Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

On Jan 14th there were 8 million shots done. Today there are almost 54 million done. That is 46 million in a month. I think the number will be much higher in the next 30 days with Johnson and Johnson coming out around March 1st

Good!! 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, hula-la said:

And I’m looking at thinking “that looks good, I wonder if it’s available in Canada?” 

Side effects include burning vagina, flaming vagina, bacterial vaginosis, painful vagina, vagina running down the street to escape...

• LOL 15
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

I think Mike is sad.  He is still grieving Natalie throwing the ring at him.  I seriously feel bad for him.  Could be because I’m old enough to be his mother.

Well, he's a petulant child if he won't forgive her and take her back. He's being a big fat sasquatch baby.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I don't need a Tarot card to tell me to be careful around my 25 years younger than me fiance.

And Stephanie's "psychic" friend is full of shit. The Chariot means temporal, worldly power, wealth, and possibly ruthlessness. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

A psychic told me I was going to have "good" legal troubles still trying to figure that one out.

Like having to figure out how to invest your millions? Or whether to keep or sell that car you won?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

OMG I want to go to Belize if you can Belize it 

I was on a cruise scheduled to go to a port on Belize but the day before and an MSC cruise ship crashed in to the dock and took some of it out. It made news all over the world. Our ship went to Belize City instead. The MSC ship sailed in right next to us with a big  gash in its side.

• Love 1

Okay, so a man who is wearing some kind of scarf thingy on his head that has skulls on it is concerned about a psychic because he thinks it is of the devil.

Good night my peeps.  Farewell until next time, if there is a next time.

I think I will wander over to Sister Wives for a bit, although it is past my bedtime, and I am getting sleepy.   Or maybe I am just bored from this episode. 

• Love 13