Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

BB17's Jeff still takes the cake - I'm not even sure he knew where he was, never mind how the Veto operated. 

Is it sad that one big thing I remember about him now is his chipped front tooth?

• Love 1

I kind of get why Christmas keeps talking about her foot and Loyal. She's one of those people with a very checkered past (stints in rehab, trying to run over her bf's side piece) and she wants to improve her image. She was saying earlier today that she feels burned by Paul and Josh.

1 hour ago, missyb said:

I must say listening to Janelle recall past seasons and comps cracks me up. High entertainment value. I hope she or Kaysar win next HOH and through a wrench into the "big" alliance.

I could listen to Janelle tell stories for hours. 

And Dani is dead wrong. Changing the green skittle to green apple was the BEST thing they ever did and it's super delicious. I love green apple flavoring. Skittles needs to add MORE green skittles to their bag. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

And Dani is dead wrong. Changing the green skittle to green apple was the BEST thing they ever did and it's super delicious. I love green apple flavoring. Skittles needs to add MORE green skittles to their bag. 

Thank you! My sister hates that they changed them and I'm like what a terrible opinion.

I'm annoyed they're gonna be playing veto so late. I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow morning to see the results.

Imagine if Kaysar won and did save Keesha. He will have saved Janelle and Keesha in week 1 lol.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Someone posted this on twitter and it made me laugh. Elissa ReilytSlater is being brutal about Nicole, on twitter.

And here we see the Snicolus Homo Sapien in her natural state of cry-whining as she plays the victim. Let's watch.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Thank you! My sister hates that they changed them and I'm like what a terrible opinion.

I'm annoyed they're gonna be playing veto so late. I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow morning to see the results.

Imagine if Kaysar won and did save Keesha. He will have saved Janelle and Keesha in week 1 lol.

Me too - I'll have to find something else to watch while falling asleep! maybe i'll catch up with some podcasts....

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh shit, I didn't even think about this until Nicole just mentioned it, but they're having less people out building the comps now so we'll probably get really late vetoes all season. Dammit!

I was wondering if maybe they were doing it late so it wasn't so hot

But earlier Nic A and Dani were talking and Nic A said she was told they would have the backyard less than last year, which was about 3 days per week (she said).  Dani said she was told differently, specifically something -- I can't remember if i couldn't hear her or we kept getting fish since they were talking about production.

We know slop make people feel miserable and bloated but has it ever made people physically ill before?  Ian was apparently throwing up... i think Kevin maybe too?? And now Nicole is super miserable.  I guess the DR told her to drink coffee and milk to try and push it through? 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Me too - I'll have to find something else to watch while falling asleep! maybe i'll catch up with some podcasts....

But earlier Nic A and Dani were talking and Nic A said she was told they would have the backyard less than last year, which was about 3 days per week (she said).  Dani said she was told differently, specifically something -- I can't remember if i couldn't hear her or we kept getting fish since they were talking about production.

We know slop make people feel miserable and bloated but has it ever made people physically ill before?  Ian was apparently throwing up... i think Kevin maybe too?? And now Nicole is super miserable.  I guess the DR told her to drink coffee and milk to try and push it through? 

That's exactly what I was wondering!  What on earth is in this slop they have been given (that is different from previous years' slop)?  Ian said he threw up after a protein shake too.   But I don't recall a previous season where people were getting sick from the slop quite like this.

The nausea can't be blamed on being in the sun or hot weather because they haven't been outside.  If anything, they've said it's too cold inside the house so they might be bothered by that.

Tyler is talking about Angela's food and cooking again.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3

Can't they try doing the cookie version of slop? I remember that being a thing in 14 with Chef Joe. I would not put it past this show to tell them they can't alter the slop to make it more palatable, though.

Edited by methodwriter85
42 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Is it sad that one big thing I remember about him now is his chipped front tooth?

Nah. Even as generic BB fratbros go, Jeff was a nonentity of astonishing proportions. Whoever comes up with the comics each year, he gave them absolutely nothing to work with and it shows:

Spoiler

jeff_a_0.jpg.6e7d66adb6f155cb055b518587151d2e.jpg

Ah, another summer, another mention of my random hate boner for Jeff Weldon. (And Matt Clines. Same reason.)

• LOL 4
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Veto time!

Will they finally be able to have access to the backyard and pool after this comp is over, and after the crew has taken idown whatever they set up for the Veto comp tonight?   I know they've been eager to get outside to work out and get some fresh air, but it also provides some extra places for groups to branch off and conspire, plot & scheme, talk game, etc.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

That’s such a shame about Brett. I really enjoyed him on 20.

I remember watching that argument on TAR when it originally aired and being surprised that protective boyfriend Victor barely reacted when Nicole started crying, only sort of perfunctorily putting a loose arm around her when he was done arguing his point. At the time I took it to mean that maybe he wasn’t quite as crazy about her as he said. Now I realize it’s just because she cries All. The. Time. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

The only other thing he was remembered for was maybe wiping his spunk off on one of the twin's shoulders while they were sleeping and it becoming an article on TMZ sooo... he'd probably be fucking pumped to hear that.

30 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Ah, another summer, another mention of my random hate boner for Jeff Weldon. (And Matt Clines. Same reason.)

I mean, at least Matt seemed like he was trying to get into the Guinness World Book of Records for Most Cereal Eaten in One Sitting. And for contributing to the Drawer o' Used Condoms that Josh hilariously discovered during Hide and Go Veto. 

Wait, they both left a spunk-y mark on the Big Brother house. They're more alike than I thought.

Matt also had the prematurely gray/silver fox thing going for him. Then we found out his voice jumps multiple octaves under mild duress and that pretty much killed it.

I know, I should let it go. Jeff and Matt are probably perfectly likable guys outside of the game. And I get that not everyone pops on TV; I probably wouldn't. Nonetheless. They both left me wanting a refund on 1/16th of my summer.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

I may think some of the alliance names are a bit goofy, but I don't think any have ever been as bad as FOUTTE.  That one still haunts me.

What did it even mean? I can’t remember.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

What did it even mean? I can’t remember.

Five
Of
Us
To
The
End

And then they became The Hive.

Spoiler: None of them made it to the end because they were too busy taking themselves out and then wondering what happened.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

In other news, Brett tried.

Is this about David saying the Jack's used him? Seems like Jack and David are sort of still friendly. Not sure about Jackson. But why is Brett even responding?

21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The only other thing he was remembered for was maybe wiping his spunk off on one of the twin's shoulders while they were sleeping and it becoming an article on TMZ sooo... he'd probably be fucking pumped to hear that.

Now that you say that yes, I remember that there was a gross incident with him. I had wiped the nasty little details away from my brain.  I knew he was icky, though.

Mark was a huge guy. He could probably bench press Matt's body weight three times over. I still remember the "Oh Shit!!" look Josh got when Mark got out of his chair after he had had enough of Josh's banging and taunts. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In other news, Brett tried.

ixHzOdM.png

I replaced the tweet from Brett with a screenshot because I don't trust that he won't delete it like he did the photo.

Then maybe don't comment on shit you haven't heard or seen with any kind of attitude, but whatever, Brett. Have fun being a "normal human being" with Jack and Son. I'm sure you guys will get up to nothing but the classiest of activities together.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Is this about David saying the Jack's used him? Seems like Jack and David are sort of still friendly. Not sure about Jackson. But why is Brett even responding?

It's about the Sees Red Flags, Doesn't Care IG post a page back with a photo that Brett shared of him, Winston Jackson, and Jack. Tati can say it better than I can:
tenor.gif?itemid=14902768

21 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Mark was a huge guy. He could probably bench press Matt's body weight three times over. I still remember the "Oh Shit!!" look Josh got when mark got out of his chair after he had had enough of Josh's banging and taunts. 

The fact that the confrontation happened while Mark was wearing a neon green tutu made that scene modern art. I feel like a screenshot of it should hang in a museum. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Mark was a huge guy. He could probably bench press Matt's body weight three times over. I still remember the "Oh Shit!!" look Josh got when mark got out of his chair after he had had enough of Josh's banging and taunts. 

The fact that the confrontation happened while Mark was wearing a neon green tutu made that scene modern art. I feel like a screenshot of it should hang in a museum. 

I showed this clip to my friend recently, because she doesn't watch BB but watches the Challenge and knows who Josh is. The first thing she said to me was "why is the other guy in a neon green tutu?"

I showed her the clip because when she mentioned she knew him from the show I snarkily said "DID HE CONSTANTLY CRY THERE TOO?" and she laughed and was like "YES!!!"

I forgot to ask her if he also constantly mentioned his great heart.

1 minute ago, PhoneCop said:

Would you believe I have that screencap within easy reach?

markstutu.jpg.500bcc750666b34d00e992bb8fd5b6db.jpg

Yes, I would 100% believe that.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's about the Sees Red Flags, Doesn't Care IG post a page back with a photo that Brett shared of him, Winston, and Jack. Tati can say it better than I can:
tenor.gif?itemid=14902768

That was Winston? I thought it was Jackson.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Michichick said:

That was Winston? I thought it was Jackson.

Oh, shit, I thought that was Winston. My bad. 

My God, how did I mistake that blockhead for sweet, paranoid, bad burpee Winston?

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

When green skittles were that horrible lime flavor, I convinced my cousin’s 3-4 y/o that they were the “yummy green ones”, so he’d eat those and leave the better flavors for me. Now that they’re green apple, they are my favorite. 

• Love 1

Unless you’re lactose intolerant, milk tends to constipate.  Terrible advice. 

THEY CHANGED THE GREEN SKITTLES?!? 

Green apple is gross. 

Granted, I haven't eaten Skittles in over a decade since I became tragically allergic to them so it really doesn't affect me, but WTF! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Nicole F. says that Josh is really sweet and that everyone who meets him loves him.  She thinks that people just need to meet him.  No thanks!

I have talked about it over in the Challenge thread, but this seems to be true.  People adore Josh.  Thus far on every season of the Challenge he has had beautiful women flirting with him.  Which I simply do no understand.

1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Nah. Even as generic BB fratbros go, Jeff was a nonentity of astonishing proportions. Whoever comes up with the comics each year, he gave them absolutely nothing to work with and it shows:

Hide contents

jeff_a_0.jpg.6e7d66adb6f155cb055b518587151d2e.jpg

When everyone was talking about Jeff I had no clue who they were talking about until I saw this comic.  Then I was like, "Oh the guy from TAR who was with Jackie and put baby batter on one of the twins."

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I’m watching the original Rachel , brendon, Enzo, Brittany season right now to pass to the time. I don’t think I liked Enzo during this season but he’s freaking great lol 

I’m at Rachel’s “floaters get a life vest” hoh win and when getting her hoh room Enzo and Brittany are doing DRs about how they fake being SO HAPPY about Rachel’s hoh pics and items.  It’s hilarious. 

6 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

When everyone was talking about Jeff I had no clue who they were talking about until I saw this comic.  Then I was like, "Oh the guy from TAR who was with Jackie and put baby batter on one of the twins."

I had to google him because I could not picture him lol. 

• Love 2

Cody lucked into getting first HOH which usually means you get the first pick of an alliance. 

It wasn't just dumb luck. The comp to compete in the first HoH comp clearly favored the men. It's not coincidence that only 2 women made the cut, or that the first HoH comp favored someone big. Grodner loves her some alpha males. This is the way it goes every single season. Jackson last year. It's always some dube-bro jock boy. And the dude-bro jock boys always starts off in the power position. Always. Cody is a lock for F2, the fix was in from the start. That's just how this show goes. Since Grodner took over, anyway.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

Britney Haynes also turned down a chance to come on this season of Big Brother because she didn't want to leave her kids. And again, I get it but UGH.

Britney has also said many times that she thinks she can play this game forever and not have what it takes to win. I think it's a combo of not wanting to be away from her kids + knowing that she isn't a good player. (And I love her and have memorized many of her funniest DR's.)

• Love 1

I still think she's the funniest person who's ever been on the show. Honestly if she just  wants to come and do commentary in the DR once or twice a season, that would be great for me.

And I love that she snatched America's Favorite away from Enzo.

• Love 10

^Yes and yes. Britney is nonpareil in the DR and my love for her in that role knows no bounds, but I agree that she's not that great as an actual player. Same with Da'Vonne. In my ideal world, they'd both be embedded in the house every season as non-competitors, they'd just observe from the sky deck and provide commentary in the DR. Day might not even have to talk much—they could just cut to her facial reactions to various things. Silent shade is her gift.

• Love 9