Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shawn, now is the time for you to take charge. 

She's cowering behind her chair. 

I need a word count from Shawn this filming.  I feel like she’s barely said a word.  Barbara must be in her ear between takes. They need Kevin from MAFS.

• Love 6

I can't think of any time in my life, or the life of anyone I've ever known or heard of, where a woman got so mad that she flashed his breasts and walked off in anger.  (I have seen men figuratively pounding their chests while remaining clothed.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

I can't think of any time in my life, or the life of anyone I've ever known or heard of, where a woman got so mad that she flashed his breasts and walked off in anger.  (I have seen men figuratively pounding their chests while remaining clothed.)

Did you see Jovi pull a dollar out of his pocket to tip her?

• LOL 17
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You promised his family that you would have babies, you old manatee. The marriage approval was contingent on it.

And she took the money for a surrogate and spent it on a gastric sleeve and a boob lift, lying about how it was for her “health.”

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Probably in Dr. Obeng’s contract that he can’t bring charges against Grangie if/when she says she had an affair with him because TLC needs the audience to be titilated ( if you’ll pardon the expression).

He gets what he gets, what serious Dr would agree to go on this shit show and co-star with Angela?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, good night, my snarky darlings! The time flew by! 

I know we all are probably rushing to our showers en masse. 

Have a wonderful week, wear your masks! 

Dinner time for me!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That escalated quickly! Have a divine week, everyone. See you back here for more snark next Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Next week looks as disgusting as this week. See everyone next week! 

4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Okay, next Sunday!  Bring the snark!

3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Be good, see you guys all next week!

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Great snark tonight Peeps!!  Have a great week and I'll see you here for Round 2 next Sunday!!

Good show, People. I'm not watching these days, but just from your descriptions, I need to go to my safe space now...

giphy.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi got so excited at another woman's boobs. LMAO!

Another baby with Jovi??? ICK.

Uh oh, next week is Chinless Charlie! Call the cops!

Jovi was in heaven.  It was like being in a strip club but without having to pay a cover charge.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That doctor wouldn't touch Grangela with a 10 foot pole, Mykul is as deluded as she is. The only reason somebody like that doctor would have her around is for publicity, although I wouldn't want her representing my work.

They were probably regretting it as soon as filming wrapped. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

What kind of doctor invites their patient to their birthday party?

It was actually a charity event for the doctor’s foundation that provides reconstructive surgery for needy patients in impoverished countries. It was not the intimate party Angela is making it out to be. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, good night, my snarky darlings! The time flew by! 

I know we all are probably rushing to our showers en masse. 

Have a wonderful week, wear your masks! 

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

And that's a wrap for tonight, my friends! I'll see you all next week for the finale of this HEA shitshow! And then the week after that, it'll be TOW! Have a great night everyone! Peace out.

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Goodnight everyone, now to find my kitten who ran under the bed when hosebeast Angela was yelling.

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm missing Darcey and Stacey tomorrow AGAIN booooooo!  But I'll see y'all next Sunday, you beautiful, shoulder-covered humans!

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

You all never disappoint. The snark is delicious. Be well, stay strong and live your best life. Till next week, adieu. ❤️

giphy.gif

• Love 9