Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

In never-before-seen moments, Scheana and Stassi bond over their dislike of threesomes, while Dayna and Charli nearly come to blows; Jax explains to Brittany why he can never be left alone with their future kids.

Airs May 26, 2020.

• Love 1
On 5/24/2020 at 11:21 AM, OnceSane said:

Jax explains to Brittany why he can never be left alone with their future kids.

Jax should never be left alone with a goldfish let alone children or pets. But Brittany will for sure get that baby she wants. I think Brittany will be a good mom. Jax will be an absentee father. It's a story that's sadly true for many people who are reproducing without concern for the baby. 

• Love 8
(edited)

It is not a Secret Revealed that Katie and Tom are not having sex.  They’ve been in a drought since we met them.  It’s fine if they don’t have sex.  I don’t want them to have sex, on the off chance Tom’s sperm aren’t such lazy, underachieving swimmers that one of them might fertilize Katie’s egg.  That would be a nightmare.  But they don’t get to make it a storyline anymore. Neither do Tom and Ariana, whose sex life is also DOA.  I hate to say it, but James and Raquel seem to be the only people with healthy libidos on the show.  

Jax was either full of shit when he pretended he was getting back to his midwestern roots last season and making an honest woman out of Brittany, the woman who is going to have his children because he wants to get back to basics and do Things! That! Matter! or he’s full of shit now when he balks at the idea of being alone with his own child.  I thought Jax implied that he wanted to be the kind of hands-on dad that would teach his kid to throw a ball around.  He is brand new with this “oh, I can’t be alone with the baby” thing.  I wish he’d just shut up about everything.  It’s a coke-fueled delusion at best and a completely made-for-tv conversation at worst.  

I hate Stassi and Scheana together bonding over being mean girls.  There’s nothing fun about that.  Where was Janet this season?  And how much did Scheana’s head explode when Stassi told her that Dayna said she wanted to have a threesome with Janet?  This is the woman who, after all, complained in Puerto Vallarta that Lala wanted Scheana’s help in quelling her anxiety, but when it was time for girl-on-girl make-outs, Lala was nowhere to be found.  How rude!

Danica’s Brett is far better looking than any of the other guys on the show, and he still looks vaguely homeless.  Danica was freaking scary looking in her TH in a ponytail.  I’m not quite sure how she landed him.  Her winning personality?

I would have much rather seen Stassi attend her sister’s wedding and watch her family dynamic at play during the season than a lot of the other shit they threw at us.  But we can’t go on any journey that takes us out of Lisa’s orbit for more than a day, so that was a wrap before it happened.  

Brittany at the doctor for her drinking problems and her ulcer?  Why don’t we just watch Jax get another rhinoplasty while we’re at it?  How many times is a doctor going to tell her to stop drinking and how many times is she going to ignore his advice?

Stassi said exactly what I had said earlier in the season—she would prefer the person who is going to be her fiancé to just say he’s going to marry her.  She didn’t want or need the pomp and circumstance; that was for Bogie, as I suspected.  

I love Charli—Brett’s hair looks like a backwards mullet!  Charli fighting with Dayna was actually entertaining.  It was the best thing that happened all episode.  They both seemed like pretty decent barb traders.  Too bad that couldn’t last longer.  

I was shocked to agree with Jax, but I think he had Scheana’s number when he was working out with Brett—I think she pastes on a huge smile, and at night she goes home and cries and she is completely lonely.  I am not buying that this is some shitty edit that Scheana got, while Stassi got a “hero’s edit.”  I don’t look at Stassi as any kind of hero, but I think Scheana is empty in many senses.  

Of course Beau has a tattoo of an ex-girlfriend from 10 years ago when he was 29.  I bet he looked into her eyes in the same creepy way too.  She probably just couldn’t financially support him, so he moved on.  

No Kristen, Lala, Ariana, but so much Charli?  Beau got no live screen time either.  No one can argue they weren’t available.  Is this a harbinger of next season?

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Typos
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 2:21 PM, OnceSane said:

"Secrets Revealed". In never-before-seen moments, Scheana and Stassi bond over their dislike of threesomes, while Dayna and Charli nearly come to blows; Jax explains to Brittany why he can never be left alone with their future kids.

Not many secrets were revealed tonight, but did I hear Jax tell Stassi he's been inhaling stuff?

Just how many times has Brett had a make-over? His appearance kept changing!

Is Britany pregnant or overdrinking or has an ulcer that is making her vomit every morning?

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 3
(edited)

I hated the Skype sessions (rehearsed?) being used to bookend the "lost footage" tonight. Also, the preview of the two-part(!) reunion gave me a headache.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1
(edited)

What I noticed most?  Scheana from season one REALLY does look like New Scheana from Vegas 😄 

Charlie is actually really funny - of course we all hate her because she's not even an official newbie, just a hanger-on - but still.  She has a barb for everyone that is witty and actually funny (I bet most Brits would find her more LOL amusing than LVP's supposed "British humor")

And then Brett you fucking pussy, sitting there in your nasty little winter hat rolled back over your ears, tattling to LVP that Charlie asked if she farted during workouts - I just can't stand this hideous fucker.  Can't.

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Jax should never be left alone with a goldfish let alone children or pets. But Brittany will for sure get that baby she wants. I think Brittany will be a good mom. Jax will be an absentee father. It's a story that's sadly true for many people who are reproducing without concern for the baby. 

I don’t know - I find it alarming that after being told by doctors (twice) to temporarily stop drinking, she couldn’t.  Can this dum-dum refrain from taking shots while pregnant?  Or while her toddler plays in the backyard alone near the pool?

I can’t believe that I find vapid Charli so amusing.  Her argument with Dayna made my day.

Stassi was actually likable in that scene with her sister and I loved that in confessional she called out Brittany on being a bridezilla.  If there is a next season I would like to see more people refusing to drink the Brittany-is-America’s-sweetheart Kool Aid.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

I don’t know - I find it alarming that after being told by doctors (twice) to temporarily stop drinking, she couldn’t. 

TWICE?!?! I must have missed that ep.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

It is not a Secret Revealed that Katie and Tom are not having sex.  They’ve been in a drought since we met them.  It’s fine if they don’t have sex.  I don’t want them to have sex, on the off chance Tom’s sperm aren’t such lazy, underachieving swimmers that one of them might fertilize Katie’s egg.  That would be a nightmare.  But they don’t get to make it a storyline anymore. Neither do Tom and Ariana, whose sex life is also DOA.  I hate to say it, but James and Raquel seem to be the only people with healthy libidos on the show.  

Jax was either full of shit when he pretended he was getting back to his midwestern roots last season and making an honest woman out of Brittany, the woman who is going to have his children because he wants to get back to basics and do Things! That! Matter! or he’s full of shit now when he balks at the idea of being alone with his own child.  I thought Jax implied that he wanted to be the kind of hands-on dad that would teach his kid to throw a ball around.  He is brand new with this “oh, I can’t be alone with the baby” thing.  I wish he’d just shut up about everything.  It’s a coke-fueled delusion at best and a completely made-for-tv conversation at worst.  

I hate Stassi and Scheana together bonding over being mean girls.  There’s nothing fun about that.  Where was Janet this season?  And how much did Scheana’s head explode when Stassi told her that Dayna said she wanted to have a threesome with Janet?  This is the woman who, after all, complained in Puerto Vallarta that Lala wanted Scheana’s help in quelling her anxiety, but when it was time for girl-on-girl make-outs, Lala was nowhere to be found.  How rude!

Danica’s Brett is far better looking than any of the other guys on the show, and he still looks vaguely homeless.  Danica was freaking scary looking in her TH in a ponytail.  I’m not quite sure how she landed him.  Her winning personality?

I would have much rather seen Stassi attend her sister’s wedding and watch her family dynamic at play during the season than a lot of the other shit they threw at us.  But we can’t go on any journey that takes us out of Lisa’s orbit for more than a day, so that was a wrap before it happened.  

Brittany at the doctor for her drinking problems and her ulcer?  Why don’t we just watch Jax get another rhinoplasty while we’re at it?  How many times is a doctor going to tell her to stop drinking and how many times is she going to ignore his advice?

Stassi said exactly what I had said earlier in the season—she would prefer the person who is going to be her fiancé to just say he’s going to marry her.  She didn’t want or need the pomp and circumstance; that was for Bogie, as I suspected.  

I love Charli—Brett’s hair looks like a backwards mullet!  Charli fighting with Dayna was actually entertaining.  It was the best thing that happened all episode.  They both seemed like pretty decent barb traders.  Too bad that couldn’t last longer.  

I was shocked to agree with Jax, but I think he had Scheana’s number when he was working out with Brett—I think she pastes on a huge smile, and at night she goes home and cries and she is completely lonely.  I am not buying that this is some shitty edit that Scheana got, while Stassi got a “hero’s edit.”  I don’t look at Stassi as any kind of hero, but I think Scheana is empty in many senses.  

Of course Beau has a tattoo of an ex-girlfriend from 10 years ago when he was 29.  I bet he looked into her eyes in the same creepy way too.  She probably just couldn’t financially support him, so he moved on.  

No Kristen, Lala, Ariana, but so much Charli?  Beau got no live screen time either.  No one can argue they weren’t available.  Is this a harbinger of next season?

Kristin gets laid.  Constantly.  With her freak on in parking lots.  Could be why they hate her.   Envy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Not many secrets were revealed tonight, but did I hear Jax tell Stassi he's been inhaling stuff?

Just how many times has Brett had a make-over? His appearance kept changing!

Is Britany pregnant or overdrinking or has an ulcer that is making her vomit every morning?

THANK YOU! How was this just glossed over?

What ever happened to other Brett? 

Not gonna lie. James and Raquel may be my favorites now. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

THANK YOU! How was this just glossed over?

What ever happened to other Brett? 

Phew! I was beginning to think I had imagined hearing Jax say that!

Wait, there's another Brett?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I took the inhaling comment to mean that he was eating a lot while in quarantine- but then I’m very food oriented like a Labrador Retriever 🤣😂😂

I think he was talking about smoking pot, but of COURSE we all know he's a cokehead... so he probably shouldn't have even said that.

I always think about the transcript of the "Jax fucks Faith" recording, and how the snorting of coke was included:

"It's just I don't like being with her anymore. And it has nothing to do with her, we just uh, but I'm not like sexually into it anymore. And it has nothing to do with her. She's great! She's wonderful! I'm just like ehhhh. You know? It's just kind of ehhh.  (MASSIVE SNORTING) And it's not her fault."

• Love 6
(edited)

That was an hour of my life I'll never get back.

The FaceTime segments were so fake. Because let's be honest - does anyone think that LVP actually cares about how her SURvers are doing? Like she's that close with Charli. Please.

Edited by AnnieBananie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Phew! I was beginning to think I had imagined hearing Jax say that!

Wait, there's another Brett?

Weren’t there 2 Bretts at the beginning? They showed him last night. 

Edited by tvfanatic13
Grammar
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Yeah, there are two Bretts - as if it's not hard enough to tell everyone apart. Here's a rundown for those still confused:

1)The beefy lunkhead bartender Brett was entangled with breathalyzer chick Danica - she got a temporary suspension from her hostessing duties for pushing him (drama that happened off camera sadly). We don't see him much on the show - just the odd background shot.

2)Fitness dude Brett with the alpaca hairdo/winter hat is the one that was in the faux love triangle with Dayna and that twerpy Max dude. Also had a starring role in Scheana's latest music video, which he is clearly mortified by. I mean it's obvious he's not super-bright, but I have NO idea why he said yes to that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

10 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

Yeah, there are two Bretts - as if it's not hard enough to tell everyone apart. Here's a rundown for those still confused:

1)The beefy lunkhead bartender Brett was entangled with breathalyzer chick Danica - she got a temporary suspension from her hostessing duties for pushing him (drama that happened off camera sadly). We don't see him much on the show - just the odd background shot.

2)Fitness dude Brett with the alpaca hairdo/winter hat is the one that was in the faux love triangle with Dayna and that twerpy Max dude. Also had a starring role in Scheana's latest music video, which he is clearly mortified by. I mean it's obvious he's not super-bright, but I have NO idea why he said yes to that.

Wait, I thought that was the same guy. He got the "front loaded mullet" haircut in the middle of tbis season, then a few eps later, either wet it down or the editors messed up with continuity. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Wait, I thought that was the same guy. He got the "front loaded mullet" haircut in the middle of tbis season, then a few eps later, either wet it down or the editors messed up with continuity. 

Yes, that makes things even more confusing - front load mullet Brett is the same guy - he just keeps changing his hairstyle. Sometimes he looks like an emo alpaca, sometimes his hair is more slicked down. He has dark hair and eyes and speaks on camera with other cast members. If you see a dark-haired Brett in conversation, that is main player Brett (of the faux love-triangle, humiliating music video)

There is secondary auxillary Brett who works behind the bar and who we rarely see. He is very fair with blondish looking hair and looks like a beefy mouth-breather frat bro. He is only shown briefly in the background, and we never see him speaking, which is probably a good thing. He's the one who got into an argument and was shoved by breathalyzer chick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

Yes, that makes things even more confusing - front load mullet Brett is the same guy - he just keeps changing his hairstyle. Sometimes he looks like an emo alpaca, sometimes his hair is more slicked down. He has dark hair and eyes and speaks on camera with other cast members. If you see a dark-haired Brett in conversation, that is main player Brett (of the faux love-triangle, humiliating music video)

There is secondary auxillary Brett who works behind the bar and who we rarely see. He is very fair with blondish looking hair and looks like a beefy mouth-breather frat bro. He is only shown briefly in the background, and we never see him speaking, which is probably a good thing. He's the one who got into an argument and was shoved by breathalyzer chick.

And, according to the Aftershow on Bravo.com, he sends dick pics to Logan on the sly - even more proof that the editors chose the entirely wrong group of newbies to focus on this season.

• LOL 4
20 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

And, according to the Aftershow on Bravo.com, he sends dick pics to Logan on the sly - even more proof that the editors chose the entirely wrong group of newbies to focus on this season.

Heh. Maybe they thought that happening on Shahs of Sunset was more than enough.

• LOL 2

The big thing I noticed was the missing in action:  Lala and Ariana.  Tom was sitting outside their house for his segments.  Wonder what that story was.

• Love 1

Jax saying he can’t be alone with his future baby was pathetic. Did he think it was funny? What a loser. Don’t have a kid loser. He will tho and will 100% cheat on Brittany when she’s prego and gets bigger.

Still blah to all the newbie stuff.

• Love 5
(edited)
48 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

No I haven't! Give me description... I need to laugh.

It’s a wrap dress. One side is covered in sequins or something sparkly. Scary pagoda shoulders. But the worst part is the color: mint chocolate chip ice cream green!

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 5
19 hours ago, aussieinsydney said:

I find that really sad. Not for Tom, but someone as damn hot as Katie isn't getting laid.

I’m glad you find Katie “damn hot” because I always considered Schwartz to physically be the hotter member of this duo(even if his dad-bod/childish attitude doesn’t help things; although I’ve heard from many that he’s still a very nice, genuine guy)...so hey, to each his peach, right? I’m just relieved to know that these two obviously aren't trying to have a kid anytime soon! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Jax clearly needs to step away from the blow and ‘roids. He’s looking more like a maniacal serial killer every week. Britney calling his nasty aggressive behavior a “sassy mood” is typical. She downplays every heinous thing he does. Mom & Dad Britney obviously beat the self esteem out of her, early and often.  

Scheana must have a clause in her contract that she has to dance on a bar while lip-synching, preferably to one of her own vapid songs, in every episode. 

WTF is the attraction to Melting Max and Bouffant Brett? They’re both repulsive. 

I think/hope this show is gasping it’s last agonal  breath. The vets were more interesting than the new people and that’s not saying much.  

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

although I’ve heard from many that he’s still a very nice, genuine guy

I'm not sure I agree with this after his words on relationships during Part 1 of the reunion. His 'nice guy' mask has begun to slip and he's revealing himself to be kind of a massive dick with an abusive mindset tbh.

• Love 2
On 5/27/2020 at 8:56 PM, Kiki777 said:

I don’t know - I find it alarming that after being told by doctors (twice) to temporarily stop drinking, she couldn’t.  Can this dum-dum refrain from taking shots while pregnant?  Or while her toddler plays in the backyard alone near the pool?

I can’t believe that I find vapid Charli so amusing.  Her argument with Dayna made my day.

Stassi was actually likable in that scene with her sister and I loved that in confessional she called out Brittany on being a bridezilla.  If there is a next season I would like to see more people refusing to drink the Brittany-is-America’s-sweetheart Kool Aid.

So, Britt and Jax have that in common - neither can stop drinking, even under strict doctor's orders.

On 5/28/2020 at 11:09 AM, tvfanatic13 said:

Two Bretts, two Maxes; two Daynas.

• Love 2