Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, JerseyGirl said:

I noticed this picture taken in March when they received pinkie rings. 

This was Group 4 last year, what the hell happened in this group that this year there were 4 vet cuts and 2 vet retirees. 

97ADBB2F-9E56-4D81-BF28-A818DC42BF83.jpeg

VK happened...  plus she probably hates this photo because, even though she’s in front, she’s not in the middle!  Wonder if she joined the photo late, as if an afterthought?

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

But what about Brennan?  It would be difficult to show one vet cut and blow off another.

I imagine it will be heavily edited to show how fatigued Brennan was, due to TWO BOUTS of COVID. But they will try to spin it about how brave Brennan was, and she WAS, but TPTB just couldn't bring themselves to risk her health any further(even though we know that's a lie).

Edited by Muckypup61
misspelled a word
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

I imagine it will be heavily edited to show how fatigued Brennan was, due to TWO BOUTS of COVID. But they will try to spin it about how brave Brennan was, and she WAS, but TPTB just couldn't bring themselves to risk her health any further(even though we know that's a lie).

Oh yeah, I totally think that is what they are going to to do, but what I mean is that if they do this, then I don't see how they can not show Hannah's cut.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Agreed.  Someone said that her only reaction to the fan outrage over these cuts was to chuckle and say "they'll get over it."

Oh, I cannot wait for the day that Kelli gets knocked off her pedestal. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, JerseyGirl said:

I noticed this picture taken in March when they received pinkie rings. 

This was Group 4 last year, what the hell happened in this group that this year there were 4 vet cuts and 2 vet retirees. 

97ADBB2F-9E56-4D81-BF28-A818DC42BF83.jpeg

I believe there are no such things as coincidences, this is pretty telling because who is the common denominator here, we have Seabiscuit & an untouchable 5th year spineless leader. I tell you the more that is coming out the more I believe these ladies are so much better off being out of this toxicity. Shame on you, Kelli, just shame...  

• Love 18
3 hours ago, jlc said:

No, I think Kelli has lost her loyalty. She is no longer wanting world class dancers, wholesome women, outstanding ambassadors for the team. She wants to go to CMT Afterparties and hang out with Kelly Pickler and Raelyn. She wants to be friends with Entertainment Tonight and other Hollywood shows. She wants people to hire her for Birthday wishes and happy anniversary posts. She wants to be bigger than the team. This woman has destroyed the credibility of the team to maintain her ego. 

This!!! The funniest thing is outside of TX and DCC fans, does ANYONE even know or care about Kelli she's a z list celeb at best although in her mind she's ready to accept her Emmy award or hell even host it! She's turned into everything she claims she does not want to represent... 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
On 8/22/2020 at 11:45 AM, go4luca said:

I can't find the post now or the poster edited it, where it said "Kelli is laughing about our reaction and we'll get over it".

No, Kelli.  Not this time.  You chose the wrong year and wrong pandemic to boost your stupid ass drama and ratings. 

At the time of this posting, almost 180,000 people have died.  That we know of.  People have lost family, friends and colleagues.  They don't take that lightly.  Sure, MTT is a reality show but you don't make light of a global pandemic and cut ladies who voiced concerns over health safety or survived the virus not once, but twice.  Especially in an era where social media is so visible. 

If you know anyone who has caught COVID and survived, it can be sheer hell.  One of my friends said it was so heinous, it felt as though her bones were breaking.

So Charlotte, if you have any care left for your brand, you really should take a strong look at how this was handled.  Folks think you also had a part in the decision making and it sure as hell wouldn't surprise me. 

"World Class" has left the building.   Along with it, much of what remaining respect for your DCC brand that still existed.  I suggest you take a strong earnest look at your current management & priorities.  Yes, Kelli, I did just tell you tonight will be your last night.  Laugh all you want.  I seriously could not give a flying rat's ass.

/end rant

(feel free to send therapy bill)

BRAVO! Ah, for the days of Suzanne Mitchell!

Edited by Muckypup61
misspelled a word
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

VK spent more time with these girls and thus had more things to share with TPTB . . .

I have no doubt this is true. I’ve seen enough to know that 1) VK is a snitch and 2) Kelli has for some reason decided to sacrifice what little integrity the team has left in order to appease and pave the way for a mediocre legacy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

10 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

A casting Director from Netflix looking for people for a dating show has PM'd Kat, she made a comment on her last insta post. Does this mean we may be rid of Kat sooner than we expect?

If there isnt much going on this season she would be foolish not to take an opportunity to make her more famous when it's clearly what she wants, especially as the shit is really hitting the fan over her extra curricular activities.

Please tell me you made a screenshot of that because I really really want a good laugh at certain management, naming not names (and to see it for myself too)

2 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

Would the fact that Hannah and Brennan’s posts still up mean TPTB have no grounds to take it down?  I would have assumed by now both posts would have gone *poof* but I am now thinking at this point the girls might have legal representation. 

But they are not with the cowboys anymore when they made those posts so why would they be taken down? If they were still with the cowboys when they made the posts, then yes they would prob be made to delete those posts .....

48 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

They probably won't show her cut like they did with Erica and a few other rookie TCCs who were cut in previous years.

But Erica had a "valid" reason to basically be "erased/not shown" she was doing that lawsuit during TCC so they weren't exactly going to show her face are they? So unless Brennan and Hannah etc decides to sue the cowboys, then they better do it fast before the show is shown/whilst its being edited

38 minutes ago, bwalker048 said:

Oh, I cannot wait for the day that Kelli gets knocked off her pedestal. 

The day that happens I think we will ALL be having a party on here. Not only that but the day that dementia kelli gets knocked off her pedestal will mean that charlotte will be gone too, because she is just as "fame hungry" as Kelli.

Mind you if Charlotte is in charge of the cheerleaders, does that mean she is in charge of DCRB too right? I always wonder how much say Charlotte has in DCRB's auditions etc and whether she is this "toxic" with the DCRB because watching some of the former seasons back, esp those who went from DCRB to DCC or vice versa (is it Ann Lux who went from DCRB to DCC?)

• Love 5

Hi there -- long time follower (well, at least since Brennan tried out). I've loved this forum and the passion all of you have about dancing and the process the women go through to make this team (what pulled me in was their dancing, passion and tenacity to make the team.) What's turned me off is this last set of cuts, although I will admit I through I was 'done' watching after they cut Brennan the second time. Then, when she made the team (and the group from 2018 was soooo strong.), I came back.

I finally created an account since one of my posts was copied 20 pages back, lol. I was so mad about the Brennan (and Hannah) cuts that I commented on the DCC Making the Team and DCC pages and someone here picked it up.

I also commented on Kelli F IG page last post (from June) on BLM ... I hated to muck up the BLM movement, but I'm sure she didn't create it, which I've copied for your entertainment.

Its pretty bad when I heard the story (in Ohio) about cutting 1)a veteran who had covid twice and 'still' came to training camp and 2)a veteran who expressed concerns about safety of a 'needed' training camp. I don't believe the Cowboys brand is world class and I won't be following any of the team or supporting class as well as well as buying anymore cowboys merchandise. #DCCNotWorldClass

One other thought -- I keep waiting for DCCMTT to take down the page w/Lily's story (where I first posted). But I can't imagine Kelli has any control or authority over Brennan and Hannah's personal IG page. And PS, I loved when Meghan Flaherty told Kelli off; that was beyond cruel of Kelli. My guess is not that many people were watching then - I know I wasn't. But so many more people can be reached through IG & facebook. That's where I saw the DCC (on fb) then started watching some of the shows. Bad, bad pr, not to mention HR, which I worked in for a major university for 35 years. I can't wait to keep commenting on all their pages this fall.

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

Mind you if Charlotte is in charge of the cheerleaders, does that mean she is in charge of DCRB too right?

I thought they weren't but you're right:

image.png.abdb16a8dcb7c257fd411c9a30dfbfa4.png

• Useful 4
5 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Is it the most diverse team of the MTT/CMT era? I’m sure Kelli did want more diversity. The team needed it, and the last 3 vets who got cut (before this latest round) at auditions were all WOC. Nonetheless, I can’t help but side-eye the suggestion (not referring to any one specific post) that because they took a more diverse squad, talent must have been overlooked for diversity, Hannah/Brennan, etc must have been cut for the black girls. I say this as someone who is a big fan of Hannah and Brennan and as someone who has been posting about Kelli’s poor management for years.

Also, unless Lily and Meredith improved tenfold over the last year, I find it hard to believe that they are much stronger in dance than the rookies who made it. Comparable, sure. But much stronger? I very much doubt that. Meredith is probably the weakest DCC-style dancer that made the team in years.

I'm just worried that they are totally doing it for the wrong reason and will either end up making the WOC lives' hell or just cut them next year. I genuinely hope their interest is sincere, but I'm not sure. WOC should not be on the team to be background dancers to the white dancers, they should be given equal opportunities to dance by K&J. 

Edit: And Charlotte

Edited by faxtar221
  • Love 7

Sad for Cianna that she was cut from Show Group, although I am really not that surprised.  I never thought she was a strong enough performe for SG.  I would put Jalyn on SG over Cianna any day.  But can we get at least one season of Cianna wearing her hair straight instead of curls?

image1 (34).jpeg

image0 (8).jpeg

• Love 9
18 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.db5a4f4e766f001c3936be5af79d15a4.jpg

A couple things here:

1) I had no idea Hannah and VK were next to each other in the kickline. I should pay more attention.
2) An interesting yet unnecessary observation: Tess' "cash and prizes" and planted right on the ground. Compare that to VK. She's not as flexible. 

This looks like tarmac and a show group performance, so looks like the Formula 1 GP in Austin.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

I have a feeling that right now there are conversations between attorneys for the DCC and attorneys for the girls.

It’s certainly possible, but I think people don’t understand how expensive a lawyer of this magnitude is going to cost. Perhaps their families have a lot of funny and can foot the bill, but the women themselves likely aren’t going to be able to afford it. It’s going to be very hard to prove they were fired without cause. It’s not like they were fired midseason or from a job with very little turnover that would make their dismissal appear  suspicious. They literally have to re-audition for a job every year. There is plenty of precedent for veterans not being retained.  It would certainly be an uphill battle. Maybe the CMT cameras have something that could help their cause. I highly doubt cutting Hannah and Brennan for COVID was something that Kelli and Judy were dumb enough to do in front of the cameras, but you never know. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, jlc said:

No, I think Kelli has lost her loyalty. She is no longer wanting world class dancers, wholesome women, outstanding ambassadors for the team. She wants to go to CMT Afterparties and hang out with Kelly Pickler and Raelyn. She wants to be friends with Entertainment Tonight and other Hollywood shows. She wants people to hire her for Birthday wishes and happy anniversary posts. She wants to be bigger than the team. This woman has destroyed the credibility of the team to maintain her ego. 

So honest.  So well-written.  So on point.  Thanks

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

I believe there are no such things as coincidences, this is pretty telling because who is the common denominator here, we have Seabiscuit & an untouchable 5th year spineless leader. I tell you the more that is coming out the more I believe these ladies are so much better off being out of this toxicity. Shame on you, Kelli, just shame...  

I’m in the dark as to why Tess is so I disliked. Did something happen behind the scenes?

Edited by vivianspoetry
2 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

This looks like tarmac and a show group performance, so looks like the Formula 1 GP in Austin.

I remember that appearance bc vk sat in the corner on the bus ride home !! And she didn’t get to go to some party the vets got to go to 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Mamababy600 said:

And PS, I loved when Meghan Flaherty told Kelli off; that was beyond cruel of Kelli. 

Yeah, if I had been Meaghan, I would’ve walked out when Kelli assigned the book report on Jackie O. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

I’m in the dark as to why Tess is so I disliked. Did something happen behind the scenes?

I don't like her because she dances very boring & isn't leader material.

Just now, Pj3422 said:

Yeah, if I had been Meaghan, I would’ve walked out when Kelli assigned the book report on Jackie O. 

That was so degrading.

• Love 9

Is anyone else imagining the MTT editors pulling they're hair out as they cut together three or maybe even four different versions of the season?  "Do we edit out Hannah and Brennan entirely?"  "Do we feature them heavily and totally skew the reasons for their cuts?"  "Maybe feature one and erase one?"  So many bullshit ways to push the narrative!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, BulaKitty said:

I'd been thinking about the bubble breach too and was thinking for a couple of days it could have been Kashara leaving to go to a former dcc's bachelorette party and returning. Or even Taylor J's one day audition, unless she didn't have contact with anyone or anything in the bubble technically it breached it.

It was breached when they all reported to the bubble with no quarantining.  I don't follow their IGs but just from the little posted here, Lisa was traveling and many went on beach trips.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, An Offt said:

Is anyone else imagining the MTT editors pulling they're hair out as they cut together three or maybe even four different versions of the season?  "Do we edit out Hannah and Brennan entirely?"  "Do we feature them heavily and totally skew the reasons for their cuts?"  "Maybe feature one and erase one?"  So many bullshit ways to push the narrative!

Yes.  And if they did have to shut down due to a breech toward the end of filming, that would have really screwed with things.  Those are the most exciting moments!  Watching girls on Zoom reacting to making the team just isn't nearly as thrilling.  

But I hope the filming was compromised -- karma!

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

Mind you if Charlotte is in charge of the cheerleaders, does that mean she is in charge of DCRB too right? I always wonder how much say Charlotte has in DCRB's auditions etc and whether she is this "toxic" with the DCRB because watching some of the former seasons back, esp those who went from DCRB to DCC or vice versa (is it Ann Lux who went from DCRB to DCC?)

It was Teri Lynn who was a DCRB before a DCC. She was cut after 1 season for a bad interview. 

image.png.6892bd338cd462f440d289fb948cc934.png

image.png.197bf1b4c4a4e3c1ab46510a2d3d08a4.png

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Mamababy600 said:

Hi there -- long time follower (well, at least since Brennan tried out). I've loved this forum and the passion all of you have about dancing and the process the women go through to make this team (what pulled me in was their dancing, passion and tenacity to make the team.) What's turned me off is this last set of cuts, although I will admit I through I was 'done' watching after they cut Brennan the second time. Then, when she made the team (and the group from 2018 was soooo strong.), I came back.

I finally created an account since one of my posts was copied 20 pages back, lol. I was so mad about the Brennan (and Hannah) cuts that I commented on the DCC Making the Team and DCC pages and someone here picked it up.

Hey there & welcome to the insanity!  Or therapy session - take your pick! 😁

I have been thoroughly enjoying your posts on IG.  That was me who shared your quote along with 🚨 Damage control needed on aisle 7! 🚨

I see we have a similar take on what the brand now considers "World Class". Looking forward to more of your postings.  😊

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yes.  And if they did have to shut down due to a breech toward the end of filming, that would have really screwed with things.  Those are the most exciting moments!  Watching girls on Zoom reacting to making the team just isn't nearly as thrilling.  

sBut I hope the filming was compromised -- karma!

It was breached and yet Rookies returned home to possibly spread the virus to their family  😳

• Love 4
13 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I've been sending the info about Hannah's post to various news places around Dallas and we have a bite. The only downside is that the reporter wants specific details when we don't really have anything other than Hannah's post. Any ideas? I have a screenshot of the email if anyone wants to discuss this in a PM.

I would suggest sending it to Perez Hilton and TMZ.

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Opine said:

It was breached when they all reported to the bubble with no quarantining.  I don't follow their IGs but just from the little posted here, Lisa was traveling and many went on beach trips.

Amber went to Mexico 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

It’s certainly possible, but I think people don’t understand how expensive a lawyer of this magnitude is going to cost. Perhaps their families have a lot of funny and can foot the bill, but the women themselves likely aren’t going to be able to afford it. It’s going to be very hard to prove they were fired without cause. It’s not like they were fired midseason or from a job with very little turnover that would make their dismissal appear  suspicious. They literally have to re-audition for a job every year. There is plenty of precedent for veterans not being retained.  It would certainly be an uphill battle. Maybe the CMT cameras have something that could help their cause. I highly doubt cutting Hannah and Brennan for COVID was something that Kelli and Judy were dumb enough to do in front of the cameras, but you never know. 

32 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

True, but I think a lot of attorneys would take this one on contingency.  I mean we have allegations that they weren't following safety protocols when the cameras weren't rolling and we have women who voiced concerns being let go.  That looks really bad!  And even if the DCC would theoretically win a lawsuit, the publicity would be disastrous -- and let's be honest, the national media would run it given the salacious details and the connection to COVID.  Thus, I think the DCC would be anxious to settle (like they did with Erica), and that money could be a great incentive for a number of attorneys to take the case on a contingency basis.   Not only would the bad publicity prompt them to settle, but the DCC doesn't want to go through discovery where internal emails and other communications will be subpoenaed, etc.  Who knows what shenanigans that would bring to light!  I hope they do sue -- it won't get these girls back on the team, but it could be the wake up call this organization needs going forward to make some much-needed changes.

But judy and dementia kelli were "dumb enough" to tell melissa rycroft off for not coming into practise/being "off" for being ill with mono but then made excuses when cassie was ill with mono/away from tcc etc. They were dumb enough to try spread a highly contagious disease so with this pandemic are you surprised that they "didn't care" about the girls welfare. They say they are. But the fact that there is evidence (tv cameras) that shows they did not care about one (but a different) contagious disease why would they care now about a global pandemic. They will say "stay safe" and so but we all know they are lying <coughs> Melissa rycroft and Cassie's mono situation <coughs>

But even with the attorney's my understanding is that Brennan and Hannah can say it and go to the lawyers but they will definately need to provide 100% hard core proof that there was no social distancing provided amount other things once the camera's was switched off. I know there are evidence around but from those pics that I have seen they were standing within "a distance" there are a few where they weren't but is that enough to provide "enough evidence" to keep the lawyers "happy" to win etc?

29 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

It was Teri Lynn who was a DCRB before a DCC. She was cut after 1 season for a bad interview. 

image.png.6892bd338cd462f440d289fb948cc934.png

image.png.197bf1b4c4a4e3c1ab46510a2d3d08a4.png

Whoops!!! I always gets those 2 confused!!!! LOL 

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I thought they weren't but you're right:

image.png.abdb16a8dcb7c257fd411c9a30dfbfa4.png

Surprisingly I have always wonder why Jenny their director does not tell Charlotte to give them that exact same platform as DCC, I mean come on it is the same "brand" they are cheering for. Why does Charlotte not promote the fact they are the "first" squad/company to have male cheerleaders in the NFL. I really want to see how Charlotte runs DCRB I mean I know Shelly once said a few years ago that DCRB practises at the gym that Jenny owns/works at (I can't remember if Jenny owns that gym or not so someone can correct me on that). Surely Charlotte would have to go there to visit to make sure they are complying and not getting complacent.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Wait what???  Was this in a story that expired?  Because I'm not seeing anything in a regular post

It's in the comments of her last post, the pic of her and Kelsie

20200823_063727.jpg

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

But judy and dementia kelli were "dumb enough" to tell melissa rycroft off for not coming into practise/being "off" for being ill with mono but then made excuses when cassie was ill with mono/away from tcc etc. They were dumb enough to try spread a highly contagious disease so with this pandemic are you surprised that they "didn't care" about the girls welfare. They say they are. But the fact that there is evidence (tv cameras) that shows they did not care about one (but a different) contagious disease why would they care now about a global pandemic. They will say "stay safe" and so but we all know they are lying <coughs> Melissa rycroft and Cassie's mono situation <coughs>

But even with the attorney's my understanding is that Brennan and Hannah can say it and go to the lawyers but they will definately need to provide 100% hard core proof that there was no social distancing provided amount other things once the camera's was switched off. I know there are evidence around but from those pics that I have seen they were standing within "a distance" there are a few where they weren't but is that enough to provide "enough evidence" to keep the lawyers "happy" to win etc?

Whoops!!! I always gets those 2 confused!!!! LOL 

Surprisingly I have always wonder why Jenny their director does not tell Charlotte to give them that exact same platform as DCC, I mean come on it is the same "brand" they are cheering for. Why does Charlotte not promote the fact they are the "first" squad/company to have male cheerleaders in the NFL. I really want to see how Charlotte runs DCRB I mean I know Shelly once said a few years ago that DCRB practises at the gym that Jenny owns/works at (I can't remember if Jenny owns that gym or not so someone can correct me on that). Surely Charlotte would have to go there to visit to make sure they are complying and not getting complacent.

They practice at next step dance studio 

Megan Flaherty and Malena used to be at the top of my "People who have been royally screwed by DCC" list (No, Kelli, we DON'T forget...).  Looks like I've got to readjust the list. 

I've been watching for years and years and never had a real favorite until Brennan.  I admired how hard she worked.  It's been gratifying to see the outpouring of love for her, that she seems to be a genuinely lovely person IRL.

As for who's pretty, a lot of times I think for DCC "pretty" just means "thin with good hair".  

• Love 20
1 hour ago, An Offt said:

A 'talking head' of Kelli saying (teary-eyed) "We lost two veterans today...Brennan has been struggling with the after effects of COVID so is unable to continue in camp...Hannah is studying for her masters in (whatever subject), that is so consuming her time and attention. The DCC so value education so we understand." It's neat, clean and so clearly lies by omission.

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

They may not be able to 100% prove it, but is it worth it to the DCC organization for this to come out?  Even if there are people who don't believe it, it still puts the bug in some people's ear, so to speak.

And I agree, Melissa being scolded for "running out of steam" was disgusting, mono is no joke.

• Love 17
19 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

Tess and Maddie are probably two of the weakest leaders DCC has ever had. Let’s just say they are very much about themselves and only stand up for the team when it’s easy.

...and that is exactly why they are DCC leaders.....they drink the DCC Kool-Aid

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

A 'talking head' of Kelli saying (teary-eyed) "We lost two veterans today...Brennan has been struggling with the after effects of COVID so is unable to continue in camp...Hannah is studying for her masters in (whatever subject), that is so consuming her time and attention. The DCC so value education so we understand." It's neat, clean and so clearly lies by omission.

That def sounds like a possible scenario.  I also see one where Brennan's Covid isn't mentioned.  But when she makes the "you got this" comment in her interview we get a side of Kelli snarkeling with Judi afterwards (think the bitchy little Jalyn scenario) about "who does she think she is?  her britches are too big for this team!".

• Love 7
6 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I also believe they also thought dancing wasn’t as important this year given that the girls won’t be on the field. 

Well I mean, it never made sense before but now the Brennan and Hannah cuts REALLY make me mad. And now so does Lily’s. All three of them would’ve been great ambassadors to utilize this season. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

I can't find the post now or the poster edited it, where it said "Kelli is laughing about our reaction and we'll get over it".

No, Kelli.  Not this time.  You chose the wrong year and wrong pandemic to boost your stupid ass drama and ratings. 

At the time of this posting, almost 180,000 people have died in the U.S.  That we know of.  People have lost family, friends and colleagues.  They don't take that lightly.  Sure, MTT is a reality show but you don't make light of a global pandemic and cut ladies who voiced concerns over health safety or survived the virus not once, but twice.  Especially in an era where social media is so visible. 

If you know anyone who has caught COVID and survived, it can be sheer hell.  One of my friends said it was so heinous, it felt as though her bones were breaking.

So Charlotte, if you have any care left for your brand, you really should take a strong look at how this was handled.  Folks think you also had a part in the decision making and it sure as hell wouldn't surprise me. 

"World Class" has left the building.   Along with it, much of what remaining respect for your DCC brand that still existed.  I suggest you take a strong earnest look at your current management & priorities.  Yes, Kelli, I did just tell you tonight will be your last night.  Laugh all you want.  I seriously could not give a flying rat's ass.

/end rant

(feel free to send therapy bill)

Thank you for this. Very well said.

Kelli has forgotten/ignored/doesn't care a cardinal rule of TV, the fans make the show. They're the reason the show exists. Maybe not this year but eventually Kelli will not be able to hide who she's become. Women are rising up, marching and yelling, "Enough." We're tired of being degraded, lower pay bc we're women, being underappreciated and under respected. The MeToo movement hasn't gone anywhere. In fact it's gotten stronger. One veteran was punished for speaking up another for twice surviving a virus affecting millions in this country alone.  How long before even die hard fans are tired of seeing women degraded on National TV? Including and especially young women? I remember Kelli giving a TC candidate a hard time bc she didn't know what the MeToo was. Does Kelli? And more importantly, does she care? Bc I haven't seen or read anything to suggest she does. 

Edited by Laurawithcats
  • Love 20