Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

This is such a fake conversation.

May 9th 2020 is a Saturday.

Mother's day ALWAYS falls on the Sunday. Which would have been May 10th 2020

Because she’s getting married on Mother’s Day “weekend”. It’s now a weekend, apparently.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Like people from California, or people who drive Cadillacs. they'll make sure you know it within five minutes. 

Pax to my fellow snarkers who are Californians and vegans and drive Cadillacs.

I’m a Kentuckyfornian.  So CA fat (ok fat-fat) and I like to eat animals and rice and French toast (really prefer those Shoney’s donut sticks that aren’t too eggy).  I’m behind but Edgar Cayce was from KY.   What kind of Westworld nonsense is this maze?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

This is such a fake conversation.

May 9th 2020 is a Saturday.

Mother's day ALWAYS falls on the Sunday. Which would have been May 10th 2020

She was mad it was the same weekend as Mother’s Day...sigh she is nuts

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Despite the inappropriate hickey conversation, this dinner makes me smile. Meeting and getting to know my husband's cute little British grand dad was amazing. He was a real WWII hero (liberated a concentration camp) and he loved me. I miss him like he was my own. I never knew my grandpas. 

1050113668_Screenshot_20210103-2128382.thumb.png.625df137469ce27d50903864be1e6691.png

I love guys like this.  There's fewer and fewer of them still around.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

LOl. ive  got a very young friend visiting fro, the UK who likes horror movies but have never seen some of my favs like Silence of the Lambs, Poltergeist and the Shining. He had no spoilers whatsoever. Its crazy watching them with someone who has never seen them

I've never seen Poltergeist or Silence of the Lambs and didn't see The Shining until 2019! You guys should come watch with me! I have a 166" projector screen that I built into my home theater/recording studio:

20190822_163634.jpg

Edited by Trackdawg
Sneeze'un
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

Because she’s getting married on Mother’s Day “weekend”. It’s now a weekend, apparently.

Brandon and Julia should just announce that they're getting married tomorrow, and then do it.  However, the wedding date would conflict with Betty and husband's simultaneous coronaries.

• LOL 20
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I did, but I did to see the programming (mainly looking for pillow talk) but i am not renewing after the seven day trial.  The comedians razzing on House Hunters sounded good but not $5 monthly good.

I saw the comedians on House Hunters show when it was on HGTV. Not that funny. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Tony's back drinkin at mom's house AGAIN!

1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

I've never seen Poltergeist or Silence of the Lambs and didn't see The Shining until 2019! You guys should come watch with me! I have a built a 166" projector screen that I built into my home theater/recording studio:

20190822_163634.jpg

I'm so jelly, and I love the guitars!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I've never seen Poltergeist or Silence of the Lambs and didn't see The Shining until 2019! You guys should come watch with me! I have a built a 166" projector screen that I built into my home theater/recording studio:

20190822_163634.jpg

I'm IN!!

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

News flash, Betty.  Mother's Day will be on a different day every year (second Sunday in May).  The 9th of May is not permanently "your day."  What a toxic bitch.

Seems as though every day is Mother's Day for narcissistic Betty.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I'm getting a little bit too comfortable wearing pajamas. I have been off since Tuesday of last week and that's all I've been wearing. I made a quick trip to the post office yesterday and I looked down and I was wearing my pajamas bottoms.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Brandon’s mother is the way she is because he lets her. He needs to find his balls, get an apartment and then he can ‘bite’ Julia to his hearts content. 

At this point I think that mine and my neutered cat's balls are bigger than Brandon's.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Good Lord, Betty is a toxic bitch!  And her husband is no better.  How DARE Julia choose her own wedding date without consulting with them first?!  I hate them.

Right? This is reminding me of my life but I will keep it on topic lol. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She can't stand the thought of Brandon and Julia having sex on her day!

FIFY

2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Mother Brandon thinking that sex can ONLY happen in bed. At night. 

Every Saturday night, no matter how tired Julia is from slopping the hogs and plucking chickens. Missionary position only. Followed by prayer. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1