dance and interview submissions.

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

So, Kelli did an interview - what is wrong with this:🤔

Jeryl Brunner: What can we expect to see this season?

Kelli Finglass: More rookie backstories from the contestants' own hometowns. More dancing with guest choreographers, like two time Emmy award-winning Travis Scott and VMA award-winner Charm LaDonna. There is more diversity. We experience more adversity in the candidates and their backstories.There are also more dramatic veteran cuts, more tears and more adjustments to the entire audition process. We also feature three rounds of online dance and interview submissions.

Travis Scott? 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

So, I'm wondering a few things about the filming of Thunderstruck that was shown this episode:

1) There seemed to be multiple women missing from the final formation (Rachel A, Kelcey, Taylor J) as pointed out by multiple people here and as evident by the somewhat noticeable gap at the back of the triangle during the episode lol. But people have also deduced the spots of all 36 women from the pre-recorded Thunderstruck, so did they re-film after their supposed "one and only time on the field?"

(Honestly I would totally understand if they did. CMT probably needed to wrap production by a certain date and it would be hard for all the rookies to get it right on their first night learning)

2) They filmed the whole routine but the version they showed in the stadium spliced together several years of Thunderstruck. I wonder if this was to hide the identities of the rookies (🙄 who would have been performing at that same game) or because some aspects of the recording weren't as "world class" as TPTB wanted? (Again understandable they learned the whole routine in like two weeks)

3) In some of the DCC gameday takeovers, we heard thunderstruck playing as the DCC walked out for the second half. Did they move their field entrance to the 2nd half so that more fans would watch?

Also, if they have recordings of Thunderstuck I wish they would post it. Clearly, there's an audience for it. If they're worried about people stealing choreo, they've been doing the same dance for multiple years and multiple former DCC have gone on to coach other teams so I think it's a little late for that lol

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

My notes say Nicole Hamilton was from 2007-2009. 

Oh wow. As much as I love Maddie, I hope another girl gets a chance next year! I’d love to see Gina and Caroline share it.

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

Sorry not watched last nights episode and came on to share Kristins post on Lily - but what post did her boyfriend put on Kelli’s IG? I’ve missed that one.

I have a 48 hour delay here for when I can get the episode and by sounds of it I can’t wait to watch it purely for Brennan handing out sass

• Love 5