Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Ah right BabyLoves. I think I'd better bounce...lest (the future) Mrs. Trackdawg leave me for making her a 90DF widow. 

But I DO have one last thing for y'all. I got more stolen intel on the upcoming couples and...one of OUR OWN will be on an upcoming season!!!

giphy.gif

@Angry Moldovan been keepin' secrets!

Edited by Trackdawg
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5

I'm guessing Bini's sisters have already figured out Ari and her parents' game, and aren't having it.   

So Ari's mother says Ari flies off the handle, but it's justified.    So Ari needs her parents' permission to baptize the baby.  So Ari says baptism means nothing?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Ah right BabyLoves. I think I'd better bounce...lest (the future) Mrs. Trackdawg leave me for making her a 90DF widow. 

But I DO have one last thing for y'all. I got more stolen intel on the upcoming couples and...one of OUR OWN will be on an upcoming season!!!

giphy.gif

I can’t love this enough xxxxx🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Love 11

Give that Piggy Princess a ration of shit and give her nosy Mom a BIG ration while you are at it.  The type of "culture" Ari will thrive in is at her MOMMY'S house with her hand in Mom's pocket looking for $$$$ and food.  UGH! I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!!

• Love 13

I hate Ari’s mom sitting there all smug and superior.

why should Binyam’s sisters support your ugly daughter, Ari’s mom? Are you supporting Binyam? No. All you do is tear him down.

that kid is screwed. 

• Love 14