Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Can't believe I am defending Dani right now, but she doesn't do anyones podcast. She has told Rob C for years she doesn't want it to effect All-stars aka saying bad stuff about houseguests.

Oh, yeah. I definitely don't blame Daniele or Nicole F. for not doing the podcast. I just loved all the furtive whispering and whining about it because it's such a stupid, silly thing that was affecting the game/relationships. And really marked the modern era of Big Brother.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

On that alliance chart, at first I thought Slick Six was Suck Six.

Stars now - wakeup music?

I call them Shit Six as I dont like Cody and Enzo and any alliance with them I will bash the name

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

See, we NEED a Janelle HOH!

We do but I NEED Cody gone. He goes the game can finally go up. Cody does this it will give Janelle more reason to put him up. She knows they are together 

• Love 3

David just told Memphis that 87% of African American men on BB are out during or before the the third week.

Kaysar is up now, too!

David asked Kaysar if he was dreaming about food. Kaysar said mostly junk food - snacks - and pizza.

Christmas is up now. 

Dani and NF made a big deal about waking up Cody to tell him "important news" and he pretty much already knew what they were telling him (Day overplaying her hand).  I don't think he's too happy being woken up.

Cody: She's (Day) playing herself out of this game again.

He's not wrong, but she's also changed her mind. Again.

Edited by Slider
More details
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Slider said:

Dani and NF made a big deal about waking up Cody to tell him "important news" and he pretty much already knew what they were telling him (Day overplaying her hand).  I don't think he's too happy being woken up.

Cody: She's (Day) playing herself out of this game again.

He's not wrong, but she's also changed her mind. Again.

OK, so that was Day they were talking about. I thought maybe it was Nicole A.

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

OK, so that was Day they were talking about. I thought maybe it was Nicole A.

Cody left and then came back in and sat down, but I missed most of this because I had to run out to the warehouse for a few. They could have switched to Nicole A. in that conversation.

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In other news, Cody continues to call David "Kevin". I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Cody isn't doing the whole "POCs all look the same to me" thing, he's just taken one too many soccer balls to the head and is dumb. 

So in other words, we should call him Clay.

8 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Kaysar said his biggest regret from All-stars was going after meaningless players (he goes no offense Nakomis) (Janelle goes Nakomis!). He says I should have gone after Chilltown. 

Nakomis is someone I wish had showed up again. I'm sure she's over this silly show, but it would be fun to know what she's up to in her life. I always thought she seemed like a good person who did the best she could with the very WORST twist imaginable.

• Love 9

Now Day has told Dani and NF that Nicole A. "went off" on Janelle last night and that Janelle sat there and took it.  She said today it's going to do down. 

It's so funny because now they are championing Day when they were earlier bitching to Cody about her (Day).

• Love 2

Dani now saying that Nicole's going to be evicted because it's "not even about you anymore." She said that she's evicting Nicole only because of HER (Janelle).

She is so shitty.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 2

Nicole A: Is there anything I can do.

Dani: It's hard for me because she's (Janelle) spewing my name all over the house.

Well who told her that Nicole A?! You do moron!  You screwed yourself!

• Love 2

Da'Vonne and Kevin are talking in the storage room. Da'Vonne is struggling with whether to vote out David or Nicole. She feels she should vote to keep David because he is black but she has nothing she can relate to with him on a game level. Keeping Nicole A. is better for her game. Kevin is encouraging her to vote David, or at least, encouraging her in how she feels. Da'Vonne doesn't want Nicole A to feel like she is disposable if Day votes for her to leave.

I think Kevin may vote Nicole A to leave. He hasn't exactly said it, but that's what I'm gathering from his words.

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

David just told Memphis that 87% of African American men on BB are out during or before the the third week.

For someone that claims to know nothing about the game he's got these 'useful' little stats tucked in his back pocket. The other day he told day and bay and it's been 15 years since a black man (and woman?) have made it to jury.  It hit them in the feels, which is exactly what I think he's got them all tucked away for. 

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Nakomis is someone I wish had showed up again. I'm sure she's over this silly show, but it would be fun to know what she's up to in her life. I always thought she seemed like a good person who did the best she could with the very WORST twist imaginable.

I just could never get into Nakomis.  To me she was always like a sad wet blanket. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

NicolA has some ego, thinking she is a big enough player in this game that Janelle is using her for some split vote scenario. I can't even follow the logic of it, lol.

I think that NicoleA has a streak of narcissism. She thinks Janelle is using Big Bad NicoleA to do Jaysar's dirty work. she thinks Janelle had Memphis put her (NicoleA) up so Janelle could "save" her with a split vote, and when NicoleA stays, then Janelle can use NicoleA to do her dirty work.

But NicoleA has outsmarted Janelle! She wants to go off on Janelle and not give Janelle the split vote so she's asking to be booted unanimously instead of you know ... staying.

So she wants to be evicted to spite Janelle.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Dani’s trying to feel out David on where he stands. He can’t even answer her. He has no game. He is talking about cleaning the house. 

Aaaaand in other news... NicoleA is still bitch whining about Janelle. I swear when my dog was hit by a car he didn’t whine as much. ( Dog was fine- after a $$$ surgery- but went onto a long healthy life. Don’t flame me. ). 

Edited by Pixiebomb
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Cody's mad at Nicole F now because she only says yes and yeah in conversations and doesn't ask questions.  He says she needs to do that to get info, and is unhappy with what she is contributing to the group.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Honestly, as whiny and annoying as she is, I get Nicole F. wanting Janelle out, and why she dislikes her. There's a lot of layers to it, though, and we'll never know what actually happened. 

Janelle obviously hates Nicole F. in this game. She hasn't made it a secret - as much as she says IRL, she loves Nicole F. and thinks she's super sweet, she can't stand her in BB22. And, we've seen how Janelle really does think of this as a game, not real life - but Nicole F. doesn't separate those two things. So, they're just never going to reach each other.

Janelle would say, yeah, I can't stand your rat game here, but we can be friends outside of those - I'm insulting your game, not you. Meanwhile, Nicole F. would say that you personally insulted me by insulting my game. Saying I'm just going to lie around with my showmance is a personal attack. And I invited you to my wedding! 

And the gossip thing, we probably will never know. I 100% believe Janelle talked about/spread the "Nicole cried to get on the show" rumors. She loves Big Brother gossip. As for her actually starting those rumors? That's what Nicole F. (and Daniele) believe, but who knows. 

I personally prefer Janelle's "separate personal and game" mantra. But, I do get where all of Nicole F.'s hurt feelings are coming from, even if she's being an overdramatic baby. As for the rest of them - that's where the vitriol is unwarranted.

ETA: There's also The Amazing Race beef, and the fact that Janelle is friends with Rachel/Elissa. Janelle said she think Nicole is always suspicious of her because of that friendship.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Slider said:

Personal pet peeve: I really hate the phrase "you're telling your truth" because it's just a roundabout way to say "this is my opinion, and it's not based on fact."

But that's how today's youth are validated.  It is all about what they perceive and not anything based in actual reality or fact.

• Love 8

I didn't see it but am reading that David dismissed Day -- which I could see him doing because he has zero game.  I really am annoyed with David on so many levels. But I dislike Nicole A's whining more. Please tell me David's not completely screwing himself. Ugh.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

All of this Janelle bashing and lying - while they say everything is the truth - is tired. I'm over it, and honestly, the group think is kinda creepy.

I didn't miss BB19. I didn't want BB19. I didn't like BB19. But here we are. Now playing the roles of Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson, please welcome the less offensive and Fucking Fabulous Janelle Pierzina and Kaysar Ridha!

Wait, does that make Kevin the Paul since he's the one gassing Eeyore Nicole up? Or is it Cody for how sweetly he's positioned? I guess Enzo is the Raven just from a pure entertainment standpoint. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Please tell me David's not completely screwing himself. Ugh.

David’s completely screwing himself. Both Kaysar and Day tried very hard to work with him last night, but he wouldn’t even meet them half way. I’m glad he was given another chance to play, but I wish it had happened on a different season. He’s totally out of his league here, and the worst part is, he doesn’t even know it.

• Love 10

I had to turn off the feeds a bit back (before they went down, it would seem) because I just could. not.

Instead I put on Sirius and clicked over to Lithium because not much else makes me happier than listening to '90s gloomy alt rock. It's certainly more chipper than listening to everyone shit on Janelle for the 50 smazillionth time.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I had to turn off the feeds a bit back (before they went down, it would seem) because I just could. not.

Instead I put on Sirius and clicked over to Lithium because not much else makes me happier than listening to '90s gloomy alt rock. It's certainly more chipper than listening to everyone shit on Janelle for the 50 smazillionth time.

When you get to the booze and bubble baths portion of the self-care routine, you've reached peak BB19.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Eyeland Baby said:

You guys, my tiny sample of Fucking Fabulous came today!! 

I don’t love it. 

I still love Janelle though. 

I figured it had to be bad considering the overcompensating name. 

10 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Janelle "Howd your conversation with Ian go"

Kaysar "We had a nerd conversation"

Janelle "Can you tell me about your nerd conversation?"

It's amazing these two haven't seen each other in 14 years and haven't talked in 6 and have such natural chemistry.

I absolutely adore male/female alliances that are friendship only. Like Jeremy/Natalie on Survivor. Loyal to each other, and not because they’re banging or hoping to. 

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

David’s completely screwing himself. Both Kaysar and Day tried very hard to work with him last night, but he wouldn’t even meet them half way. I’m glad he was given another chance to play, but I wish it had happened on a different season. He’s totally out of his league here, and the worst part is, he doesn’t even know it.

I was afraid you'd tell me that! 

30 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Just stick a magnet in their balls and the highest scoring slots. Easy peasy. 

At first I thought you were talking about a body part.

It seems like the feeds are cut whenever someone starts to talk about Janelle and Kaysar. 

I have no idea why anyone would think Janelle's relationship with Nicole A is toxic. I guess people don't care for strong, confident and good-looking women. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Da'Vonne cut her heel. She and Nicole A were going into another room and she cut it on something - I couldn't tell what it was.

The stair step to the bed. (Ouch!)

This. Is. The. Longest. Day. Ever. It's the same convo on repeat over and over again.  Can it be tomorrow at 8PM yet?

• Love 3