Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My province is going to the stage where everything opens up, masks no more, and we live with Covid. Every person for him or herself.

And aren't you in Alberta?  It's not good there.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Imagine being a whole grown ass man mad that his wife is focused on taking care of their newborn baby.

If I was Gwen I'd smack him upside the head and I wouldn't care who saw. "I (smack) raised (smack) you (smack) BETTER (smack) than (smack) THAT!" (smack smack)

Edited by ExMathMajor
close quote
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh, shit. I’m getting an Emergency Broadcasting Bulletin. Fucking noisy ass bullshit. On comes the closed captioning.

They are annoying and scary 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I smell a phony storyline. Will keep Grangie and Mikhul on TLC for years to come.

I have been hoping TLC would put an end to the Angela torment for years.  Enough is enough.  

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I know some people think they are too mean but for me they were comedy gold. "Why don't you find a 100 year old?!?" LMAO

My mother was real logical like Sumit's parents. When I wanted to get a second ear piercing in the 80's, my mother shouted "Why don't get them pierced 7 times? 9 times? What's the difference?"
She thought it was disrespectful when I said "Because I don't want that...and why don't you wear 7 wigs if you're going to wear one? What's the difference?".

• LOL 4
  • Love 1