Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E05: Break Up With Your BF, I'm Bored

• Start Topic

During the “Bomb Squad” challenge, teams of Challengers must work together to detonate an explosion. Rogan seeks vengeance on Jay. Jordan and Wes get into a heated argument involving deli meat.

Airs April 29, 2020.

1) I'm not happy with this cliffhanger. Something tells me Jay's gonna be fine.

2) It really irks me that these people really aren't trying to go into an elimination.

3) Dee and Rogan are moving over into the B plot and Kailah and Bear are taking the A plot.

4) Wes's tribunal interrogation is the best one this season. It cracked me up.

5) I love Jenny. I'm rooting for her to get to the final. At this point, she has a plane ticket straight to the final. She's cruising right to it.

• Love 5

Any Survivor fans other than me screaming that a number combination tripped Jay up in a must-win situation again?!

Weird cliffhanger. Jay looked stunned to me, not seriously hurt. Although "tune in next week to find out if Jay dies!" is an odd promo strategy, MTV.

Oh, and A++ music choice for the Bear/Kalilah hook-up. Bear is the living personification of "Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)."

Edited by Eolivet
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Nelson saying Bear's name because of the fire extinguisher stunt makes me like him. So this week I hope he and Jay make it to the finals. 

Also, I swear it's like they're secretly adding girl players without us knowing. I have no recollection of Kaycee at all so far this season. There was another one I didn't remember seeing on the show before,  but apparently she's completely forgettable and each week I'll be surprised by her presence. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I hope Jay gets up and just smokes Rogan. Rogan sucks. Trying to feel like the big bad man By taking out a guy smaller than him. I doubt he’d be talking so much crap if it were Fessy in there, or Bananas. 

I cant quit Wes. Him telling Josh to stop trying to make a rivalry with him cracked me up. It’s moments like that I keep coming back for. 

• Love 18

It's tougher to carry that ball on fire with the heat-resistant gloves because you have to put both hands on the ball or you can't use a free hand to ward off the defender.

But also, Rogan says he plays rugby so big advantage for him, even if he wasn't that much stronger.

The challenge was meh.  Cool stunt seeing the car on its side a couple of times.

OK, they had 6 teams with 4 players each so 24 players in the game.  There is no way they're going to eliminate that many more people right,, at most we got about a dozen more episodes?

Previous seasons had a total of 16 episodes, maybe 1 or 2 reunion episodes after them.  These episodes are already supersized at 90 minutes minus however many commercials they're jamming in.

So if they do 1 elimination an episode, there are maybe 11 or 12 Red Skulls left for 24 players?

But they could do several double eliminations or maybe have auto-eliminations during the challenges themselves.  And some could leave, as it appears Jenna may leave.

It would be interesting -- and entertaining -- if by episode 15 or 16, there are still half a dozen or more players without Red Skulls and TJ says, too bad, you should have gone for them when you had a chance.

Some of them must be keeping track of how many eliminations there could be in a season, maybe expect some change in the rules at some point.

Maybe they could have team-based eliminations.

• Love 2

It looks like it is going to be Jordan vs. Bailey in the next episode.  If two assholes fight does it really matter?

How is Christopher doing so well?  Was all that shit talking he did on Big Brother legit?  He was always talking about how dominate he was going to be in challenges and he never was.  But on here the dude keeps on winning.

• Love 4

You gotta love how annoyed Teege is getting about Jay getting sent to Purgatory for the third time in a row (minimum, I know he's tied Wes & Casey in Fresh Meat). I'm thinking if that happens again, he'll use the word "scurred."

Once again: I believe that only x number of people will make it to the end, and anyone left without a Skull gets dismissed. Whether he wins or not, Jay's return means that there will be two fewer male players competing at the end. At least that's my logic. BMP is more about "Okay, this is Balls In, only the ball is on fire" and "Shit, someone should have outlined to Rogan how much is too much." Cut to Rogan: "Wot is this fuss about? Attempted murder is allowed, innit?" That hit was hard enough to warrant a cliffhanger. Likely conclusion: Jay gets up, and they keep playing.

Kailah, Kailah, Kailah. I would like to think I am above a current subsection of shaming. That said . . .  she kissed Bear. It was so bad, I think the hot-air balloon tattoo on her shoulder tried to float away. Forget that Bear is a modern version of Puck for a second . . . I bet he has a few STDs. Shit, a fling with Bear might count as bestiality in some parts of the world. And he'd probably nod and smile, not knowing what "bestiality" means.

And it looks like the Big Dick Fight is on between Jordan and Wes. Seriously, Jordan was holding about a foot of meat in front of Wes' face. The production staff probably hugged him afterward and slipped him a few grand. Sadly, Wes is slowly going back to the asshole I've come to know. If they go into Purgatory, there wouldn't be a clear-cut favorite. Jordan wouldn't have a vacant "lay-up" like Josh last season.

Speaking of Josh . . . he should shut the fuck up about Wes. Josh should never take the higher ground. And I like Wes insinuating that Josh is attracted to him.

Mission was cool . . . players couldn't drive the car, but they could stick their bodies out of windows and blow shit up. And naturally, three of the six teams fucked it up. Jay and Rogan landing in Purgatory is oddly fitting, given that the former missed a clue and the latter fucked up the math. And Bear couldn't remember the numbers Johnny gave him. Of course he couldn't.

• LOL 4

Noooooo, Jay. I hate it so much. I know there's no way in hell he can win this, but I'm still rooting for him. I hope he's not seriously injured.

I just laugh at Bear and Kailah.  The editors on this show are great. 

Wes really can't help himself, can he? Always has to stir the pot, and it's so entertaining. I don't like Jordan, but he is definitely a force to be reckoned with in these challenges. 

Dee, I used to like you, but how could do that to Jay? Bitch. Lol! 

Edited by Zima
  • Love 7

I can't help but thinking this "win an elimination, get to the final" twist has backfired spectacularly so far. It's almost Big Brother-esque.

I didn't blame them the first week when they threw in two rookies, and the second week I think is what the producers hoped would happen (an "any given Sunday" mentality). But after CT went home, it should be dawning on some of them the last person you want to throw in is Jay. He's had one weird upset victory, but every single guy (and most girls) is physically stronger than he is. You want him in the final as competition (unless you're Rogan and you're an idiot). He was a layup, but he's now a goat in Survivor terms: you take him to the end so you can beat him.

If the girls keep voting for Jay, they decrease the odds he's their competition in the final. They need to throw their votes on a variety of weaker guys, to increase the odds of an "any given Sunday"-type upset, and to make their competition weaker for the final. Do you want Jay standing between you and a million dollars, or Wes and Bananas?

For mid-tier guys, like the Joshes and Nelsons and Kyles (just my perception, I've only seen three seasons) this "keep throwing in Jay" strategy increases their odds their elimination challenge will be against someone stronger. Would you rather have Jay standing between you and a red skull, or Wes and Bananas?

I guess their reasoning is throwing one guy in every time means there will be more weak guys to beat later, but it also stacks the deck for the stronger guys, because the more strong guys earn a red skull, the stiffer your final competition becomes. The goal for most of these players should be get as many weak people into the final as possible, but I guess they haven't figured that out yet.

You want Jay and Swaggy C and Josh walking around with red skulls. They're layups in the final, and if you need to earn your red skull, they're ripe for the picking. But I guess that's not how Challenge brains work.

Edited by Eolivet
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, BK1978 said:

How is Christopher doing so well?  Was all that shit talking he did on Big Brother legit?  He was always talking about how dominate he was going to be in challenges and he never was.  But on here the dude keeps on winning.

But he's not doing anything impressive and he's not doing anything himself. This challenge he did a math equation. The other challenge he won it came down to Corey telling them it was time to drop the crate. 

Edited by xfuse
How many people are on this season. I think I counted 100.
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Eolivet said:

I guess their reasoning is throwing one guy in every time means there will be more weak guys to beat later, but it also stacks the deck for the stronger guys, because the more strong guys earn a red skull, the stiffer your final competition becomes. The goal for most of these players should be get as many weak people into the final as possible, but I guess they haven't figured that out yet.

You want Jay and Swaggy C and Josh walking around with red skulls. They're layups in the final, and if you need to earn your red skull, they're ripe for the picking. But I guess that's not how Challenge brains work.

That's long-term thinking.

But most people are going to think about going against competitors whom they think they can beat, because there is always the risk of going home, like CT.

I'm sure if Jay had a choice of which competitors to face in an elimination, he will choose guys whom he thinks aren't that strong.

• Love 2

I went back and counted the people. There are 24 people left in the game, most likely 23 after this ep concludes. That is still alot of people. I actually like this twist. I just think that most of them are too stupid to realize that it's better to go in first or early and get it over with. 

I think they are going to get a shock soon when TJ comes in and announces a purge or 'that's it' everyone who don't have a red skull is going home and that is how I hope they do it. I want them to be surprised because the next time they do this twist they will actually think about who to send in and who to try and keep out.

• Love 8

Ouch, poor Jay. That really looked like it hurt. That slam was a little much considering their size differences.

Josh really is obsessed with making it seem like he's the big man on campus and that only worked in his tribunal since they were all basically rookie compared to him (Jenny only has 1 challenge under belt). I died when Wes told him that they weren't a thing. Josh wants there to be this huge feud with Wes to help with his Challenge profile and honestly, he's not on Wes's or anyone else's radar. He's on mine because I can't stand his delusional talking heads but that's it.

14 hours ago, joanne3482 said:

Nelson saying Bear's name because of the fire extinguisher stunt makes me like him. So this week I hope he and Jay make it to the finals. 

I loved that Nelson brought up the fire extinguisher thing as shit that was just not funny. Thank you for that. I'm also rooting for Jay but based on that slam, I don't think he's making it past this elimination.

BTW I love when TJ shames them for sending in Jay again.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I hope Jay gets up and just smokes Rogan. Rogan sucks. Trying to feel like the big bad man By taking out a guy smaller than him. I doubt he’d be talking so much crap if it were Fessy in there, or Bananas. 

I cant quit Wes. Him telling Josh to stop trying to make a rivalry with him cracked me up. It’s moments like that I keep coming back for. 

This. Rogan is a jerk. I felt really bad for Jay that he got picked again. I was hoping TJ would lay into the guys more with that choice. Also fuck Dee

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Eolivet said:

I can't help but thinking this "win an elimination, get to the final" twist has backfired spectacularly so far. It's almost Big Brother-esque.

I didn't blame them the first week when they threw in two rookies, and the second week I think is what the producers hoped would happen (an "any given Sunday" mentality). But after CT went home, it should be dawning on some of them the last person you want to throw in is Jay. He's had one weird upset victory, but every single guy (and most girls) is physically stronger than he is. You want him in the final as competition (unless you're Rogan and you're an idiot). He was a layup, but he's now a goat in Survivor terms: you take him to the end so you can beat him.

If the girls keep voting for Jay, they decrease the odds he's their competition in the final. They need to throw their votes on a variety of weaker guys, to increase the odds of an "any given Sunday"-type upset, and to make their competition weaker for the final. Do you want Jay standing between you and a million dollars, or Wes and Bananas?

For mid-tier guys, like the Joshes and Nelsons and Kyles (just my perception, I've only seen three seasons) this "keep throwing in Jay" strategy increases their odds their elimination challenge will be against someone stronger. Would you rather have Jay standing between you and a red skull, or Wes and Bananas?

Call me crazy, but I think that Jay would do really well in a final. 

• Love 9

I loved that Wes told Josh they aren't a thing. It's funny that Josh thinks he is on Wes' level.  Josh is the worst.  I thought he was going to cry after Wes said that. 

Jay is handsome when he has the black hat on. Guess I don't like all the hair. 😄 

Oh Kailah! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:
16 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

This. Rogan is a jerk. I felt really bad for Jay that he got picked again.

Rogan is not a jerk for hitting Jay hard. It wasn't a low blow or a cheap shot. He hit him hard and it's not his fault that they are not equal size. It's what they have been doing for years. It's what CT would have done. It's strategy. You hit hard and make everyone else think twice about going up against you. It's why CT didn't go into an elimination for so long.  

I wish it wasn't Jay voted in again but he was. Next time he comes back he will have earned a little bit of respect and they won't throw him right away. It will be whoever they see as the weakest challenge rookie.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

I loved that Wes told Josh they aren't a thing. It's funny that Josh thinks he is on Wes' level.  Josh is the worst.  I thought he was going to cry after Wes said that. 

That was the funniest tribunal interrogation of the season.

Josh: Wes, we have a rivalry | Wes: No we don’t | Josh: Stop pretending we don’t. You’re coming for me | Wes: I’m not coming for you. This “me and you” is not a thing | Josh: It is to a thing. I know you’re coming after me. Everybody knows it’s a thing. Stop telling everyone it’s not a thing when it clearly is.

LMAO!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, xfuse said:

Rogan is not a jerk for hitting Jay hard. It wasn't a low blow or a cheap shot. He hit him hard and it's not his fault that they are not equal size. It's what they have been doing for years. It's what CT would have done. It's strategy. You hit hard and make everyone else think twice about going up against you. It's why CT didn't go into an elimination for so long.  

I saw an article from EW with an interview with Jay (it may or may not reveal spoiler for the next episode, it is kind of hard to tell I think it doesn't and that I'm just reading the title wrong). Jay mentioned a rule I didn't catch about the defense having to stay within a certain circle and had he said had he taken a moment to strategize he wouldn't have gotten hit. 

And it is totally what CT would have and has done for years. He carried Bananas like a backpack. I've seen him play other variations of this balls game where he's just run over the other players like a freaking tank.

What I've always found interesting is that when it comes to the final, brute strength (and the muscle mass that goes with it) isn't always the best thing. There's a level of endurance necessary that I know in the past CT hasn't had (the one where he gassed out with Diem in the snow comes to mind). I think Jay would have the necessary endurance. 

Edited by joanne3482
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Jay is handsome when he has the black hat on. Guess I don't like all the hair. 😄 

Blasphemy! 

2 hours ago, xfuse said:

I wish it wasn't Jay voted in again but he was. Next time he comes back he will have earned a little bit of respect and they won't throw him right away. It will be whoever they see as the weakest challenge rookie.

It always hurts to see a smaller guy go up against someone so much bigger in a physical challenge, but I suppose you're right. But Rogan is still a jerk for so many other reasons! 

• Love 2

From the EW article. Jay gets it. Survivor logic! Pity it didn't work here:

You should take your layup to the end and face him in the end if you think you can beat him. Because that would be the best elimination for you to go against the layup anyways, for $1 million, not for a red skull.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Eolivet said:

From the EW article. Jay gets it. Survivor logic! Pity it didn't work here:

Well, they want to have their cake and eat it too. They wanna beat the layup in the elimination and have the layups in the final. In previous seasons, the non-layup rookies get tossed in elimination. The layups coast to the end, like Jenna’s first season where her and Jay coasted to the final and lost like they were supposed to.

It hasn’t dawned yet that they cant throw the layups into an elimination if they want an easy red skull, and also save the layups for an easy final win.

We’re a long ways away from the point where there are nothing but red skulls left and every elimination has to be red skull vs red skull. They may never happen this season.

• Love 4

I feel like Jay had the wind knocked out of him and will be getting up to continue.  

Am I supposed to find Bear and Kailah funny, show?  Because I truly truly do not.  That shit is beyond heinous on both of their parts.

I’m guessing if Boyfriend was still in the picture, he’s not after that ep aired.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, AntFTW said:

Josh: Wes, we have a rivalry | Wes: No we don’t | Josh: Stop pretending we don’t. You’re coming for me | Wes: I’m not coming for you. This “me and you” is not a thing | Josh: It is to a thing. I know you’re coming after me. Everybody knows it’s a thing. Stop telling everyone it’s not a thing when it clearly is.

So, basically, Josh is trying to make "fetch" happen.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, joanne3482 said:

What I've always found interesting is that when it comes to the final, brute strength (and the muscle mass that goes with it) isn't always the best thing. There's a level of endurance necessary that I know in the past CT hasn't had (the one where he gassed out with Diem in the snow comes to mind). I think Jay would have the necessary endurance. 

Or when Zach gassed out in that one final.  You are right the finals tend to no be made for those type of players.

Josh is a piece of shit.  The only thing I ever liked about him was when he beat Paul in BB19.  During his season of Big Brother he was the textbook definition of the word bully.  Though Cody could have given two fucks, so who knows if you can bully someone who does not acknowledge they are being bullied.

• Love 4

Thin sweatpants was not a good choice for Bear during the make-out scene. Way too much erection for my comfort!

I know it’s not nice to make fun of people but Wes’s impression of how Josh speaks cracked me up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/29/2020 at 11:31 PM, joanne3482 said:

I have no recollection of Kaycee at all so far this season.

You'll probably never remember her (or see her) and then she'll win. Big Brother teas!

On 4/30/2020 at 12:59 AM, BK1978 said:

It looks like it is going to be Jordan vs. Bailey in the next episode.  If two assholes fight does it really matter?

I don't care, Team Bayleigh!

Wes is an asshole. Sure, he hits some great lines every once in a while, but he sucks so hard. I mean, most (all?) of them do lol.

Jenna looks really bad. Her neck is even too skinny! Leave Zach, girl!

• Love 2

I think Wes is actually crapping in his pants over the Josh situation, and not for the reasons discussed on the TV.  I think Wes is terrified of Josh making this a thing and then being partnered up with him in a Rivals situation.  I honestly don't think Josh is smart enough to think of this, but Wes certainly is!  I wouldn't even be surprised if that's the reason he's turning up the heat with Jordan - would you rather be rival partners with Jordon or Josh??  Again, Wes is certainly smart enough to think of all of this, especially since he knows he would be unlikely to be Rivaled with John.

I strongly disagree that Bear is today's Puck.  I can almost see it, if I squint a little, but at the end of the day, I still disagree.  The behavior is similar, and perhaps living with each of them would be similar in that they are so disruptive, but I think Bear is an attention-seeking idiot with poor impulse control, while Puck is actually anti-social and malicious.  Bear just gets bored and wants everyone to pay attention to him, while I think Puck tried to hide his actual hostility under his "Puck" persona.  Don't get me wrong, if you spray a fire extinguisher in my face, I am not going to really care WHY you did it, but I actually think Bear is a better human being than Puck. But, I'm probably forgetting a millions actually intentionally hurtful things Bear has done.

And that said, he's a jerk for what he's doing Kailah.  She's an adult in charge of her own actions, but his full court press of her?  Nothing but boredom.  I'm not saying he's not genuinely attracted to her - as mentioned above, the thin sweatpants definitely let us know he really is! - but it's still just boredom, perhaps coupled with genuine savvy on what makes a good storyline.  I feel for her.  She's exactly the type of idiot that is going to let this all go to her head, make poor choices, and then be really hurt when he gets distracted by someone else.  Again, she's an adult responsible for her own actions, and it was HER responsibility to not cheat on her boyfriend and make a fool of him, but this is exactly the kind of bullshit I would have fallen for in my younger years, so I do feel for her.  It's going to be a tough lesson to learn.

I know Bear won Celebrity BB UK, but was he a "celebrity" for being on a previous season?  I've watched a few seasons of BBUK, both celebrity and regular, and I love it so much.  She's far too old now (an elderly 38) and the show is way too athletic, but I would have LOVED to see Nikki Graham cross the pond and join this show.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Zima said:

Blasphemy! 

It always hurts to see a smaller guy go up against someone so much bigger in a physical challenge, but I suppose you're right. But Rogan is still a jerk for so many other reasons! 

I take it you like the hair? Or think Jay's ugly? I can't decide. 😄

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, falltime said:

Hypothetically speaking, if Jay can't continue because of injury then Rogan won't get a skull, right?

That could be the case. I'm thinking back to Vendettas when Nelson and Darrell went head to head in the elimination and it was a draw. Nelson doesn't go home but doesn't get the winner's prize, a grenade, because he didn't win.

So I'm leaning toward Rogan not getting a red skull, because in such a case, he doesn't actually win.

(edited)
13 hours ago, falltime said:

Hypothetically speaking, if Jay can't continue because of injury then Rogan won't get a skull, right?

He will. It's the same as a forfeit. There have been a few times when someone couldn't compete and the other person gets the win. 

If Darrell had been a player in the game than it wouldn't ended in a draw. Darrell had no stake in the game so it didn't matter if it came down to a draw.

17 hours ago, Zima said:

But Rogan is still a jerk for so many other reasons! 

He is but I kinda respect him. He seems very focus on the game and winning. It's his job to get to the end.

I know we are a long way from Cameron walking on the beach because it was a vacation for her. I think that there are still alot of these challengers who take the challenge as something cool to do. Johnny was the first one who seem to realize that you could make it in a career. The amount of money you can win on these now could set someone up for the rest of their life. Who wouldn't want to spent six to eight weeks in some pretty and warm location(not this one) and then not have to work for the rest of the year. 

Edited by xfuse
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, xfuse said:

I know we are a long way from Cameron walking on the beach because it was a vacation for her. I think that there are still alot of these challengers who take the challenge as something cool to do. Johnny was the first one who seem to realize that you could make it in a career. The amount of money you can win on these now could set someone up for the rest of their life. Who wouldn't want to spent six to eight weeks in some pretty and warm location(not this one) and then not have to work for the rest of the year. 

That, plus players like Johnny,CT, and Wes are getting $75,000+ appearance fees just to show up each season. 

Jay kind of looks like a scrawnier version of Cole Sprouse from Riverdale.

7 hours ago, lasu said:

I think Wes is actually crapping in his pants over the Josh situation, and not for the reasons discussed on the TV.  I think Wes is terrified of Josh making this a thing and then being partnered up with him in a Rivals situation.  I honestly don't think Josh is smart enough to think of this, but Wes certainly is!  I wouldn't even be surprised if that's the reason he's turning up the heat with Jordan - would you rather be rival partners with Jordon or Josh??  Again, Wes is certainly smart enough to think of all of this, especially since he knows he would be unlikely to be Rivaled with John.

I never thought of this. OTOH, Johnny and Wes together could be kind of hilarious as they try to keep the other's scheming under control. 

• LOL 1
On 4/30/2020 at 7:59 PM, mojoween said:

I’m guessing if Boyfriend was still in the picture, he’s not after that ep aired.

I follow her on Insta, and they have not been together for awhile, so I'm guessing either A: she came clean to him beforehand or B: The info got leaked in other ways. 

15 hours ago, Lola82 said:

Thin sweatpants was not a good choice for Bear during the make-out scene. Way too much erection for my comfort!

I know it’s not nice to make fun of people but Wes’s impression of how Josh speaks cracked me up.

That's the reason that I thought the sweat pants were a great choice 😋 And yeah, Wes's impression of Josh had me craaaaaacking up!

10 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

I take it you like the hair? Or think Jay's ugly? I can't decide. 😄

Haha! Love the hair! Wish it was longer! 

3 hours ago, sabretooth said:

Jay kind of looks like a scrawnier version of Cole Sprouse from Riverdale.

Eh, Cole Sprouse is more attractive, but I can kind of see it. 

• Love 2

Oh, poor Jay. That looked bad...you could see everyone's expressions change pretty quickly.

Loved TJ calling out the guys.

Rogan is gross. He just is. Yes, it's strategy to go against someone smaller, but as mentioned, I'd love to see him shit talk against Fessy or Bananas. And the whole "I hate Jay because he kissed the girl I totally don't care about unless someone else wants her" thing...ugh. I'm sure he'll be proud of injuring someone.

Nice math skills too, genius.

The challenge should have been cool, but the first two teams...yikes. 

Jenna does not look good, and in a healthy relationship you shouldn't have to worry about what your partner is doing when you aren't around. That was sad to hear.

Wes...lol. Yes, he's an arrogant dude but I will always have some respect for him having some brains and building up a solid career outside of the show. He plays his character well.

And he just humiliated Josh. That was hilarious. Why would Josh think Wes cares about him at all?

Man, I can't stand Jordan and his stupid, stupid hair. It should go into an elimination all by itself. WTF with almost literally waving his dick around?

Bear and Kailah...hope it was worth it. 

I keep forgetting Melissa is there.

• Love 6
(edited)
42 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Wes...lol. Yes, he's an arrogant dude but I will always have some respect for him having some brains and building up a solid career outside of the show. He plays his character well.

One thing about Wes... you notice that unlike everyone else that goes into the tribunal interrogation, Wes has gone into interrogation twice (I think) and came out giving up absolutely nothing. They haven’t gotten any intel from him, he hasn’t thrown anyone under the bus, and he hasn’t offered any favors.

Everyone else is like “if you don’t say my name, I won’t say yours down the line” or “I don’t think I should go in but this person should go in because...” or “you should throw me in against this person because I’m clearly coming back and I’ll do this for you.”

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 6

So Jay has two skulls. If he loses does his xtra one go away? Or does it keep him in the game even if he loses? Or, does he get to give away his xtra skull to another player upon exiting (like on this season's Survivor with the fire tokens?). Will be interesting to see how it turns out!

1 hour ago, NightFan said:

So Jay has two skulls. If he loses does his xtra one go away? Or does it keep him in the game even if he loses? Or, does he get to give away his xtra skull to another player upon exiting (like on this season's Survivor with the fire tokens?). Will be interesting to see how it turns out!

I'm hoping that they disappear.  That might then light a fire under the rest of their asses to actually get in there and compete if it's not just a limited number, but also a diminishing number of skulls.