Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Nicole A is still talking about the house meeting just hold it already!

I feel like she's dying to say something after kicking herself for not being assertive last season, but she's going to chicken out and just make a dig at Janelle/Kaysar during the eviction speech. 

After which, I expect Janelle to be furious at everyone else for "manipulating" Nicole. Which, it's not their fault she's a dummy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, mooses said:

I feel like she's dying to say something after kicking herself for not being assertive last season, but she's going to chicken out and just make a dig at Janelle/Kaysar during the eviction speech. 

After which, I expect Janelle to be furious at everyone else for "manipulating" Nicole. Which, it's not their fault she's a dummy. 

Hopefully she makes a dig at Kaysar/Janelle when she gets voted out, Janelle/Kaysar always do better in competitions when they have no one.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Why is Christmas controlling the avocados?  

Another example of a beautiful sentence that makes perfect sense only within these threads and nowhere else.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'll be calling him Robert. He must hate it since he's been going by stupid ass Memphis.

Membert.  Old Man Membert.

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Kaysar has observed Ian being REALLY nice to NicoleF - calling her Coco

I've listened to Nic and Vic's podcast.  I cannot stand the way Nicole introduces the show: "Welcome to CoCoooo Caliennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnte."  That's all, just wanted to say that.  Back to lurking and reading. 🙂

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm seeing talk that crazy ass Danielle Murphree can't be talked about on the feeds anymore because she threatened legal action against CBS? I've also heard that Paulie Calafiore pulled his permission slip. Anyone know about any of this? 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Paulie is already in trouble with MTV. Again. 

1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

I've listened to Nic and Vic's podcast.  I cannot stand the way Nicole introduces the show: "Welcome to CoCoooo Caliennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnte."  That's all, just wanted to say that.  Back to lurking and reading. 🙂

Their podcast as a whole made me absolutely insane when I tried to listen to it when they were on TAR. Victor is so satisfied with himself, Nicole whines and comes up with excuses for why she has anxiety (it’s not a mental health issue! It’s low potassium levels!), and Victor makes Nicole guess what a word means in Spanish and her guesses are so bad that it’s actually cringeworthy to listen to. I gave up after the episode where Victor told a story about how Nicole was excited to celebrate their anniversary and he informed poor, dumb Nicole that THAT’S not their anniversary because they’re engaged now and that means their new anniversary is the day they got engaged, as everyone knows! And Nicole insisted that wasn’t a thing and that the switch only applies to your wedding date, not your engagement date, and Victor was practically laughing at her for being so ignorant while I screamed at Victor through my phone that he was a moron in the hopes that he could somehow hear me. How does she LIVE that way? I mean, I don’t like her, but imagine living with someone who just assumes they know better about every single thing in life than you do. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Good lord, why?

That's how desperate I was for reality tv podcast material when I don't have any BB or RHAP.  Also, upon doing a quick search I see that I missed an ep where Nic/Vic interviewed Zach Rance so I may have to go back and listen to just one more........

• LOL 3

Janelle is heading up to the loft to talk to NicoleA

some small talk

Janelle asks if Kevin would flip 

Nicole says I hope not. Janelle says I hope he wouldn't do that to you

I think Janelle asked if she talked to Christmas. Nicole says she did but Christmas is still "thinking"

Y’all, just think about it. I know Paul is the worst, but what if he had beaten Franzel? She would probably no longer be a thing, and at least couldn’t brag about being “the first woman to beat a man”, and he probably would have no desire or reason to come back the next season. So many things might have changed......

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, mooses said:

It's pretty wild that there's about 500 alliances, and Daniele/Cody are basically in every one. And Da'Vonne/Bayleigh really expect those two to keep this from Nicole F.? Wishful thinking.

Except BayDay don’t know about the other alliance with Nicole, right? I honestly don’t know how Cody manages to keep his multiple alliances straight and avoid spilling secrets to the wrong person. But it is how he manages to get everyone indignant about J/K’s “lies”, which we know are actually true. I wish I could see all these people’s faces when they watch the season and realize who was really lying and who was being honest with them.

2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Kaysar has observed Ian being REALLY nice to NicoleF - calling her Coco

“Coco”? <eye roll>. So in addition to being a Froot Loop Dingus, can I assume she’s also Cuckoo for Coco Puffs?

2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Nicole A is still talking about the house meeting just hold it already!

She was talking out loud to herself last night about her plans for a house meeting. She was trying to decide whether to hold it now or after she wins HoH, which... yeah, right. Hold on tight to those dreams, girl. 

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Why is Christmas controlling the avocados?  

Because National Mail Order Catalog Day is a control freak. She did a better job of hiding it this time around but it's beginning to slip out. 

3 hours ago, missyb said:
Does anyone get why Nic A refuses to accept that Janelle has been advocating for her ?
That she would rather go home than accept Janelles help? That everyone else in the house with the exception of Janelle and Kaysar will continue to put her on the block? She thinks they are using her for a number? Is being the perpetual block sitter for the other side a  better position ? There should be a new mental health rule about coming back to Big Brother 2 seasons in a row!

One of the reasons is that Janelle just helps to bring everyone's insecurities to the forefront and she doesn't actually mean to do it. She's a beautiful woman who always has a full face of well applied makeup, her hair is always perfection, her clothes are expensive, and she smells Fucking Fabulous. I don't know if she's tall but she definitely holds herself in such a way that she looks taller and it makes an imposing impression. She looks like that bitch from high school who didn't even bother to bully you, you were so insignificant to her, she would just kinda sniff and look down her nose at you as you passed. We know from experience that Janelle isn't like that - she's warm and funny and fiercely loyal in this game. She can sometimes speak a bit bluntly and sometimes she can't control her eyerolls when something completely ridiculous is said. She can have an acid tongue when she doesn't like you. But she definitely swerves away from the stereotype everyone wants to classify her as.

Now stand Nicole Anthony next to her. She's an attractive girl who falls less under the Realtor Bombshell category (seriously, Janelle looks like the personification of a realtor - or a weathergirl) and more under the Hollywood Nerd category. I keep waiting for them to take off her glasses and curl her hair and SURPRISE! it's actually Mandy Moore under there. Nicole doesn't do her makeup or if she does, it's kept at a very basic level. She doesn't really do her hair, she just brushes it out and goes about her day (sometimes she puts it up in a ponytail that sticks out of the top of her head like you do to a baby but this isn't another Nicole Anthony: Repressed Child or bRaNd gENiUs post). Her clothes are less fashionable, more of the cute and quirky "I ordered this off of Etsy" or "I bought it at Forever 21" look. She prides herself on being nice to a fault - until the f bombs start flying. It's almost like she believes being an advocate against bullying - which she clearly knows about and that's not snark, you can see it in her interactions last season and again this season - is a personality. 

Janelle sees Nicole Anthony as a cute young girl who maybe acts a little innocent at times but something about her charms her. Janelle thinks she's sweet and nice and she genuinely seems to enjoy being around her. Sometimes I wonder if the way Nicole is doesn't bring out some mothering instinct in Janelle. But Nicole Anthony looks at Janelle and sees everything that isn't her and everyone who ever "bullied" her. She sees that stereotype of That Bitch that's only being nice to her because she wants something. Janelle could never want to be around her because Nicole Anthony still looks at everyone by their high school titles and stereotypes and believes that she belongs with the band geeks and nerds and other losers scrambling for the crumbs that the hot, popular people leave behind. Nicole Anthony thinks that she's living in a teenage rom-com from the late 90s but she isn't Rachel Leigh Cook and Freddie Prinze Jr. is not coming to take her to prom.

4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Y’all, just think about it. I know Paul is the worst, but what if he had beaten Franzel? She would probably no longer be a thing, and at least couldn’t brag about being “the first woman to beat a man”, and he probably would have no desire or reason to come back the next season. So many things might have changed......

I've always said that I'm glad a woman finally beat a man at F2... but did it have to be her?

• Love 23
3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

God help us all. Christmas dream is to replace Julie.

Overwhelming NO.

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Poop alert: Janelle is backed up now. Says it's because she hasn't had enough vegetables. She's hoping coffee will do the trick.

59955B7F-17E5-46A4-8054-4145F8F8C645.jpeg.8af4c8161a06f16e1db448f832b45c4e.jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Except BayDay don’t know about the other alliance with Nicole, right? I honestly don’t know how Cody manages to keep his multiple alliances straight and avoid spilling secrets to the wrong person. But it is how he manages to get everyone indignant about J/K’s “lies”, which we know are actually true. I wish I could see all these people’s faces when they watch the season and realize who was really lying and who was being honest with them.

No, they don't know about the other alliances, but I'm pretty sure they know they're close. This new alliance doesn't seem real on either side - it's just something they can point to depending on who gets power to try and act like they'd be a complete jerk for "backstabbing" them. 

That's why Da'Vonne's game is so confusing. She seems to generally know the dynamics of the House - not necessarily the alliance structures, but who is close with who, who talks to who. But then she goes and kinda of just...says things willy nilly. Like, she has enough information to plant seeds with HGs to get what she wants, but instead she's always just throwing bombs at whoever happens to be in the room.

• Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

The house meeting is apparently going to be called "Nicole's Truth vs Janelle's Lies"

The funny part is it will most likely blow up Dani or Days game the most which is why Day is scared of Nicole A doing it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I love how Janelle casually mentions Big Brother told her that she won't go home until Sept 18 if she is the first one voted out and now Day is now convinced there is a buyback. 

Janelle is convinced of this, too! She's said multiple times there is one because she asked, if she got voted out first or second, would she go back to see her kids. And they said no, not until September. 

It seems awfully long for it to be a quarantine period, especially because the House is a quarantine in and of itself. Maybe they changed it because Janelle ruined their EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED moment.

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

The house meeting is apparently going to be called "Nicole's Truth vs Janelle's Lies"

We're titling House Meetings now? 

There will never be another Dan's Funeral, people. Let it rest at the top of the House Meeting rankings. Unlike Eeyore Nicole, who is at the bottom of the Joker's rankings. No, seriously, she's above Franzel and Kevin, who is in the basement. Keesha has been holding steady at 4th for the past few days. That's how bad it is.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mooses said:

Janelle is convinced of this, too! She's said multiple times there is one because she asked, if she got voted out first or second, would she go back to see her kids. And they said no, not until September. 

It seems awfully long for it to be a quarantine period, especially because the House is a quarantine in and of itself. Maybe they changed it because Janelle ruined their EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED moment.

Day is planning her all strategy around this Bay mentioned to Janelle last night now she is scared of voting out David in case he comes back. Now she told Nicole A she should only do the house meeting if she thinks she can beat Janelle in the buyback.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

We're titling House Meetings now? 

There will never be another Dan's Funeral, people. Let it rest at the top of the House Meeting rankings. Unlike Eeyore Nicole, who is at the bottom of the Joker's rankings. No, seriously, she's above Franzel and Kevin, who is in the basement. Keesha has been holding steady at 4th for the past few days. That's how bad it is.

Season 16's house meeting was pretty entertaining, but yes I agree. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Was it Devin that called that one? I mean, he talked to his pants so there was a pretty high entertainment quotient just going into it. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

Was it Devin that called that one? I mean, he talked to his pants so there was a pretty high entertainment quotient just going into it. 

Yes and someone encouraged it. Maybe Derrick? But that doesn't seem like a Derrick type of thing to do.

7 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Baileigh's house meeting was BB20 was feeds gold.  But as said upthread, Dan's Funeral is in 1st place and it's not even close.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, mooses said:

Maybe TPTB are keeping evicted HGs sequestered so they can bring everybody back together for the finale?

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, Slider said:

Baileigh's house meeting was BB20 was feeds gold.  But as said upthread, Dan's Funeral is in 1st place and it's not even close.

Remember the BB2 house meeting Will called where Nicole just ended up screaming at Krista and Monica and Will laughed in the background.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Maybe TPTB are keeping evicted HGs sequestered so they can bring everybody back together for the finale?

I think they wanted the option of a buyback in case Janelle or Kaysar left first or second. Ashlea in season 6 left sequestor for the buyback that year. 

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

They'd have to keep them sequestered until the end of October. I don't think that's happening. They're probably going to have the early outs do a Real Housewives Zoom style call in which surprisingly has worked amazingly for the Real Housewives shows. 

• Love 1

Nicole A wants a meeting with Ian/Nicole F to tell them both what Kaysar has been telling her. 

This is so dumb. 

Ian needs to realize that whats best for Nicole F's game isn't best for Ian's game.

Ian needs Janelle/Kaysar in the game to make it to jury. I know Ian thinks he can work with one of them when the other leaves, but it's not going to happen.

• Love 2

Could someone please clarify for me what “stuff” it is that Strawberry ShortNicole thinks Janelle made up?

From Joker’s:

Tue 1:47 AM PT Nicole F: I wonder what Twitter is thinking. Maybe they’re saying Janelle is a genius. Nicole A: Yeah, what is Twitter saying? Are they saying the two Nicoles are idiots?

Yeah, pretty much.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Christmas is talking about being the Big Brother host after Julie retires. And maybe have Lance Bass from N'Sync be her co-host.

It’s really funny how delusional Christmas is. She isn’t a horrible person but she talks a lot about herself & most of the HG try avoid her. I thought the part where she was looking for a congratulations hug from Memphis after the Safety Suite competition and didn’t get it was hysterical. She was so happy & Memphis being Memphis taken even care or notice. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Eeyore Nicole to Franzel, about Janelle and Kaysar: "They don't like - no offense -"
Franzel: "No, of course."
Eeyore Nicole: "They don't like you.
Franzel, in her head probably: "ALL THE OFFENSE. I FEEL ALL THE OFFENSE."

• LOL 5
  • Love 3