Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I see, Nicole thinks Janelle should have kept her from going on the block, so it's hypocritical of Janelle to try to save her.  Although Nicole A is making a good argument for Da'Vonne to vote for David's elimination.

Oh, here we go with Eeyore Nicole's daily downward spiral into moping and sadness. "I've disappointed so many people." "I'm a joke." Well, yes but not for the reasons you think. Next step should be the blanket burrito and tucking herself into either a corner or her bed until someone takes pity on her and talks to her about how evil Janelle is. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

And now Janelle is evil because she walked into the key room when Eeyore Nicole, Arbor Day, and Kevin are talking. She leaves after collecting her stuff. 

Eeyore Nicole: "Why wouldn't you stay and say 'Hey, let's keep Nicole!' See? She doesn't give a fuck!"

JANELLE'S GIVING YOU PRIVACY FOR YOUR TALK. And also she wants to do her hair. 

• Love 2

Eeyore Nicole: "[Janelle] literally told me that she's afraid to talk to Memphis and that she doesn't talk to him. Am I on drugs?"

THAT'S NOT WHAT SHE SAID. Well, okay, she did say that even she "is a little afraid" to talk to Memphis but she never said she didn't talk to him. Eeyore Nicole is officially starting to hear things that aren't being said because she's so stuck in this self-victimization routine. Shall we roll the tape?

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1296200644479549441

• Love 2

Yeah, Nicole A. is a brat. Complains when they try to make her feel better, and when they don't try hard enough. And that they didn't try hard enough to save her, but also the problem is that they're trying to save her. Blah, blah, blah. 

Janelle and Kaysar are just getting a crash course in dealing with a snotty teenager, I guess. What a reason to leave your family for a few months.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Nicole A is twisting everything to fit her victim status. The other houseguests are just feeding this and it's infuriating to watch. 

Cody revisionist history, his noms were going to be the same even if no one used SS week 1. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 8

So this is the shut your parents in the basement Nicole. It's like she has to believe in her delusion as if she's compelled to feed a fire that will burn her house down. Once she realizes she's wrong she'll be crushed.  It's as if she has to feed her delusion and keep it alive because her ego won't be able to take being wrong about this.

• Love 3

I turned on the feeds for 3.5 minutes...nope, I'm out. I cannot listen to the braintrust of Nicole A and Cody. Pretty soon, they'll be blaming Janelle for starting the pandemic, for Harry and Meghan quiting being royals, and for murder hornets.

Nicole A has lost her damn mind.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

Holy shit NicoleA is a brat. She's 25. She's acting like a 12 year old. She sits arond every night waiting for Janelle to make her dinner and rally the votes for her and still acts like a brat. She can go. Have fun running the podcast.

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

So this is the shut your parents in the basement Nicole. It's like she has to believe in her delusion as if she's compelled to feed a fire that will burn her house down. Once she realizes she's wrong she'll be crushed.  It's as if she has to feed her delusion and keep it alive because her ego won't be able to take being wrong about this.

Lawd. She's like one of those flat earthers who gets hit with unshakable facts and just doubles down on their nonsense. I caved and got the feeds yesterday and have to switch the camera away from every conversation she's in because it's literally the same drek coming out of her mouth 24/7. I need her gone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And now Janelle is evil because she walked into the key room when Eeyore Nicole, Arbor Day, and Kevin are talking. She leaves after collecting her stuff. 

Eeyore Nicole: "Why wouldn't you stay and say 'Hey, let's keep Nicole!' See? She doesn't give a fuck!"

JANELLE'S GIVING YOU PRIVACY FOR YOUR TALK. And also she wants to do her hair. 

Fucking hell. I’m sure if Janelle had stayed, then the complaint would have been back to “Janelle is following me around.”

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Also for some reason you can hear: "Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go inside the house and stay there" behind the STARS music but they're all in the house and there's no lockdown. So the STARS are just as messy as the house today.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Eeyore Nicole: not on camera but you know she's seething and shit talking Janelle right now
Janelle: playing with Jenga pieces and talking about vegan ice cream

God, how can Janelle be such an evil bitch?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

All of this Janelle bashing and lying - while they say everything is the truth - is tired. I'm over it, and honestly, the group think is kinda creepy.

This happens every season but it just seems on another level this time. I think because you'd expect these people who have all played before to not let themselves become this. 

Production better be magnetizing Janelle and Kaysar's HOH balls as we speak.

• Love 15
25 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Holy shit NicoleA is a brat. She's 25. She's acting like a 12 year old. She sits arond every night waiting for Janelle to make her dinner and rally the votes for her and still acts like a brat. She can go. Have fun running the podcast.

That no one will listen to.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

NicoleA is so deep into her skewed poor-me narrative that I don’t think she’ll change her mind, even after she gets out and reads Twitter. I foresee a new podcast, “Janelle Ruins Everything”, with recurring co-host Nicole Franzel.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Memphis sharing his cashews with Janelle and Bay. Janelle's evil influence. 

"They ate cashews in the loft!" is going to be the new "They talked in the hammock for EIGHT HOURS!"

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

NicoleA is so deep into her skewed poor-me narrative that I don’t think she’ll change her mind, even after she gets out and reads Twitter. I foresee a new podcast, “Janelle Ruins Everything”, with recurring co-host Nicole Franzel.

Kevin will be the alternate host. 

• LOL 5

David is crying talking to Bay about his experience last season but I feel pretty certain it's fake. I had to switch to Janelle alone because David just embarrasses the hell outta me. I need both nominees to go lol. Maybe David can get evicted and then Nicole A can just walk out with him to spite Janelle or something.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Just found this on twitter - the origin of "It is what it is". How Nicole A keeps twisting the narrative. 

Freaking psycho! Wow, she was one I was rooting for at the beginning, but now she can just fuck right off. 

Don't  tell lies about my Janelle & Kaysar!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

SAVE ME!

giphy.gif

OMG, just call your dumbass house meeting already! I seriously need Janelle to check this child and humiliate her for this nonsense. 

ETA: And no one cares enough about you to "set you up." Bloody hell. 

Edited by Jeebus Cripes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7