Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Tyler, Cody, Nicole and Dani are planning for Tyler to have a fake fight with Egg nog to make Day not use the veto.

Honestly, I think that Day has such a bad read on her position in the game that she won't use the veto even without the fake fight.

• Love 5

I've never been a fan of Day, from her initial 'Mama Day' season to now.  IMO she was brusque, not funny as she thinks she is and is a lousy player all around.  

Furthermore, I hate the condescending way she speaks to David.  

That said, I don't think she'd leave the noms the same....she can't be that misted by Dani or anyone else.  Nah, she'll take Kevin off, I'm sure of it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

Tyler, you're so not going to just leave the jury house. If they won't let you leave the game without takinig away your stipend, they're not gonna let you leave the jury house and still get it, so just shush.

If he does decide to peace out without the money and with the bill for extras from the mini bar, I think a lot of people are going to side eye him even harder after bringing up BLM to BGM and then punking out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, keke23 said:

I'm only glad she won cause now Enzo has to shut his ass up about her not winning anything. But I am sure he will figure out another way to try and cap on her game.

Her winning makes it even easier to crap on her, as now it can be, "Yo, she's starting to win comps, yo, we need to get her out now, yo. We can't wait."

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Production doesn't give a shit about POC. That's abundantly clear lol.

And this fan base is happy that Ian is being protected. But let's not forget he contributed to the microaggressions against Bay and Day until he had a panic attack because he was nervous about being portrayed as a racist. I guess at least he feels bad about it?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

This really is hilarious that they "have" to hold off on nominating Ian.  I don't think I've ever seen them protect a HG this hard from nomination before (outside of straight rigs, like Rachel and Jordan's duo twist in BB13). They've certainly HINTED and tried to convince HGs not to nominate people they didn't want nominated, but never anything this blatant. And for IAN? It's so weird. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

This really is hilarious that they "have" to hold off on nominating Ian.  I don't think I've ever seen them protect a HG this hard from nomination before (outside of straight rigs, like Rachel and Jordan's duo twist in BB13). They've certainly HINTED and tried to convince HGs not to nominate people they didn't want nominated, but never anything this blatant. And for IAN? It's so weird. 

I know! This is why I had my crazy theory yesterday that he was one of productions favorites lol. I guess Britney in season 12 is the only other one? I hope people ask Ian about this post show. Also apparently he did terrible in another comp and wants to comp out.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

If Dani was being honest I would but she's not so I'm just praying Day won't buy her bullshit.

I actually think she is being sincere to the extent that she wants to keep Day longer than she wants to keep Tyler and Xmas. It's something.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Meh. She's still too scared to get rid of Tyler! She would never stick her neck out for Day.

That's what confuses me about this, as I think that this is too soon for ALL of them to go after Tyler. Kicking out Kevin is the easy boot for almost all of them right now. The only one it makes vague sense for is Dani, but she doesn't get to vote. So how is this even a call for the others?

And that is why Day really needs to take Kevin down. It is logical enough for the others to vote Tyler off against Enzo or Memphis, but not against Kevin. 

• Love 3

I kind of love how Dani has one shitshow HOH a season.

Season 8-backdoors Eric tells his showmance that he is her target. House votes to keep him

Season 13-Wins the HOH gets Brendan out a second time. Makes a deal with Jeff and he backdoors her the next week

Season 22-So far one of her nominees wins the Disruptor power. 

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'd rather she put up one of the white power alliance people but Ian's fine lol. I can't see her doing it though. She is very scared of how that will look since DR tipped them off about the whole thing.

Ian is basically in the white power alliance without a membership card,  him leaving would hurt Nicole since she is using him as a shield. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 5

Do Day and Kevin have any kind of game relationship? I haven’t really seen any talk of them working together, so I can see why Day would hesitate to save him. Is it better for her game (based on what she knows) to save him or to not piss off Dani?  In this don’t rock the boat era of BB, i can see why she’s in a tough position. 

It is definitely better for us if she uses it though! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lsk02 said:

Do Day and Kevin have any kind of game relationship? I haven’t really seen any talk of them working together, so I can see why Day would hesitate to save him. Is it better for her game (based on what she knows) to save him or to not piss off Dani?  In this don’t rock the boat era of BB, i can see why she’s in a tough position. 

It is definitely better for us if she uses it though! 

They have a F2. It was F3 with Nicole Anthony.

• Useful 3

Well, while I would MUCH rather Kevin booted over Ian (obviously Tyler is my first choice), I will be very interested in all of the conversations happening between now and Monday. Day using veto on Kevin and Dani trying to put up Christmas would be absolutely amazing, so I’m willing to sacrifice someone I like (Ian) for that to happen. 

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Ugh Dani just said she can't put up Ian and feeds cut

Could this be because she already got talked to about the conversation where they were laughing about Ian's rocking? She must have figured people are mad about this. In her mind, maybe putting Ian up would make her look even worse. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Could this be because she already got talked to about the conversation where they were laughing about Ian's rocking? She must have figured people are mad about this. In her mind, maybe putting Ian up would make her look even worse. 

Yup. Nicole said production talked to Dani. Nicole apologized to Ian Thursday night about saying something that she doesn't want to effect their friendship. It was super awkward cus Ian thought it was about the wall yeller. Cody has said he has not gotten a talking too and said he can understand why it would look bad for them. 

The speculation is production told Dani she can't put Ian up.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Production doesn't give a shit about POC. That's abundantly clear lol.

I thought production told them they couldn't put up Day, Bay or David the first two weeks. Was that just a rumour? 

1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

I thought production told them they couldn't put up Day, Bay or David the first two weeks. Was that just a rumour? 

Ian said he wouldn't which I think people took to mean production told them too. Plus David was up week 2.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Ian said he wouldn't which I think people took to mean production told them too. Plus David was up week 2.

It's a twitter rumor - but the rumor is that production suggested not  "evicting" POC in the beginning - (Ive read or 2 or 3 weeks). It wasn't that they couldn't be put up. Who knows if this was Ians own personal rule which he verbalized - or a suggestion in general by production.

I am bothered that they are protecting Ian because of the comments about autism. It seems demeaning to Ian - as if he needs protecting... True, it was unfair and not right for Memphis, Dani, Nicole, and Cody to maliciously make fun of him. They will need education and awareness training. I was furious about it myself when I heard. But Ian is a successful grown man, former winner of BB. He shouldn't need - and I would argue - shouldn't want production protection. The move, also in a way protects Dani from outside judgement - which she in fact deserves. They are trying to soften and alter things to prevent the fallout post show. That does nothing to help in the real world and only allows those who did wrong - to get off easy. Bad call.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
37 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Xmas enjoys blatantly lying to people and getting their hopes up. Why not just say my vote is in the air or I am waiting to see what others say. She just loves being messy.

Pi Day doesn't have her car to ram people. She needs to let her rage out somehow.

19 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

am bothered that they are protecting Ian because of the comments about autism. It seems demeaning to Ian - as if he needs protecting... True, it was unfair and not right for Memphis, Dani, Nicole, and Cody to maliciously make fun of him.

I agree with who ever posted that it's really about protecting that White Power Alliance much more than Ian. 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I am bothered that they are protecting Ian because of the comments about autism

Interesting thought. 

Wildly unpopular opinion here no doubt but at this point I feel bad for production who are just trying to put on a silly reality show. If they do nothing, they're accused of allowing and perpetuating all kinds of evils. If they interfere they're accused of... interference. It's a no win. 

• Love 7

I don’t think anyone should be protected.  Just like I don’t think there should be interference by production.  

I am not keen on this season and was definitely looking forward to it.  One power alliance is boring but now watching them turn on one another is entertaining.   Dani is at least playing the game and making moves.

Tyler headed to jury would be delicious after his antics last week.  He’s sore because he blew up his game.  Thought he was a good player   He’s not.  A good player would figure a way to save their game.  Not just want to roll over and quit.

Janelle and Kayser wanted form an alliance with the outsiders.  The others were more concerned with being part of the cool kids and couldn’t see they were number 10 on a six person totem pole.  Bad game play all around.  Not all star material.  

As far as the players who have behaved badly, they normally get theirs after the show is over. Nichole has ruined her brand.  Cody will lose further opportunity.  Christmas’ brand is ruined.  Dani will get backlash.   Pretty sure Memphis’ business will suffer.   In the end, Day, Bay and the rest of the outsiders will get the opportunities lost by the in crowd.  Karma.   It’s a bitch.  

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 12