Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

None of us know what Darcey and Georgi's relationship was like. But what I do see is a guy who actually seems to love and care for her. I'm not saying she can't do better, but he can also do better. It doesn't appear that she has done a lot of work on herself and her and her support system were always ready to scapegoat Georgi all the time which means she doesn't have to take accountability. He's not perfect and he has messed up but Darcey has also messed up her fair share and done terrible things to Georgi.

Um, what was Debbie doing humping Georgi on the dance floor? You seem to hate the guy but then you're literally thrusting on his dick (and he's your friend’s ex-fiance) WTF is going on here???? How is that OK?? That was not dancing, that was like a monkey mating ritual.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Um, what was Debbie doing humping Georgi on the dance floor? You seem to hate the guy but then you're literally thrusting on his dick (and he's your friend’s ex-fiance) WTF is going on here???? How is that OK?? That was not dancing, that was like a monkey mating ritual.

Then she was grinding on Papa Mike.  You would think with his medical issues you wouldn’t want to work him up.

• LOL 10
24 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It doesn't appear that she has done a lot of work on herself

As Jesse and a therapist recommended years ago, but she certainly has had a lot of work done TO her!  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

''Just look at that attention whore!''

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

image.png.2b6bdf88e356776377bc6eb40cced922.png

So dapper? really??? don't forget dead behind the eyes!  🤣

image.thumb.png.d66bc9041ce50f289b3fb0145de854c0.png

Edited by jojo3couleurs
added a florianesque characteristic, understand, my angel?
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

The best thing about Stacey and Florian's wedding is it is over and she won't have another one because we were all in attendance and heard her say that this was the best wedding ever, she has got to be done with that story line.

That phony phone call Darcey made to Zach made me laugh, telling him on the morning of the wedding to not come because of possible drama between her, Georgi and Zach, like wouldn't her already be in CT at that point but I suspect he answered the phone while laying on his couch, hit the mute button on the tv remote, mumbled his lines, hung up and unmuted the tv, job done.

M.Benz was practically sucking on that mic then proceeds to handing off that wet mic to others to give their (fucking, lol) speeches, for a self proclaimed professional DJ I found him to be less than eloquent. 

Not once did Florian say anything about his family not being there, wanting any of his family to be there, missing Albania, broadcasting the wedding so family could watch in Albania, video chatting with anyone from his family...what in the world did Stacey do to him?!

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Not once did Florian say anything about his family not being there, wanting any of his family to be there, missing Albania, broadcasting the wedding so family could watch in Albania, video chatting with anyone from his family...what in the world did Stacey do to him?!

At the very least, his family could have been shown watching remotely but maybe they didn’t even know about the wedding. Actually, this gives production the opportunity to stage yet another wedding, this time in Albania, like Libby and Andrei had in Moldova. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

At the very least, his family could have been shown watching remotely but maybe they didn’t even know about the wedding. Actually, this gives production the opportunity to stage yet another wedding, this time in Albania, like Libby and Andrei had in Moldova. 

With Michael Benz in the drunk Charlie role.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The best thing about Stacey and Florian's wedding is it is over and she won't have another one because we were all in attendance and heard her say that this was the best wedding ever, she has got to be done with that story line

We could only wish! The wedding reminded me about those two fame whore twins on Say Yes to the Dress. Similarly surgically enhanced but possibly smarter than the Silvas as they were lawyers, but just as vapid and bling obsessed. We were subjected to dress shopping for one as the unattached sister looked on wistfully, then we saw her shopping episode when she got engaged. A couple of years later, both got new Pnina Tornai (what else?) Stripper Fairy dresses for their vow renewals. One even had a new dress for another ceremony because SHE HAD LOST WEIGHT and her pictures from the first wedding weren't sexy enough! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 1
On 4/12/2023 at 4:54 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Stacey tests new deodorant.

"Brought to you by 'Lume,' for anywhere you have odor but wish you didn't" 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
On 4/12/2023 at 3:51 PM, magemaud said:

My own caption is: "Stacey posed like a hood ornament" image.thumb.png.b98ee8f833a0f6d3db58e8156b3d5ee9.png

Is it just my dirty mind and half-blind eyes, or does that dress not have some kind of lining? I noticed watching the show it looks like sheer netting with the bedazzles on it. When she was walking, I swear you could see her legs through the fabric.

• LOL 1
On 4/12/2023 at 5:33 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Then she was grinding on Papa Mike.  You would think with his medical issues you wouldn’t want to work him up.

I wonder what song they were grinding to. The Stroke by Billy Squier, maybe?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
12 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

my god a breast lift?  they're gonna be sitting on their shoulders next.  i guess that means they'll be the next ones to adopt the cold shoulder tops.

Remember that episode of Will and Grace where Karen convinced a friend/rival that big shoulders were going to be all the rage so the friend got a shoulder enlargement? I feel like D&S could be duped in to doing something like that.

8 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m going to charter a trip for us Primetimers. Who’s interested? 
https://www.comfortzonesurgery.com/

Bad plastic surgery is better in Turkey.

• LOL 10
46 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Wonder how comfortzonesurgery made out during that last earthquake?

Weren’t Darcey and Stacey there having the procedures when the earthquake hit? I don’t think that immediate area was affected but they got a lot of criticism for posting selfies when other parts of the country had been devastated. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
On 4/5/2023 at 8:51 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Yet they hype next week as a “2-hour wedding special.”  I guess “vow renewal after just two years” doesn’t have the same ring to it.  Also the ratings must suck as they are burning off four episodes in two weeks.

I struggle with Stacey complaining about the lack of money coming in, as well as pushing her hubby to find a job, then turning around and buying two dresses and wanting a fab venue... WHEN THEYRE MARRIED ALREADY. I can only think they're hoping for gifts of money?

I understand wanting a party to celebrate their wedding, especially after COVID, but what a waste of money.

Plus she jinxed herself. I can't think of a reality star who stayed married after a vow renewal (which appeared like another full wedding).

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

Question about Stacey's wedding. I noticed that the hair dressers put both their hair in what appeared to be small pinned curls - it didn't look like the hair was around rollers.  But then they both wore their hair brushed out in very loose waves.

Does anyone who knows about hair what the reason would be to set their hair in all those curls to get that effect?  Why not just use a curling iron for loose waves after their hair is already down? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 4/23/2023 at 11:24 PM, Chalby said:

I understand wanting a party to celebrate their wedding, especially after COVID, but what a waste of money.

Plus there was only about 30 people there, how many monetary gifts could they possibly expect? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
23 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Question about Stacey's wedding. I noticed that the hair dressers put both their hair in what appeared to be small pinned curls - it didn't look like the hair was around rollers.  But then they both wore their hair brushed out in very loose waves.

Does anyone who knows about hair what the reason would be to set their hair in all those curls to get that effect?  Why not just use a curling iron for loose waves after their hair is already down? 

I wondered about that too and thought it might have to do with the quality of the extensions. If they are cheapie, they could melt. 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I wondered about that too and thought it might have to do with the quality of the extensions. If they are cheapie, they could melt. 

I hope they were properly saged! 

• LOL 5
On 5/14/2023 at 6:32 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I hate to say this but that dress Darcey had on in the photos is the cutest dress she has ever worn! So it was Gorgi, Florian and Darcey but no Stacey?  

Yea, I like that dress! 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

While women can still be sexy at her age, the sex kitten look no longer works and just comes off as pathetic.

she can't even pull off the Cougar or MILF look 

• LOL 4

I think Darcy and Georgie are back together and have been for a long time. I also think Stacy and Florian's relationship is not as sold as they pretend. 

This entire show is a facade and we are being played. I can't stand these girls. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

While women can still be sexy at her age, the sex kitten look no longer works and just comes off as pathetic.

Maybe it would be cute if she looked anything like a kitten instead of a blowfish! 

• LOL 5