Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Dani's bitching about Janelle, yeah.

Here's a fascinating/sad thing about Nicole A. Last year, she was genuinely treated like shit and she just laughed it off for the most part. This year, she's being treated normally and she acts like she is being treated like shit. She's a weird one. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 21

I stepped away for awhile, then came back and the first thing I see? NicoleA whining about how Janelle and Kaysar don’t like her. “They let him put me up, and then go have wine with him!” This is literally the only thing I’ve heard come out of her mouth for the past 24 hours, wash rinse and repeat.

I'm home today with nothing to do but watch feeds. I was thinking about turning this into a drinking game to make it more enjoyable. Shot everytime someone talks shit about Janelle and Kaysar, but I would probably hate myself more than an hour into it.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I'm home today with nothing to do but watch feeds. I was thinking about turning this into a drinking game to make it more enjoyable. Shot everytime someone talks shit about Janelle and Kaysar, but I would probably hate myself more than an hour into it.

I don't think it would take more than an hour. Unless all the hg's are sleeping when you start. 

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Dani's bitching about Janelle, yeah.

Here's a fascinating/sad thing about Nicole A. Last year, she was genuinely treated like shit and she just laughed it off for the most part. This year, she's being treated normally and she acts like she is being treated like shit. She's a weird one. 

I didn't watch her season (I think the last season I watched was Dead Eyed Cody Nickson who felt like Grodner's desperate attempt at Jeff 2.0) but I think she's acting like this because her social media brand currency was established on her being the picked-on outsider. For branding purposes she can't act like she's well liked or popular.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I think the last season I watched was Dead Eyed Cody Nickson who felt like Grodner's desperate attempt at Jeff 2.0

I loved Cody. I think it was mainly because of being on opposite side of Josh/Paul. They yelling and banging at him and he just taking it was golden. His statement something like 'they think this is bad, I went through training to be a Marine. This is nothing. '

And because we have both Josh and Paul inflicted on those of us who watch the Challenge my wish is for him to go on the Challenge and just look dead eyed at them while they pulls crap and just generally screw with them.

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

And Since she's all about her podcast/brand then she just screwed herself because people watch the feeds and know that she's not. If she wanted to pull more people in after the show she should have become close with J/K and got some of the love that people give to them. After the show is over people would want more J/K stories instead of 'they were mean to me' which people know isn't true. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, methodwriter85 said:

... (I think the last season I watched was Dead Eyed Cody Nickson who felt like Grodner's desperate attempt at Jeff 2.0) ...

Cody as a Jeff replacement?! I can not see it. The only thing they have in common is being homophobic lol.

I can't wait to watch the alliance (I forget what it's called. Unusual Suspects maybe?) browbeat Memphis into using the veto to BD Janelle. I hope Memphis is just an even bigger dick than he has been and just completely fucks himself out of the alliance. He's pretty much already there as it is lol. There is a part of me though that is scared they'll actually get him to do it. But I have faith the DR will strongly suggest he should not lol.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

Is it already time for the annual Praising of the Clown Shoe?

Untitled.jpg.873f20e23372e69655013bbc8bac6a1d.jpg

Since it is All-Stars, I wish they would do Clown Shoe. It doesn't look like it would be that complicated to set up.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I think Enzo looks better now than he did a decade ago, but there's still no way I'd wonder if he was under 21 or not. Come on, now haha

They must card anyone under 50.

• LOL 4

Memphis shitting on large alliances. "Did you make it to the end? Did you win?"

Memphis talking to David: "I'm not making a deal with a guy on the block. I think you have a good shot of staying so work on people." Heh. Old many crankypants Memphis is amusing.

• LOL 3

I can respect that Memphis didn't even bother engaging David in any fake deals. But David has no game he didn't even try to bring up the subject of Memphis using the veto on him.

They all had to be in there to hear Ian's punishment, which included some detailed numbers and plans. I'm starting to wonder if it's going to play into the next HOH comp. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Really want Nicole A to be the one going home this week. I have a feeling it might be David. Memphis isn't going to budge - which is good for Janelle.

Nah, most of the house wants to keep David because he "deserves a good experience" and for "his story". And Janelle and Kaysar want to keep Nicole so of course anything they want, the house must do the opposite because eeeevil. Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole is a dead sweet bread walking.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

If I am Memphis and I have already demonstrated that I am a mover and shaker, there is no way I keep the noms the same.  I go after my greatest known threat.  I do not see Nicole A. as the top long-term impediment.

To me, that is Nicole F.  She enjoys way too much internal support and has demonstrated a particular way of survival (not about winning comps/POVs).  If it comes down to a late-in-the-game/jury vote against her, I lose.

Janelle and Kaysar have shot their Suite wad.  They are not well liked.  They can't shapeshift like NF can, and does.  

I'd also strongly consider Cody, but I like the alliance I have with him.  I would also like my chances against him in a jury vote.

The biggest thing, however, is that Memphis has got to backdoor a power opponent.  

• Love 3

The real problem is that Memphis doesn't have the votes. He's shaky with his own alliance, he has Janelle and Kaysar willing to vote with him if it isn't to evict Nicole Anthony, and that's about it. If he pulls down one Nicole to replace her with the other Nicole, David goes home. If he replaces David with anyone except Janelle or Kaysar, Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole goes home. He actually backed himself into a corner with these "bloodless" noms. 

Well, okay. Maybe Kevin as a nom would work but he's just as much of a non-entity as Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole and David.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The real problem is that Memphis doesn't have the votes.

If the house does not understand that ousting Nicole F. now is a fantastic opportunity and end up voting accordingly, they are idiots.  

If Memphis' position is that shaky, what was he doing genuinely trying to win POV?  

Cody is complaining that "Keesha Memphis and Kaysar" are in the BY. He then corrects himself and says "I mean Janelle." Jesus. There's other places in the BY for you. Can you not be in the same spaces as them?

Dani also snapped at Cody and Enzo. Something about doing laundry for them. Dani: "I said I'd wash them." Cody: "Don't start with me." 

Little miserable mother effervescent Cody was whining that his first taste of outside today was ruined by the sight of Janelle, Memphis and Keesha. Then the dummy says I even called Kaysar her name in the diary room. Is he really that dumb?

Day and Bay were also discussing how they know Cody has something with just about everyone in the house. I hope his messiness bites him sooner than later.

Edited by keke23
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

If the house does not understand that ousting Nicole F. now is a fantastic opportunity and end up voting accordingly, they are idiots.  

Because everything is Janelle and Kaysar's fault. And Franzel is a former winner - she's good to have as a number in an alliance, she's likable (God knows why), she has connections but she'll never win unless against another former winner. 

4 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

If Memphis' position is that shaky, what was he doing genuinely trying to win POV?  

Because Memphis doesn't know his position is that shaky and even though he says he doesn't care, he has a hate boner for David. He's said multiple times that week 2 is too early for a backdoor and if he does replace a nom, if he doesn't put up Janelle or Kaysar, he's fucked. I don't think he wants to put either of them up because he recognizes what the rest of the house doesn't: they're big targets and sources of information that have no one else in the house so they can be used as shields. (That last bit is definitely speculation and might be giving Memphis more credit than he is due.)

• Love 3

Bayleigh is going to do a swimwear line. Christmas has always wanted to do one too. Bay says she will hit up Xmas for ideas. (And probably not pay her) 

Cody is Probably Salty that jaysar don’t want a fake alliance with him. 

Edited by Dmarie019
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Ian telling janelle thst he doesn’t really care what happens to him in this game. Janelle says she’s in the same place mentally as well. 

Ian doesn’t know if he’s suppose to wear his costume all the time. But he is just so they can get enough shots.  

Cody was talking to Day. She tells him no matter what they’re good. 

now Enzo talking to day. She tells him no matter what they’re good. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I’m not sure if the right word is entitled but Christmas is something else. Pretty much if you didn’t want to play with her from day 1 she wants nothing to do with you. 
And she hates with when the only thing someone wants to talk to her about (outside of the house) is big brother. 

Christmas also told Nicole that she needs to talk to janelle 

• Love 3

Christmas wants to rely on winning stuff this year and not so much her social game. She told her boyfriend(?) thst he will see a different person this season. She will not be scared to call people out. 

• LOL 2
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Because Memphis doesn't know his position is that shaky and even though he says he doesn't care, he has a hate boner for David. 

I happily cede your point that Memphis is not the sharpest knife in the draw.  I would say, however, that being with Cody is much more a sure thing in his mind than any alliance with any lady, especially NF.  

It is stunning to me that they would be so moronic as to not happily ousting a known power player in the hopes they could carry on in an alliance with one.  Have they never seen BB?   

• Love 4

Oh God. Eeyore Nicole is talking to Janelle in the loft. I can't wait until Janelle is responsible for everything from Eeyore Nicole being on the block to the pimple that's about to erupt on Eeyore Nicole's chin. 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I think Christmas is trying to give Nicole a pep talk to go talk to Memphis. Girl is going to get crushed if he talks to her the way he did to David. 

I heard Kaysar talking to David, and I think he gave good advice - treat this like a job. You're going to encounter a lot of different personalities and management styles while at work, and you can't take it personally. Just do what you have to do, the best you can do and try not to internalize or take to heart everything that is done to you in this game. It doesn't define your worth as a person.

Nicole A. seems to really be making this game a "part" of her. I mean, it's like it's torture for her. She has to finish her "story arc" and prove herself as worthy. Just the fact that something a stranger tweeted her is clearly on her mind of something she has to "correct" about herself. It's not healthy. 

• Love 12

Day and bad Nicole talking 

nocole is scared. Doesn’t know what janelle is after her. Doesn’t know why janelle doesn’t like her. 
day says she heard Nicole was in an alliance - names Cody & Dani 

nicole denies it. Tells day who “she likes” 

day tells her that shes been hearing she’s attached to Cody. 

9 minutes ago, mooses said:

I heard Kaysar talking to David, and I think he gave good advice - treat this like a job. You're going to encounter a lot of different personalities and management styles while at work, and you can't take it personally. Just do what you have to do, the best you can do and try not to internalize or take to heart everything that is done to you in this game. It doesn't define your worth as a person.

Nicole A. seems to really be making this game a "part" of her. I mean, it's like it's torture for her. She has to finish her "story arc" and prove herself as worthy. Just the fact that something a stranger tweeted her is clearly on her mind of something she has to "correct" about herself. It's not healthy. 

She told Christmas that she probably should have went to therapy after last season. 
wasn’t she pretty much a non-entity last season? 

Bad Nicole saying janelle and Rachel would send people to Nicole asking if she was going to be on. 

Bad Nicole trying to laugh off her 4 person alliance to day again. Says she’s been hearing it going around and it makes her laugh. 

Cody went potty.  Day left. Seems like Nicole is waiting for him to come out. 

1 hour ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Memphis isn't a mover and a shaker he doesn't want to make any power moves. He has made that clear to both Cody's side and Janelle & Kaysar. Memphis cares about Memphis. He won POV so his noms would stay the same. His real goal was getting Ian out this week, but Christmas ruined that by saving Ian.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

I happily cede your point that Memphis is not the sharpest knife in the draw.  I would say, however, that being with Cody is much more a sure thing in his mind than any alliance with any lady, especially NF.  

It is stunning to me that they would be so moronic as to not happily ousting a known power player in the hopes they could carry on in an alliance with one.  Have they never seen BB?   

Memphis probably only watched BB14 since he played and that's because Dan was on. Kaysar has explained how new Big Brother works a million times to him and he has made it clear he doesn't care. 

• Love 2

I know Janelle has had said she won't vote against Dani or put her up, but she has done more damage to Dani's game by telling people that Dani proposed an alliance to her that included Nicole F, Cody and Tyler. Dani lost this game the minute she started targeting Janelle. I don't think she is a good enough player to get herself out of this pickle.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Memphis said today he watched Tyler's season. But he's claiming that he thinks that big alliances are dumb because there's only one winner. I don't know maybe he thinks 6 people alliances are cool but not 8.

• LOL 4