Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Yawn. Yawn. Libby, your family behaves like that, not just Andrei.

and I’d have paid good money to see Charlie decked.

yes, Grangela...Mykull is going to regret marrying you. For many many reasons.

im already tired of the Derricos and their camera eager kids. 

• Love 7

No, Ma Derrico is trying to beat the Clown Car Uterus title of Ma Dugger at 19 kids.   She's at 14, and two more sets of triplets, and she'll have 20 kids.     I promise I will never watch that show.    

I wish they would hurry, and get to the Family Asuelu fight.    Stop showing the previews, and get to the Rumble. 

Maybe the classless jerks from Libby's family think they'll find out Andrei's big secret, and prove he lied to U.S. authorities, and he'll be gone?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

What did Chuck mean he’s never seen Andrei like this and the Andrei he knows is a different (better) man? He’s been riding Andrei’s ass for 2 years! He’s never liked him!

Edited by Vandy10
  • Love 19

Chuck saying (with the wide eyed, passive aggressive Chris Christie voice) "we just wanted to know about Andrei's life, what was he like growing up!" Dude. No. You kept hammering at "why did the go to Ireland? Why did he leave Ireland? Did he have an agenda to meet an American girl in Ireland? Was he fleeing from the law when he went to Ireland?" Not "what was he like as a kid?" Fuck OFF, family Libby. You suck. And Libby's the worst of them all. She eggs them all on. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Honestly, I think Andrei is hiding something in his past, but her family needs to stop already.  They are married 2 years and have child.

Got to admit I hate my in-laws sniffing around my business because it’s none of their business 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Honestly, I think Andrei is hiding something in his past, but her family needs to stop already.  They are married 2 years and have child.

I’m sure he is, but that ship has sailed. I bet whatever the secret is, Libby already knew about it.

That won’t stop her from pretending like she didn’t know.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

What did Chuck mean he’s never seen Andrei like this and the Andrei he knows is a different (better) man? He’s been riding Andrei’s ass for 2 years! He’s never liked him!

In the clean, bright, golden air of AMERICA, Andrei is a sterling character, a regular Boy Scout. Because its AMERICA. Where everyone is the best he can be, in order to live up to the signal honor or being in AMERICA.

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Chuck saying (with the wide eyed, passive aggressive Chris Christie voice) "we just wanted to know about Andrei's life, what was he like growing up!" Dude. No. You kept hammering at "why did the go to Ireland? Why did he leave Ireland? Did he have an agenda to meet an American girl in Ireland? Was he fleeing from the law when he went to Ireland?" Not "what was he like as a kid?" Fuck OFF, family Libby. You suck. And Libby's the worst of them all. She eggs them all on. 

You know when I’m scamming for a green card I head straight to Dublin

• LOL 18
  • Love 3

It's been bugging me who Syngin's brother reminds me of & then it hit me: he resembles a young Weird Al Yankovic.  Now I can't unsee it.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
Because the word 'brother' makes all the difference!
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2