Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Nicole is really just looking for anybody but herself to blame. Then she can cry "bullied" or whatever. I just don't know why it's directed only at her only sure votes. 

Nicole A. is going to be like a bratty teenager, sulking around Janelle. And then when Janelle dares to ask what's wrong, it will be her fault that Nicole A. blows up.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
Just now, Callaphera said:

Franzel about Janelle: "I swear, if they give her a good edit, I'm gonna be pissed."

Heh. Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Get pissed, Franzel. Stay pissed.

BUT SHE WAS INVITED TO NICOLE F.'s WEDDING!

I was actually on Nicole/Vic's side in The Amazing Race debacle, but now I'm wondering if it wasn't more nuanced. Rachel and Nicole have this constant defensive, "But it wasn't my fault! I'm perfect!" attitude, so I don't know what to believe. 

Now that I think about it, I bet it was that devil Janelle all along.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

NicoleF warns NicoleA to "not be seen with Janelle."
NicoleA now says that Janelle is "following" her. My god.
NicoleF says she had a "breakdown" after talking to Janelle.

They say that this time TV can't "hide" Janelle's evil edit.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • LOL 8

I love revisionist history. Franzel brought up her showmances in conversation, Janelle asked her questions. Now Franzel claims that Janelle was badgering her with questions and Franzel had her pillow over her face because she didn't want to talk about it, hooooly craaaa-yup. 

• Love 2

I actually wonder if they'll show Janelle talking about Nicole F. to edit this feud together. Specifically the bit about Nicole rolling out of bed with her showmance.

I don't think they're going to want the TV crowd to hate the players that are going to make it pretty far in this game - and that's not Janelle/Kaysar.

Christmas is saying that either Janelle or Kaysar told Christmas after noms that if she wouldn't have won Safety Suite that the 'other side' was going to go after her.

Is that true?

Christmas says she doesn't like how they treat people. Yet says she has a good time with Janelle.. however Janelle brings out her 'dark side' and doesn't want that kind of crazy drama and feels like 'that side' of the house will bring that out if things aren't on their side.

• LOL 1

These people are all idiots and obviously not big brother fans. IF they are so worried about their 'brands'.  Nothing is more better for your brand than being on the side of 2 of the most popular plays of the game, you idiots. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Christmas is saying that either Janelle or Kaysar told Christmas after noms that if she wouldn't have won Safety Suite that the 'other side' was going to go after her.

Is that true?

Christmas says she doesn't like how they treat people. Yet says she has a good time with Janelle.. however Janelle brings out her 'dark side' and doesn't want that kind of crazy drama and feels like 'that side' of the house will bring that out if things aren't on their side.

Cody told Kaysar/Janelle to go after Christmas if they won HOH this week. They told them right before the feeds cut Thursday.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Eeyore Nicole: "I'm very driven. I have a fire."
Franzel: "I know. I can tell."

Also Eeyore Nicole: wraps herself in a blanket and mopes in a corner until someone comes up to talk to her so she can bitch about how evil Janelle and Kaysar are. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

LOLOL we all saw BB19, but OK Arbor Day.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

NicoleF saying that Janelle "bore a hole through her brain."

Janelle also stared a hole through Franzel's soul in the Veto comp. "I was out of it in a minute. Stop looking at me." How eeeevil.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

I need Christmas to go soon. She gives off this attitude that she's a master of this game, friends with everyone, and is above everyone. 

She balanced cardboard drinks on a wobbly table and now she believes she's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I love revisionist history. Franzel brought up her showmances in conversation, Janelle asked her questions. Now Franzel claims that Janelle was badgering her with questions and Franzel had her pillow over her face because she didn't want to talk about it, hooooly craaaa-yup. 

It's so weird because they've clearly spoken about it before! Janelle said, "Didn't you say this and this about Corey?" And they talked about Janelle's relationships on the show, too. It wasn't even just Janelle - Bayleigh was there! It had that, "Let's have girl talk" vibe. Which is fine if you're not into it, but nobody can read your thoughts.

Nicole always finds reasons why certain women offend her - and it's not the same with men. Men can tease her, or joke around with her, and she'll giggle and think they're so funny. But, a woman is supposed to read her mind, or love her and think she's so sweet when she gives nothing back in a conversation or relationship. And if they don't like her, they're obviously terrible people. She has nine bridesmaids! 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 13

Bad Nicole thinks Janelle is obsessed with her. Says she's being a mean girl times 100. Hopes that it's being shown on the show. Will be mad if it's not.

Bad Nicole thinks that Janelle might be getting paid to do stuff. Day says no way.

Now they have Ian talking about Janelle. Aren't these people tired of talking about Janelle? I'm tired of talking about Janelle! I'm tired of hearing about Janelle! 

Just let her and Kaysar make dream up alliances and share skin cream in peace.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Pretty disappointed in Ian for believing all these Janelle lies. 

Ian also went the "Janelle is playing too personal" route by saying that he played with her before and she's met his family, so why would she be like this?

Because, you know, BB19 was so fun the first time around that we might as well have another season like that. Blech. 

Just now, Dmarie019 said:

Where Tyler and Angela both vegan while in the house last season? 

No. Not that I remember. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ian also went the "Janelle is playing too personal" route by saying that he played with her before and she's met his family, so why would she be like this?

Because, you know, BB19 was so fun the first time around that we might as well have another season like that. Blech. 

No. Not that I remember. 

Ian making fun of her gameplay is funny. Remember when Dan and Britney carried you, Ian? Dude still thinks he started the quack pack alliance. Pathetic. No wonder no one from his season talks to him.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 4

Tyler/Christmas pre-gamed, right? And it would have been a Tyler/Kaycee/Christmas/Josh block if they weren't cut?
Let us feel thankful that this could have been so much worse.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

2 seasons ago lol and I dont think so 

ugh you're right - my brain doesn't want to remember Season 19 lol 

1 minute ago, Slider said:

I want to see these people pee their pants on live TV when Janelle or Kaysar win HOH. 

we want it so bad it's not likely to happen

• Love 1

I can't root for any of these people. I want none of them to win. This is how I felt on BB19. 

I think I need Janelle and Kaysar voted out of this toxic house ASAP. 

Edited by kellog010

Heh. Christmas thinks Janelle is using her mug to let her know that she's the boss. 

I really wish these HGs would put some of their crazy strategies they think up for Janelle into practice. Then we'd have a real All-Star throw down instead of whatever big mess this is turning into.

• Love 2

Can Nicole A. just hold this House meeting so everyone can get all their feelings out or whatever, and Janelle and Kaysar can just be like, "We literally just tell each other we suck."

Then, we can move on and detangle the giant rubber band ball of alliances that has formed over the first two weeks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I was actually on Nicole/Vic's side in The Amazing Race debacle, but now I'm wondering if it wasn't more nuanced. Rachel and Nicole have this constant defensive, "But it wasn't my fault! I'm perfect!" attitude, so I don't know what to believe. 

Not to rehash but I saw that as NIcole being her usual childish, whiny-ass self. Her default when confronted is to curl up in a ball and cry about it. 

• Love 6