Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.db5a4f4e766f001c3936be5af79d15a4.jpg

A couple things here:

1) I had no idea Hannah and VK were next to each other in the kickline. I should pay more attention.
2) An interesting yet unnecessary observation: Tess' "cash and prizes" and planted right on the ground. Compare that to VK. She's not as flexible. 

Lmao at “cash and prizes” 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, An Offt said:

Kat doesn't chose her own wigs, Kelli does.  Just like she chooses the hairstyles for every other girl.

Well that sucks! When I was a dancer they also chose our image for the season but they didn’t go as far as picking out our extensions 😂🤣.  That says it all! Kelli has her looking like a damn fool! 

8 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

A couple things here:

1) I had no idea Hannah and VK were next to each other in the kickline. I should pay more attention.
2) An interesting yet unnecessary observation: Tess' "cash and prizes" and planted right on the ground. Compare that to VK. She's not as flexible. 

Look at that, Hannah is right next to VK. Hannah's split is perfect. VK's isn't.  Hannah is not on the team anymore, VK still is. 🤔

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Funny how Tess can comment on Lily's post, because she isn't speaking negatively about that 💩  organization! 

image0 (8).jpeg

No back bone tess is what I call her !! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, faxtar221 said:

While it's great that they're diversifying the team, it couldn't be more obvious what they are doing, which I think will hurt them in the long run. People can call them out on what they are doing so easily. The only WOC they cut at all is Annabelle, who looks white. 

Is Annabelle a WOC?

Just now, scorpio1031 said:

So, has Veruca commented on anything yet?

Yes, i know for sure she commented on Brennan's post.  I am not sure about Hannah's.  I am not sure if she commented on Lily's post yet.  

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

A couple things here:

I fixed it for you.

DCC Hannah Splits (2).jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Is Annabelle a WOC?

It looks like from her insta she is. Her mom looks white but her dad does not. I originally thought she might be half Arab, but judging by her surname she is probably half Persian. (half Asian)

Okay I had to make an account after all of this drama got unleashed. So sad about Brennan and Hannah. Was not expecting it to be honest. Brennan was always one of those girls that I thought would have been a member of the five year club and Hannah at least 3. I love Lily I think she is the sweetest person but I can't say that her cut was unexpected. Same thing with Meredith. Personally I would have cut her last year and not have that whole issue of sitting a girl out during games cause you have 37 girls instead of 36.

I wanted to post this because I saw something on Brennan's IG and I wanted to know if it was already discussed or not (10+ pages full of comments after all of this happened, couldn't read all of it) but I saw that Heather O. gave Brennan the Abbey Bear during the offseason. So does that mean that now no one has the Abbey Bear since Brennan was cut or did Brennan already handed the Abbey Bear to someone else. Last time I checked, a girl has the Abbey Bear for the offseason and then gives it to another girl during the first game. Unless I am mistaken. 

Anyways can't wait to post more on this forum :)

• Love 8
1 minute ago, USN17 said:

On Daphne's VetsVlog I thought I saw Abby Bear on the bed behind her.

There seem to be a few floating around.  Not sure any of those are the official one the team passes around.

• Love 1

I just resigned from a company I worked at for nearly 6 years.  They sent me a not so gentle reminder that I had signed a confidentiality agreement.  This is a major, major company that would not fare well if any of us former employees came forward publicly with what we know.  And I was in management which means I was privy to some very, very confidential information. AND I know about the BS fake COVID "protections" my former company has.  They are for show only. I know where the bodies are buried, so to speak.

I would imagine the DCC attorneys have already drafted and send a similar "reminder" to the cut veterans.  But seriously, I am not afraid of being sued because the negative publicity would be a killer for my former company.  I presume the same would be the case if any of these ladies came forward.

Edited by rhofmovalley
  • Useful 4
  • Love 16
26 minutes ago, dccfannumber1 said:

Lily was cut. Any other vets cut or retiring? 

Cut - Hannah Brennan Meredith

Retired - Molly Heather Miranda Bridget Amy Taylor P Christina Alexis

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Stfarris said:

I am a member of this sorority, too, as is Rachel W. It breaks my heart that a sister was disrespected like this and honestly am pissed off that a sister would do what Kelli has done...not just this year but her actions and lack of management over the years.

<> wlfeo<> 

team Lily 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Gottodance said:

I absolutely cannot believe that in a few short years the DCC went from this adorable team to VK and Kat

The women looked physically strong. Now they all seem too thin. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, bernie2018 said:

Wow! Hate to see what y’all say about me when I leave the room 😐😉😆

She's my fav in training camp. I hope that's not true.

2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Seabiscuit has.  On Brennan's I believe.

ETA:  Found it:

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 4.51.03 PM.png

Obviously Someone Told VK what to write...don’t think  she could construct a coherent sentence 😷

Edited by Gottodance
Wrong word
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, faxtar221 said:

It looks like from her insta she is. Her mom looks white but her dad does not. I originally thought she might be half Arab, but judging by her surname she is probably half Persian. (half Asian)

Persia = Iran, so...wouldn't that make your original thought right?

If I die tomorrow, I'm taking Seabiscuit to the grave with me.   Thank you for making me laugh during such a sucky year and during such a sucky time.  I loved Brennan.  I've always been good but never the best. I've been on the bubble.  I've worked hard to make most teams and I identified with her story.  And to see her always act classy, well spoken and then find out she's a professional woman, it made me love her more.

I hate @kellifinglass.  Okay, so I've been saying that I was gonna pray for her for years, but this really just underscores what I hate about my boss.  Women out to demean women.  To find their weaknesses and use them against them.  To listen to gossip instead of tracking down the truth.  This is why women can't get ahead because we cut each other down. 

I still haven't finished the last two episodes from last season. I couldn't bear to see Seasbiscut get her bit and bridle.  I mean boots. I still don't know how/why they gave Kat and other girl the split role.  At least this year I won't have to buy the season. This board is way more fun the show.  I'm still in shock that they kept Kat, who clearly can't dance, and got rid of Brennan who could dance. 

• Love 18
34 minutes ago, hathorlive said:

I still haven't finished the last two episodes from last season. I couldn't bear to see Seasbiscut get her bit and bridle.  I mean boots. I still don't know how/why they gave Kat and other girl the split role.  At least this year I won't have to buy the season. This board is way more fun the show.  I'm still in shock that they kept Kat, who clearly can't dance, and got rid of Brennan who could dance. 

It was Lily and Meredith who were supposed to take turns dancing. They probably both got to because Gina was injured.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

It was Lily and Meredith who were supposed to take turns dancing. They probably both got to because Gina was injured.

I don't ever remember Lily sitting out a game though.  Meredith did - maybe 2 or 3 times.  Rachel A, Molly, Brianna, Gina - 3 games.  If I remember it right.

And wasn't there a game or two, where they all got to dance?

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, rhofmovalley said:

You haven't read the previous 20 pages, I presume.

I recommend giving them a read.  You'll find it very interesting!

Apart from very "interesting," you'll also find the long, harrowing tale of "The fall of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders" sad, depressing and quite enraging.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, Lona said:

Apart from very "interesting," you'll also find the long, harrowing tale of "The fall of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders" sad, depressing and quite enraging.

This will all be ignored, as if Brennan, Hannah & even Lily were nothing.   Not good enough.   Kelli closes the folder & moves on.    

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

You haven't read the previous 20 pages, I presume.

I recommend giving them a read.  You'll find it very interesting!

Anything in particular? It took me forever just to find a thread I could chat on.

5 hours ago, Stfarris said:

I am a member of this sorority, too, as is Rachel W. It breaks my heart that a sister was disrespected like this and honestly am pissed off that a sister would do what Kelli has done...not just this year but her actions and lack of management over the years.

Same here 😔 so much for WLFEO....honestly a few weeks ago I was thinking Lily would be safe because of Kelli and Kash and Rachel...a trend obviously. But I’m devastated that this is how she was treated. 

also hiiiii fellow sisters! <> 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, dccfannumber1 said:

Anything in particular? It took me forever just to find a thread I could chat on.

Honestly just jump to IG posts that have been posted on here, read the comments, read all of Hannah's post and that will get you the basics.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lona said:

WTF!!!! HANNAH WAS CUT?!?! I swear I hope lawsuits ensue. This is insanity. NO brand is worth someone’s health. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I've been sending the info about Hannah's post to various news places around Dallas and we have a bite. The only downside is that the reporter wants specific details when we don't really have anything other than Hannah's post. Any ideas? I have a screenshot of the email if anyone wants to discuss this in a PM.

What do they mean by "specific details." If you're not comfortable with sharing that publicly then go ahead and PM me.

33 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I've been sending the info about Hannah's post to various news places around Dallas and we have a bite. The only downside is that the reporter wants specific details when we don't really have anything other than Hannah's post. Any ideas? I have a screenshot of the email if anyone wants to discuss this in a PM.

What do they mean by specific details if you want to discuss it by pm shoot me a message