Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Is this shit going to happen or did I just leave the husband on the couch with a CSI marathon for no reason?

3 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Did I read where Julie tweeted to expect the unexpected?   Is there something special going to happen that she is alluding to?  

I just checked her twitter feed - nada. The last thing she tweeted was a "Who said 'But First" the best" video. Also she's changed her twitter name to JCM so Julie has gone full villain on us just like Janelle. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Is this shit going to happen or did I just leave the husband on the couch with a CSI marathon for no reason?

Which version?  If it's Cyber, you're better off with this shit.

• LOL 3
Just now, Maverick said:

Which version?  If it's Cyber, you're better off with this shit.

Original Recipe, the Ted Danson Years. They run every Monday and Tuesday and sometimes Wednesday. God, I have no life.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4

Daniele is trying to undo all the hard work that Tyler put in. Boo!

"So, why don't you try a different approach?...Say, tell me what you want."

Maybe Nicole A. should start with Daniele, first, because she's not counting on her vote. 

• Love 1

I know in her head she's:

tenor.gif?itemid=15122832

But in reality it's:

tumblr_lv2g9j0D6D1qh01r8o1_400.gif

I mean, really.  "Nicole's Funeral"?   After all the bitching and moaning, whining and wailing and that's the most original thing she can come up with?   Bitch please.

Edited by Maverick
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Janelle told a lie she told Day she liked Kevin. Cus Kevin doesn't think Janelle likes him..I wonder why.

No one likes you, Kevin. I feel like I need to sage my computer screen whenever you appear on the feeds just to chase the negative vibes away. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Dani saying the "I don't know" thing when NicoleA asks her how "the house" is voting.

Dani: "Don't make any crazy things. I don't want to see her making you cry in front of everyone. She's not free to do something like that."

NicoleA still wants to do it. Or so she says.

Dani ends with a breezy "I love you girl." And so she peaces out.

Nicole is seriously falling for the, "Everyone loves you, but the House hates you!" schtick. 

With a side of, "Especially Janelle/Kaysar, the only ones campaigning for you!"...which feels like a new one.

What an amateur.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

UGH. Eeyore Nicole still wants to do a house meeting but Janelle was called to the DR and Eeyore is going to be all fired up and then she won't be there so she'll lose her steam and we'll miss out on an amazing house meetings. 

SCENARIOS, but the 2020 version so it sucks. 

• LOL 2

NicoleA's newest thing seems to be "evict me, because Janelle wants me to stay so she can work her evil, and what she wants I don't want. So evict me so I can call her out in my eviction speech. Don't throw me any pity votes. Janelle wants a split vote so I don't want that. So evict me."

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

NicoleA's newest thing seems to be "evict me, because Janelle wants me to stay so she can work her evil, and what she wants I don't want. So evict me so I can call her out in my eviction speech. Don't throw me any pity votes. Janelle wants a split vote so I don't want that. So evict me."

Hopefully this lights a fire under Janelle! She always does well when she is against a wall. 

• Love 4

Bayleigh's talking to Kevin about how in more recent seasons half the cast is recruits.  She said Aunt Sam was a recruit that they found on farmersonly.com  Did we know this?

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh's talking to Kevin about how in more recent seasons half the cast is recruits.  She said Aunt Sam was a recruit that they found on farmersonly.com  Did we know this?

I think I knew that even though I barley watched that season. Side note was Janelle a recruit? I remember she was a fan of the show. I know Kaysar was recruited because Michael applied. 

7 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think I knew that even though I barley watched that season. Side note was Janelle a recruit? I remember she was a fan of the show. I know Kaysar was recruited because Michael applied. 

I think the early seasons of BB were all recruited? Wasn't BB8 touted as the first "superfan" season?

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think the early seasons of BB were all recruited? Wasn't BB8 touted as the first "superfan" season?

I don't think so. Dick and Dani were finalists for BB6. Dick and Janelle were in the same casting van. Dr Will applied for Survivor. Danielle Reyes applied for BB3. Erika applied for BB4 while dating Josh Souza who told her to talk about a traumatic experience she talked about her recent breakup with Robert. Jun applied for BB4. Rob C originally applied for BB3 and ended up on Survivor Amazon. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

It's like Christmas is badgering David about who he would put up if he won HOH.  David seems reluctant to say anything because he's afraid Christmas might try to use it against him and he said as much.  She won't give up.

Xmas talking her poison to David. Trying to "subtlety" point him at J and K being the evil duo and if he stays and wins HOH, he needs to target them. If he can commit to that, he can get the votes.
She is slipping and sliding about asking him outright to do this. Says Nicole has taken her stand.
She asks him over and over. I am not sure if he is evading or doesn't get what she is asking. I think he is evading.
Xmas is starting to sound more and more like the Xmas of old.
Like when she comforted Jessica and then threatened her not to use her power to save Cody.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Has "I invited her to my wedding" become the new "On my daughter's birthday?" yet?

tenor.gif?itemid=14548869

Nicole is definitely the person who thinks her wedding is the event of the year for all her guests. Meanwhile, everyone's like, "This better have an open bar!"

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

I’ve forgotten because of all ridiculous stuff being thrown around. 
janelle for real doesn’t care for nicoleF correct? Or was that some weird lie that grew too? 

Janelle made fun of her one day behind her back. Nicole F was complaining about being in the same room as her night one. 

• Love 1
Just now, mooses said:

Nicole is definitely the person who thinks her wedding is the event of the year for all her guests. Meanwhile, everyone's like, "This better have an open bar!"

Franzel is definitely going to have a cash bar. She seems the type. She probably won't warn everyone either so half the people show up without credit cards and have to go without. I bet they play the Chicken Dance. And their first dance is to Shania Twain's You're Still The One. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

This whole conversation between Christmas and David is so weird.  I hope he's making mental notes to avoid her like the plague from now on.

There is a slight threat and edge to her  side of the conversation.  She is talking to him like he is a little boy. And they say Kaysar is the condescending one ? At least he talks to people like they are adults. She wants to be a top dog.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, missyb said:

There is a slight threat and edge to her  side of the conversation.  She is talking to him like he is a little boy. And they say Kaysar is the condescending one ? At least he talks to people like they are adults. She wants to be a top dog.

She is giving off the psycho vibes big time.  Her true nature is definitely coming out.

• Love 5

Why has Nicole A. convinced herself that all Janelle cares about is having a split vote?  What does she think Janelle has to gain by that?

Nicole A.  "I want to be here so bad."  Yes, I could definitely sense her desire to be there as she isolated in a room, wrapped in a blanket, and stared into space.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Nicole still hasn't called that house meeting?!

Kevin told her that having a house meeting is like throwing a hail Mary.  She acknowledged that it would be like a last ditch effort.  Maybe if we're lucky it'll still happen.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Kevin: "Dani's like ew, there's meat in the kitchen."

I had a vegetarian roommate once who was like that. Any time she pissed me off, I'd cook bacon. I ate a lot of bacon. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

David asked Nicole F. if she hopes to get HOH this week.  She said yes.  He said he hopes she wins, too.  David's telling her he wants the same person gone.  She said it works for her.  I'm not sure who he's talking about.  Memphis maybe?