Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Arbor Day: "If you only come to me after I win competitions..."

YOU WON ONE. YOU BALANCED FAKE DRINKS ON A WOBBLY TABLE. THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU A COMP BEAST. 

I forgot how much I hate (yes, Eeyore Nicole, I said hate) Arbor Day. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Nicole A telling Cody her theories who knows better that Janelle and Kaysar had nothing to do with her nomination. 

Janelle and Kaysar are now responsible for ostracizing and victimizing themselves. 

Edited by kellog010

Where Tyler and Angela both vegan while in the house last season? 

42 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No. Not that I remember. 

They saw that veganism would get them some Instagram money lol.

I swear, every single time I turn the feeds on these people are talking about Janelle. It's lunacy! 

PLEASE rig HOH, Grodner. Like what the fuck, get on with it already!

• Love 13

I almost feel bad for our how therapy Nicole is going to need if she leaves on Thursday. If she stays she at least has potential to come back from her delusions.  She's at the point of no return now and people are going to be so hard on her.

NicoleA says that everyone in the house has shown her respect EXCEPT Janelle and Kaysar. 

i mean... I just can't....

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Now Cody says Janelle and Cody are making themselves the outcasts because they won't come outside because it's too hot. Cody says it's too hot for everyone - but they're all outside anyways.

Also Cody yesterday (or the day before, it's already blending together): "I wanted to go outside but Janelle and Kaysar are out there so now I don't."

PICK A LANE, ASSHOLE.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

With the amount of caps lock that's already being used and considering Arbor Day is back in our lives and the vilifying of HGs to an extreme and personal level, it's really beginning to feel like a BB19 throwback. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

This Ian lie is so ridiculous. All Kaysar told Ian is that Nicole F is in another alliance. Now Janelle and Kaysar are supposedly laughing at hurting Ian's feelings.

The Daniele/Cody/Nicole trio act like he's a child, so this isn't surprising. He's playing the game and everyone else as much as everyone else. 

It's like how Jackson/Holly used Nicole A. last season for brownie points with the audience. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently Janelle told Robert that David is coming after him and now Robert is laughing it up with Cody about how Jaysar are stupid, horrible liars.

This is bad enough without my brain defaulting to BB4 Robert, Peach.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

With the amount of caps lock that's already being used and considering Arbor Day is back in our lives and the vilifying of HGs to an extreme and personal level, it's really beginning to feel like a BB19 throwback. 

Okay so don't hate me, but a teenie part of me is sort of excited at the idea of that because I wasn't here for that season and I really wish I was.

Lord knows I could have used you all to dull the pain.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Can they at least parachute Raven in there so I can start to enjoy myself? None of these HGs have a sense of humor as good as hers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

If these dumbasses are gonna bash Janelle 24/7, can we at least get a permanent Jaysar cam?

I wish Day hadn't found NicoleA the other night and she would've imploded and self-evicted. Has anyone had such a drastic fall from fan fave (admittedly that was only because she was the least offensive person in that cast) to absolutely reviled so suddenly? Not to psychoanalyze her, but she would've been better off going back to her pre-K job after last season and detaching from all of this. This "podcast host" thing has cocooned her in this superficial, needy world, and she doesn't have the clarity or confidence to smell the/her own bullshit.

• Love 15
Just now, mooses said:

Can they at least parachute Raven in there so I can start to enjoy myself? None of these HGs have a sense of humor as good as hers.

You know she'd do a dramatic landing and claim she broke a leg. I'll never forget her taking a tumble down the staircase after Christmas broke her foot so she, too, could have a foot injury and the boys could carry her into the DR to see a doctor. That's where my most favourite Raven picture came from (it's also my banner on this site and I use it as either a banner or a userpic on almost every social media site). 

BB19-Raven.png?resize=500,279

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

omgggg I can't get whiners off my TV!!!! where are janelle and kayser?? I'd rather watch them sleep.

2 minutes ago, alihart41 said:

Has anyone had such a drastic fall from fan fave (admittedly that was only because she was the least offensive person in that cast) to absolutely reviled so suddenly? 

Quite possibly NicoleF to be honest.  I think she was pretty well liked on her OG season? I know I liked her a lot. Then couldn't stand her the 2nd.   3rd times a charm for her too..... making herself look even worse.

While Kaysar and Janelle come out smelling like the roses that they are.

• Love 7

I do think it's pretty interesting how this game works. It's obviously a great game move for the majority to push everything onto Janelle/Kaysar. "If only they weren't here, we'd be having so much fun! They're the reason we aren't working together (not my other alliance filled with my true allies)!"

But, it feels like the majority spinning all of this always forget that it's just strategy and start to believe all the nonsense they're spewing. Like, Nicole F. really thinks Janelle is the root of all evil playing with Ian's feelings, forgetting she's doing exactly what she's accusing them of - she does have a million other alliances that don't include him. And Cody/Daniele/Christmas forget they're the ones voting out Nicole, and they're the ones in power helping choose the targets. 

I'd much rather everyone go all Danielle Reyes and be like, "Yeah, you're a sucker!" instead of convincing themselves they're morally superior.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

I need Christmas to go soon. She gives off this attitude that she's a master of this game, friends with everyone, and is above everyone. 

She balanced cardboard drinks on a wobbly table and now she believes she's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. 

Well, you have to admit, she did it on a foot that was broken two years ago!  No one else could possibly have the resilience to overcome that and balance cardboard drinks on a wobbly table.  It was AMAZING.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Franzel to Eeyore Nicole, about Janelle: "The thing is I need her out ASAP. And I know you're willing to do that. Because she's going to keep pooping on me and my name."

HOW does the Franz think that PCR Nicole is going to help her get out Janelle when PCR is on the block & most likely going home this week?!? (Unless that has changed, too?)

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Were Tyler and Angela both vegan while in the house last season? 

According to the social rules of veganism, in which you tell everyone that you are a vegan, what exactly that means and what you do/don't eat a hundred times & how you are single-handedly saving the earth, I'm pretty sure NO. Because we'd remember it like we remember Christmas' foot: *Painfully*

(Mostly just joking, but I do have "that one friend" who always manages to make the rest of us feel bad for NOT being a vegan like her. So blame her for my snarkiness!)

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Tyler/Christmas pre-gamed, right? And it would have been a Tyler/Kaycee/Christmas/Josh block if they weren't cut?
Let us feel thankful that this could have been so much worse.

I'm seriously thanking the LORD ALMIGHTY because that foursome just might have been the thing that killed my love for BB. (And I started watching the season of Aaryn!) I am OK with Tyler, but I think the 4 of them together would be absolutely insufferable.

38 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Kaysar completed the rubix cube this morning. I'm jealous. 

My son learned how to do this with You Tube! He says it's just algorithms/patterns, and you just have to memorize them. He pretty much ruined my original impression that he was a genius with this information 😂

35 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Not to rehash but I saw that as Nicole being her usual childish, whiny-ass self. Her default when confronted is to curl up in a ball and cry about it. 

So full disclosure, I didn't watch TAR, but I did see that scene with Rachel/Elissa and Nic/Victor, and all I can say is that I think ANYONE trying to defend themselves against the TWO Reilly sisters would look like an idiot. So I sort of understand her breaking down in that situation.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Christmas is upset that Kaysar didn't know she placed third.

Still?? She learned this last night.

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

NicoleF warns NicoleA to "not be seen with Janelle."
NicoleA now says that Janelle is "following" her. My god.
NicoleF says she had a "breakdown" after talking to Janelle.

They say that this time TV can't "hide" Janelle's evil edit.

I am beyond done with these two. Can we please get a double eviction this week? 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Cody says it's too hot for everyone - but they're all outside anyways.

Cody is going to be the one parent in history that says "If all your friends jump off a bridge, you damn well better jump too."

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

It's so sad to think that we could have had a pregnant and hormonal Rachel Reilly who was still willing to come in and whip all of their asses (possibly with Elissa playing the comps for her while she lived in the house) and instead we got... Eeyore. 2020 really is the worst timeline. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

t's so sad to think that we could have had a pregnant and hormonal Rachel Reilly 

My brain read this as "pregnant and homicidal".  That would make for must-see tv.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Slider said:

Damnit Button Boy! Stop going to stars! I want to hear Nicole A’s thought process so we can see when the light bulb goes on and she realizes she fucked up everything. 

Tune in Thursday night when Julie tells her that Jaysar have had her back all along.

• LOL 3
13 minutes ago, leocadia said:

My brain read this as "pregnant and homicidal".  That would make for must-see tv.

I've never been pregnant but considering Arbor Day's behaviour when she was, it's quite possible that Rachel would have cut a bitch when she walked in there and heard Franzel's whine. Thank God it isn't that foreign BB house with the highway going through it or else they could really be in trouble this year. 

• LOL 10

I find it curious that Nic A has been "collecting" all these facts and has yet to ask Janelle and Kaysar to sit down and her tell them what she has been hearing and thinking and feeling.
The speaker of her truth, the defender if the outliers. The girl who doesn't back away. Can not even verify this garbage with the two that are suppose to be responsible. Where is her big girl " if you have a problem with me, come to me?"
I loved Nicole in her season.It was too early for her to come back.
She is falling in lock step with the herd. A sheep.

• Love 8

Tyler doing the BB Powers-That-Be's work by subtly encouraging Nicole to hold a House Meeting.

Either he's totally bored, or he's hoping it reveals some juicy information he can put in his back pocket.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Tyler doing the BB Powers-That-Be's work by subtly encouraging Nicole to hold a House Meeting.

Either he's totally bored, or he's hoping it reveals some juicy information he can put in his back pocket.

Tyler seems to secretly hate his alliance and is waiting for the day it blows up. He knows he needs it but he doesn't want it. Maybe he thinks something will happen during a house meeting that will cause it to explode.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, missyb said:

I find it curious that Nic A has been "collecting" all these facts and has yet to ask Janelle and Kaysar to sit down and her tell them what she has been hearing and thinking and feeling.
The speaker of her truth, the defender if the outliers. The girl who doesn't back away. Can not even verify this garbage with the two that are suppose to be responsible. Where is her big girl " if you have a problem with me, come to me?"
I loved Nicole in her season.It was too early for her to come back.
She is falling in lock step with the herd. A sheep.

Christmas keeps telling her to talk to janelle and then she talks all big and bad thst she will and then chickens out. How the hell is she going to call a house meeting? 

• Love 1

Nicole A.'s pretty much made up her mind that she won't believe anything they say to them, but Tyler did help her flesh our her nonsense conspiracy theories so they somewhat make sense. He's very good at what he does, and is much more subtle than say, Daniele. 

I'm starting to remember why I was rooting for him in BB20. 

• Love 8

Dani is now talking to NicoleA. Dani tells NicoleA that Janelle is "scheming to keep you" but that's "bad" because of course the house wants to do the opposite of what Janelle wants.

Dani has such a skill in making a crappy situation worse.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4