Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like part of Cody's appeal is that he's also a natural flirt who apparently can't turn it off around women. It's especially funny when he does it with Dani (for the record, I think it's friendly and harmless and comes to him like breathing) and they're all giggling and pushing each other's shoulders and I'm over here all: Do you remember BB16? Do you remember Christine? Do you remember the zing about how the only person who doesn't like you is Christine's husband?

I swear, if Dani starts draping herself all over Cody and harvesting his nose nuggets...

Disclaimer: She won't. I'm joking. She seems happily married and he seems happily dating his girlfriend. 

I think Cody's main appeal is that Derrick and he pre-gamed deals with a bunch of people and they're sticking with them. 

• Love 8

Speaking of chicken, I heard some complaints earlier today about Enzo leaving chicken on the counter for too long and spreading chicken juice around without properly cleaning it up. Raven's impact (hint: it tastes like salmonella) is being felt three years later. 

QRamHW7EJTKg1tXDr1vhwLMZgMxOmhmD7E3IYCrw

ETA: Is that Matt's wank towel sitting off to the side? It's a biological hazard two-fer!

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Her cognitive dissonance is so significant that she has had to twist herself to the point where her position is now that they put her up so that they could "save" her and force her to be loyal to them. Yeah, it's really that stupid.

Someone should really tell Nicole that (a) Caleb was NOT cast as part of All-Stars this season and (b) her name ain’t Amber.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's more a joke about the old FOUTTE alliance, who would nominate one of their own alliance members for whatever reason: as a pawn, because someone looked at them funny, because there was a rumour that someone said something, because someone had a crush on someone. And even though FOUTTE would have the power more times than not and had advantages with their in-game powers they won, they still decimated their own alliance week after week after week while Tyler's side of the house... pretty much skated by without much damage. They literally took themselves out of the game. It was hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time. 

Every week, FOUTTE fans would be like "They can't screw this up!" and FOUTTE would say "Oh, yes. We can."

TL;DR: FOUTTE was to Big Brother what Pagong was to Survivor.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Nashville said:

TL;DR: FOUTTE was to Big Brother what Pagong was to Survivor.

Only if the other tribe lost most or all of the immunity challenges but Pagong was all "Hold up, we got you, we'll sacrifice Swaggy to the ocean instead. No reason, just 'cause we feel like it. Cool? All right, see you next week. Pagong rules!"

ETA: I know Pangonging happens after the merge but let's be real, FOUTTE couldn't even make it that far. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4

Another alliance just formed (I think? I don't even know who is in what alliance anymore, I'm basically Dani). Dani, Cody, Enzo, Tyler, Da'Vonne, and Bayleigh. I can't hear them because the audio is absolute shit and goes from too-low-to-hear to like when you used to turn on the bass boost on your Shockwave. I think their name is the Slick Six. I have no idea what their goal is but they have a secret handshake and a secret hand motion to summon you to a meeting. 

So expect Dani to mention the Slick Six to Christmas tomorrow and then have to play dumb and say that she's soooo bad at this game, she doesn't know what she's saying, UGH don't eat that potato chip, it's trash. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Am I missing Cody's charisma that Bay and Janelle are talking about? Was I inoculated at birth? I mean, I like him just fine - I nothing him, really - but... I'm not getting the pull?

I don’t know. But my kids who don’t really watch or follow BB- REMEMBER Cody from his season and only got excited about this one when they saw him. My 18 yr old girl thinks he’s hot and my 13 yr old son thinks he’s so cool. It’s crazy. lol

Edited by luluesq1
  • LOL 1

Xmas, David and Kaysar in the HaveNot room, gossiping about past seasons. Camera switches to the Nicoles in the hammock, grumbling about you-know-who. Feeds operator is apparently as sick of their one-track-whine as I am, because camera immediately switches back to Have-Not gossip.

PICK A NEW TOPIC, LADIES.

• LOL 8

I can't wait for this week to be over. Nicola can leave and take what's left of her rep.  

It's too painful to watch.

If last week was a mercy eviction for Keesha's sake, this week's will be for all of us.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I don't get all these alliances people are making with the same combinations of people. 

There are a lot of like-minded people who all think that they're in the "real" version of a larger alliance. So think about it like one big eight-person alliance that just has multiple six-person sub-groups and multiple four-person sub-groups and MANY two-person sub-groups. And Cody will decide which of the alliances are the "real" ones.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Memphis has been getting the Christmas/Arbor Day treatment on social media and people have been calling him by other city and town names in Tennessee. We could try that? I would need to look at a map of Tennessee, though, and that might be more trouble than its worth.

Says the person who has a tab open to a website listing today's holidays so I can call Christmas "Slovenians in Prekmurje Incorporated into the Mother Nation Day".

Except we can't call him Nashville. It would not be an honor for our friend Nashville.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Just watch.  Nicole A will stay, win HOH, and put up Janelle and Kaysar.  Because it's 2020.  And we can't have nice things.

The only consolation would be the reaction of EVERYONE when she does it, immediately realizing she made a horrible mistake.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Janelle and David having a nice chat in the storage room. Praying they can build a bridge to work together. 

ETA: I meant to type David but I have Kaysar brain apparently. 🙂

Same, all day, every day. 

I will always love Kaysar & Janelle, probably my 2 favorite reality contestants ever (I also adore Ethan from Survivor), & as much as I want to watch them, the toxicity in this house sucks, & I won't be totally sad when they're out of it. Thanks, Fruit Loop Dingus, Head Jersey Boy, & Daughter Evel. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

So, last night I unfollowed Nicole A on Twitter.  I’d liked NAwahwah through last season; she seemed like a sweet kid who’d accidentally stumbled into the sausage grinder of BB.  Apparently can’t tolerate the stupid this season, though.

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Except we can't call him Nashville. It would not be an honor for our friend Nashville.

Muchas fucking gracias.  It still ticks me off this Texas poser had to pick a city name from Tennessee, of all places, but it doesn’t surprise me much.  Still lots of good Tennessee city names to go around, though:

• Knoxville
  • Chattanooga
  • Clarksville
  • Gallatin
  • Hendersonville
  • Murfreesboro
  • Smyrna
  • La Vergne
  • Hohenwald
  • Ooltewah
  • Etowah
  • McMinnville (heavy emphasis on the MAC required)
  • Santa Fe (spelled their same, but pronounced different)
  • Difficult
  • Defeated
  • Bucksnort
  • Etc., etc.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Another alliance just formed (I think? I don't even know who is in what alliance anymore, I'm basically Dani). Dani, Cody, Enzo, Tyler, Da'Vonne, and Bayleigh. I can't hear them because the audio is absolute shit and goes from too-low-to-hear to like when you used to turn on the bass boost on your Shockwave. I think their name is the Slick Six. I have no idea what their goal is but they have a secret handshake and a secret hand motion to summon you to a meeting.

The formed that a few days ago. Originally they were calling it Sneaky Six.

4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

There are a lot of like-minded people who all think that they're in the "real" version of a larger alliance. So think about it like one big eight-person alliance that just has multiple six-person sub-groups and multiple four-person sub-groups and MANY two-person sub-groups. And Cody will decide which of the alliances are the "real" ones.

I'm gonna cry. I hate it.

Another thing I hate, Robert is going to end up skating out of his terrible HOH week. 

I can never have nice things!

tumblr_inline_nrrplsd71q1rryohn_500.gif

• Love 6

It is pretty crazy how fast information is moving this season. I assume that Bayleigh and Da'Vonne are trying to cover themselves from all sides, but they're giving so much information away that there's just a ton to use against them on the off chance Janelle/Kaysar win power.

It's pretty wild that there's about 500 alliances, and Daniele/Cody are basically in every one. And Da'Vonne/Bayleigh really expect those two to keep this from Nicole F.? Wishful thinking.

I think that the beginning of the week, Bayleigh/Da'Vonne were planning on throwing the HOH (to let everyone else go at each other out for them), but I wonder if they feel safe enough to do that now. It still feels like it's Tyler/Daniele/Nicole F./Cody/Enzo/Nicole A. or David/Kevin/Christmas vs. Janelle/Kaysar. Cody should throw it - if he wins again, he's in danger of even alliance realizing that he's a huge threat, and he's pretty covered from all sides - but I don't think that's in his nature.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

It is pretty crazy how fast information is moving this season. I assume that Bayleigh and Da'Vonne are trying to cover themselves from all sides, but they're giving so much information away that there's just a ton to use against them on the off chance Janelle/Kaysar win power.

It's pretty wild that there's about 500 alliances, and Daniele/Cody are basically in every one. And Da'Vonne/Bayleigh really expect those two to keep this from Nicole F.? Wishful thinking.

I think that the beginning of the week, Bayleigh/Da'Vonne were planning on throwing the HOH (to let everyone else go at each other out for them), but I wonder if they feel safe enough to do that now. It still feels like it's Tyler/Daniele/Nicole F./Cody/Enzo/Nicole A. or David/Kevin/Christmas vs. Janelle/Kaysar. Cody should throw it - if he wins again, he's in danger of even alliance realizing that he's a huge threat, and he's pretty covered from all sides - but I don't think that's in his nature.

I would be surprised if Cody threw HOH because his whole strategy is winning comps.

• Love 1

This Season is just giving me a huge headache and major ajita.  I've already pretty much stopped watching the feeds and didn't even bother watching Sunday's episode.  I'm reading here, of course and Twitter occasionally.  I'll try the feeds again, maybe, once the herd gets thinned.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Nashville said:
  • Knoxville
  • Chattanooga
  • Clarksville
  • Gallatin
  • Hendersonville
  • Murfreesboro
  • Smyrna
  • La Vergne
  • Hohenwald
  • Ooltewah
  • Etowah
  • McMinnville (heavy emphasis on the MAC required)
  • Santa Fe (spelled their same, but pronounced different)
  • Difficult
  • Defeated
  • Bucksnort
  • Etc., etc.

Just wanted to add on because I have relatives who have lived in/worked in both;

Bristol (I know it's split with half in Virginia, but still....)

Johnson City (which does make me laugh as a substitute name for many reasons. It feels like a companion to Jenn City.)

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

There are 10 avocados and Christmas hasn't decided yet who doesn't get one.

Plus, it's Covid 19 test today!! (Went to Stars after Christmas let that one out.)

It's so cold in the HOH room Hohenwald is wearing his entire wardrobe in bed.

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

And Kevin goes and spills to Dani about the split vote. He mentions Christmas. Thanks Day!

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

And now Bayleigh is spilled about her conversation with Janelle and Kaysar to the rest of the Six and Ian is spilling about his conversation with Kaysar to Franzel and I'm done. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5514811

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

There are 10 avocados and Christmas hasn't decided yet who doesn't get one.

Plus, it's Covid 19 test today!! (Went to Stars after Christmas let that one out.)

It's so cold in the HOH room Hohenwald is wearing his entire wardrobe in bed.

Why is Christmas controlling the avocados?  

• Love 2

Does anyone get why Nic A refuses to accept that Janelle has been advocating for her ? That she would rather go home than accept Janelles help? That everyone else in the house with the exception of Janelle and Kaysar will continue to put her on the block? She thinks they are using her for a number? Is being the perpetual block sitter for the other side a  better position ? There should be a new mental health rule about coming back to Big Brother 2 seasons in a row!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I have always thought that the BB schedule should be Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. It covers the whole week but it’s spread out better. Sunday to Wednesday & Thursday have always been a killer for me. It’s too long. 

I vaguely remember that this used to be the schedule years ago before they decided Wednesday was better than Tuesday.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

Why is Christmas controlling the avocados?  

I have no idea. Davd told Da'Vonne he would make her some avocado toast and wondered how Christmas would act if someone used an avocado without her permission.

Janelle doesn't do well in heat, one reason why she stays in Minnesota. Although we've had a good amount of heat (and humidity) but it stayed below 100 most of the time. She says being in Big Brother helped when she was starting out in real estate because people recognized her from BB.  Also Shi'Ann from Survivor worked with Janelle in the same office in New York a while back.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Does anyone get why Nic A refuses to accept that Janelle has been advocating for her ? That she would rather go home than accept Janelles help? That everyone else in the house with the exception of Janelle and Kaysar will continue to put her on the block? She thinks they are using her for a number? Is being the perpetual block sitter for the other side a  better position ? There should be a new mental health rule about coming back to Big Brother 2 seasons in a row!

You would think if anyone could relate to Nicole A playing two summers in a row it would be Kaysar or Janelle. I remember Dr Will saying in an interview that he thought S6 would have been much better players on All-Stars if they had waited a couple of summers. 

She says "I am going to host Big Brother some day." Plus she's willing to start out hosting BB:OTT. And she would co-host with Jeff, but Jeff and Lance would have to audition first.

Also when she's HOH, everybody will say "Who's that?" because she'll be wearing her nice dresses.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Same, all day, every day. 

I will always love Kaysar & Janelle, probably my 2 favorite reality contestants ever (I also adore Ethan from Survivor), & as much as I want to watch them, the toxicity in this house sucks, & I won't be totally sad when they're out of it. Thanks, Fruit Loop Dingus, Head Jersey Boy, & Daughter Evel. 

I am also a big fan of Kaysar and Janelle but I also loved Amy and Marcellus though I don't think Amy would ever do another Big Brother. I also wish they would bring back Jen the Jenius who Evul Dick absolutely tortured, if she would be wiling to come back though she probably has PTSD from the experience. 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think she genuinely has some unresolved issues from last season when she was used by some of the players like Bella and manipulated. It was 100% a bad idea for her to come back this season. I think Nicole is using her past experience to distrust Janelle, even though Janelle is truly being honest. Nicole A doesn't want to get burned again but, because of her wrong reads due to what she went through last season, it's causing her to get evicted this week.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Christmas and NicolA talking. She's asking Christmas if Janelle has talked to her about NicolA about staying. Christmas says "she has expressed that"  NicoleA says "ok... Im just trying to figure out if she's telling the truth...."

And she still wants to talk to Memphis. But I guess more-so just in case it's a tie.

Christmas asks where she stands if she stays.

NicoleA says she's been telling people it's pretty clear where she stands.. and who she wants out. She's tired of making to look like a fool... she's annoyed... bla bla bla. 

NicoleA says she was dropped like a hot potato. Christmas says she saw it happen and was surprised.

Kaysar and Janelle are up - going into the storage room. Kaysar asked if Janelle wanted to go outside. She said "no it's disgusting"

Not sure if she means the heat or that Christmas and NicoleA are out there

• LOL 14
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

Kaysar and Janelle are up - going into the storage room. Kaysar asked if Janelle wanted to go outside. She said "no it's disgusting"

Not sure if she means the heat or that Christmas and NicoleA are out there

It's heat Janelle hates the heat. 

Janelle to Kaysar - so what time did she start acting pissed off

Kaysar - sometime in the evening

Janelle is annoyed they have no where to go for a private convo

Tyler walked in on them in the storage room

Kaysar says "well its not like they don't know we're working together" 

talking about Ian and Nicole

Kaysar has observed Ian being REALLY nice to NicoleF - calling her Coco

20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think she genuinely has some unresolved issues from last season when she was used by some of the players like Bella and manipulated. It was 100% a bad idea for her to come back this season. I think Nicole is using her past experience to distrust Janelle, even though Janelle is truly being honest. Nicole A doesn't want to get burned again but, because of her wrong reads due to what she went through last season, it's causing her to get evicted this week.

It's also crazy because she's getting totally played by the big "Cool Kids" alliance, and it's the same as last season. 

I really don't blame her for being confused in some respect, but her pretzel-twisting logic to make herself into the victim is groan-inducing. On the one hand, Janelle/Kaysar think they have away with Memphis (they don't) and keep telling her their plans that aren't coming to fruition. But where she loses me is the whole "well, they're obviously evil and all these HGs that I'm not even counting on keeping me are my real team!" reads. Her and Kevin get so excited that Daniele or Cody deign to speak to them that they don't realize they get zero information.

And she keeps saying Janelle/Kaysar used her - for what?! To...save herself and have an ally? That's what an alliance is!

• Love 8

Ian did some damage to his game this week by telling Janelle Nicole F is his number one ally. He is also calling Nicole F "coco" in front of the whole the house.  

I really want Nicole A to go home this is so painful to watch just like watching Erika was painful to watch on the original All-Stars.

• Love 1

DAvid and Tyler - 

David - if they can get the house to flip and get me out, that would be a strong game move.

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Ian did some damage to his game this week by telling Janelle Nicole F is his number one ally. He is also calling Nicole F "coco" in front of the whole the house.  

I really want Nicole A to go home this is so painful to watch just like watching Erika was painful to watch on the original All-Stars.

I'm there too. I'm over her victim noises. 

• Love 3