Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Stephanie wearing a mask with photo of herself and Ryan on it made me spit out my drink. What is it about older women like Rebecca and Stephanie who feel the need to wear clothing with photos of themselves and their betrothed on it?  Stephanie packing clothes that she bought for Ryan and being all excited because she found matching accessories made me remember when my mom used to buy Garanimals for me as a kid.

Bragging rights? They both love telling everyone about their sexy, younger men, even if not asked.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am jealous of all you vaccinated folks...having supply issues in Canada. Ummm I can just go grab a pregnancy test and buy one....why are they behind the counter?

Yeah, my province is going by age, and I’m not slated until July. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am jealous of all you vaccinated folks...having supply issues in Canada. Ummm I can just go grab a pregnancy test and buy one....why are they behind the counter?

I’m in US and where I live I’ll be lucky to get it in the Spring at the earliest. Unless Biden does something to change things sooner. 
Pregnancy tests can be bought over the counter WTH Yara. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Is anyone getting that Colgate commercial where the lady says, "They're jeans, they're leggings. They're JEGGINGS!"

Seriously, what does that have to do with toothpaste?

That’s her 10 years ago and the toothpaste takes off 10 years of stains. It’s a silly commercial in my opinion.

i feel so sorry for Julia.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m in US and where I live I’ll be lucky to get it in the Spring at the earliest. Unless Biden does something to change thing sooner. 
Pregnancy tests can be bought over the counter WTH Yara. 

Yara could probably find one at the dollar store.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Poor Julia.

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Back to not so Green Acres.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Some people just don’t like farms and Julia is one of them. Nothing wrong with that.

Just now, TazDevil said:

Julia is a better person than I am.  I would have been out of there already.

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yay, I’m last on the list so I will keep isolating til then watching trash tv. How will I ever return to the real world?

If you're a side sleeper, then don't get it in the arm that you usually sleep on.  I made that mistake and it was painful sleeping the other night.  But I had lymph nodes removed from the other arm area, so I didn't want to get the shot in that arm.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I am going to get mine at the VA, hopefully in a couple of weeks. I think it will be Pfizer

I believe my grandmother is getting the vaccine in February, and my grandfather in April. Not sure which vaccine it is yet.

• Love 1

I'm jealous of you vaccine recipients - NJ here, I'll be 74 Feb 5th - can't get an appointment anywhere.   People are jumping the line.   If you smoke you are in the same group I'm in.  Staying home for sure.

• Love 2