Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Tarik: “I promised her a happy 90 days.”

cut to Hazel mowing Tarik’s weeds.

And he was being a dick about her not knowing how to drive a car! Not everywhere in the world is as car obsessed as the US, jeez. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Either Andrew is a giant, or that luxury hotel has really low doorways. 

62739333-3F53-49EC-A9BD-CDD1627A8BD0.jpeg

He's really tall. The pics of him working at his daycare job showed him towering above the furnishings and railings in the house. I mean, the kids looked tiny because they are toddlers, but he still looked super big.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Since Muslims can't have tattoos, why not get him a necklace with a crucifix instead?

He looked shocked at the tattoos, but he's a good sport and didn't refuse to use them.   His family would be "horrified".   She is not helpful at all.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Zied has been practicing being under truth serum and polygraph interrogation all week while alone, in anticipation of the grilling he’s going to get from Becky’s daughter and her boyfriend from Deliverance.

He spends his days in an empty room with a bare bulb in the ceiling, so he's been practicing.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

While I’m not enjoying the side effects, they just aren’t that bad, IMO.  My arm is swollen, sore, red, extremely itchy,  and a bit warm.  I have a headache and a low grade temperature.  If that’s the worst of it, I’m happy.

I got my first dose last Tuesday, sore arm at injection site but nothing else...my second dose might kick my ass but I would gladly put up with those side effects instead of Covid.   The second shingles shot knocked me on my ass so I am prepared for the vaccine and all it entails.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’d forgotten all about grody brown and his menopausal harem

I was once a cruise with Docto Who Fans, Geriatric Belly Dancers and Polygamists. One of the polygamists dropped trou on the dance floor. It wasnt them though. I later saw one of the wives on and escaping polygamy show

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I have A 33 year old friend who has been sick off and on since march, clotting and heart issues. She had no health issues before

My cousin was out of work for 6-7 weeks;  she is 50 so not that old.

The university where my daughter and SIL teach sent them an email with a date and time for their vaccines.  She said the longest she waited was the 15 minute wait for side effects.

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Just because you like tattoos, Becky, does not mean that Zied wants one.

Maybe this is another theme TLC is pushing.  One of the Plaths was talked into a tattoo by his wife.

6 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Rebecca is a teenage girl in her mind.

So is Stephani.  And did you know they are both dating 27 year olds?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I got my first dose last Tuesday, sore arm at injection site but nothing else...my second dose might kick my ass but I would gladly put up with those side effects instead of Covid.   The second shingles shot knocked me on my ass so I am prepared for the vaccine and all it entails.

I’m so happy that vaccines are getting out there in primetimer land

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Zied has been practicing being under truth serum and polygraph interrogation all week while alone, in anticipation of the grilling he’s going to get from Becky’s daughter and her boyfriend from Deliverance.

I totally forgot about those two freaks.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Jovi’s parents trying to compete with Brandon’s, I see...

Well, Brandon's parents have a big head start, so they have to make up a lot of ground. 

1 minute ago, Arynm said:

These parents are so nasty! Like she is going to steal your jank ass shit.

unbelievable

Yeah, count up your spoons, you trashy swamp bint. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Expectations. Sorry Andrew. Time to live in your world now...not the one of make believe and what if’s. 

"This is the garden of make believe..."

Was that show national, or am I the only one who watched?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

These parents are so nasty! Like she is going to steal your jank ass shit.

unbelievable

Give them a break, they were just kidding.  And why didn’t Jara at least volunteer to help MIL? She’s so rude and so full of herself.  

• Love 3