Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/18/2021 at 5:14 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

@Trackdawg hilarious! Who was scooter lady again? I already forget 

Ashley's fat and unattractive friend. There's one every season, right? It's gotta be one of their formulaic tropes. Though with Danyell and Big Red, which one was the Designated Fug Friend (DFF)? 🤔

BTW, re: Ashley - she did a pretty illuminating interview on the 90 Day Fraudcast last year.

As I recall, she talked about...

Spoiler

...the interview process, the dress code, and how she prepped by reaching out to other castmates.

I'm up by Lakes Arrowhead and Gregory with TrackKitty and (the) Family TrackKitty this weekend, so my Monstrous Magic Movie Maker and Great Galactic GIF-fing Gear are shut down back at home. 

Have a good epi tonight, BabyLoves! 😘

[I've been told these oddly- shaped green poles are called tuh-reeze? ]

20210725_111538_resize_53.jpg

20210725_112208_resize_89.jpg

Edited by Trackdawg
Bidness, Nunya
  • Love 9
On 7/23/2021 at 6:35 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Can we please talk about Michael being breastfeed until he was 9 years old? That explains so much.

Would it have looked something like this?  [EXPLICIT, kinda] :

Spoiler

giphy.gif

#GameOfFiancés

• LOL 10
On 7/21/2021 at 8:29 AM, Mindthinkr said:

My friend laughed because I knew what Visa he needed, the timing and other details. I also had good questions. She looked at me funny and asked how I knew all this stuff and  I told her 90 Day Fiancé. I told her that they need to watch this show to learn about some possible red flags.

TLC, The Learning Channel!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Good evening everyone! My clitorious was on fire earlier this morning, but now it's better! If it was still on fire now, I wouldn't be with you guys at all.

It's time to snark and watch yet ANOTHER episode of this HEA shitshow...

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

In an effort to make anyone who was watching the Olympics more comfortable:

On your snark, get set, GO!

It's time for synchronized snarking!

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
(edited)

Good evening my snarky dears! I am back from NY and I am sick! (Eating crappy hotel breakfasts, catered wedding food, and gallons of iced coffee and road food does NOT agree with me!). But I am committed to making the effort. Forgive me if I drop from the twig! 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 12
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

You’re all snakes 🐍 Can we sink lower than last week? Does Matt Sharpe have a bottom? Is there a bottom?

We will be in the same room while Mykull is masturbating in the cup?

• LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Good evening my snarky dears! I am back from NY and I am sick! (Eating crappy hotel breakfasts, catered wedding food, and iced coffee does NOT agree with me!). But I am committed to making the effort. Forgive me if I drop from the twig! 

Oh no! I hope you feel better!

• Love 4

Sir-Floof-A-Lot and I are here. We have had mister kitty for a week and brought him to my boyfriend's this weekend to try it out and he is doing so well here we are staying another night. So if my comments are lagging it probably is because I am streaming and it seems to run a few seconds behind the tv.

Let the snark commence.....

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

We will be in the same room while Mykull is masturbating in the cup?

Oh you know we will. Matt Sharp's testing the boundaries, seeing how much we'll take. After Angie in the tub with her burning clitorius and all, and we're still back for more? He's cackling all the way to the bank. 

Speak the truth, goofballs! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good evening my snarky dears! I am back from NY and I am sick! (Eating crappy hotel breakfasts, catered wedding food, and iced coffee does NOT agree with me!). But I am committed to making the effort. Forgive me if I drop from the twig! 

You might want to skip Big Ange as she might make you 🤮

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So Sorry, feel better!

• Love 4
(edited)

Maybe Kalani can adopt the Nigerian tradition of breast feeding till the kid is six, excuse me, NINE fucking years old!. If she has more kids, they can take a number like at the deli counter.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 14