Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Magemaud, I'm SO SORRY about your shoulder!  Ow!  That had to hurt!  I'll be thinking about and praying that your surgery goes well and your physical therapist is young, cute and NICE.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The Australian Target has gone now too, never compared to the US

My cousin worked for the store that was in the former Target locations. Target didn't realize that Canadian tradespeople got a high salary. Cost a fortune to open so many stores at once. A slower rollout may have worked better. Our prices were also a lot higher.

The steak on the bbq is almost done. -8C but still bbq weather. Dinner almost ready, am here, and also on Twitter.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

I may be on an island of one, but she bugs the ever-loving crap out of me.

Make room on your island for me. I also hate that smug little full of herself  Bernadette Peters  

holy crap, it raining horizontally here

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

My cousin worked for the store that was in the former Target locations. Target didn't realize that Canadian tradespeople got a high salary. Cost a fortune to open so many stores at once. A slower rollout may have worked better. Our prices were also a lot higher.

And that our country is so physically big (second biggest country in the world), with a tenth the population of the U.S., so they couldn’t get inventory to the stores easily. I was so excited for them to come, and was so disappointed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

It's becoming terrifically obvious that Sumit is not serious about marrying Jenny. He's made 3 excuses already - and he never told her about the non-religious ceremony that his parents can't stop!

Time to go home, Jenny.

• Love 16