Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E24: Reunion Part1

• Start Topic

Yeah, that was a mess. I usually like Porsha but she was really hood tonight. I didn't like the way she was threatening Eva over the Dennis with a bow comment. As a parent her only response should have been happy acknowledgement.

Same with Kenya. Yeah Nene said she was carrying a buffalo, but obviously it was an insult to Kenya, not the unborn child, and it irritates me every time Kenya tries to pretend Nene personally insulted Brooklyn. 

I've lost my taste for the bad behavior and fights.

• Love 17
(edited)

I’ll start with their looks, because that was the only thing I was sure I was going to get through:  only Eva looked good, and I think she looked great.  Cynthia is so filled with filler and restalyne, that she looks like she’s going to burst at her next appointment, before she can get her card punched for a free visit.  She looks like a completely different person than she did when she joined this show.  I’ve never seen filler seem to change the size of a person’s face from angled to round as a pumpkin, but Cynthia’s got it.  Her eyes don’t even seem to open and shut anymore, everything is pulled so tight.  She’s still a beautiful woman when she’s posing, and part of that has to do with being a great model, but she looks positively like she could be her own mother in pictures taken about nine years apart.  I can’t imagine how this effect could be preferable to aging naturally:

EADAAEA0-72F6-43E1-B299-135938C904A8.jpeg.889148a64aec2a69b8d3cfe2ac798a58.jpeg464E9FD4-4909-4058-AA63-4B836C03ED1B.jpeg.39ead93e7186a8c5125971b757c36422.jpeg

Meanwhile, Kenya and Marlo’s makeup guns were on the “kabuki doll” setting and it was scary.  Porsha was wearing way too much makeup, but she probably looked second best to Eva.  Her breasts were more covered than normal.  Cynthia, Kandi and Nene were scaring the hell out of me with their breasts out so far.  Cynthia (or Cynthia’s plastic surgeon) could have at least evened out her breasts.  The one on our left looked a lot smaller than the one on the right.  Nene was just all different colors.  Her face and neck were the same shade of brown-ish yellow, her chest and breasts were bright pink, and then the bottoms of her breasts by the aureolas were brown again.  Watching them makes me hate the fact that I have HD.

I liked this reunion, strangely enough.  It felt like the format made it harder for someone to dominate, not naming names (Nene).  Andy put her on mute!  Blessed are these gifts, Jesus.  

The first time I realized that this reunion had the possibility to be gold was when Kenya said she thinks Marc did a 360, as a way of saying he’s completely changed his ways, when that would be a 180.  A 360 would mean he was the same motherfucker.  Oh, Kenya, don’t pass Go, don’t collect $200, and never make fun of Porsha’s brain again.    

Nene won’t apologize for saying Kenya had a donor egg, because Nene was called bipolar?  So Nene literally doesn’t know what an apology is.  You apologize when you were wrong.  Whether someone else wronged you doesn’t really come into the equation.  That comes into play when you’re figuring out if you’re owed an apology.  Welcome to second grade, Nene, it’ll be great fun. 

I fail to see why Kenya would owe Kim Z any kind of apology for speaking the truth that Kim tweeted at Chrissy Teigen, asking her who could her daughter Brielle blow to get tickets, just because Kenya’s marriage went tits up there for awhile.  Andy would have to take the 44 minutes to explain to me what one had to do with the other.  

Nene is such a hypocrite regarding her stance on talking about the children vis a vis Sheree.  Nene’s excuse was “I said what I heard.”  Right.  And, in season four, Sheree heard that your son Bryson stole razors from Wal-Mart, which he did, so how was Sheree wrong, according to Nene’s logic?  

I hate how they keep saying finances are off the table.  I wish finances were on the table.  I want to hear all about how broke Nene is.  Let’s bring on the talk of foreclosure, I say.  What is she going to do, shut her computer down on us?  That was the best move made all night!

Eva was really going for it and I was really rooting for her, against Nene and against Porsha.  Where has This Bitch been all season?!?

Porsha got off a good one when she said about Eva, “them titties is social distancing,” as I could tell she was in the spirit of things.  The only problem is that Eva has normal sized breasts and she didn’t appear to be going for cleavage, she appeared to be going for the 2000 J.Lo look of a plunging neckline, so...the titties being distant is kind of the point.  I understand Porsha likes her puppies stuffed together and up to the chin, so this was certainly meant to be an insult, and it was topical, so I’ll take it.  

I thought Kenya got in a few good lines about Nene looking like she was on the cast of White Chicks and that Nene wasn’t on the episodes, so she needed to stay at her computer to get paid.  I almost forgot Nene skipped half the season because she felt like she was too good for us little people.  I knew Kenya wasn’t completely useless when she reminded us of this.

I liked Porsha vs Eva, but Porsha didn’t really have a leg to stand on, as Andy pointed out.  It’s not an insult to say a baby looks like her father, and talking about healing from a c-section isn’t against the child.  Porsha telling Eva she “look like a THOT with black lipstick” was really funny, probably because Eva wasn’t even wearing a dark lip.  It was like a glossy medium.  I just laughed because Porsha might be the last person around saying THOT, so that was a blast from the past.   

I was living for Kandi breaking down the Nene/ Wendy Williams friendship.  Kandi does enjoy a reputation for truthfulness on this show, and I totally believed her In saying they have a friendship of convenience.  Nene was strangely quiet.  I guess Kandi does matter, after all, Nene, despite your protestations! 

Kenya’s “receipt” about Celebrity Apprentice was weak.  Porsha’s season of CA aired like three years ago, which means it was filmed around four years ago.  Anything said prior to the last reunion is old news.  Get some new material.   

If Porsha was going to dig out some old text from Kenya about Cynthia, she should have just read it on air.  She lost her moment and it lost all emotional impact that she wouldn’t do that.  She also didn’t answer Andy when he asked her what year the text was from.  All she said was, “this season!”  Ok, this season felt like it took over a year to watch, let alone to film.  I don’t care if Kenya said something kinda mean that we’re not allowed to hear about Cynthia a year ago.  Porsha had her moment and she blew it.  Old news.  I’m moving on.   

I didn’t think the friends-of needed to show up for part one.  They served no purpose.  I don’t know who told Tanya a matte red lip would be a good look for her.  It was so horsey.  When she boomed how “boo-tI-ful” Cynthia was both before and after commercial break, it was such a physically ugly moment for her, that I was taken aback both times.  The woman has got a set of chompers on her, not unlike Porsha, but Porsha is 20x better at hiding hers.   

“We dogged each other!” was really super funny, and a throwback, which is something this season sorely needed.  Usually I hate Andy Cohen, but if he was able to elicit that from Nene and Porsha and get them to acknowledge there’s humor in their situation, I’m all for it.   

This seems a lot better than last year, talking about cameramen’s shirts being ripped off and who was miked and why regarding Cynthia’s party and all that dark shit.  I just hope we don’t get too deep into “the snake” next week, because that storyline has been taken out back, shot, buried with a shovel, covered, and cemented in by a pack of wild horses and coyotes.  So, natrually, Andy’s going to milk it to death and make this a three part deal, because that’s what he does, when two would more than suffice.  I guess it beats the hell out of anything else I would be doing on a Sunday night at eight, and it was definitely better than the season, so I’ll stick around for next week.  

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Weird strike-through issue
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13

I thoroughly enjoyed all the mess!  It started with Marlo reading scriptures to prepare.  I was like:

4ZH.gif

And the editing was so well done, I didn't even miss/notice that they weren't all in the same room.  I also loved that Andy had the ability to mute their asses! 

5 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief, someone please call the titty committee chairperson and have the women cover up their chest flotation devices. Way too much on display and not in a good way!

"Them titties are social distancing!" 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Same with Kenya. Yeah Nene said she was carrying a buffalo, but obviously it was an insult to Kenya, not the unborn child, and it irritates me every time Kenya tries to pretend Nene personally insulted Brooklyn. 

I disagree, because if it had been Kenya who made that comment about a pregnant Nene, we wouldn't hear the end of it.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
(edited)

Ah RHOA. That was beautifully dysfunctional and just the messy foolishness I needed to brighten my day. Porsha was doing the most, but  was at least entertaining.  Nene was extra and boring, and therein lies the difference. Nene was doing that thing where she just repeats what someone says to her ("No, YOU'RE the one who's fake!"), building to a crescendo and ending with her saying something crude. Kenya was disingenuous,  but I laughed when Nene huffed off and Kenya told her to return because Nene "had no airtime and needed the coins."

I was annoyed that Eva of the Socially Distanced Cleavage kept "forgetting" the stuff she said, the shade she threw, and for the second year in a row, saying low-key colorist comments. Don't throw rocks then hide your hands, Eva.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 17

This was the entertainment I needed during Corona blues! Porsha was extra but she was hilarious and I love her, so no complaints from me. Kandi always cracks me up as well.

I only half-watched this season because I did not enjoy Kenya's return, but based on the clip, it did seem that Eva was trying to insult PJ. The venom in which she said "DENNIS WITH A BOWWWWW!" indicated someone who was trying to be shady, not express a matter of fact and I think Porsha picked up on that.

Cynthia is boring. Kenya probably looked the best. I just can't not like Tanya. She just seems like a pleasant person. I actually tuned into the second showing because I didn't think I was going to watch this, but I'm glad I did!

• Love 14

I think Eva is being passive aggressive about PJ.  It definitely was not meant as a compliment.  I'm also tired of Eva.  I just am.  She won't take responsibility for any of her shade.  She never remembers.  

Kenya also annoys me and I wish she had never come back.  She is probably one of the most mean spirited people I have ever seen.  Her and Mark are perfect for each other.  Now Ken......well Ken isnt so bad......

Porsha was on fire!  Its probably best they were social distancing because I feel as if wigs would get pulled off.  She was very entertaining. Also.  It appears the truce between Kenya and her is over.

Kandi has become boring.

Cynthia?  Just so very much not really there.

• Love 9

Good grief, someone please call the titty committee chairperson and have the women cover up their chest flotation devices. Way too much on display and not in a good way!

I always wonder if there is some racism involved... the ladies of the other shows don't seem as desperate for it all to hang out. It's as if TPTB WANT people to ogle the jugs.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I liked this format. I was worried that we wouldn’t be able to hear all the side shade and we did get to hear it. 

it looked like production was prepared for all the ladies screaming at once...looks like they had a separate speaker in their homes and Andy had that hand held mic to tell them to hush up. It reminded me of the intercom system in a school. It was great. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Yeah, that was a mess. I usually like Porsha but she was really hood tonight. I didn't like the way she was threatening Eva over the Dennis with a bow comment. As a parent her only response should have been happy acknowledgement.

Indeed she was hood, but I'm going to sit in the ain't shit section because I laughed at "them titties are social distancing." I did wonder what was up with Eva's boobs. On my TV, the center of her chest looked pixelated. On God, though, I'm just tired of seeing their tits in general. 

Porsha got trapped in a shady quagmire. I don't know if was unintentional cleverness, but in this instance, Eva gave an example of exactly what Dorian Corey meant in Paris in Burning. "Shade is: I don’t tell you you’re ugly, but I don’t have to tell you because you know you’re ugly. And that’s shade.”

We all know that Dennis isn't classically handsome, so by saying that PJ looks like Dennis with a bow, Eva is implying that PJ isn't cute. If Porsha takes the bait, which she did, she's acknowledging her child's and her partner's unfortunate looks. 

I see you, Eva. THAT is shade. It's subtle, not gratuitous insults. If Porsha were on it, she could've said, "and Marley looks like her biological father with locs, so both of our girls look like their dads." 

"I had to pee and change my tampon." You stay classy, NeNe. 

Kenya and her backpedaling. In the episode when she discussed Marc's cheating, she said that Marc's side piece was begging him to continue the sex although he's married. Now she's saying that the side piece still wanted to get down and dirty, but Marc didn't tell her that he was getting married. Not only is this bullshit because we all heard what she said, but the revision still didn't make the situation look better. He cheated on you 2 months into your marriage when you were newlyweds, which is already awful, but now you're saying that he cheated while you were engaged, and he didn't even tell anyone that he was engaged. You're losing either way, Ken. Stop hustling backwards! 

6 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

The first time I realized that this reunion had the possibility to be gold was when Kenya said she thinks Marc did a 360, as a way of saying he’s completelly changed his ways, when that would be a 180.  A 360 would mean he was the same motherfucker.

LOL, yup. I just took it as a Freudian slip. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
(edited)

Don’t know why anyone would agree to work with Nene - she’s a narcissist, plus some.

“Ken” is crazy for not kicking that creepy man to the curb.

PJ does look like Dennis with a bow - and Maverick looks like his daddy’s nose.

Have a feeling Cynthia will be in Kenya’s shoes if she marries Mike Hill.

Kandi says she needs those Ace hugs to get through the day, but doesn’t seem to see how much he needs hers.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 14
(edited)

I know that every year they do this but with the webcam just always focused on their head and chest GOOD GOD soooooooo much boob going on it was seriously distracting .....

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

PJ does look like Dennis with a bow - and Maverick looks like his daddy’s nose.

Eva was saying in a way as to call her Female child boyish and unattractive ... the tone and the way she said it was in a negative .. so yes eva in all her bluster was coming for someones child

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I know that every year they do this but with the webcam just always focused on their head and chest GOOD GOD soooooooo much boob going on it was seriously distracting .....

Kenya was saying in a way as to call her Female child boyish and unattractive ... the tone and the way she said it was in a negative .. so yes kenya in all her bluster was coming for someones child

Kenya or Eva? Either way why is Porsha mad about that? The baby looks like the dad. Is Porsha upset because she thinks hot dog guy is ugly and she doesn’t like when people say her child looks like him? She needs to add Nene to that list if that’s why she’s mad because she said the baby looks like the dad multiple times.

Edited by howivesforever
  • Love 14
(edited)
36 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

Kenya or Eva? Either way why is Porsha mad about that? The baby looks like the dad. Is Porsha upset because she thinks hot dog guy is ugly and she doesn’t like when people say her child looks like him? She needs to add Nene to that list if that’s why she’s mad because she said the baby looks like the dad multiple times.

Sorry it was Eva ...... lol these ladies and their shadiness just kinda blend together lately ...You telling me with the tone it was said she was supposed to have taken that as a compliment? it was said with spite and malice... This has nothing to do with her being mad she compared her daughter to looking like her father but how she said it like...... it was said in a negative.. she can try to spin it any way she wants but in the clip it was implied with the way she SPIT it out with that tone her looking like her father was a negative thing.

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Sheenieb said:

We all know that Dennis isn't classically handsome, so by saying that PJ looks like Dennis with a bow, Eva is implying that PJ isn't cute. If Porsha takes the bait, which she did, she's acknowledging her child's and her partner's unfortunate looks. 

Exactly. We can tell the truth and shame the devil, because Eva knew exactly what she was saying at all times. She wasn't gonna call Porsha's sweet baby ugly, but her daddy? Well ... . Even Porsha can fill in those blanks.

Kenya has been a bit too much for me this season but I'm always gonna love how she gets under Nene's skin like no other. I'm disappointed at her news that she's still trying with Marc. There's only so much you can do with a man who's just mean. I assume she was just pageanting for the reunion though.

They brought the Friends pretty early. I hope that doesn't mean we're getting more from the men too.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sorry it was Eva ...... lol these ladies and their shadiness just kinda blend together lately ...You telling me with the tone it was said she was supposed to have taken that as a compliment? it was said with spite and malice... This has nothing to do with her being mad she compared her daughter to looking like her father but how she said it like...... it was said in a negative.. she can try to spin it any way she wants but in the clip it was said Negatively

I get what you’re saying but I guess to me it’s just something for her to create beef about because I wouldn’t have cared. I am no fan of Eva but Porsha has just been reaching to create a beef this season.

• Love 7
(edited)
15 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

I get what you’re saying but I guess to me it’s just something for her to create beef about because I wouldn’t have cared. I am no fan of Eva but Porsha has just been reaching to create a beef this season.

I have no horse in this race .. lol out of all of the housewives shows  this is the one I keep up with the least esp after the horrible way they all treated Kim Fields  and her husband. that was the season I said No this isn't right you are gonna try to rip apart a marriage and carry rumors and laugh and smile about it like its not big deal and I couldn't do it anymore. So I kinda pop in and out of the show.. I hate to say this but the way Kenya went after Kim that season with shear Glee ( and I know it wasn't just Kenya that made comments but it was her that seemed to take so much joy out of it)  just ugh so I think whatever Karma hurls at the witch she deserves.. and I think Eva herself is reaching for a story line I mean without this or being pregnant what the hell did she bring? Zilch she was just there

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Eva was saying in a way as to call her Female child boyish and unattractive ... the tone and the way she said it was in a negative .. so yes eva in all her bluster was coming for someones child

Yeah, Eva was being shady - which is why I was being shady about her little guy. But, seriously, the new babies on this show are like clones of their daddies - PJ, Maverick, Brooklyn, Ace. Blaze looks like her mama though.

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I have no horse in this race .. lol out of all of the housewives shows  this is the one I keep up with the least esp after the horrible way they all treated Kim Fields  and her husband. that was the season I said No this isn't right you are gonna try to rip apart a marriage and carry rumors and laugh and smile about it like its not big deal and I couldn't do it anymore. So I kinda pop in and out of the show.. I hate to say this but the way Kenya went after Kim that season with shear Glee ( and I know it wasn't just Kenya that made comments but it was her that seemed to take so much joy out of it)  just ugh so I think whatever Karma hurls at the witch she deserves.. and I think Eva herself is reaching for a story line I mean without this or being pregnant what the hell did she bring? Zilch she was just there

I have no horse in this race either, but I don’t feel bad for Kim at all. When you never watch a show or do any research but sign up for a show just for a check you get what you get. Kenya actually didn’t start the whole thing with Kim until Kim came for her production company. Nene or Porsha brought up the rumors about the husband and it was really all down hill from there. These women don’t fight fair and had Kim bothered to at least watch one season she wouldn’t have done the show or at least been prepared.

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

I have no horse in this race either, but I don’t feel bad for Kim at all. When you never watch a show or do any research but sign up for a show just for a check you get what you get. Kenya actually didn’t start the whole thing with Kim until Kim came for her production company. Nene or Porsha brought up the rumors about the husband and it was really all down hill from there. These women don’t fight fair and had Kim bothered to at least watch one season she wouldn’t have done the show or at least been prepared.

These woman just become so super Homophobic it just gets nasty ... to claim they  have so many gay friends then to shred anyone that they think "might" be gay is beyond head scratching .....It kills me they are never held accountable for any of the homophobic shit they do... that's why when Noel came out as Bi i was like girl lets hope Cyn never rubs anyone the wrong way cause you know that will be thrown in her face you have a Lesbian CHILD!!!! The whole gay pride thing they did this year was just a slap in the face to the community cause these woman fight dirty and will throw being gay at you as a negative all the time...

.but bringing it back to This reunion again to much boob lol it was like screaming boobs for the whole hour

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

These woman just become so super Homophobic it just gets nasty ... to claim they  have so many gay friends then to shred anyone that they think "might" be gay is beyond head scratching .....It kills me they are never held accountable for any of the homophobic shit they do... that's why when Noel came out as Bi i was like girl lets hope Cyn never rubs anyone the wrong way cause you know that will be the first thing that gets thrown in her face you have a Lesbian CHILD!!!!

I agree with you, but it has been ingrained in the African American culture that being gay is this horrible thing and that definitely needs to change. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

but bringing it back to This reunion again to much boob lol it was like screaming boobs for the whole hour

HA! Really. Why do so many women think people want to see their pumped up, or saggy, or misshapen mammary glands?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Kenya said she thinks Marc did a 360, as a way of saying he’s completelly changed his ways, when that would be a 180.  A 360 would mean he was the same motherfucker.

Kenya was for once being honest. Marc is the exact same asshole now as when they got married.

to claim they  have so many gay friends then to shred anyone that they think "might" be gay is beyond head scratching

For these women, gay men seem to be nothing more than a fashionable accessory. The more flaming, the more highly prized of an accessory too.

• Love 10

PJ does look like Dennis with a bow and that's unfortunate because he's not cute.  But you can't get mad about it Porsha because it only confirms: 1) that it's true and 2) that you agree Dennis is unattractive.  You picked him and I guess she was hoping any children would take after her side of the family, looks wise, but DNA is a crapshoot.  I just don't get why she's still with his cheating, unattractive behind.  Is he THAT rich???

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Kenya was for once being honest. Marc is the exact same asshole now as when they got married.

That seems like the kind of calculated “mistake” Kenya would make - maybe it’s a cry for help. 

• Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I liked Porsha vs Eva, but Porsha didn’t really have a leg to stand on, as Andy pointed out.  It’s not an insult to say a baby looks like her father, and talking about healing from a c-section isn’t against the child.

Well, unless the father is Dennis because even Porsha knows that's not really a compliment for baby PJ.   I'd never say it out loud but yeah, it's unfortunate for PJ and I hope she grows out of it. 

Edited to apologize for repeating a point so many already made, but I hadn't seen when I responded to the above post.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

I guess none of them have ever heard of that super duper wonder titty tape Kim Kardashian sells. 

Do we really believe Kenya and Marc are working on their relationship? I don't think he wants anything to do with her. 

Andy with the mute button. Living for it!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

HA! Really. Why do so many women think people want to see their pumped up, or saggy, or misshapen mammary glands?!

It has always been boobs on parade with all of the Atlanta HW's, at the reunions, it seems like a status thing for them.  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Airdate 05.10.20

Same ole crap, different season. I thought Eva looked great and Tanya looked the worst .. Tanya's hair pulled back makes her face look very long giving a horsey appearance. Her white dress or whatever it was looked matronly and very dated at least from the top.The red lipstick was the worst.  However I did like that her breast weren't slapping me in the dam face all night Kenya , girl I wish you the best , if you love Marc then I like him for you girl.  Lawd, I just think Kenya can do better.  Nene, I have no words, Nene have you ever heard the term T M I !!!  Dam I don't want to hear about your pee and tampon breaks, I declare, this girl is as low class as they come.  Porsha, calm down girl, and 50 cents, Kenya is proving everyday what a shitty friend she is to you, shitty person is a better term, because a friend she ain't.  Kandi, I use to like you , but this bone carrying crap is not good look on you girl.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, jalady said:

PJ does look like Dennis with a bow and that's unfortunate because he's not cute.  But you can't get mad about it Porsha because it only confirms: 1) that it's true and 2) that you agree Dennis is unattractive.  You picked him and I guess she was hoping any children would take after her side of the family, looks wise, but DNA is a crapshoot.  I just don't get why she's still with his cheating, unattractive behind.  Is he THAT rich???

Yep, that's why I said in my post, that as a parent, you happily acknowledge the fact. I always think of Christine Brinkley and the child she had with her ex, Billy Joel, who looks just like her daddy.  Whether people are stating fact or being shady, you have to champion your child, period. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, VioletMarx said:

Nene hasn't needed a tampon since the 90s.

Hahahahaha! Nene is 52. I didn't stop getting my period until I was 54. I always thought she was in her late 50's, though. 

• LOL 1

Hahahahaha! Nene is 52. I didn't stop getting my period until I was 54. I always thought she was in her late 50's, though. 

If you take hormone replacement, you can get your period until you're dead.  Lighter and only three or four times a year, but a period nonetheless.  Ditto for Bethenny on RHoNY. 

• Love 2

Wow, I have such a headache after listening to that.  I wish Andy would have utilized the mute button more often.  

Did anyone think Nene wasn’t coming back from slamming her laptop closed.  C’mon.  She’s so desperate for attention.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, howivesforever said:

Is Porsha upset because she thinks hot dog guy is ugly and she doesn’t like when people say her child looks like him?

Porsha thinks her baby is not cute, and is mad everyone else thinks the baby is not cute.

I personally think the baby is cute, she's just grumpy.

3 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

I always think of Christine Brinkley and the child she had with her ex, Billy Joel, who looks just like her daddy. 

I think Alexa Ray is gorgeous and prettier than Sailor.  However, Alexa Ray does look just like Billy Joel so I could see where somebody could shade Alexa by saying she looks just like Billy.

I appreciate Kenya for not having her boobs poked out, pumped up, balloons bursting, long & saggy & socially distancing.  We don't need to see ya'll boobs out every single reunion.

• Love 8

I watched this today.  Here are my thoughts.

Nene:  She's not beautiful, articulate, she has no talent.  The only thing she has is this show, and IMO she's done pretty well for herself, she could have done a lot worse.  That said, she should be more grateful.

Kenya:  I can't stand her.  I hate that she bullies Nene.  The only reason she's so nasty is because no one will talk to her the way she'd be talked to IRL, because they don't want to look bad on TV.  But I don't give a shit so here goes:  Kenya's mama didn't want her, Marc really doesn't want her and when Brooklyn gets older she'll probably reject her too, especially when Kenya starts to compete with her daughter.  Kenya was Miss USA, she had a large platform, so what's she doing on this show?  Why isn't she an actress?  Why isn't she an anchor, or on a show like Today?  I can't imagine seeing Vanessa Williams on this modern day minstrel show.  When Kenya said "thank God Brooklyn looks like Marc" it wasn't lost on mean what she really meant, as she runs her fingers through her long (probably relaxed) hair, that she has because of DNA, and not any hair care products.  BTW, I think Nene was wrong when she said Kenya used someone else's eggs; Kenya is FAR too self centered to do something like that, she probably froze her eggs years ago, nothing wrong with that at all.  I don't even feel bad for her when Marc is nasty to her because I sense why Kenya married him and I think Marc knows that too.

Eva:  Why hasn't anybody asked her whatever happened to the "Eva Marcille Project?"  Another person who had a pretty good platform that just went...nowhere.   She won a reality show that had nothing to do with modeling.  I believe Eva is too short for runway.  No wonder she and Kenya are friends.  She brought zero to the season, she can disappear with her colorist self.  I think Kenya's colorist too (didn't her friends once say how she wanted to have a child with a light skinned man?) but at least she doesn't go around saying, "nappy headed..."

Cynthia:  I thought she was a legitimate model, so what's she doing on this mess of a show?  Maybe she doesn't want people to forget who she is?  I remember when she was modeling, I guess times are hard.

Kandi:  I think the only reason she's on this show is because she needs the money to support her family.  She is the only one who is using this show for the right reasons, to create businesses.  She did win a Grammy, but how many years ago was that? 

Porsha:  I never really liked her, but she's come into her own now IMO.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, Lois Sandborne said:

Exactly. We can tell the truth and shame the devil, because Eva knew exactly what she was saying at all times. She wasn't gonna call Porsha's sweet baby ugly, but her daddy? Well ... . Even Porsha can fill in those blanks.

Kenya has been a bit too much for me this season but I'm always gonna love how she gets under Nene's skin like no other. I'm disappointed at her news that she's still trying with Marc. There's only so much you can do with a man who's just mean. I assume she was just pageanting for the reunion though.

They brought the Friends pretty early. I hope that doesn't mean we're getting more from the men too.

Only if the men use separate cameras because there’s not even enough room for all the boobs. 

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Doesn't matter.  I was 56 when I stopped getting my period.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Doesn't matter.  I was 56 when I stopped getting my period.

I think the fact that Nene felt a need to say she needed to change her tampon (yuck, don’t need that visual) makes me think that maybe she doesn’t have them as often - trying to say - I’ve still got it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I think the fact that Nene felt a need to say she needed to change her tampon (yuck, don’t need that visual) makes me think that maybe she doesn’t have them as often - trying to say - I’ve still got it.

I think she said it because she thought it would be funny. 

Still don't like Kenya though, it might be an UO around here.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Oh, no, Kenya is a monster. A deeply damaged person. Her mother did a number on her and I'm not sure she can come back from it at this point.

• Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think your right because that she thought it would be funny- she thinks a lot of things she says are funny. I found her funny in the first few seasons, but lost her ability to know what is funny.

I never liked Kenya from the get go. While I wasn’t a fan of Nene’s in the first few seasons, I loved her on RHOA. Boy has that changed, she is so toxic and nasty now.

Kenya & Nene, this season two negatives didn’t make a positive but just a lot more negatives.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Kenya & Nene, this season two negatives didn’t make a positive but just a lot more negatives.

I see Kenya as worse.  As I said in an earlier post, Nene is not pretty, she has no talent and isn't all that articulate.  This show is it for her.  Kenya on the other hand had a legitimate platform, she was 'Miss USA.'  She could have parlayed that into some type of career but that didn't happen.  If she was all that she wouldn't be on this show, she'd have her own reality show, like the one Eva tried to have.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I see Kenya as worse.  As I said in an earlier post, Nene is not pretty, she has no talent and isn't all that articulate.  This show is it for her.  Kenya on the other hand had a legitimate platform, she was 'Miss USA.'  She could have parlayed that into some type of career but that didn't happen.  If she was all that she wouldn't be on this show, she'd have her own reality show, like the one Eva tried to have.

i have to agree. Nene can be funny. Not Kenya, she's just mean. Neither of them has an ounce of self awareness but Kenya is just evil. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Eva is trying way too hard. It's almost as if she caught wind that she was nearly forgettable this season and thinks her "plum" (lol @ Nene) is in danger.

It cracks me up when the ladies call Kenya "Ken", because you just know she hates it. Ken will talk in circles to dodge owning up to her missteps whenever she gets called out. I still don't understand how Cynthia and Kandi can fully ignore the stuff she does, but are so quick to point out other people's faults. 

Porsha came ready. 

I hope we get more input from Marlo because she was the surprising standout for me this season. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 11