Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Amira made the right decision.      However, she needs her hair down, or a better style for her than that awful bun.    The bun makes her look terrible.  

By the way, next week the Tell Nothing (OK Tell All) part 1, two hours, on TLC.   I swear they claimed all Tell Alls would be on D+ only, fortunately they changed their minds. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

I feel like Amira should have had more luggage if she was really planning to move to the US.

It does seem like she gave up her apartment, since she's referring to this as her childhood home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Zombness said:

From all the weddings so far....I loved Yara's and Jovi's the most.  

8 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I thought it was just Jovi's parents and a few friends - he had his whole family there.   Enjoy it while it lasts Yara.

9 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

One would think that the Graceland chapel in Vegas would have an Elvis that actually sounds like Elvis. And not old, corpulent Elvis.

So much disappoint.

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I feel like Amira should have had more luggage if she was really planning to move to the US.

It does seem like she gave up her apartment, since she's referring to this as her childhood home.

But did she give up her car?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

This grown ass woman who thinks it’s awesome her next vacation guy checks I. With her 5 or 6 times a day. You are long gone from high school. Even then it was cringeworthy.

• Love 12