Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Hi all! I'm just here for the shoe throwing! Though I bet they''re not Louboutins. I'm trying to multitask by doing diamond art while watching and chatting.

Also, I watched part of the rerun of last week's pillow talk just now and River & Karen truly bring nothing to the show. They're not funny and their commentary sucks. Boo TLC for including them

Family Chantel isn't on Pillow Talk this week (thank God!!) ... but they've got Ed and his mom 🤢

Edited by TazDevil
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Happy Sunday everyone. Im putting together my order for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and it has 2 flannel shirts. I have a few already and i have some cold shoulder tops. I am obviously ready for 90 day Fiance love.

I wish you wouldn’t have mentioned that.  I am sincerely trying to cut back on my clothing budget.  Okay, I’m never going to do that.

Hello all, hope it’s a good show tonight. Of course I know your comments make it worth watching.

• Love 10

Colt you are full of shit. You and your mother tag team needling and gaslighting Jess, then act all shocked and hurt when she gets mad, which is what you were aiming for all along. 

"She gets angry". Just like Larissa. What a coincidence. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Colt you are full of shit. You and your mother tag team needling and gaslighting Jess, then act all shocked and hurt when she gets mad, which is what you were aiming for all along. 

"She gets angry". Just like Larissa. What a coincidence. 

I'd be angry too and walk out and tell Coltee he can stay with his mommy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Hi All! I'm stressed because of work and the virus. Need some 90 day snark to get me through this next week. 

1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Sending hugs, I'm running low and slow myself.

Hang in there, friends! We're here for you. Here, have a cookie.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Colt hauls his bulk off the sofa, every inch the romantic hero.

That’s the opening of my novel!

i don’t really care if Kalani and her husband believe in ghosts...

Oliver couldn’t say hi?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3