Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Why do all the 50 year old woman on this show wear pigtails??

It’s part of having a 27 year old fiancé. 

When Rebecca couldn’t find her ring and then said she was “going to Tiffany’s,” my husband asked “The jewelry store?” 

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Thanks for asking. Insurance will pay a bit so there's that. We can't get back into it until the restoration people have treated for mold and the contractor has checked for structural damage. Basically if it's fabric then it's wet. We're staying with my mother which sucks, but at least I have 10,000 loads of laundry to do to keep me from having to be around her much. Some of our outbuildings were totally destroyed but the house can be fixed. 

I've been praying for you - hang in there!

• Love 4

What is the difference between a week and a month when you brought him over on a fiance visa to marry him?

Get married in jeans! That just shows me that he doesn't care about the wedding he cares about the marriage.

I am team Rebecca but damn! She is pissing me off

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

She claimed on that interview with the Celeb Talk Guy that she is on this show only to promote her business, and her business has doubled.  I'm only reporting.

Interesting. I am super shocked.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I lost my ring that Zied gave me in the middle of the Sahara dessert. It cannot be replaced. *clutching my pearls*

She should check into QVC's Today's Special Value. It might even be on easy pay.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Rebecca's so fucking annoying... "He said we can wear jeans."

Did you want him to break down into tears and furiously sprint to Men's Warehouse for a suit or something??

You need to get yourself together. If the dress doesn't fit, that's on you! He ain't eating for you.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, go to Tiffany's, Rebecca. Maybe your ring is over there. 

Tiffany called Rebecca crying because she hurt her foot? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??

Maybe she stepped on a George Foreman grill because she likes the smell of bacon in the morning. Sounds legit.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

When Rebecca couldn’t find her ring and then said she was “going to Tiffany’s,” my husband asked “The jewelry store?” 

That crossed my mind, too, ngl!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi friends....thanks @tvrox, @Pepper Mostly and everyone else for your kind thoughts. Just checking in to say Hi as I am exhausted and passing out on the couch. Making arrangements during a lockdown is extremely difficult....I haven’t had time to grieve and sleep has not been happening. Will likely catch the show on demand. 

Been thinking about you this week and praying too.   Stay strong.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Looked up Stephanie's favorite wine.  It's less than $17 a bottle.  She probably buys it by the truckload at home.

Mine is $11.99! We do have a counter full of bottles I didn't like that we're using for stews. Fantini Montipulciano for the winn!

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I first noticed this filming technique with "Murder, She Wrote." It's because, I believe, there isn't a multi-camera set-up, so we see only one face at a time. The "frontal speaking" scenes are probably  filmed all at once with one person, then all over again with the other, to have less moving of equipment. 

And the talking from the person facing away from us, if we see the back of the head,  is added later. In filming, the person either just sits there or, if professional, mouths the lines. 

IMHO!

I see this now in the Rebecca-Tiffany scene. Thank you for the education

But, the Rebecca and Zied table conversation looked different, as if it were spliced, and the lighting was different.  

• Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

@mamadrama I am so sorry for your situation...that is just heartbreaking 

I'm sorry for your situation as well. I don't really have words for you. 😞 Virtual group hug? It's pandemic safe!

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

@mamadrama I am so sorry for your situation...that is just heartbreaking 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I would love for Zied to see the light and find a nice, young woman who wouldn’t treat him like a dog who peed on the rug.

Maybe in 3 years and a day, although I do think that he is actually an honorable love rat.

• Love 4
Just now, mamadrama said:

Damn Rebecca...This was our courthouse wedding. I wore a skirt, we brought our kid, and afterwards we ate at Carraba's, played mini golf, and watched 1408. It's not the end of the world to have a civil ceremony first to get the paperwork finished.

I wore black and dark blue, was 6 months pregnant with my second, went to Outback for dinner and passed out after (no wedding sex for us). Our oldest was 3 and a handful. Best wedding ever and still going strong for 20 years.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Damn Rebecca...This was our courthouse wedding. I wore a skirt, we brought our kid, and afterwards we ate at Carraba's, played mini golf, and watched 1408. It's not the end of the world to have a civil ceremony first to get the paperwork finished.

Your husband reminds me a bit of (a hetero) Jonathan Groff who I adore 😍

• Love 1

Carrabba's is the BEST!!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

1918577310_courthousewedding.thumb.jpg.a862a6b28bc50d47c3212de5b24bf088.jpg

Your husband looks as tall as my father!

• Love 2

Omg Andrew is g r o s s 🤢

wow sounds like so much fun Andrew 🙄

Geez Amira find another dope in the USA 

Edited by DNR
Edit
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi friends....thanks @tvrox, @Pepper Mostly and everyone else for your kind thoughts. Just checking in to say Hi as I am exhausted and passing out on the couch. Making arrangements during a lockdown is extremely difficult....I haven’t had time to grieve and sleep has not been happening. Will likely catch the show on demand. 

Sending you good thoughts and strength. xo

• Love 2