Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

David asked Nicole F. if she hopes to get HOH this week.  She said yes.  He said he hopes she wins, too.  David's telling her he wants the same person gone.  She said it works for her.  I'm not sure who he's talking about.  Memphis maybe?

Janelle, of course. Duh lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

David is telling Nicole F. that he wouldn't even put her up as a pawn if he won.  She says if she wins, he has nothing to worry about.  

Because Franzel is going to name Janelle to be her Have Not replacement. And she's going to nominate her. And she's going to have to sit in a pew next to Crazy Uncle Steve at Franzel's wedding. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I forgot that it's Brain Tickle Tuesday. I hope they get booze after they're all done like last week. 

I don't.  They need more booze than they got last week, especially Eeyore Nicole. I want to see a raging, alcohol-fueled house meeting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Janelle, talking about people who she said she'd get along with: "All the people who don't sell sh- on Instagram."

Kaysar: "Didn't you say you weren't going to be mean?"

Janelle: "That's not mean, it's true, isn't it?

Kaysar: "It's a different time. I'm gonna sell sh- on Instagram when I get out."

Janelle: "Oh, geez, Kaysar."

Everyone realizes that Janelle didn't get so popular because she was nice, right? Let me have my giggles!

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

Kaysar is telling Janelle how he will not go down without a fight even if it means taking out Cody. which led to this exchange 

Janelle "That's like taking out Dr Will week one"

Kaysar "We should have taken out Dr Will week one"

Janelle "Instead we took out an entire season"

Kaysar "Did they make any big moves?"

Janelle "They weren't allowed too"

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

She balanced cardboard drinks on a wobbly table and now she believes she's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. 

Only on National Waitstaff Day. 😉 

4 hours ago, kellog010 said:

I'd even take Victoria being kidnapped by crows at this point. 

7F95E659-D6A9-48C6-ADC1-CEDF04232138.jpeg.3310e9a96fc90a16942fadd47fc441ed.jpeg

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Still?? She learned this last night.

I am beyond done with these two. Can we please get a double eviction this week? 

Well... a Week 2 DE would fall quite nicely into the “Expect the Unexpected” theme..... 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Pregnant and Homicidal sounds like the name of a Lifetime Movie.

Nailed it.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Nothing to say but BOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOO.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh's talking to Kevin about how in more recent seasons half the cast is recruits.  She said Aunt Sam was a recruit that they found on farmersonly.com  Did we know this?

No, but only because it’s not true. 😄    Sam got recruited off her Instagram posts; farmersonly.com neeeever quite entered into the picture.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

May I ask why no one is telling Janelle that Nicole A is campaigning against her?

I wish I could answer this but all I've come up with are five different snarky answers, none of them are true, and all of them except for Janelle and Kaysar suck. 

• LOL 2
22 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

May I ask why no one is telling Janelle that Nicole A is campaigning against her?

If I were Bayleigh, I would have told her by now just so I could stop hearing Janelle's pitch. But, I assume Bayleigh is worried Janelle will try to get to the bottom of it, and it will expose Bayleigh as a Janelle information feeder.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mooses said:

If I were Bayleigh, I would have told her by now just so I could stop hearing Janelle's pitch. But, I assume Bayleigh is worried Janelle will try to get to the bottom of it, and it will expose Bayleigh as a Janelle information feeder.

Yeah, I'm not quite getting Bayleigh's move here. She's spending so much time trying to point Janelle in that direction. Just TELL her. You've already told her enough that if she wanted to rat you out, she could, so stop wasting so much time and just TELL her. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I'm not quite getting Bayleigh's move here. She's spending so much time trying to point Janelle in that direction. Just TELL her. You've already told her enough that if she wanted to rat you out, she could, so stop wasting so much time and just TELL her. 

It is especially frustrating because it's like the only piece of information Bayleigh/Da'Vonne have actually withheld. Everything else they have zero patience with! They run Cody/Daniele/Nicole F. everything without even figuring out how to use it in their best interests. But with this, when they're actually trying to keep the guy that Nicole A. is up against and have the ammo to do that, they suddenly forget how to rat.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Eyeland Baby said:

You guys, my tiny sample of Fucking Fabulous came today!! 

I don’t love it. 

I still love Janelle though. 

Okay, here's my question: does it say Fucking Fabulous anywhere on the sample bottle? I know you said it's tiny but this is clearly the most important part of owning it,

• LOL 3

Cody/Enzo are pretty upset at Daniele. Cody's complaining that Daniele tells him that Janelle hates him, and that she calls him charismatic. Cody: "That's a f-ing compliment! In what way does that mean she hates me?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh's talking to Kevin about how in more recent seasons half the cast is recruits.  She said Aunt Sam was a recruit that they found on farmersonly.com  Did we know this?

I wanted to give you both a shocked face and a laugh, but I went with shocked.

Okay, no, seriously. This is offensive during an All Star season. No one expects him to know every little detail about the game but... at least learn the basics? Watch a season? Read and memorize the wiki like Kat did?

• Love 13

David basically campaigning...or something...to Kaysar. Kaysar is like, how can I work with you when you're working with the people that are coming after me- seriously, how is that going to work?

David kind of runs out of words. And complains that he doesn't know anything about this game and even missed a Facebook Live!

David's argument is, this isn't fair, and why won't you keep me to try and flip me, and Kaysar's basically like, because you won't flip. And David's like, okay, but it's not fair, something about BB21. Every time Kaysar pins him down, David's go-to is, "Okay. It doesn't matter."

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

David basically campaigning...or something...to Kaysar. Kaysar is like, how can I work with you when you're working with the people that are coming after me- seriously, how is that going to work?

David kind of runs out of words. And complains that he doesn't know anything about this game and even missed a Facebook Live!

David's argument is, this isn't fair, and why won't you keep me to try and flip me, and Kaysar's basically like, because you won't flip. And David's like, okay, but it's not fair, something about BB21. Every time Kaysar pins him down, David's go-to is, "Okay. It doesn't matter."

Sad emoji because David's lack of prep is seriously sad....I try to like him... and every time he tries to talk game.... I just can't.

• Love 6

David keeps repeating "When I come back" during this conversation and I'm confused: does he think Camp Comeback is a regular feature and next week, both he and Keesha will be there in scout uniforms competing for the rope tying badge? 

• LOL 10
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

David keeps repeating "When I come back" during this conversation and I'm confused: does he think Camp Comeback is a regular feature and next week, both he and Keesha will be there in scout uniforms competing for the rope tying badge? 

I agree. What was that..? . Kaysar's saying "you're here..." "you're in the game..."

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I loved Kaysar going, "Come back from what? You're standing right here!"

Since David used his emotions as a tool after the Veto competition, it seems to be his tactic when he gets cornered or talking to someone he isn't necessarily working with. I'm not sure how long that's going to work for him. All he had to say was, "Listen, I have your back. And, also, everyone knows Nicole A. hates yours and Janelle's guts." But he straight up blanketed instead. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

NOT EEYORE NICOLE GIVING A SHOUT OUT TO JACKSON IN BETWEEN SESSIONS OF CALLING JANELLE THE DEVIL.

Ugh hard to watch...plus didn't he pee on himself during that comp and Kat beat him too. Jackson not god Nicole - he's not.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Ugh hard to watch...plus didn't he pee on himself during that comp and Kat beat him too. Jackson not god Nicole - he's not.

This entire forum: "FALL IN YOUR PEEEEEEEE!" And he did. And we all rejoiced. That was, like, the best thirty seconds of BB21. I think we celebrated that almost as hard as we celebrated Paul's second loss by one vote while wearing the same shirt.

Forget the Janelle stuff. I don't get how Eeyore Nicole can, in one breath, say that David should stay over her because he was treated so horribly in the BB21 house and in the next breath, say that she loves Jackson. It makes absolutely no sense to rally against racism yet talk lovingly about the racist in question. You're essentially enabling and rubber stamping Jackson's behaviour by doing that. And even if you're one of those people (that I side eye, NGL) that think Jackson wasn't racist at all, he definitely had bullying tendencies and Eeyore Nicole has a whole anti-bullying platform. So a similar logic problem remains. 

I can't. I can't wrap my head around it. She talks about how traumatized she was by her time on BB21... but she loves them all including the complete and utter assholes of the season. It doesn't add up.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 19