Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I DON'T KNOW! SOMEONE MESSAGE ME OR PUT IN A SPOILER TAG! 

Spoiler

Pole allegedly raped her continually, police called.Karine is in protective custody. Pole constantly live on Instagram trying to find her

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Ummmm, headcheese (jellied chicken/pork) for breakfast. No thanks.

Give Libby a smidgen of credit for trying it and not gagging and fake throwing up a la Angela

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:
  Hide contents

Pole allegedly raped her continually, police called.Karine is in protective custody. Pole constantly live on Instagram trying to find her

christ that guy sucks.  Pole is a fucking dangerous criminal and should go back to prison.

• Love 9

Libby is taking no responsiblity for her family and their awful behavior for some of the stress between them. I believe that Libby and Andrei agreed to have him stay home and now that it "looks bad" she's backing down. Like Andrei said, it is what it is.

Edited by kendi
Can't spell...typing sucks...
  • Love 16

Libby. Your stupid father and your stupid brother started it, the instant they got off the plane. I think Andrei should ask a couple of his big beefy friends over to just sit and loom menacingly. Maybe they'd shut up for five minutes. 

These two can't stand each other. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

We need new blood on HEA. None of these couples are interesting. 

Seriously. I'm hating everyone on this show, except for Mykul's mama & aunt and Adrei's parents.

• Love 15
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Libby. Your stupid father and your stupid brother started it, the instant they got off the plane. I think Andrei should ask a couple of his big beefy friends over to just sit and loom menacingly. Maybe they'd shut up for five minutes. 

These two can't stand each other. 

Which two can't stand each other?,    FatherLibby and Andrei or Libby and Andrei?

• Love 3