Type keyword(s) to search

Gizelle Bryant: The Baddest Storyline Walking

• Start Topic

This thread is to discuss Gizelle Bryant, a beautiful, pedigreed golden girl known on these Potomac streets from way back. Yet her thirst for the good life - man, money, mansions - remains unquenched as she continues her climb up the rough side of the mountain.

• Love 2
(edited)

Well, well, wellity-well, well! Gizelle's ex-husband is still involved in scandal:

He's denying the latest rumor that he recently fathered another child with a woman not Gizelle. Gizelle is standing by her man. 

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Well, well, wellity-well, well! Gizelle's ex-husband is still involved in scandal:

He's denying the latest rumor that he recently fathered another child with a woman not Gizelle. Gizelle is standing by her man. 

I refuse to listen to whatever yarn he’s spinning. I have no info/facts, but I know he’s guilty, IYKWIM.

Gizelle looks like a damn fool, with no one to blame but herself.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, link417 said:

I refuse to listen to whatever yarn he’s spinning. I have no info/facts, but I know he’s guilty, IYKWIM.

Gizelle looks like a damn fool, with no one to blame but herself.

This an I awful. Planning to charge his poor congregants $150 for a coronavirus test. He is is the living embodiment of do as I say not as I do.

Giselle’s daughters deserve better (and Giselle does also).

• Love 5

I actually hope it's not true. No one, no matter how much they've gotten on my nerves, deserves this kind of mess. Gizelle standing by him, so hopefully that means she has evidence that this is made up.

• Love 3

It would be a lot easier to give him the benefit of the doubt it hadn’t happened before.  How anyone ever forgave him and still allowed him power after the first time around blows my mind.  He’s a snake and if she is going to stand by her man, then no she really doesn’t deserve “better.”  She willingly went back.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

You're right about that. I would never again trust a man like Jamal again, but some people are just more forgiving, I guess. I really hope Gizelle got back with him for a storyline only. If she really allowed herself to fall for his bull again, there may be no hope for her. She's grown enough to know better.

• Love 5

I think she got back with him because it's easy, he checks the boxes, and she doesn't like being single, especially the only single woman on a show about "housewives." So yes for storyline but also for real life. He is so shady and she is so petty. So a blessed union for sure.

• Love 6

I can’t fathom how such a stunning and sassy lady from a good background like Gizelle can’t seem to find a quality man in her area. Either there’s a severe shortage of upscale single men in her age range there or she’s just batshit/unable to maintain a healthy, solid relationship. I’m sure she’s okay with hanging out with Jamal for a storyline and as a date for events, but it still looks pathetic, nevertheless.

It’s sad because the beautiful women of Atlanta seem to have similar issues finding quality, trustworthy men(lack of good available men in NYC I understand though, because that city is especially brutal for older single women).
Just seeing the way these other stunning ladies like Robyn and Ashley cling to their cheating, trifling excuses of partners(and Katie, back when she was all but begging her ex to marry her in S1) makes me wonder if the Potomac area especially suffers from a severe drought of good men!

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

I can’t fathom how such a stunning and sassy lady from a good background like Gizelle can’t seem to find a quality man in her area. Either there’s a severe shortage of upscale single men in her age range there or she’s just batshit/unable to maintain a healthy, solid relationship. I’m sure she’s okay with hanging out with Jamal for a storyline and as a date for events, but it still looks pathetic, nevertheless.

It’s sad because the beautiful women of Atlanta seem to have similar issues finding quality, trustworthy men(lack of good available men in NYC I understand though, because that city is especially brutal for older single women).
Just seeing the way these other stunning ladies like Robyn and Ashley cling to their cheating, trifling excuses of partners(and Katie, back when she was all but begging her ex to marry her in S1) makes me wonder if the Potomac area especially suffers from a severe drought of good men!

I can’t fathom how a woman with the looks and background of Giselle in her prime could only do as well as Jamal. The man is trash and anyone who meets him for five minutes knows that. The only ones that are fooled are the same people who believe in televangelists.

There is a televangelist out there who claims that he does not color his hair and his hair is brown because “God does not want to be grey”... the man is in his eighties. He also tell everyone that by blowing on them with the “breath of God” he can cure the Corona virus.

Jamal reminds me of these shady characters. He is no better than Apollo Nida, to me...just another con artist.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I really think she likes her “First Lady” status.  Simple as that.  He’s probably good in bed, too.   🤷🏻‍♀️

Was she his first wife?  I can see that being a sticking point for her, too.  Like she is the original one for him and she is re-taking her throne.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I really think she likes her “First Lady” status.  Simple as that.  He’s probably good in bed, too.   🤷🏻‍♀️

Was she his first wife?  I can see that being a sticking point for her, too.  Like she is the original one for him and she is re-taking her throne.

He also probably had a lot of money from swindling parishioners. It was probably a combination of money, luxurious lifestyle, and everyone in the congregation automatically giving her big sister gorgeous one status as First Lady.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, qtpye said:

He also probably had a lot of money from swindling parishioners. It was probably a combination of money, luxurious lifestyle, and everyone in the congregation automatically giving her big sister gorgeous one status as First Lady.

YUP.

Such a great example to set for her adolescent daughters.  

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

YUP.

Such a great example to set for her adolescent daughters.  

I see young Gizelle as the type of gal to laugh at a guy like young Obama because he “don’t got any money” and go for the easy flash and trash that Jamal represents.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

^^^^THIS! Gizelle is a beautiful girl, period full stop. She is not very accomplished and she hasn't spent a lot of time cultivating her brain because she didn't have to due to her looks. As a result she has a lot  of expectations but brings nothing to the relationship. That's why her list of prospects included an ex-baller who cheated on her and the boy her mamma tried to hook her up with when she was fifteen. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

^^^^THIS! Gizelle is a beautiful girl, period full stop. She is not very accomplished and she hasn't spent a lot of time cultivating her brain because she didn't have to due to her looks. As a result she has a lot  of expectations but brings nothing to the relationship. That's why her list of prospects included an ex-baller who cheated on her and the boy her mamma tried to hook her up with when she was fifteen. 

Couple this with her never growing out of her mean girl phase....No partner wants to put up with that shit past the age of 22.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

And don’t forget, we now  have the ex husband who impregnated a congregation member while they were married. It is also likely this is a fake relationship and Jamal is getting a cut of Gizelle’s paycheck to participate.

I was shocked at the unsubstantiated rumors about how much the Atlanta cast made. I bet Potomac makes a lot more than I would guess, as well.

The problem is, women who lead with their looks, often attract very shallow men who have no respect for them. These type of men are also looking for women in their 20’s who don’t have Gizelle’s baggage.

• Love 3
On 5/14/2020 at 12:03 PM, luckyroll3 said:

Couple this with her never growing out of her mean girl phase....No partner wants to put up with that shit past the age of 22.  

That's what does it, really. Her stank attitude. It's because of her attitude that I don't see her beauty. I just see a badly dressed Jane Toussaint. 

No issue with her confidence or wanting to date a man whose finances are up to par and align with her background. I will never fault a woman for that; especially since as Black women, we're just supposed to take anyone and feel guilty about wanting financial security, but sis, Jamal ain't it. 

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

That's what does it, really. Her stank attitude. It's because of her attitude that I don't see her beauty. I just see a badly dressed Jane Toussaint. 

No issue with her confidence or wanting to date a man whose finances are up to par and align with her background. I will never fault a woman for that; especially since as Black women, we're just supposed to take anyone and feel guilty about wanting financial security, but sis, Jamal ain't it. 

Word to this whole post.

Badly dressed is right. G has a banging body but that outfit is giving the illusion that she has a gut.

However, she still looks better than the dried out husk in a bad wig that is Kim...yikes!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, politichick said:

She's not all that close to Candace, but seems to have formed a real bond with Ashley.

It’s just weird because the article mentions that Monique wasn’t there and there issues but doesn’t say shit about Candiace. 

• Love 2

In the Bravo Chat Room last night after the reunion, Gizelle and the other three cast members talked all around the Jamal Fake Storyline without saying anything except that Monique has too much time in her hands. Whatever the Monique situation, Gizelle is all the way full of shit.

• Love 5

Jamal Bryant speaks for himself. Says he will never appear on RHoP again. It boggles the mind how anyone can take this man seriously as a "spiritual leader." His face often looks like he is stifling an inner giggle; like even he can't believe people are buying his big bag of bullshit. He calls out Monique's husband Big Chris & says he has brain trauma from his days of playing football.

Edited to add: looks like I'm late, lol.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Jamal Bryant speaks for himself. Says he will never appear on RHoP again. It boggles the mind how anyone can take this man seriously as a "spiritual leader." His face often looks like he is stifling an inner giggle; like even he can't believe people are buying his big bag of bullshit. He calls out Monique's husband Big Chris & says he has brain trauma from his days of playing football.

Edited to add: looks like I'm late, lol.

Youre always on time when you shit talk Jamal Bryant. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Karen accused Gizelle of having a hot box and going to Sing Sing.  The word on the street is

Spoiler

Jamal infected Gizelle with an incurable STD while they were married and she had a nervous breakdown and had to be hospitalized in a mental institution

. This is just a rumor I heard.  If Karen is referring to this, she is actually disgusting because making fun of someone

Spoiler

getting a STD from their husband & having mental health woes

is not cool.  Ray's tax issues were reported on in the Washington Post and Karen herself brought up her sex life and issues with Ray on the show.  What's in the shaded box was not.  I don't have a problem with Karen going after Jamal, since Gizelle has gone after Ray but revealing that bit of information is a bit low. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

I never thought Jamal and Gizelle were back together as a romantic couple. I always thought it was transactional. This may be one reason why. Is the asshole (that would be Jamal) paying child support for those three beautiful smart daughters he and Gizelle tried to pimp out last season (the restaurant idea)?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

I can't wait to see how much grace Gizelle demands from Karen next season, when the story of Jamal's tax issues become part of the storyline...

Producers protect Gizelle (and her Plus One). 

Holy Whore's tax issues will be mute as long as the ratings are high. 

22 minutes ago, StillHere said:

Producers protect Gizelle (and her Plus One). 

Holy Whore's tax issues will be mute as long as the ratings are high. 

But how is that G’a problem? She isn’t and hasn’t been married to the man. Hasn’t been linked to him financially at all. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, StillHere said:

I didn't say it was.

I was just asking cause you said they are keeping it off the show ... I mean id get it if they were married or if she was linked to him in a financial way why that would be kinda shady but since she isn't...

its all good wasnt trying to be shady with you :) 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But how is that G’a problem? She isn’t and hasn’t been married to the man. Hasn’t been linked to him financially at all. 

The only place I can fault gizelle is for letting Jamal get their daughters mixed up in all this.  

They may not have gotten to that restaurant yet but the whole thing is extremely suspicious.  

Jamal can do what he wants, but gizelle should have been objecting from the mountaintop.

Jamal positively oozes and that restaurant sounded scammy. 

But other than that yeah, Jamals tax problems are not her own.  She isn't married to Jamal.  

But it won't stop Karen from desperately trying to compare the two. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

The only place I can fault gizelle is for letting Jamal get their daughters mixed up in all this.  

They may not have gotten to that restaurant yet but the whole thing is extremely suspicious.  

Jamal can do what he wants, but gizelle should have been objecting from the mountaintop.

Jamal positively oozes and that restaurant sounded scammy. 

But other than that yeah, Jamals tax problems are not her own.  She isn't married to Jamal.  

But it won't stop Karen from desperately trying to compare the two. 

LOL that fucking restaurant for girls who showed NO interest in the business ROFL 

• Love 4
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

LOL that fucking restaurant for girls who showed NO interest in the business ROFL 

And the restaurant which has been around for a long time and made no mention of change in ownership anywhere so there is a very good chance it was all bullshit.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Which is part of the reason the whole thing was so suspicious. 

Gizelle is too smart not to know how shady Jamal is.  That restaurant scheme should have set her spidey senses tingling.  

I mean, the restaurant was in a different state and none of them seemed to have aspirations of going into business or going to culinary school.  

I was LOL'ing when they thought were excitedly hoping for Beyonce concert tickets and ended up with some deed to a restaurant. 

Oh, and bonus, they could work there for tips in the summer!  Lucky girls!

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Which is part of the reason the whole thing was so suspicious. 

Gizelle is too smart not to know how shady Jamal is.  That restaurant scheme should have set her spidey senses tingling.  

I mean, the restaurant was in a different state and none of them seemed to have aspirations of going into business or going to culinary school.  

I wonder if they even kept it ., it was like it was brought up then never discussed again 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You are correct, that they are not financially linked but Karen and Gizelle have a very structured playbook:

• Karen will bring up Jamal's tax issues because she's still hella salty about that t-shirt and Gizelle kicking Ray while he's down
  • Gizelle will respond with fervor over Karen's comments, not because she's wrong, but because her kids will see it (even though those girls know their daddy comes from a long line of "Ain't shit"); and
  • Karen will then respond with a faux-pology along the lines of "I'm sorry that your taste in men is so poor and I was wrong for pointing that out to you"

Rinse, lather, repeat...

Whoa, the Reverend has tax issues now?  Do tell!

The link is in the Gizelle thread, but RadarOnLine is saying that Jamal owes $749k in back taxes. Not quite Ray's "millions" but enough.

Edited by Rlb8031
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4