Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You know Mykull, it’s been three years and you’ve been denied the K1, no guarantee you’ll get a spouse visa. So why are you still doing this? 

Big Ang saying she does not know Mah-kul is sort of her fault, all she wanted to do was go to Nah-geria and fuck him. She must think someone sticking it in her means they are in love and in a committed relationship.

Seriously, Michael needs to run far and run fast. Big Ang just showed you who she is.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Libby's family could have asked her to stop at a supermarket and pick up some eggs and bacon or whatever for the airbnb so they wouldn't have to eat peasant food.

Nah, that would have meant taking initiative or responsibility and they’re too Murican for that.

• Love 5

I'm still trying to figure out what did Michael do that has angered Angela so. All I can think of really is, that he didn't tell off his auntie like he did his friends to defend their relationship. He should just stay single in Nigeria.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Big Ang saying she does not know Mah-kul is sort of her fault, all she wanted to do was go to Nah-geria and fuck him. She must think someone sticking it in her means they are in love and in a committed relationship.

Seriously, Michael needs to run far and run fast. Big Ang just showed you who she is.

Remember when she went ballistic at him at the beach resort because he admitted to doing the bj? She showed her true colours then

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, HulaTallula said:

I want to punch them. I don't do pork fat, but my grandma put schmaltz and gribenes (chicken fat and cracklings) on bread. It's delicious. 

Anyone here who likes chicken livers? I accidentally ate like a pound of them the other night. From a farmer's market, cooked with onion and Worcestershire sauce. So good. Peasant food rocks!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Libby's family could have asked her to stop at a supermarket and pick up some eggs and bacon or whatever for the airbnb so they wouldn't have to eat peasant food.

Im going to guess they will have a hard time finding American style bacon. They would probably only find British bacon

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Mercolleen said:

Anyone here who likes chicken livers? I accidentally ate like a pound of them the other night. From a farmer's market, cooked with onion and Worcestershire sauce. So good. Peasant food rocks!

Sorry, not a fan of chicken livers, (my mother loved them but nope, not me), but put some kishka in front of me and I will be your friend for life.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, HulaTallula said:

She wants a pig nose? Dr. Nassif on Botched would be appalled. 

Actually, her nose IS kind of a shapeless blob, but I thought she already had a nose job. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I adore chicken livers. I also love escargot, oysters, little neck clams, olives, lamb.....there's not to much I won't eat. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im going to guess they will have a hard time finding American style bacon. They would probably only find British bacon

I like the rashers. Used to be able to find them here. They want the streaky bacon.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I like the rashers. Used to be able to find them here. They want the streaky bacon.

There is an international food warehouse in Orlando that has rashers. I go like twice a year and get some . And I eat it like crazy when I am over there. Now I want a Bacon Butty

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4

These two should break up. Actually most of these couples should. Maybe Libby & Andrei could stay together since I'm pretty sure they just fight for the make up sex and they seem equally annoying. 

"Don't act like I don't have a free spirit"  haha what a quote

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hey, I have seen Horse on the menu in Italy. I was in Venice and there was a  shop with pics of happy horses on it... Um those horses were not happy. They were food

I was working for a month at the Geneva airport and was able to eat lunch at the employee cantina...the first day they take me down there and everyone gets the ‘special’ of the day....I almost ordered it, but then I asked what it was...it was horse.  I had a salad.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4